Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908818 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OpeLovely(f): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Anyone in Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences or TUM, Ilmenau
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Same OÖ. Have b2 Buh applying for Konstanz Buh the funny thing is i dont know anyone in Konstanz or Jena.i no wan go Coburg COS na village.anyone in Konstanz who kann Help?pm abeg make we sought
ellacute45:

we are in the same Situation, lol grin

No you can't get Admission directly to the University

WE still have to go through studienkolleg wink smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
bochu03:
Same OÖ. Have b2 Buh applying for Konstanz Buh the funny thing is i dont know anyone in Konstanz or Jena.i no wan go Coburg COS na village.anyone in Konstanz who kann Help?pm abeg make we sought

Do you live in Germany grin

The struggle is real

Have you tried other studienkollegs??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nope dear..applying from My Heimatland.. And u?
ellacute45:

Do you live in Germany grin

The struggle is real

Have you tried other studienkollegs??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
bochu03:
Nope dear..applying from My Heimatland.. And u?

I live in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Futurewiser: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sammiejokes:
PLEASE KINDLY ASSIST WITH POSSIBLE WAY OF PAYING FOR APPLICATION FEE TO UNI ASSIT VERY URGENT.

contact me. igharo27@yahoo.com and i will help you pay. I will introduce you to my house in Ajah Lagos to know my family house in case u are scared before paying in the naira equivalent into my account then i pay. but i charge one euro as 505

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sup guys and girls? Over 2000 pages behind so I can't read what's up...
Who dey Berlin abeg? I want come mach Spass cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dronoms: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2016
3 weeks today and my city alien dept nova receive my papers from lag, e be like say lag and abj no sabi their address or they alienate them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by esdajo: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders. I am in dire need of 2,000 EUR in case any one of you intends to send money home. I will pay by bank transfer directly into your nominated bank account in Nigeria while you credit my account here in Germany. We were disappointed by Travelex at Murtala Mohammed Airport 2 days ago after waiting on the queue for almost 5 hours, only to be told that there was no more foreign exchange. I am available for serious business at a rate we both will agree on and I will initiate the transfer after we must have talked on the phone. I look forward to a serious business partner from this forum.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello house, who has done skype interview for university of applied science fulda
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JJCE(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Am new here, I want to study in Germany, but I need some issue to be clarify to me before I proceed, can I get admission with my waec result, cos I got no any test of English, like TOEFL, IELTS, and also is sponsor letter can be use instead of block account, pls help a bro...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
JJCE:
Am new here, I want to study in Germany, but I need some issue to be clarify to me before I proceed, can I get admission with my waec result, cos I got no any test of English, like TOEFL, IELTS, and also is sponsor letter can be use instead of block account, pls help a bro...

No, you can't get admission with only your waec
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JJCE(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
ellacute45:

No, you can't get admission with only your waec

thank so much for replied, am thinking it will be to late to register for any English this time around test, more so my friend told me there some school that don't request for it, how true is dat, av sent u p.m....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
JJCE:
thank so much for replied, am thinking it will be to late to register for any English this time around test, more so my friend told me there some school that don't request for it, how true is dat, av sent u p.m....

Are you going for Bsc or Msc??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hey guys, greetings from Hamburg. Got here this week. its very cold and beautiful. Transportation network here is topnotch, lectures has been great too. settling down slowly. Learn Deutsch and don't be sacred to speak it helps a lot. Ask questions when you have to,else you will keep walking and meeting yourself at the same spot it can be confusing at first. If you're still coming this winter, get thick jackets temperature can be as low as -3 degrees (and I was told we ain't started yet). Make provision for accommodation so you won't be stranded. Also get someone who will pick you up when you arrive- its a different ball game here. Bring your naija food if you have to ( you need to see the look on the faces of my block mates when they saw me cooking my Ogbono soup and Garri yesternight - it was epic). its been interesting all the way.

