Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908019 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kilo4sure: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rorschach619:
Good morning
I apologise in advance if my questions are a bit common but I have read both part 2 and 3 of this thread and I haven't really been able to answer them well enough
1) the prepaid courier envelope we are supposed to buy...Is it a self addressed envelope and is it preferable we bring it with us from home or buy at the embassy(bearing in mind the time factor during interview)
2)the handwritten letter of motivation(am guessing it should resemble the one we used for school application but edited for the embassy)but are we writing it on A4 paper or foolscap sheet and bringing it from home or are we supposed to write it there
3)from what I read we are supposed to write out name,address,email etc at the back of our questionnaire right
1) You buy at the embassy.
2) l believe someone stated here in this part 3 that you would not have to write it from home.
3)You can do that if you want but it is not compulsory.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fesobi92: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
honourableseyi:

When is the deadline?
shout out to all the winter 16 fellas. Honourableseyi (You been doing a great work here), Dam12 (this guy has been a rock mehn, Your success story coming soon), swankylay and other unmentioned peeps. I sight una pieces. success in all your endeavours...Opeh lo maa gbeyin story wah!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jerikoyan(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
https://www.uni-bonn.de/
ohakskid:
@jerikoyan, please I have been trying to access university of bonn website but it does not open. Any idea or any other link? Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jerikoyan(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oh Sorry about that, be hopeful with your other options.
Goodkiiiid:

I actually got a rejection letter from them today on basis of not meeting the requirements cry cry. I thought i did, provided them with all documents they asked for and met the academic requirements but still..... Its all good tho, three more options to go. smiley smiley smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please who applied to leibniz uni hannover and university of munster?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
barleeh:
ur
Ur own is not even up to a month, and u don dey send them mails already, bro u really need to take a chill pill grin ,i don apply since, 5th of January, anytime a mails comes into my mail box, I always hope one of them is TUM, na TUM I go scan for 1st TUM 1st
Is there any information that states their longevity of admission processing? I believe 6 months is way too long for it..I wish you the best bro/sis.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jofo: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello everyone pls is there anyone who could assist with the payment of uni-assist fees. I will appreciate any help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rorschach619: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
kilo4sure:

1) You buy at the embassy.
2) l believe someone stated here in this part 3 that you would not have to write it from home.
3)You can do that if you want but it is not compulsory.
Hey bro..watsup..hows magdeburg
I tried you on whatsapp but no luck
Dunno if you still remember your guy lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
jofo:
Hello everyone... Pls is there anyone here who could help with the payment of uni-assist fees. I will appreciate any help.

How many Euro do you need?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
smiley smiley
Danke Bruder

Reporting Live grin grin from Akure. Fedex - 10,100; UPS - 10,000, DHL - 14,000+

Pick your choice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin
UPS and Fedex grin
But 50 Euro shocked shocked
honourableseyi:

Reporting Live grin grin from Akure. Fedex - 10,100; UPS - 10,000, DHL - 14,000+

Pick your choice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Guys, please! I need list of German language centres in lagos mainland, preferrably ikeja. Work will not allow me enrol at goethe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
ichommy:

U eh cheesy grin
Oga ichommy I see you.. grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jofo: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
honourableseyi:

How many Euro do you need?

105 euros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good day friends.
can someone in Luxemburg who is not my relative stand as my sponsor cos I don't have the 8k Euro for blocked account. I heard I can get a spinsorship letter from any where in Europe. not necessarily germany only. please how true is this. want to know if it's possible to use him as sponsor or go back to the original plan of getting the 8k Euro for blocked account. thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
UncleJudax:

The Interview questions are quite general...
Whether MSc or BSc,..you expect things like why German, why this program, how is it structured,[s] who is your sponsor, what's the relationship, you have somebody in Germany[/s], etc.
So, you have to update yourself on Germany, the city you are going to, the School, your program etc.#AreasOfConcentration shocked

If dem give you written or oral test, e no go pass Waec/100L questions. angry

Is this why you and Vampire have been calling for urgent meeting of National Association of GermanBScSeekers? grin

No more spamming pls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lumiaking:
Hello peeps,hope form A still goes with the current CBN official rate or is with the new inter bank rate?

Presently yes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
domex007:
Good day friends.
can someone in Luxemburg who is not my relative stand as my sponsor cos I don't have the 8k Euro for blocked account. I heard I can get a spinsorship letter from any where in Europe. not necessarily germany only. please how true is this. want to know if it's possible to use him as sponsor or go back to the original plan of getting the 8k Euro for blocked account. thank you.
German citizen or atleast permanent resident of Germany. It is well stated. Use block account. It's straight forward. You don't need form A. The person in Luxembourg can fund the account for you . Within 2days u will get alerts
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fab11: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm yet to submit my application online to uniassist and the institution's deadline for submission is 15th june. Hopefully I should submit and make payment tomorrow...

Do you guys feel i still have enough time for my application to be processed by uniassist and sent to the school before 15th june or shey make i just lock up keep my small €75..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bandeco:

German citizen or atleast permanent resident of Germany. It is well stated. Use block account. It's straight forward. You don't need form A. The person in Luxembourg can fund the account for you . Within 2days u will get alerts
buh heard embassy usualy bounce people visa cause of sponsorship later,cause they say block account is the best bet in getting u visa quickly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
GottSeiDank:
I applied to Hafencity University Hamburg. Resources Efficiency in Architecture and Planning (Reap)-masters program .
Warum?

Hello, I sent you a PM, hope you don't mind if we have a private discussion. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
fab11:
Hi everyone, I'm yet to submit my application online to uniassist and the institution's deadline for submission is 15th june. Hopefully I should submit and make payment tomorrow...

Do you guys feel i still have enough time for my application to be processed by uniassist and sent to the school before 15th june or shey make i just lock up keep my small €75..

I think you can still apply, application only closes at the date you stated, moreover you can write the school for this kind of enquiry. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
its either blocked account or sponsorship letter, obviously the embassy likes the blocked account people, dem seeing millions entering their country bank grin, na normal stuffs.. but if u are using sponsorship letter, you have nothing to fear, if all protocols are observed normally
vampire2020:
buh heard embassy usualy bounce people visa cause of sponsorship later,cause they say block account is the best bet in getting u visa quickly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
chinok97:
its either blocked account or sponsorship letter, obviously the embassy likes the blocked account people, dem seeing millions entering their country bank grin, na normal stuffs.. but if u are using sponsorship letter, you have nothing to fear, if all protocols are observed normally
hmm,are you also goin for bsc or msc,if so wat kurs
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
chinok97:

Oil dey your head Chinok grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
UPS and Fedex grin
But 50 Euro shocked shocked

I will advise you to go for FedEx cause UPS as far as I am concern, I don't know much about there services if it takes 3 days or more. I can vouch for FedEx or DHL though cause I have used both.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
jofo:

105 euros

PM but with black market rate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunny4lif(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
smiley
Danke
Du bist sehr nett smiley smiley
Ich muss meine Mutter oder meinen Bruder anrufen grin grin
honourableseyi:

I will advise you to go for FedEx cause UPS as far as I am concern, I don't know much about there services if it takes 3 days or more. I can vouch for FedEx or DHL though cause I have used both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.