Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908054 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Webwhizz: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Is there anyway I can contact you? I intend applying for my Msc in Computer science!

Chydi3:

Please i need little clarification in your institution as i intend to study my masters degree in information Engineering.
As a masters holder, do i need TestAS and i appreciate the information provided as this has opened my heart and mind to really study german, no matter how little.

Please get back to me urgently.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2016
I intend opening a blocked account but I heard I would need a statement of account with at least 4m naira closing balance... Can I use a friend's statement of account?... Because I really don't have that much in mine for now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Guys i have a question about geothe,
I'm planning to start my BSc in germany via the 100lvl transcript option but i don't know anything in german so I'm going to start lectures at geothe in January but the problem I'm having is that I'm also starting lectures at UNILAG in January too .
So my questions are:
1.From experience is it possible to combine the two?
2.are there afternoon or evening classes at geothe?
3.what Nigerian GPA do i need to get into LMU or TU berlin?
4.Can i get up to level in C2 in Nigeria if so how long would its take?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
riosworos:
I intend opening a blocked account but I heard I would need a statement of account with at least 4m naira closing balance... Can I use a friend's statement of account?... Because I really don't have that much in mine for now

Yes you can use a friends own. But make sure you write the person's name exactly as it is written on the statement of account, on the form under money would be transferred by..... after ticking the box.
Then since its your friend with different surname, you can think of any relationship you like, for relationship with the person. for example In-law/ Brother-in-law, uncle/nephew etc.
then source of funds - family members.
Then if it is more than one account statement, but the same person with exactly same names on both bank statements, it would work also.
but if it is more than one statements from different people, make sure each person's name is written on the form, separated by comma or /, and relationship with the people also in that arrangement. #bestofluck...

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
praiseovie:

Yes you can use a friends own. But make sure you write the person's name exactly as it is written on the statement of account, on the form under money would be transferred by..... after ticking the box.
Then since its your friend with different surname, you can think of any relationship you like, for relationship with the person. for example In-law/ Brother-in-law, uncle/nephew etc.
then source of funds - family members.
Then if it is more than one account statement, but the same person with exactly same names on both bank statements, it would work also.
but if it is more than one statements from different people, make sure each person's name is written on the form, separated by comma or /, and relationship with the people also in that arrangement. #bestofluck...

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2016
riosworos:

Thanks for the information
you're welcome. if you are also merging the friend's own with yours. that means after ticking the box and filling that your friend details, then you write your name after the comma or / as it is on your bank statement also. then under relationship, you write "SELF".

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
rudyislife:
just realized that my certified documents didn't have the original copy stamp just the red seal and the lawyer stamp and signature, and already sent to Uniassist, Don't who what's going to happen now any advice?
bro, what's up? Been trying to reach you since, you number as been off.. how far?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lakeside2134:
Guys i have a question about geothe,
I'm planning to start my BSc in germany via the 100lvl transcript option but i don't know anything in german so I'm going to start lectures at geothe in January but the problem I'm having is that I'm also starting lectures at UNILAG in January too .
So my questions are:
1.From experience is it possible to combine the two?
2.are there afternoon or evening classes at geothe?
3.what Nigerian GPA do i need to get into LMU or TU berlin?
4.Can i get up to level in C2 in Nigeria if so how long would its take?

Thanks
yea...there are afternoon and even evening classes at Goethe Institute.google their website and get more details on when their next intake will be.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello house... All my documents are ready for opening a blocked account... I would like to know if I can just go to the embassy in Lagos to open the blocked or if I have to book an appointment.... If is the case of an appointment...can you guys please put me through the process with links so I might be able to open it by next week... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
baggylips:
yea...there are afternoon and even evening classes at Goethe Institute.google their website and get more details on when their next intake will be.

Thanks,abeg is it for all the levels?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lakeside2134:

Google it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi guys, If I apply for FORM A 3 months ago and the application is successful today, will they use the cbn rate 3 months ago or that of today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lakeside2134:

yea
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
MercyLady3:
Hi guys, If I apply for FORM A 3 months ago and the application is successful today, will they use the cbn rate 3 months ago or that of today.

That of today or the actual time they want to debit you. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
riosworos:
Hello house... All my documents are ready for opening a blocked account... I would like to know if I can just go to the embassy in Lagos to open the blocked or if I have to book an appointment.... If is the case of an appointment...can you guys please put me through the process with links so I might be able to open it by next week... Thanks

Yes, you need to book an appointment on the consulate website. Follow this link and book for an appointment with your name, E-mail address and your passport number. When you open the link, click continue under legal and consular affairs and not the continue under the visa part of the page. Shalom

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lakeside2134:

Registration for 2017 starts by January 4th or there about. This table is for 2016 breakdown, but that of 2017 will be like this one but not in verbatim. Shalom

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2016
MercyLady3:

Current Bank rate will be applicable.Dont out your hope on Form A. Presently form A is dead.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
honourableseyi:

Registration for 2017 starts by January 4th or there about. This table is for 2016 breakdown, but that of 2017 will be like this one but not in verbatim. Shalom
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg who knows the minimum passing grade and highest grade that Uni-Assist would use to evaluate my transcript.I mailed uniassist but they said that they cannot disclose such information .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016
For all prospective applicant for 2017/2018; You may consider not choosing Universities from the state of Baden Würtenberg as the state is considering introducing tuition fees for non-eu citizens (1000-1500 Euros per semester).

