Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908904 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Happy democracy to you all, I just got my admission letter this afternoon and need a little clarification from the gurus in the house. I want to open a block account immediately and book my interview so as to beat the enrollment deadline (1st August to 24th September) but someone has promised me a sponsorship letter upon getting admission. And it's actually the sponsorship letter that I will go for the visa interview with, so my question is will it raise a red flag if I book interview with block account documents and come for the interview with sponsorship letter? Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
bochu03:
Hallo Brothers...
Am in a very tight Situation right now..got admission from Hochschule Konstanz and My Interview date is 12 of June.. While My Aufnahme Prüfung is july 4..pls Brothers is it possible to get it b4 then or should i cancel the Interview?

My second question is if i cancel My Interview will i be able to get another one for summer Semester?
Viele dank..
In Erwartung ihre Antwort

You should first go ahead with the interview and if you couldn't meet up with the Aufnahmeprüfung then that's when you can defer the admission to summer.

Viel Glück

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
Jigba:

You should first go ahead with the interview and if you couldn't meet up with the Aufnahmeprüfung then that's when you can defer the admission to summer.

Viel Glück
You're now our German ambassador. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
makydebbie:
You're now our German ambassador. cheesy

Lol abi o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
Jigba:

Lol abi o lipsrsealed
Arrange something for me na make I come join you. tongue

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
olatondo:
U can ask for attestation letter from Admin block. The procedure is very easy, just a formal letter asking for that. It takes less than 30mins to get. But i still know of someone who went for the interview with the statement of result graduated 2014 too from Unizik.
I hope this helps

Thanks!

Was the person successful? Or rather, was it accepted ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dalin01(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2017
ninered:

It has been officially decided... Maybe your admission arrived before the decision. After all its already end of the month.

Okay, I guess my admission was before the decision. It's well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
Please is there anyone already studying or applying to this school:

Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Würzburg-Schweinfurt

Please is it a good choice, in respect of location to secure a side job and also cost of accommodation and living.

A detailed response will go a long way.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 6:38pm On May 29, 2017
Also called: University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt

I will appreciate your response.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
dalin01:

Okay, I guess my admission was before the decision. It's well.
Baden Wertturmberg is currently a no go area. Let's hope it doesn't trigger a cascade reaction (any time soon)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goofyrhymes: 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

Baden Wertturmberg is currently a no go area. Let's hope it doesn't trigger a cascade reaction (any time soon)

Unclejudax, wie geht's. it's your giessen nigga from TH Mittelhessen when db fall him hands last winter, when miss out. i just pm you now, i lost my phone couple of months back, so all contacts gone, kein whatsapp im Moment auch, even nairaland ban my other profile (praiseovie) bis 2019 shocked
hope giessen is treating you nice, we need dey align oh, hopefully we shall finally meet there this winter. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2017
ritzyvic1:
Happy democracy to you all, I just got my admission letter this afternoon and need a little clarification from the gurus in the house. I want to open a block account immediately and book my interview so as to beat the enrollment deadline (1st August to 24th September) but someone has promised me a sponsorship letter upon getting admission. And it's actually the sponsorship letter that I will go for the visa interview with, so my question is will it raise a red flag if I book interview with block account documents and come for the interview with sponsorship letter? Danke

To my best of knowledge, I don't think using a sponsorship letter is an issue but what I know is its impossible to go for interview using the blocked account as a source of financial support and later waiting on an A.M because u hv a sponsorship letter. How V.O want take know. Guy chill and get ur sponsorship letter first then u can book for interview even as the new policy stipulates that's interview cases would be treated along the 6 weeks timing on ur admission letter.
My €0.50c on this, let the gurus in the house come shed more light.
Guten morgen.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

To my best of knowledge, I don't think using a sponsorship letter is an issue but what I know is its impossible to go for interview using the blocked account as a source of financial support and later waiting on an A.M because u hv a sponsorship letter. How V.O want take know. Guy chill and get ur sponsorship letter first then u can book for interview even as the new policy stipulates that's interview cases would be treated along the 6 weeks timing on ur admission letter.
My €0.50c on this, let the gurus in the house come shed more light.
Guten morgen.

