Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,463 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (903957 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DawnEden(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
hollaytan:

to the school or embassy? I don't understand your question well
To the school. Oldenburg asked for a financial statement should be sent before considering my application into their school
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fellow brothers, inquiry for a friend, He is asking if he can use the receipt she got from the embassy for legalization of her passport and documents for opening Deutsche bank to start her visa application. I will be be happy for your assistance. Below is a copy of what she got from the embassy.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by prizzy2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
doubletroublmum:

I think it's long term working visa. I guess they do pay him??

Yeah, we are going by the work visa check list because it's not a voluntary work, his salary and tax is been stated in one of the documents.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hollaytan: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2016
DawnEden:

To the school. Oldenburg asked for a financial statement should be sent before considering my application into their school

oh, I wasn't asked for that during my application because I applied through uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2016
hello everyone, please I will like to know schools in Germany that offer masters in field that is related to Exploration Geophysics... such as seismic interpretation/processing etc. Your help will be deeply appreciated?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cahnellven: 3:43am On Dec 31, 2016
adeniyi2020:
hello everyone, please I will like to know schools in Germany that offer masters in field that is related to Exploration Geophysics... such as seismic interpretation/processing etc. Your help will be deeply appreciated?

Message lmuhopeful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cahnellven: 3:48am On Dec 31, 2016
fury123:
I need an advice please...
I was in Germany this year for a 2 months student exchange program, i m currently studying a medical related course here in Nigeria, currently in my 4th year, I V got passion for an ICT related course, and i got a school that offers Electronics And Computer Engineering in English language, i also have the 8000 Euros, should i shun the medical related course at this stage and go for a 3.5 years course in Germany am really confused, the university in Germany resumes September 2017

Hey bro, just a word of advice..

If you're in your 4th year already, i will advice you finish this medical related course in question. Most medical related courses are 5yrs so you will already have your bachelors within the next year.
You can then divert to any field that catches your fancy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Godson201333(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2016
sawhite:
discouraging you say, I am here telling you something from experience you are here typing another thing, yes got it cause you were lucky my broda, a friend just got bounced with the same goethe admission from the embassy few months back so what will you say about that? a personal friend on this same thread paid a non refundable 1500 euro for a language course in Germany, on his interview day he was denied visa and referred to goethe for his language course and didn't get a refund from the school, so my friend what can you say about that also? the chance of getting visa for language course is a slim as you can imagine but not impossible but very slim.

You do not need to bother yourself with people who do not really want to accept factual Informations.

A Language visa can never be converted to student visa,You still need to go back home..

A Language Visa is only Valid for 8 months,Maximum of 1 year.

You are not also entitle to a working permit.

Honestly,Language Visas get denied based on lack of evidence that you gonna come back,since its not categorised as a long term Visa.

The consulars are smart enough to know that German language is expensive in Germany than in Nigeria,So all they need to do it to refer you to Goethe in lagos...

So many people think they can come through this way,Germany is getting stricter and tougher on laws...Package yourself well before moving to avoid frustration...Source out for informations yourself,that is the reason why u got google..if you aint sure about something,Contact the German Embassy themselves and they will surely provide you answers.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Andyc007:

Bro please could you shed more light on this sponsor ish & how they give residence permit if you didn't open a blocked account.

I am asking because my sponsor is German too & I don't know the criteria the foreigners office will use to give temporary residence.

I know that those who opened a blocked account used a bank account statement.

Or did the consulate require you to open a blocked account as well?

i used d sponsorship letter which my sponsor got frm d aliens office nd d embassy accepted it......also couple wit d fact dat my sponsor is a german citizen nd all dat, he helped to convince d embassy more nd dat he wud give dem any info or proof dey want....my sponsor actually did all d conviction nd writing to d embassy on my behalf while i send any necessary doc through my email
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2016
Godson201333:

You do not need to bother yourself with people who do not really want to accept factual Informations.

A Language visa can never be converted to student visa,You still need to go back home..

A Language Visa is only Valid for 8 months,Maximum of 1 year.

You are not also entitle to a working permit.

Honestly,Language Visas get denied based on lack of evidence that you gonna come back,since its not categorised as a long term Visa.

The consulars are smart enough to know that German language is expensive in Germany than in Nigeria,So all they need to do it to refer you to Goethe in lagos...

