Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (903946 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
Good morning guys,
I was wondering if everyone now have to write a motivation letter during their interview (both Bsc and masters)?
Also do you have to write it in the embassy or take the along with you?
Finally how long does it have to be and to whom do you address it to the embassy in Germany of the consulate here in Nigeria?
Also, any other general information regarding SOP would be truely appreciated.
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2017
Stheelooo:
Good morning guys,
I was wondering if everyone now have to write a motivation letter during their interview (both Bsc and masters)?
Finally how long does it have to be and to whom do you address it to the embassy in Germany of the consulate here in Nigeria?
Thank you

You can take it along.
Address it to the embassy in which the the interview is conducted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 11:21am On May 01, 2017
Hallo Alle zusamen in Deutchland

I just want to shout out to our brethren currently chasing their German project.

@Seyi d honorable(Shalom), Odingo, badTboy, naijaobi, Williams, profsamurai, futurewise11, und so weiter

You guys should keep up the good works...

Kind gestures like that of futurewise and honourableSeyi (posting assistance) and that by others in things like Uni-assist payment/sell of euro at cheaper black market price can not be forgotten. Na God go bless.

@Eke40seven respect, the article you promised long ago is yet to come aboard..... We still wait. You have always been a boss here "Aber du antwortest deine pms nicht mehr".

Please to our ladies, you encourage me the most - I'm like "what a lady can do, I guy go do am even better ".

And to those who refused to share there experience, knowledge, information, etc - THERE IS God oo

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 11:48am On May 01, 2017
Stheelooo:
Good morning guys,
Thank you

pls I'm also having challenge on this motivation letter, pls can u pm me a prototype or to my email..drainersconcepts@gmail.com...Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 11:59am On May 01, 2017
futurewise11:

The letter is just a short note from your school stating your program was conducted in English language and the official language in your country is English.

Both high court and embassy is Ok for notarization.

You can send both document to me in germany so I help u in splitting it and sending it to both schools.(It saves you some cost|)

Great work Sir,I really appreciate ur great efforts in making this trend worthwhile,God Almighty will bless u tremendously.. Pls I'm having a challenge on Motivation Letter And SOP,I must be very honest, I done av a clue of it..av tried google search but not getting it at all..pls Sir can u help me with a prototype of a good motivation letter and SOP for a Bachelor degree program.. drainersconcepts@gmail.com....my email...Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
futurewise11:

You can take it along.
Address it to the embassy in which the the interview is conducted.

Thank you for your reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
jay123000:

pls I'm also having challenge on this motivation letter, pls can u pm me a prototype or to my email..drainersconcepts@gmail.com...Danke

Hey. I'm fairly new on here so not sure how to pm, maybe you should send me a message then I'll reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordswazz(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
Good day everyone. I am applying for a Master's degree program in Germany through uni-assist but the procedures have been confusing. Please i am a bit confused as to the documents to be sent to uni-assist. I have already certified my transcripts and also gotten a proficiency letter from my school's Exams and Records department, but i have some challenges.
From the information on uni-assist's website, i am to send certified copies of my documents, transcript inclusive, and also provide the marking scheme with which it was evaluated. I don't know how to get an official marking scheme.
They are also asking that i upload and send my O-level results and the marking scheme too, so everything is quite confusing for me. I will really appreciate it if someone can help me throw light on this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 2:17pm On May 01, 2017
Stheelooo:

Hey. I'm fairly new on here so not sure how to pm, maybe you should send me a message then I'll reply.

Me too finding it hard to pm...can I av ur email or better still mail me pls...this is ma email...drainersconcepts@gmail.com..thk u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
Well done guys please am sending my docs to uni assist : school transcript, wassce Ielts results and the likes BT am applying to more than One school although I know we must pay extra £15 on every addditional applications BT do I need to send this docs 3 different times assuming am applying to 3 different schools. Thanks guys nice work here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
haybellfire:
Well done guys please am sending my docs to uni assist : school transcript, wassce Ielts results and the likes BT am applying to more than One school although I know we must pay extra £15 on every addditional applications BT do I need to send this docs 3 different times assuming am applying to 3 different schools. Thanks guys nice work here
No, you don't have to.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
jay123000:

Me too finding it hard to pm...can I av ur email or better still mail me pls...this is ma email...drainersconcepts@gmail.com..thk u

Hey. I got your email this afternoon and replied you. Have a look at your inbox or junk mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 7:54pm On May 01, 2017
Pls guys is studienkollege in Germany still free ?or u pay tuition? And can I apply for studienkollege after completing my language school Here in Nigeria
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 8:26pm On May 01, 2017
Stheelooo:

Hey. I got your email this afternoon and replied you. Have a look at your inbox or junk mail.