If you have any issue with Deutsche Bank. I can be of help cos Alter wall (Db headquarter) is not too far from my place - Just PM me.
PS: I have missed three weeks lectures already and so I can only take few for now cos I have to catch up with classes. Am doing this because I know what we're facing in the hand of Deutsche Bank back in Naija.

Lemme stop here, Ich habe groß hunger.

See you all in Deutschland. Bis bald

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bro i go like make u Help me with dat DB account opening..
GottSeiDank:
Hey guys, greetings from Hamburg. Got here this week. its very cold and beautiful. Transportation network here is topnotch, lectures has been great too. settling down slowly. Learn Deutsch and don't be sacred to speak it helps a lot. Ask questions when you have to,else you will keep walking and meeting yourself at the same spot it can be confusing at first. If you're still coming this winter, get thick jackets temperature can be as low as -3 degrees (and I was told we ain't started yet). Make provision for accommodation so you won't be stranded. Also get someone who will pick you up when you arrive- its a different ball game here. Bring your naija food if you have to ( you need to see the look on the faces of my block mates when they saw me cooking my Ogbono soup and Garri yesternight - it was epic). its been interesting all the way.

If you have any issue with Deutsche Bank. I can be of help cos Alter wall (Db headquarter) is not too far from my place - Just PM me.
PS: I have missed three weeks lectures already and so I can only take few for now cos I have to catch up with classes. Am doing this because I know what we're facing in the hand of Deutsche Bank back in Naija.

See you all in Deutschland. Bid bald

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kokoboy4life(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello bro, I want you to give me comprehensive explanation on how to successfully apply for MBA or msc program in Germany. Will wait for good response soon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yomyjoe(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls sir, how does one go about legalisation of documents for Austria embassy and also authentication of documents for the school and the Austrian embassy in abuja. I am asking because the Austrian embassy in abuja said I should pay 120k for legalisation and authentication of my documents and it will take between 8-12 weeks. The money is too much. Pls advise me sir
weirdarkhitekt:

They offer similar services and you can choose either but I prefer daad.de for searching for courses and application requirements while study-in.de has more information on application processes. Getting information from both websites is the best. Daad.de is run by the daad (German academic exchange service)
While study-in.de is run by the ministry of education and research.

Masterportal.eu is also a website like the two above but it is not Germany specific, it covers the entire European continent.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
PM if you need to pay uniassist fee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JJCE(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
ellacute45:

Are you going for Bsc or Msc??
am going for B.s.c , and also a friend of mie want to study m.s.c, he need English test exam as well ..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
JJCE:
am going for B.s.c , and also a friend of mie want to study m.s.c, he need English test exam as well ..

You might want to go through studienkolleg, if you don't have first year transcript cause waec alone can't give you admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JJCE(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
ellacute45:

You might want to go through studienkolleg, if you don't have first year transcript cause waec alone can't give you admission
what of my friend applying for m.s.c, please reply my p.m.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by btokoni(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Please who is in Berlin or knows someone there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
GottSeiDank:

See you all in Deutschland. Bis bald

How much is the average rent over there?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Depends on where, what kind of accommodation you want. student hostels are relatively cheap, Private rooms can be a little expensive while shared apartments are not too expensive.
Chiznonso:

How much is the average rent over there?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
I want to use the opportunity to thank every member of this wonderful group for their contributions towards this Germany Journey, it all started last year when I was struggling to join last winter bus been piloted by Eke40seven but all to no avail, I braced up and prepared for the winter 2016. Now the hustle has paid off, many thanks to you all.
Cc: pompido, dolpaz (chairman), honourableseyi (Grand master), Eke40seven (Master and chairman committee), obiwann (your transcript is still active), Galads, style2009, Deja29, kelvinpam (chairman of Siegen), twinkle1, jerrykoyan(chairman), cindino2(Nigeria DE Ambassador), Nevilbot(chairman), observer3, futurewiser (chairman awon boys), keji24, profsamuri, ichommy, kunlelikeme(man in the picture) and many more I couldn’t mention. I remember my first post here, it was like a driver in Sahara Desert without navigator, you guys were there to rescue me, God bless you all, I am so grateful.
Interview date: 22/08/2016
Funding: 13/10/2016
Funding confirmation 17/10/2016
a.m. mail 18/10/2016
visa picked up 26/10/2016 at FedEx office when the bike man was delaying my miracle, I dashed in to their office and showed him my kun Fu skills like Jackie chan. Now in Germany battling with the cold and lectures. All in all, Thanks to God almighty. grin sad shocked smiley smiley

