Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908892 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kowiy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ebenosky:
Congratulations bro, You can write the admission office to confirm it. Some guys got scam admission letters from Bremen over a week ago.
Which course did you apply for admission? I am still expecting an admission from them.

PEP
Environmental Physics

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dreamchaser90(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Blackanada:

Boss can I hit you up on dm? I want to b know what you application profile was like cos I'm also considering applying to Saarland.

Yes, of course you can.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kowiy:

PEP
Environmental Physics
send message to the admission office of the school and ask them questions about the email you received.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frack: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
yusufjinadu:
Anybody here going to TU Clausthal this winter?

Yes,I am.Have you got admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Instructor001:

I guess that's there modus operandi...I'm currently waiting for letter from international office. I'm sure they will contact us soonest by His grace

Yea,praying they contact us soon..meanwhile do u have any email to reach d skool or wat email did they use to notify u,pls can I av it?

Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
dobeespen:
If you didn't hear anything, wait till the first week of July. If you don't hear after that then I don't know oh. You might have to email them to ask them the status of your application. But only successful candidates would be invited to the interview.

Thanks @dobeespen for the suggestion. Truth is I'm no longer eager to go to any school in Baden Württemberg because of the tuition fees.

My dilemma is that the other tuition free schools I applied to are yet to conclude their selection processes and I still have to book for visa interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
jay123000:

Yea,praying they contact us soon..meanwhile do u have any email to reach d skool or wat email did they use to notify u,pls can I av it?

Danke.

The message was directly from the department I applied to and not the school at the moment. Moreso, the content was admission notification but waiting for official letter from the international office as stated in the content. So I doubt if it can be used to verify if your docs are already there. Meanwhile, the mail came from EAGLE department .

But if you insist,I might as well send it to you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Instructor001:

The message was directly from the department I applied to and not the school at the moment. Moreso, the content was admission notification but waiting for official letter from the international office as stated in the content. So I doubt if it can be used to verify if your docs are already there. Meanwhile, the mail came from EAGLE department .

Oh OK...I have written to the international office cos I submitted my documents straight to the international office. thanks a lot ...May God grant us favor
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please Has anyone processed the Verpflichtungserklärung at the foreign office in North Rhine Westphalia before?
I need to know how it's been done there cos my uncle said the laws guiding the process is different in different states. You'd have to submit all the necessary documents and wait for them to notify you when it's ready for you to come and pick it up...Pls I need someone to shed more light on this...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kag1: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello Bro,
Did you have a B Sc before applying for the one you are currently studying?
Thanks in advance

lono22:
Hmm a tution of 1500 euros will be introduced from winter session in all schools in badenwuttermnurg....am in d bsc program international bussiness got in last semester it doesnt affect me..now guys for those planning to come to esb please not that the course is for 7 semesters minimum..so you have to pay 1500 seven times..now you see i will advice you to count the cost....1500 euros is no small money anywhere.. Some ppl put there minds on wrk...my brothers its not that easy as ppl say it....this is Germany before u earn any kobo they will use you well....and also even when you get a job how much will you earn in a month..just count. Rhe.cost..... because wen u get here ur oyo o..on your own..so pls plan well....dont crash into anything
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
I think it's a bit too late to apply to Furtwangen at this point. Plus the now ask for tuition fees too. I got all my documents stamped at the German embassy if that's what you're asking about.

Tinder:

I also want 2 apply 2 Furtwangen but they wanted german stamps on all docs, did you german stamp your transcripts to them?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
I get you. I was in that position too. Luckily for me, one of the schools in Baden Wittenberg sent me an admission letter, which is what I used to ask for a visa interview. All the best.

SleekAB:

Thanks @dobeespen for the suggestion. Truth is I'm no longer eager to go to any school in Baden Württemberg because of the tuition fees.

My dilemma is that the other tuition free schools I applied to are yet to conclude their selection processes and I still have to book for visa interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
You can book for an appointment with any letter of admission. I got admission from Furtwangen and used it to apply for a visa. Plus the enrollment deadline is in the first week of September so if you apply for a visa with that letter you'll get an early interview date. I got a date for end of July.

SleekAB:
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here but I've been following the thread. Thanks to all the wonderful contributors, I've certainly gleaned useful info just reading through.

I am also hoping to study in Germany this winter semester and have got one admission already at HS Furtwangen. However, tuition fees to the tune of €1500 per semester is being introduced this winter semester. I'm really worried about booking an appointment for a visa interview with this admission letter.

