Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908137 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 8:25am On May 30, 2016
Pakinsluv:
Good day all.. Please who knows the best and faster bank to do form A with? I mean recently known.

Thanks
First bank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2016
sparkle01:

First bank
Their exchange rate pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:54am On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
PLEASE I WANT TO APPLY TO UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE ULM,BUT ON THE REQUIREMENT IT STATES (WEST AFRICAN ) SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE ,WHICH I PRESUME IT SHOULD BE WAEC WHICH I DONT HAVE ALL I HAVE IS NECO,CAN MY NECO BE USE IN REPLACEMENT 4 WAEC,AND ALSO ULM STATE I WRITE TOEFL WHILE OTHERS SCHOOL AM APPLYING TO STATE IELTS,ABEG WETIN I GO CUM DO NAW. SHEY NA TO WRITE D TWO EXAM.

Apply with your NECO and either TOEFL or IELTS. They both serve the same purpose.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
futurewise11:

Ok
I saw your post on a problem you had while trying to open your blocked account and dennisMOD referred you to his previous post on pg 429.
Pls, how did you rectify it? Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolajesu: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
biglord:
http://scholarship-positions.com/bayer-foundation-international-scholarship-program-germany/2016/05/28/
This scholarship may interest you
That scholarship make sense...how person feel go abt it...and pls any additional info... i go appreciate...danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2016
chrisley024:
I saw your post on a problem you had while trying to open your blocked account and dennisMOD referred you to his previous post on pg 429.
Pls, how did you rectify it? Thank you.

The solution is your passport number.

JUST WRITE YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2016
futurewise11:

The solution is your passport number.

JUST WRITE YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER.
cool Anything for the VAT ID No pls? Sorry for the worries grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 10:54am On May 30, 2016
biglord:
what course? Bsc or MSc? Also ur best bet is to call the school or email them.
BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 11:06am On May 30, 2016
honourableseyi:

Apply with your NECO and either TOEFL or IELTS. They both serve the same purpose.
thankz futurewiser,and dat brings me to the big question cauze i wil love to apply for bsc to study computer science ,I want to know can i use my NECO result to replace waec to apply for admission,is neco recognised in germany,is any here which has gotten admission with a neco result instead of waec.abeg make una answer my ignorant question o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE,
. Do u have your certificate of confirmation to study in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg form Hochschule Konstanz yet? If not u shd do sth about it fast except u have ur about from germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 11:12am On May 30, 2016
Eke40seven:

I believe this question should be forwarded to your course coordinator or international office.
ak47-wil love to apply for bsc to study computer science ,I want to know can i use my NECO result to replace waec to apply for admission,is neco recognised in germany,is any here which has gotten admission with a neco result instead of waec to top school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2016
chrisley024:
cool Anything for the VAT ID No pls? Sorry for the worries grin

TYPE your ATM PIN there......I never knew you are part of the spoon feeding crew
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2016
bolajesu:

That scholarship make sense...how person feel go abt it...and pls any additional info... i go appreciate...danke
I am not applying so I did not dig further but enough info dey that link so u can take it from there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 11:26am On May 30, 2016
biglord:
. Do u have your certificate of confirmation to study in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg form Hochschule Konstanz yet? If not u shd do sth about it fast except u have ur about from germany
bro i dont have it yet,and how can i go bout it,i have all my required doc,but wat struck me was i have to apply through studienkolleg,plz how can i process admission to the school(sending my doc and appliying for certificate confirmation place of study)abeg i no won lose dat school,cause it one of the fdw uni dat offers bsc computer science in e.nglish,abeg boss.please who ever is in ulm should chip in 2 or more things

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
Hi everyone. I have got admission letters from Paderborn and Bamberg for the 2016 Winter Sermester. However, Bamberg stated on the admission letter that I need to submit my certificate before the Summer of next year or my enrollment will be null and void. I only have the Statement of Result and my school's college secretary said the school is not likely going to issue the certificate anytime soon. Which leaves Paderborn. The school has made no mention of the Statement of Result not being sufficient unlike Bamberg but I do not want any suprises later. Could someone please give me their opinions?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2016
futurewise11:

TYPE your ATM PIN there......I never knew you are part of the spoon feeding crew
The whole thing was confusing, just found out the form I was looking at is a little bit different from one just downloaded from their site.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 11:50am On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
bro i dont have it yet,and how can i go bout it,i have all my required doc,but wat struck me was i have to apply through studienkolleg,plz how can i process admission to the school(sending my doc and appliying for certificate confirmation place of study)abeg i no won lose dat school,cause it one of the fdw uni dat offers bsc computer science in e.nglish,abeg boss.please who ever is in ulm should chip in 2 or more things
biglord or anybody dat have indepth knowlege of admission processing in ulm.abeg o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
marie96:
Hi everyone. I have got admission letters from Paderborn and Bamberg for the 2016 Winter Sermester. However, Bamberg stated on the admission letter that I need to submit my certificate before the Summer of next year or my enrollment will be null and void. I only have the Statement of Result and my school's college secretary said the school is not likely going to issue the certificate anytime soon. Which leaves Paderborn. The school has made no mention of the Statement of Result not being sufficient unlike Bamberg but I do not want any suprises later. Could someone please give me their opinions?
I suggest, in addition to the Statement of result, you get a letter from your school. Do email Bamberg on the issue.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
biglord or anybody dat have indepth knowlege of admission processing in ulm.abeg o
U have to act fast sha, u are not applying thru the studienkolleg, the studienkolleg at Konstanz is responsible for evaluating foreign certificates in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg for schools that require it but don't use uni-assist. They issue u a certificate of confirmation to study in Baden-Wurttemberg. It's like getting vpd from uni-assist. So Konstanz u ll apply to Konstanz, they issue u the stuff in like 4weeks then u use that to apply to Hochschule Ulm. Now the deadline for Konstanz is past may 1st. But Ulm will still accept ur docs until June 1st. They ll now help u wt the Konstanz ish. So that's why I said u have to act fast. If u can get all ur application docs to Ulm by 1st of June. Then u are good. It shd include both ur application to Konstanz for the vpd n ur application to Ulm that u filled online and every other requested doc. Remember that Konstanz only accepts embassy certified docs. I hope u act fast. U can email ssc@hs-ulm.de to ask for extension as u have not bn able to get ur certificate of confirmation from Konstanz. They may oblige, just be convincing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:

