Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908609 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello House,

Please can anyone tell me how long it takes the embassy to post the prepaid courier envelop for blocking account opening to Deutsche bank?

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eraytee:
good day everyone, please have completed the uni-assist online application and I have a brother in the US who can help me pay the application fee to uni-assist. my question is
1. How will payment be tied to my application as details of payment is not mine.
2. what payment option would be used in this case.

thanks in anticipation for your swift response.
Answers are on uniassist website. Check the payment page
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eraytee: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
chrisley024:
Answers are on uniassist website. Check the payment page
thanks a lot seen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AgentONE(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eraytee:
good day everyone, please have completed the uni-assist online application and I have a brother in the US who can help me pay the application fee to uni-assist. my question is
1. How will payment be tied to my application as details of payment is not mine.
2. what payment option would be used in this case.

thanks in anticipation for your swift response.
He should include your full name as was used in registering for uniassist,your applicant number,date of birth,semester of application(if for winter then write WS2017),Email
If he's doing a bank transfer he can fill in those details on d place for payment description on the teller

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House,

Please can anyone tell me how long it takes the embassy to post the prepaid courier envelop for blocking account opening to Deutsche bank?

Thank you

Wen did u do urs?

Hope it was not hectic?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Uni-assist has still not sent me a mail that I ve paid my handling fee which I ve paid since Monday last week.
My mum days the cashier told her 3 working days now this is five working days still noting on my data page in uni-assist
Pls what is goin on
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
MabraO:
Uni-assist has still not sent me a mail that I ve paid my handling fee which I ve paid since Monday last week.
My mum days the cashier told her 3 working days now this is five working days still noting on my data page in uni-assist
Pls what is goin on
check ur uni-assist portal tomorrow morning or next it'll reflect
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
kingdaveid:

Sent Uni Kassel a message yesterday on the delay, they replied that from 8th of June they will make their decision and inform applicants of their admission status. Just pray i get in, really having anxiety problems

Just calm down and keep praying.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2017
were you accepted
Haywhy1987:

I applied to same school...Mechatronics
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2017
MabraO:
Pls what is goin on

Something seems to be wrong, write them as soon as possible and level your complaint. Remember to use your payment details. It normally takes at most two days to get response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2017
For those who are new to nairaland or this forum, please know that it is best to read as much as you can from previous pages, it helps you to have an in depth understanding of the German project.

In case you have a specific concern, this is how to get the links to where it was discussed previously :

Use Google and search "the keyword (space) General German visa enquiry part (space) nairaland"

For example, if you want to search about visa interview, then just key in the following on Google text box : Visa interview General German visa enquiries part nairaland .

This method can be used also to get any information from any website and other fora with just a little tweak.

I hope this helps you.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2017
I wasn't accepted.
How about you?
pitapromiz:
were you accepted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
please is there anyone applying for winter semester 2018...Let's work together...M also new here and please is it possible to apply for 3 different programs at a university
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Quick one:

Does anyone have/had this problem:

My sister sent her Bsc Cert to uni-assist, uni-assist rejected it that they need the transcript, now the problem is, her university mos definitely doesn't give student copy. They want to send the original straight to the school. Now here is the problem, uni-assist stated that they want "certified copy" for all docs and no original.

The university will send original to uni-assist, which is not a certified copy. We could aswell find a way to get the transcript if we want to, but the second problem is, the school always write "receiver's name and address" on the transcript, so i feel it won't make sense when a transcript is addressed to uni-assist and uni-assist see that it's a photocopy but as been certified. SAD but i don't know if people will understand my write up, but anyways below are the questions needing clarification.

Question:
- Should the university go ahead to send the transcript to uni-assist straight (which is original and not certified)
- Should we find a way to get the transcript (we can work around collecting it), photocopy and have it certified before it's been sent (uni-assist address is already on the first page of the transcript)

Please any honest advice will go a long way...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
afternoon
will it raise problem during visa application if am going for another BSc after already having a Bsc? my reason for going for another Bsc is I graduated with 3rd class and my Cgp can hardly get me thanks admission.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
arieshybrid:
Quick one:

My sister sent her Bsc Cert to uni-assist, uni-assist rejected it that they need the transcript, now the problem is, her university mos definitely doesn't give student copy. They want to send the original straight to the school. Now here is the problem, uni-assist stated that they want "certified copy" for all docs and no original.

The university will send original to uni-assist, which is not a certified copy. We could aswell find a way to get the transcript if we want to, but the second problem is, the school always write "receiver's name and address" on the transcript, so i feel it won't make sense when a transcript is addressed to uni-assist and uni-assist see that it's a photocopy but as been certified. SAD but i don't know if people will understand my write up, but anyways below are the questions needing clarification.