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
honourableseyi:

Yes, you need to book an appointment on the consulate website. Follow this link and book for an appointment with your name, E-mail address and your passport number. When you open the link, click continue under legal and consular affairs and not the continue under the visa part of the page. Shalom

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Thanks a lot.... Highly appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Lakeside2134:
Abeg who knows the minimum passing grade and highest grade that Uni-Assist would use to evaluate my transcript.I mailed uniassist but they said that they cannot disclose such information .

It is your school in Nigeria that will determine that. Check your transcript. It is always 5 and 1 though for minimum and maximum respectively. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by flames101: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Chidinho10 post=51452770]

I made proper consultation today and was told that my CHF 100 was done in three days because it is small. Transactions of over 8k euros through Form A takes up to 3 months to be processed. Sorry for raising your hopes.

Danke[/quote
Bruv, what is the name of your bank, i need your assistance in this form A processing of a thing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls, if someone gets an invitation abi papers from Germany, what's the next step?

Book for visa interview at ones?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2016
honourableseyi:

It is your school in Nigeria that will determine that. Check your transcript. It is always 5 and 1 though for minimum and maximum respectively. Shalom

Okay thanks,I'm just about start 100lvl so I'm trying to plan all this things early.Do you attend geothe ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good day room, pls dis is urgent, I hv gathered all my documents and I need to certify them with d embassy, my first quest is:
1 can I book online? if yes,pls what's d link??
2. Or can I jst go to d embassy without applying for a date to certify d documents ??
3. What documents do I need to take to d embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ziggy3579: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
U need to book an appointment, without appointment u will b bounced at d enterance http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/
Jeffhardy3000:
Good day room, pls dis is urgent, I hv gathered all my documents and I need to certify them with d embassy, my first quest is:
2. Or can I jst go to d embassy without applying for a date to certify d documents ??
4. Pls is there a whatsapp group I could join to ask questions?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jeffhardy3000:
4. Pls is there a whatsapp group I could join to ask questions?

maximum of application documents for 5 universities can be certified there per individual in a day.
you need each of the schools application form, signed by you, then your original documents and the photocopies of each one you are using to apply.
it depends on the number of schools you are applying to. then photocopies of international passport also, depending on the number of schools.
so you would arrange each set of photocopies and the signed application form per each school, go with everything and the originals arranged in that order also.

to book an appointment on the
consulate website. Follow this link and book for
an appointment with your name, E-mail address
and your passport number. When you open the
link, click continue under legal and consular
affairs and not the continue under the visa part
of the page.
When you don reach the page to book, you go see where to choose date you want from available dates. Then between certification of documents or blocked account. At the end, they will send the appointment mail to you, which you print and take along as your gate pass.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aku626(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello House I'm new here. I have tried to read through the entire thread some vital information i Have received but im still riddled with questions. for a start.

1) Which comes first: Getting a blocked account before applying to schools or the other way.
2) I dont have the total sum of the money just 2m is there assistance or any other way I can meet up.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
aku626:
Hello House I'm new here. I have tried to read through the entire thread some vital information i Have received but im still riddled with questions. for a start.

1) Which comes first: Getting a blocked account before applying to schools or the other way.[b][/b]
2) I dont have the total sum of the money just 2m is there assistance or any other way I can meet up.

Thanks

As regards to question 1
Your application comes first and if you're successfully admitted into your university,you'll have to start your visa application online after you've applied for the visa you need to book an interview date and if you pass the interview process you'll be told to fund your blocked account(you can find more details about this on their website)

So basically its
School application>>>visa application>>>interview>>>blocked account/sponsorship letter

>>>>> means assuming the process is successful

As regards to question 2
If you are not financially capable to meet up with their demands on your own then you can look for a sponsor in Germany(he/she can be your uncle/friend/relative or whoever)who would then sign a sponsorship letter(you can find out more details about this on the german embassy's website)

N.B*
There are certain requirements that your sponsor must fufill before he/she can sign the sponsorship letter.I don't know all of them but i know that he/she must be a german citizen,must earn over 2500 euros(i'm not really sure about the amount but you can check online) and must have a clean criminal record.

That's all i know,If you require further assistance contact people on this thread or read through the thread again.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is there Anyone sending documents to uniassist from Ibadan or Lagos this week or early next week, so we can share cost. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.