I'm concerned that it may scuttle my chances of getting an approval even though I may be able to come up with funds for the blocked account.

Can someone kindly advise with helpful suggestions.

P.S. I've got other applications to tuition free universities pending...

Waiting patiently for your suggestions. Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
www.daad.de

PHILipu1:
Please is there anybody on this thread that can give me list of three good and cheap universities in Germany where i can go for electrical/electronics engineering(Bsc)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mheey(f): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Instructor001:

Instructor, abegg we need to talk in camera...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
mheey:

Instructor, abegg we need to talk in camera...
Pm replied ma'am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eddiemei(m): 1:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Kowiy:

PEP
Environmental Physics

Congrat. Bro

Got same.....same course. If you don't mind, let's plan together. Regards....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kowiy(m): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2017
eddiemei:

Congrat. Bro

Got same.....same course. If you don't mind, let's plan together. Regards....

Wow!
That's cool.
Pm kowiytunde@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Ramani237:
Any Applicants to Uni Siegen Roads to DEmocracy Msc or uni Giessen Transition Management MSC..

I also applied to M.A Road to Democracy(ies) at Uni. Siegen and yet to get any feedback. I mailed them last week and they said it at the point of selection that when they are concluded with the selection, everyone would get their reply.
Hope this help "Cameroonian" grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mheey(f): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Instructor001:

Pm replied ma'am

It's quite difficult to send you a mail please send me your email address, abegg..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
mheey:

It's quite difficult to send you a mail please send me your email address, abegg..

Replied your pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
The great dobeespen! Thanks for the insight...really appreciate.

Just received my blocked account details from Fintiba. I applied with my admission letter from Futwangen. I was a bit confused whether to apply for for a visa interview or not. With this insight you've shared I suppose I'll just go ahead and book for an appointment this very day. I'm still hoping HTW Berlin, HS Rhein-Waal or Deggeendorf comes through before any interview date I'm scheduled for.

But can one actually swap schools/admission letters at the embassy? Has anyone done it before?

dobeespen:
You can book for an appointment with any letter of admission. I got admission from Furtwangen and used it to apply for a visa. Plus the enrollment deadline is in the first week of September so if you apply for a visa with that letter you'll get an early interview date. I got a date for end of July.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
plz can someone tell me how to get the visa form, i booked for interview but the forms were not attached as usual, i wrote them but they redirect me to the website. plz someone put me through
danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2017
@ kag 1 yes i applied for another bsc...i had a bsc frm U.I already but am here for another bsc....i will also like to state that guys note that theschool admission letter u use to apply for visa is what will be written on ur student visa..note that the name of the schools admission letter u use to apply for visa interview is what will be on your visa...tho u can change schools buh i always donot advice that ..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks lono22 for the insight... Indeed I've been very worried about booking an appointment with my Furtwangen admission letter because of tuition fees in that state. I would rather play safe and get an appointment with a letter from a tuition free school, but they're not forthcoming and I've got to book early to get an early date. As it is, I'll take my chances with the Furtwangen letter and just hope for the best.

You went to UI too? That's great! I got a BSc there last decade.

lono22:
@ kag 1 yes i applied for another bsc...i had a bsc frm U.I already but am here for another bsc....i will also like to state that guys note that theschool admission letter u use to apply for visa is what will be written on ur student visa..note that the name of the schools admission letter u use to apply for visa interview is what will be on your visa...tho u can change schools buh i always donot advice that ..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulynpen(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
paulynpen:
plz can someone tell me how to get the visa form, i booked for interview but the forms were not attached as usual, i wrote them but they redirect me to the website. plz someone put me through
danke

plz i need guidance

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Good afternoon fams,
Anyone here who obtained verpflichtungserklärung (declaration of obligation) from Trier city (Rheinland- Phalz state). My sponsor called to tell me this morning that the Alien office is asking for my insurance before the document can be processed and that rules differs from one state to another. My thought is insurance is done after interview when the embassy asks for it. Please to anyone who had related issues please shed more light

My sponsor state is Rheinland-Pfalz.

In anticipation please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks man..u know i even applied without sending in a copy of passport(twasnt in d admission requirements,but twas in anoda webpage of the Uni)
what was ya GPA(german,9ja) ..MyYorubaMan smiley wink
Olanrewaju92:

I also applied to M.A Road to Democracy(ies) at Uni. Siegen and yet to get any feedback. I mailed them last week and they said it at the point of selection that when they are concluded with the selection, everyone would get their reply.
Hope this help "Cameroonian" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.