Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (907928 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
ravensburger:

Please can you give me link of anyone in those banks?
No idea
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
chrisley024:
No idea

Not fair...but life goes on...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
someone should please attend to this request as soon as possible. please guys help me. I applied for student visa and i was sent a mail telling me to fill a
form for videx. To my own understanding videx is for short term visa. I dont know if that is
the new system or the embassy made a mistake.Please advice would be appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
rapidosings:

someone should please attend to this request as soon as possible. please guys help me. I applied for student visa and i was sent a mail telling me to fill a
form for videx. To my own understanding videx is for short term visa. I dont know if that is
the new system or the embassy made a mistake.Please advice would be appreciated.
Call or reach them through their mail.

ProfSamurai:

Boss, please how do I go about getting Krankenversicherung from Nigeria. My enrollment deadline is 1st of September, I can enroll from here. Fachhochschule Würzburg Schweinfurt

Ich habe Ihnen einen private Nachricht.
If you are below 30, you can reach AOK through this contact form. Tell them you wanna join.

https://aok-on.de/studierende/foreign-students-information/contact-form-for-students.html

They will tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eke40seven:

If you are below 30, you can reach AOK through this contact form. Tell them you wanna join.

https://aok-on.de/studierende/foreign-students-information/contact-form-for-students.html

They will tell you what to do.

Danke Schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dear all

Is the a particular order in which you have to arrange your documents (and their photocopies) when appearing for visa interview? I know German embassy is very insistent on order, arrangement and tidiness.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Leprof1:
Dear all

Is the a particular order in which you have to arrange your documents (and their photocopies) when appearing for visa interview? I know German embassy is very insistent on order, arrangement and tidiness.

Thank you
I think you're to follow the Student checklist( a pdf) on their site: http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4817510/Daten/6571944/Checklist_Studenten_en_neu.pdf

When is your interview date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tbtone: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Shout out to hadassaheke, I like the way you planned your way from last year (2015) in your quest for the German education.. I wish you the best even as you prepare for resumption. Am following your footsteps.
If you are for Winter 2017, say AI.
#WINTER2017#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
chrisley024:
I think you're to follow the Student checklist( a pdf) on their site: http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4817510/Daten/6571944/Checklist_Studenten_en_neu.pdf

When is your interview date?

Yea I have the checklist, but i read on a previous thread that either in part 1 or part 2, that you have to organize it into 3 separate files/folders, and that your admission letter(s) comes on top of each bunch. I thought i had made a screenshot of the order in which it should be arranged, but apparently it seems i did not save it. Hence my question.

Haven't requested a date yet, my offer letter only arrived today from uni. via email, so trying to calm down from over excitement before I go ahead with the next step. Also there was a mistake with my name, so I need to have that sorted as well before proceeding to request an appointment date

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Greetings, someone should pls attend to this. ....Is it advisable to pay my partial tuition fee before the interview or I should chill till post interview. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Leprof1:

Yea I have the checklist, but i read on a previous thread that either in part 1 or part 2, that you have to organize it into 3 separate files/folders, and that your admission letter(s) comes on top of each bunch. I thought i had made a screenshot of the order in which it should be arranged, but apparently it seems i did not save it. Hence my question.

Haven't requested a date yet, my offer letter only arrived today from uni. via email, so trying to calm down from over excitement before I go ahead with the next step. Also there was a mistake with my name, so I need to have that sorted as well before proceeding to request an appointment date
OK. Congrats first! Let me know if you find it. I already have an appointment in the early week of July.

Anyone with the info on this should help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eke40seven:

I don't know what you are talking about. Don't corrupt me, I am a shaid of God. undecided
My God given woman is taking too good care of me to be pursuing women upandan......
CC: Dolpaz, Ohakskid, honourableseyi
Over to you...

Your technical uni is just like the MITs or in the context of Nigeria Federal or State University of Technologies like FUTO and FUTA.
eke the child of God if u say so, u be futoite?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rockyjim(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
As of 2015, the man at the gate gave me this order (see attached picture). Don't know if it's the same for this year.

Leprof1:

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
rockyjim:
As of 2015, the man at the gate gave me this order (see attached picture). Don't know if it's the same for this year.

Thanks rockjim... This is exactly what am looking for, because the thread I had mentioned earlier listed something similar to this on how to arranged the documents

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmmm, any bad news about ecobank? for Form A
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone, thanks for keeping this thread going strong. Hailings to all the bosses.
Where re the hopefuls for Hochschule Ulm, Bsc Computer Science? To the ogas especially those in Baden-Wurttemberg, oga eke40seven, futurewise11 and others. Kindly do us an expose on Life in Ulm
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
rapidosings:

Hi, I got same videx. What's your school location and have you contacted them?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
biglord:
Hello everyone, thanks for keeping this thread going strong. Hailings to all the bosses.
Where re the hopefuls for Hochschule Ulm, Bsc Computer Science? To the ogas especially those in Baden-Wurttemberg, oga eke40seven, futurewise11 and others. Kindly do us an expose on Life in Ulm
Thanks
I am not in Baden Württemberg but Bayern.
CC joysmart, she can gist you better about the city.
But I heard their UNI (Not HS) is quite tough, I don't know if that's what is obtainable in the HS.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
biglord:
Thanks
But I heard their UNI (Not HS) is quite tough, I don't know if that's what is obtainable in the HS.
ohakskid:
eke the child of God if u say so, u be futoite?
Nope, Akokite.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
@chrisley024..... I contacted the embassy this afternoon via e mail but no reply yet, I think I will go with the normal long term visa application form, its just that I'm not in Lagos, I could have gone to the consulate to verify.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rorschach619: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Anybody going for his/her interview next week??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
and I tried to reply your mail but it was not delivering.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
you should also contact them @chrisley024 so they'd know how serious it is.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Leprof1:

Dont worry about arranging it, they will give you the checklist to use at the gate b4 entering the embassy. Also be sure that you have at least two copies of all your documents with the originals to make it 3.
Good luck and Congratulations
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
rapidosings:
@chrisley024..... I contacted the embassy this afternoon via e mail but no reply yet, I think I will go with the normal long term visa application form, its just that I'm not in Lagos, I could have gone to the consulate to verify.
From the research I've done on the thread, some had same problem and was corrected after they informed the embassy. They'll not grant you entry with the printout of that email since it is for short-term, so wait for their reply.

What date is your appointment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eke40seven:

thanks. Pls ma'am joysmart do us the honors. Tell us about Life in Ulm

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Joysmart:
honestly 700 euro for tuition alone is already above 670 monthly tuition
Accommodation is quite expensive in Berlin so that'll mean another big issue before you talk of other things like feeding and all
Block account money alone is not enough
But there are jobs in Berlin
Plenty job dey
But you need to decide if you can cope
hi, can you tell us about life in Ulm?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
did u use the contact form on the website or u sent the message to student@lago.diplo.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
rapidosings:
did u use the contact form on the website or u sent the message to student@lago.diplo.de
I sent a mail to them regarding this. This was the response.

Dear Sir/Madam,
thank you for your email.

Please kindly refer to our website www.nigeria.diplo.de to find all detailed information and requirements on student visa application process.
You have to fill in an application form for national visa.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
thank you very much opaluwajohn1, would u please tell me the email u sent the message to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.