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
isidollarboy:
I want to use the opportunity to thank every member of this wonderful group for their contributions towards this Germany Journey, it all started last year when I was struggling to join last winter bus been piloted by Eke40seven but all to no avail, I braced up and prepared for the winter 2016. Now the hustle has paid off, many thanks to you all.
Cc: pompido, dolpaz (chairman), honourableseyi (Grand master), Eke40seven (Master and chairman committee), obiwann (your transcript is still active), Galads, style2009, Deja29, kelvinpam (chairman of Siegen), twinkle1, jerrykoyan(chairman), cindino2(Nigeria DE Ambassador), Nevilbot(chairman), observer3, futurewiser (chairman awon boys), keji24, profsamuri, ichommy, kunlelikeme(man in the picture) and many more I couldn’t mention. I remember my first post here, it was like a driver in Sahara Desert without navigator, you guys were there to rescue me, God bless you all, I am so grateful.
Interview date: 22/08/2016
Funding: 13/10/2016
Funding confirmation 17/10/2016
a.m. mail 18/10/2016
visa picked up 26/10/2016 at FedEx office when the bike man was delaying my miracle, I dashed in to their office and showed him my kun Fu skills like Jackie chan. Now in Germany battling with the cold and lectures. All in all, Thanks to God almighty. grin sad shocked smiley smiley

Does it mean the embassy sent you ur visa through FedEx courier service with your original documents?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diggy4real: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Got a mail from Rhine-waal University of applied science.... That there admission session for 2017/2018 session starts by December.... My status is IELTS 6.5, CGPA of 2.67 of 5.0 Nigerian scale... What are my chances like?....
What and what do one need for visa application? How long b4 decision could be reached.
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diggy4real: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Got a mail from Rhine-waal University of applied science.... That there admission session for 2017/2018 session starts by December.... My status is IELTS 6.5, CGPA of 2.67 of 5.0 Nigerian scale... What are my chances like?.... Want to apply for MSC MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
What and what do one need for visa application? How long b4 decision could be reached? Both for visa and admission. Anyone is this school should help me... Or anyone that has an idea should kindly help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello guys, I am about applying to university of applied science luebeck, I don't know how to package my reference letters, do I tell my professors to send them separately? Or do I send them by myself? Also, do I send the reference letters to uni assist or to uni luebeck.
Thank in anticipation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
diggy4real:
Got a mail from Rhine-waal University of applied science.... That there admission session for 2017/2018 session starts by December.... My status is IELTS 6.5, CGPA of 2.67 of 5.0 Nigerian scale... What are my chances like?.... Want to apply for MSC MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
What and what do one need for visa application? How long b4 decision could be reached? Both for visa and admission. Anyone is this school should help me... Or anyone that has an idea should kindly help.

Your chances are slim because, Rhinewal is always very strict with there requirements. If you didn't meet the requirements, uniassiSt will only process but they will tell you that you didn't meet the requirement hence they will not forward it unless if you force them to do so. For Mechanical Engineering in Rhinewal, you need minimum of 2.5 German grade scale and C1 English language test which starts from 7.0 and above. Your Gpa scale in German grade scale will be around 2.7/2.8 and your IELTS is also low to there minimum requirement. I will just advise you to look elsewhere if possible and use that as back up plan incase. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
JJCE:

It is possible depending on your course; but you may have to take some steps which might make the process longer and cumbersome. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.