If i may ask, which course were you offered in Bamberg? Because i also applied with a statement of result but had no clause attached to my admission letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 12:29pm On May 30, 2016
biglord:
U have to act fast sha, u are not applying thru the studienkolleg, the studienkolleg at Konstanz is responsible for evaluating foreign certificates in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg for schools that require it but don't use uni-assist. They issue u a certificate of confirmation to study in Baden-Wurttemberg. It's like getting vpd from uni-assist. So Konstanz u ll apply to Konstanz, they issue u the stuff in like 4weeks then u use that to apply to Hochschule Ulm. Now the deadline for Konstanz is past may 1st. But Ulm will still accept ur docs until June 1st. They ll now help u wt the Konstanz ish. So that's why I said u have to act fast. If u can get all ur application docs to Ulm by 1st of June. Then u are good. It shd include both ur application to Konstanz for the vpd n ur application to Ulm that u filled online and every other requested doc. Remember that Konstanz only accepts embassy certified docs. I hope u act fast. U can email ssc@hs-ulm.de to ask for extension as u have not bn able to get ur certificate of confirmation from Konstanz. They may oblige, just be convincing.
thankz 4 ur swift reply boss,so now i should send my doc for processing through studienkolleg at konstaz by post,abeg no vex 4 my yeye question,cauze wat am seeing on thier site is clashing with studienkolleg(preparatory course)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BigDaddyKool(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
ohakskid:
bigdaddykool, was ur letter stampd n seal by d ministry?

Yes it was.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
Please can someone use statement of result or transcript for visa interview. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
vampire2020:
thankz 4 ur swift reply boss,so now i should send my doc for processing through studienkolleg at konstaz by post,abeg no vex 4 my yeye question,cauze wat am seeing on thier site is clashing with studienkolleg(preparatory course)
just go to Konstanz site, download the form for validation of documents, fill iit n take it to embassy for certifications, same with the application for Ulm that u fill online. Send everything wt ur SOP n CV to Ulm. Send an email to Ulm. They ll tell u what to do. I attached the Konstanz form

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
marie96:
Bro pls wat is minimum ielts score for both skuls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
ohakskid:

Bro pls wat is minimum ielts score for both skuls?
dude is your use of English that bad? If you passed English in Waec, you should be able to score at least 7.0 without breaking a sweat.
Study IELTS materials and get used to the exam format. All you need is 2weeks.

Most schools require a 6.5.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
napoleonsmart:
I applied for a study visa at German embassy and I was denied the first time. I applied the second time and my passport was seized and sent to the Nigeria immigration service and reason been that my passport has fake stamp for some countries on it. I transferred 8075 euros to Deutsche bank last year for my student blocked account and I want to process a refund but I cannot get the passport at the Nigeria Immigration services where the embassy claimed it was sent to and without my passport I cannot process a refund at the German embassy. Can anyone be of help or advise on what to do. Positive response only please. Thanks.

PS: The stamps on the passport is indeed fake. I will appreciate your candid advise on this issue

Your case is a serious diplomatic one and most people failed to tell you that you've probably been banned or blacklisted by the german embassy. And this spreads across major European countries cos they operated the same database.

The guy who had that issue last year was Esdajo or so. He had a fake south African visa, his passport was confiscated and sent to the NIS. Luckily for him, he knew someone in Ikoyi who helped him with another one. Twas still a lengthy process, but he got it.

Now to your case. Do you have what it takes to convince the embassy stating why you had a fake stamp on your travel documents. If you have excellent writeups with probable proof, you could be pardoned. Truth of the matter is that the deutsche Botschaft would have placed a ban on you for best reason known to them. And this will also affect your journey to any other European country as stated earlier on.

Quote your visa application number then start with the appeal/whitelisting process.

For a foreign consulate to send your passport to NIS, means they (NIS) would probably blacklist you too. Since your passport number is unique to you alone. You'll definately need an insider to help you with retrieval. If you feign lies of stolen or lost, my brother OYO is your case. Just be open and see things work out.

I wish you all the very best !

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hollaytan: 1:04pm On May 30, 2016
Time to give back to the forum that assisted me.....
...hollaytan from oldenburg am willing to render my service here

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
hollaytan:
Time to give back to the forum that assisted me.....
...hollaytan from oldenburg am willing to render my service here

Hmmmm.. Holaytan and other 2015 entrants. We'll be hosting you guys shortly about studies, survival nd all
Just like the normal norms on this thread. Please watch out

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by twinkle1(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
Hello everyone..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
Good day all.
My school gave UPS my transcripts on Friday to deliver to Uni-assist and someone I know in records sent me my tracking number.

The document has been in d same location since Saturday afternoon (Roissy Charles de Gaulle, FR).
I cantacted UPS and I was told that it's due to custom clearing.

Please is this how UPS operates? I tot it wouldn't take more than 3 days for them to deliver documents. Pls help to clarify my doubts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.