inbox and spam mail checked, no new mail there..drainersconcepts@gmail.com dats ma mail.thks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 11:13pm On May 01, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Pls guys is studienkollege in Germany still free ?or u pay tuition? And can I apply for studienkollege after completing my language school Here in Nigeria
Studienkolleg is free u only pay semester fees, private Studienkolleg charges
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dguy05: 12:36pm On May 02, 2017
Good afternoon people..... Oga futurewise , Oga eke40seven and all better Better fellow honourables in the house . I hail una. happy new month of divine blessings....

abeg I have a close family friend dat intends travelling to Europe... I advised studying in Germany . but the main issue now , Na block account... he has a very low budget... should he apply for studikellong? ( I mean the German language programme), do dey require for block account?.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
Dguy05:
Good afternoon people..... Oga futurewise , Oga eke40seven and all better Better fellow honourables in the house . I hail una. happy new month of divine blessings....

abeg I have a close family friend dat intends travelling to Europe... I advised studying in Germany . but the main issue now , Na block account... he has a very low budget... should he apply for studikellong? ( I mean the German language programme), do dey require for block account?.
If you don't have money, don't bother coming especially when your real intentions are not to study but "hitting it big". Suffering dressed in suit bespoke will be there to welcome on your arrival.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingOfThePay(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
Eke40seven:

If you don't have money, don't bother coming especially when your real intentions are not to study but "hitting it big". Suffering dressed in suit bespoke will be there to welcome on your arrival.

Lol. Truth. Basics first, before the hustle.
People should have this in mind.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 9:27pm On May 02, 2017
Good evening great minds! Pls I need your kind suggestions/contributions . I sent a mail to my intended school notifying them of the challenges I hard while trying to fill my application to Uni-Assist portal for a masters program in Applied Economics & Economic policy, only to get a feedback from the school student advisor that I can do that as from May 15- July 15 for Winter intake in 2017. Pls have sets of notarized credentials done in 2015 which are still intact .I will highly appreciate your kind suggestion if I can still use it in applying or get a fresh one notatized.? Also, regarding academic transcript, I av copies which I kept on my personal record, can I still use it with this fresh application or I should go ahead requesting from my school another transcript?

Standing by for suggestion / contributions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dguy05: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
Eke40seven:

hahahahaha, no my oga.he seriously wants to study overseas . 'work and study'... not dat hustling u are picturing... as a matter of fact, he is a seaman. please let's help the young man.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 6:25am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=jboyjoel post=56148353]Good evening great minds! Pls I need your kind suggestions/contributions . I sent a mail to my intended school notifying them of the challenges I hard while trying to fill my application to Uni-Assist portal for a masters program in Applied Economics & Economic policy, only to get a feedback from the school student advisor that I can do that as from May 15- July 15 for Winter intake in 2017. Pls have sets of notarized credentials done in 2015 which are still intact .I will highly appreciate your kind suggestion if I can still use it in applying or get a fresh one notatized.? Also, regarding academic transcript, I av copies which I kept on my personal record, can I still use it with this fresh application or I should go ahead requesting from my school another transcript?

Standing by for suggestion / contributions from Oga futurewise and co.. pls out here!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2017
Wish to learn german in abujan and it's evirons?even kaduna? Contact me ASAP.sucess assured within the least time u could ever dream of
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please how long does it take Uni-assist to start processing your documents?

Please kindly help with feedbacks.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2017
Cchuks27:
Hello everyone,

Please how long does it take Uni-assist to start processing your documents?

Please kindly help with feedbacks.

Thank you

No specific time...it can be from 3days and above after receiving your document.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 9:27am On May 03, 2017
I emailed u now.....u hvnt replied back
dprinz99:
Wish to learn german in abujan and it's evirons?even kaduna? Contact me ASAP.sucess assured within the least time u could ever dream of
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2017
uchezdedon:

No specific time...it can be from 3days and above after receiving your document.

Ok. Thank you.

Please for those who wanna send their documents and are based in Abuja should please reach out to me. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2017
Guys pls my school insisted they can't gimme my transcript by hand BT I need it for different schools can I tell them to send it to unassist since am applying all the schools through unassist thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 11:23am On May 03, 2017
Hello All. I have been having issues with sending in my application for Winter session via uni-assist.
Do we have anyone who has successfully submitted to : 1 Hamburg university 2 Kleve, HS Rhein-Waal
The desired course is anything related to IT / Computer Science.
Suggested schools that have opened for the course above are welcome as I need submit about 3 applications ASAP.

The error I get when I applied to the 2 schools earlier mentioned is below:
"Unfortunately your search returned no results. The application period for the study course you have chosen has not started yet. Please ask your chosen university when your study course will be released.
If you enter only the university as search parameter, you will see the list of all current courses offered by this university."

Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2017
haybellfire:
Guys pls my school insisted they can't gimme my transcript by hand BT I need it for different schools can I tell them to send it to unassist since am applying all the schools through unassist thanks

UNN does the same. Put the address of your office or a friend's and tell them to send it there. It will look official and they will send it. You'll probably need a copy of the transcript yourself for other things in future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.