So many people think they can come through this way,Germany is getting stricter and tougher on laws...Package yourself well before moving to avoid frustration...Source out for informations yourself,that is the reason why u got google..if you aint sure about something,Contact the German Embassy themselves and they will surely provide you answers.

i agree wit u dat those are d real fact frm d embassy but there are also situations wen they give a language course visa nd den it can b extended to study as d case may b. i have already met a 9ja guy here who came wit language course visa nd is already doin his studienkolleg without goin bak 4 study visa........though i knw dat itz usually rare b4 the embassy gives language course visa wit extension except d aliens office agrees to d extension b4 d visa is granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PMB007: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Please is there anyone going to Deutschland next week ?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2016
yemmola:

Hello guys, I got my visa stamped on 30 November but will travel middle of February because I wanna wait for an approval from Nigeria government. I hope it won't cause a problem for me. Pls advise. It's a six month visa though expiring end of May. Advise pls

Bro it won't cause a problem - but you dey waste the visa ooo smiley However, why wait for the Nigeria government for an approval? If they applied on your behalf isn't that an approval already? Enlighten us pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lakeside2134: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2016
mavenprosper:

i used d sponsorship letter which my sponsor got frm d aliens office nd d embassy accepted it......also couple wit d fact dat my sponsor is a german citizen nd all dat, he helped to convince d embassy more nd dat he wud give dem any info or proof dey want....my sponsor actually did all d conviction nd writing to d embassy on my behalf while i send any necessary doc through my email

Please what were the accomplishments your sponsor was required to fufill?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
mavenprosper:

Oh OK, this part is quite straightforward. I am referring to the residence permit you got in Germany.

Did the sponsorship letter suffice as well?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
pls o someone should advise on how to pay for uni-assist a brother is desperate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
bizza009:
pls o someone should advise on how to pay for uni-assist a brother is desperate
how much do you wanna pay?get sm1 in Germany to help you pay,and you can reimburse in their naira account, you cld pm me for more info
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goodguy4sure(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello Great People...Am HND Accounting Graduate ( Through with my NYSC) pls how do I secure admission in a Germany University For Masters ( Winter Semester)? and what are the process of securing Students Visa and other details needed..Since I have Passport Already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
johnsonnob:
Bro abeg help me, where can i take German classes in Abuja?
two places I know
1)premier language institute @Garki
very expensive. may cost u 300k to reach b1
2)kool-end language institute @ gwarimpa
relatively cheap.150k may get you to b1.
that's the school I attended and trust me,they are doing well
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year People!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TemmyDavies(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Hello Great People...Am HND Accounting Graduate ( Through with my NYSC) pls how do I secure admission in a Germany University For Masters ( Winter Semester)? and what are the process of securing Students Visa and other details needed..Since I have Passport Already

First things first www.study-in.de/en/ or www.daad.de/en/ to find the available schools offering your desired course,and their application periods,after getting the list of schools of interest, write the school an email concerning your situation, there are different approach to different persons,the international office can ask you to send your docs to them for evaluation or you send to uni-assist, either will be decided by the international office.
And securing visa isn't easy neither is gaining admission easy owing to the fact that everyone want to explore the opportunity of free education,and as such admission is always competitive,the higher the qualification documents the higher the chances of securing admission.
Wish you the best in this year 2017

Happy New Year Everyone✌✌

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2017
This is my year of wonders....... Europe here i come this 2017. Amen

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingyKing: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Winter 2017 team? You can PM or quote, so we can work together and share info.
Taking IELTS next month.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by telvinfantasy: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hello, please i know this question maybe absurd. I want to ask when i can apply to STUDIENKOLLEG i mean when the admission will start? and appart from my O level what other documents are needed? And can a German relative i have over there help me out with the whole application stuff instead of sending docs tru uni-assist or DHL?
Thanks in advance God bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
telvinfantasy:
Hello, please i know this question maybe absurd. I want to ask when i can apply to STUDIENKOLLEG i mean when the admission will start? and appart from my O level what other documents are needed? And can a German relative i have over there help me out with the whole application stuff instead of sending docs tru uni-assist or DHL?

Hello, it depends on the studienkolleg you want to apply.
I think you only need your o' level documents and B1 or B2 German exam depending on the studienkolleg you want. Some requests B1, others B2. But it's better to have B2 cause the entrance exam is B2 standard.

About the sending of your documents. I do not know what you meant. Are your docs with your relative in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
telvinfantasy:
Please do note before you can to any student college you must have attained at least a b1 certificate, though some request for b2 like student college Tum, and it will also be an added advantage if you can learn the language up to b2 because just as the poster above said most student colleges entrance exam are b2 standard,you can also Google Studien Kollege to find out about the school and which requirement suite you, but make sure you apply to as many as possible to boost you chances of been admitted to them all.
And as for your other question nobody can work out the process for you in Germany, so the first thing you can do is enroll in goethe sharply for your language class, heard the lastest intake should be January 11, so do quick in applying cause there are limited space available especially for morning classes.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingyKing:
Summer 2017 team? You can PM or quote, so we can work together and share info.
Taking IELTS next month.
Cheers!

Masters or bachelors?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingyKing: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Andyc007:

Masters or bachelors?
Masters
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marc14: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingyKing:
Summer 2017 team? You can PM or quote, so we can work together and share info.
Taking IELTS next month.
Cheers!
Team Summer too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingyKing: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
marc14:
Team Summer too

I'll PM you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
marc14:
Team Summer too

Masters as well?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marc14: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Andyc007:

Masters as well?
yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marc14: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingyKing:

I'll PM you
no probs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.