I was wondering as well. was looking at how visible it is. I concur with you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 5:52am On May 30, 2017
Olanrewaju92 and Instructor001 thanks for your efforts to enlighten me. What I actually intended doing is not to go for interview with the block account document but to use it first to get appointment date while I await the sponsorship letter which I will present on the interview day as a proof of adequate financial resources. I understand that one can use any admission letter to book appointment date while waiting for the admission letter of the school one is actually interested in a bid to save time in situations where enrollment deadline is not too far away. I was hoping the same may be applicable here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2017
ritzyvic1:
Olanrewaju92 and Instructor001 thanks for your efforts to enlighten me. What I actually intended doing is not to go for interview with the block account document but to use it first to get appointment date while I await the sponsorship letter which I will present on the interview day as a proof of adequate financial resources. I understand that one can use any admission letter to book appointment date while waiting for the admission letter of the school one is actually interested in a bid to save time in situations where enrollment deadline is not too far away. I was hoping the same may be applicable here.

As stated above on the image,
There's still some time. My advice still remains u getting that letter at hand or telling ur sponsor to send it via mail b4 it gets to u here via courier. All interview case as said earlier would be treated in respect to the new policy of ur 6 weeks timing.
Hope I made some clarity. No shake, German people dey wait for our arrival.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2017
dalin01:
Hello guys,

Please I'll need your advice. My original degree certificate is not yet ready, but I have my statement of result. That's what I have been using actually. Please, can I use same for Visa application and Interview?

I graduated from Unizik(2014), anybody with valuable info should pls help me.

Thanks.

Go ahead bro.
Am using same.

Unizik's statement of result looks more authentic Dan the original result.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 10:13am On May 30, 2017
arieshybrid:

Please is it a good choice, in respect of location to secure a side job and also cost of accommodation and living.

Thank you.

Yes, I'm applying for the school and is a very good location for jobs and also cheaper in accommodation compared to the bigger cities.

NB: Würzburg and Schweinfurt are two different cities although neighbors but Schweinfurt is a small city.

@Profsamurai is currently there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
Sharles:

Do that mean that get a job and work permit is hard??

After graduating it is hard.. if you are having the intention of going to Germany and gaining residence after graduating just make sure you fall in love and get married to a German.. other than that most graduates go back home.. it very hard for the federal employment agency there to grant you a working visa..

They expect you to study and go back home.. forget all those 18months stuffs it usually not as easy as it seems..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
Zodka:

After graduating it is hard.. if you are having the intention of going to Germany and gaining residence after graduating just make sure you fall in love and get married to a German.. other than that most graduates go back home.. it very hard for the federal employment agency there to grant you a working visa..

They expect you to study and go back home.. forget all those 18months stuffs it usually not as easy as it seems..

Bros, take it easy with the pessimism sir. You never even enter the Germany yet you don dey scare people already. Let me tell you Authoritatively that you don't have to marry a German before you can be able to get papers. At least from what i've seen on ground here a lot of students from Nigeria, Cameroon, other African countries and all over the world, finish their studies and get jobs. Now I'm not saying it's a walk in the park,No. but the situation is not as bleak as you make it sound. The most important thing is to learn the language, it helps tremendously. Also, apart from good grades you must actually have practical skills both In and outside your field of study and also build personal relationships with people, experts from as many fields as possible. No be about cramming book, you must have real life problem solving skills. Add all these to having a good character and being prayerful and I assure you, you don't have any reasons to 'follow oyinbo' to get papers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 12:23pm On May 30, 2017
I just paid uni-assist application fee is there a way to notify them that I be paid or just wAit for their confirmation?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 30, 2017
Zodka:

The only advise I have for you and others is to always have in mind that as a black person here, you have to fight many times to get what a White person fight only one time to get.

Marrying a German for residence permit doesn't mean that you will eventually get a good job and live well. I wouldn't want to bore you guys about the situations of those who married for the same reason and regretted it. Marry for love not because you want to get residence permit

If you get a good job here after studying, I don't see the reason why you wouldn't be granted residence permit.

Study hard, learn German and work on yourself cheesy. Don't believe that it's because you are black that you won't get some certain Jobs. I've observed that most Germans concentrate more on how qualified and how experienced you are. Not forgetting how good your German is, people tend to underestimate that German language is very important if you are planning to live here after studying

Viel Glück grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 30, 2017
MabraO:
I just paid uni-assist application fee is there a way to notify them that I be paid or just wAit for their confirmation?

Wait for their confirmation. It usually takes them three days to notify you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:46pm On May 30, 2017
Blackanada:
Is it possible to do Visa interview in Abuja or it's only done in Lagos?