Question:
- Should the university go ahead to send the transcript to uni-assist straight (which is original and not certified)
- Should we find a way to get the transcript (we can work around collecting it), photocopy and have it certified before it's been sent (uni-assist address is already on the first page of the transcript)

Uniassist don't send back documents that's why they always request for photocopied and certified documents only.
It's also stated on their website that they don't accept Originals.
Get the transcript, photocopy, certify and send it to them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
arieshybrid:
Quick one:

Question:

The answer is already in the 2nd part of your question
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesider(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good day house , I will be travelling for study @ bauhaus university Weimar by October .
Is there anyone in the house that can tell me about life in weimar
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
chrisley024:
The answer is already in the 2nd part of your question

Thank you for your response, the issue we actually have is, the university writes the name of the receiver, that is they will write "uni-assist" on the transcript, which means it will be addressed to the school which means that its meant to be the university sending the transcript.

Hope there would be any RED flag wondering how we got it to photocopy and certify it, just trying to be careful, my school Unilag doesn't write the receivers information on the transcript but attach a letter to the transcript, which its only the letter that is addressed, and not the transcript, this way you can make as many copies and use for several stuffs.

Last question on this issue:

- will uni-assist accept transcript sent directly from the university, which means it wont be certified...

Thank you for time guys!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
arieshybrid:

Thank you for your response, the issue we actually have is, the university writes the name of the receiver, that is they will write "uni-assist" on the transcript, which means it will be addressed to the school which means that its meant to be the university sending the transcript.

Hope there would be any RED flag wondering how we got it to photocopy and certify it, just trying to be careful, my school Unilag doesn't write the receivers information on the transcript but attach a letter to the transcript, which its only the letter that is addressed, and not the transcript, this way you can make as many copies and use for several stuffs.

Last question on this issue:

-will uni-assist accept transcript sent directly from the university, which means it wont be certified...

Thank you for time guys!!
No
Uniassist doesn't accept uncertified documents
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by suxes2005(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pvibe007:
Hallo alles!
Been and adventure I swear, adapting to new life here in Würzburg. I swear the life dey sweet me die Lolzz!
By the way it was nice having our naija guys from Schwinfurt @ our African Festival! @ProfSamurai was there Cool dude. Lol
Any questions u need about Würzburg or maybe visa application please feel free to ask, please don't comman b asking questions that is already on the thread biko shocked
Keep on pushing, trust me every single effort u put in is worth it.
Have a wonderful weekend
Tschüss!!

Top of the day to you bro.

Please can you suggest 2-3 good schools for a social science
related course?

I'm sorry to ask you directly as there might be such information
on here.

@all, y'all can also help. The person in question is a
17year old boy with just WAEC

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by arieshybrid: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jigba:

No
Uniassist doesn't accept uncertified documents

Thank you and GOD bless....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Life in Weimar isn't as vibrant as in Jena or Erfurt
BUT
There's Duetsche Post and DPD there.... you go work as you like till you tire grin grin grin
lakesider:
Good day house , I will be travelling for study @ bauhaus university Weimar by October .
Is there anyone in the house that can tell me about life in weimar
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horpsy5: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anyone going to Bremen university here or already dr.... just got admission into d university
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
hybeenoni:
First admission first admit
University of Hildesheim
Master of Data Analytics

Anybody applied to same school here?

I also applied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
opeyeminas:
afternoon
will it raise problem during visa application if am going for another BSc after already having a Bsc? my reason for going for another Bsc is I graduated with 3rd class and my Cgp can hardly get me thanks admission.

Who told u dat 3rd class dnt get admitted?

Cheer up man and try out first. Never settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House,

Thank you

A week I heard.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
arieshybrid:
Quick one:

Question:

Let me clarify you.

1) Use any university of choice as the receiving address. Uni-assist doesn't care about the address on the transcript. But use the school you really care about in other to still use it for enrollment.

Then you know the way you can collect it by hand before mailing it to Uni-assist, after you have certified it.

NB: always crosscheck your transcript when you receive it from school, as humans, they do have typo error in it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks
So it means that they will post your account opening to DB next week?
How did your account opening go today? I hope you were not delayed.
Mrbigman1:

A week I heard.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
steph6:
please is there anyone applying for winter semester 2018...Let's work together...M also new here and please is it possible to apply for 3 different programs at a university
please I need answers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Apply for a transcript going to the same school's school of postgraduate studies. Pay all the required fee and give the Secretary like 1k. Once the transcript is fully signed, s/he will be the one to send it to Dean/Secretary of postgraduate school. S/he will just hand it over to you. It's very simple.
Forget about who it's addressed to. That's how I got mine.

arieshybrid:
Quick one:

Question:

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.