And is non-appearance possible?

only in lagos for know, oga u must APPEAR....ghost-mode not allowed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mechhengr(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2017
hi Have u gotten any response from Uni-assist yet? they sent me an email also stating my authentication was not properly done citing lack of stamp and signature whereas those were clearly visible. even the seal was there. I have reached out to them as well. expecting their response.
AgentONE:

They are saying something concerning time-gap n improper authentication even after using German embassy certification,it just beats my imagination what they want at this point. I actually wrote them for further clarity on d subject matter, hoping to hear from them by next week.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
goofyrhymes:

Unclejudax, wie geht's. it's your giessen nigga from TH Mittelhessen when db fall him hands last winter, when miss out. i just pm you now, i lost my phone couple of months back, so all contacts gone, kein whatsapp im Moment auch, even nairaland ban my other profile (praiseovie) bis 2019 shocked
hope giessen is treating you nice, we need dey align oh, hopefully we shall finally meet there this winter. grin

Hello Bro, are you applying to THM too?

Have you fulfilled all their requirements?

I am also applying to the school.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goofyrhymes: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
daontop:

Hello Bro, are you applying to THM too?

Have you fulfilled all their requirements?

I am also applying to the school.

@daontop i greet u boss. is it Technische hochschule mittelhessen (giessen / friedberg / wetzlar) in Hesse you are also applying to.
if yes, what course and is it bsc or msc.
i already have the admission for msc information and communication engineering for this winter, which i actually got last year but had to unfortunately defer to this winter due to db wahala and emefiele/buhari exchange rate..
if it's the same school, pm me cool

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
goofyrhymes:

@daontop i greet u boss. is it Technische hochschule mittelhessen (giessen / friedberg / wetzlar) in Hesse you are also applying to.
if yes, what course and is it bsc or msc.
i already have the admission for msc information and communication engineering for this winter, which i actually got last year but had to unfortunately defer to this winter due to db wahala and emefiele/buhari exchange rate..
if it's the same school, pm me cool

Hello Bro, I am also applying for the same course (MSc) but yet to get admission. Was asked to fulfill some requirements. Done all except for A1 certification in German.

Your admission, is it still valid for the coming winter?

Is there a way I can add you on WhatsApp so that we can relate more. Thanks

I PM-ed you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
just got this email from TUM

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for sending us your application documents. Please note that verifying the various documents and posting confirmation in TUMonline can take some time and is carried out in several stages.

So don't be confused if not all the documents you sent to us are immediately posted in TUMonline as having been confirmed.

For this reason we would also ask you to refrain from making telephone and e-mail enquiries regarding your document status since this slows down application processing!

Key to document confirmation postings:

- "not provided" - the document either has not yet been received or has not yet been confirmed.

IMPORTANT !!!: If you have not yet submitted your application for admission/enrollment, please be sure to send it to us complete with signature before the application deadline. Even if you are already registered in TUMonline, you are still required to submit the signed application form and certain documents relevant to admission (e.g. your school report) prior to the deadline. The deadline for bachelor's courses is July 15 for the winter semester and January 15 for the summer semester, for master's courses it is May 31 for the winter semester and November 30 or January 15 for the summer semester. (Deadlines may vary. Please refer to the website of your desired degree program for current deadlines.)

- "received" - the document has been received but has not yet been verified

- "not ok" - the document has been received but the form of submission is not ok (usually the authentication is missing)

- "ok" the document has been received and verified and it meets requirements

- "to submit until…" – the document has to be submitted until the fixed deadline

Best regards
Student Service Center
Technical University of Munich

This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply to this message. For further information regarding your application status, please visit you application account on TUMonline.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Got this one lastweek .From Aalen

we herewith confirm the receipt of your application documents on May 26th 2017 for our Master Course Polymer Technology which will start in October 2017.

You will get a mail about your status of application after end of deadline.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

Celine Levesque

Praktikantin

cid:image001.png@01D2A6FD.DD7206E0

Hochschule Aalen - Technik und Wirtschaft

Dezernat Zulassung und

Zentraler Studierendenservice

- Masterzulassung -

Beethovenstr. 1

73430 Aalen

Phone: +49 (0) 7361 576-2207

Fax: +49 (0) 7361 576-2232

E-Mail: Stefanie.Erhardt@hs-aalen.de

www.hs-aalen.de

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
arieshybrid:

Thank you.

A bigger city is always better.
Jobs are totally on the information you have and how lucky you are when you don't speak the language. But, if you speak german - then na you go tire for job.

Cost of accomodation is about 290 on the average.

I have a Job - although i don't speak a lot of German... and so does many people here.

I would choose a bigger city over here anytime, anyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.