Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908134 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
UncleJudax:

Admission is granted with a condition, which you will have to fulfil during the run of your program. Obviously, your B.Sc lacks some basics that are required to undertake the M.Sc you applied at Liebniz.

The disclaimer is just letting you know that the email is not a legal document. You should wait till mid June.

So, congrats bro.

Wow. Thought as much. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
michlan:

Wow. Thought as much. Thanks
Anytime.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tbtone: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Congratulations Plismoll, more testimonies to come your way.
LeProf and Ichommy I salute wuna, I like your comments. Wish u the best.
Anyone planning for COME(TUM), COMMASS(STUTTGART), ComEng(RUB) or ACCESS (TU Dresden)...2017?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tbtone: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
chibolic:
i can't wait 2 apply bro...
Yeah bro, it will be God all the way...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Urchman101, Wie geht es dir?

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please has anyone ever applied for 9K to be credited into the blocked account and granted by CBN?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
SurveyorD:
Please has anyone ever applied for 9K to be credited into the blocked account and granted by CBN?

Chaiii, see question undecided undecided undecided undecided

Count 4, 5 pages back nd read

#

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by urchman101(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
haywire1:
Urchman101, Wie geht es dir?

#
Ich bin geldstrafe, danke schön. Du?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
To 'We' HAW applicants, good news is coming our way from next week. Mailed Christine yesterday to inquire about the status of our applications and she responded by saying that prospective students should start getting Acceptance letters (I no wan include rejection letter) from next weekend. Ciao!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Armaniii:
To 'We' HAW applicants, good news is coming our way from next week. Mailed Christine yesterday to inquire about the status of our applications and she responded by saying that prospective students should start getting Acceptance letters (I no wan include rejection letter) from next weekend. Ciao!
Hehehehe, that ll be awesome

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
peppo4live:
should I proceed in processing my visa with the letter received from uni assist or I should wait for admission letter from the school? thanks
I don't think the German Embassy/consulate in Nigeria honours it. You may have to wait for the official admission letter.

I could be wrong though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016
baggylips:
Please gurus in the house,how will I get the 'declaration of age deposed to by head of family' since I m' ineligible to use NPC birth certificate

High court...Your dad or any older member of your family should make this decleration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2016
zendman:
I need help ooo... I laminated my B.Sc certificate and I need to go to do my authentication and legalization at abuja and the embassy respectively please will they accept it. I have to to remove the lamination but it will deface my certificate. Please quick response make my mind come down.

Do not remove it! They sure gonna accept it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2016
DiBoss:

High court...Your dad or any older member of your family should make this decleration.
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Gooomorning Fam,

Please, I need urgent clarification, if you make applications fee payments Via Uni-assist Today or 2mao mornin( Monday) for application which the deadline is June 15(Wed) is it possible to meet up? Or how long does it take Uni-assist to acknowledge payment, and how long does it take for Documents being posted from Berlin to Uni-assist office to get to their office?..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bjtundebaba: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Hello,
Please I need a guide on how to apply for Msc in Germany.
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hublot(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2016
tbtone:
Congratulations Plismoll, more testimonies to come your way.
LeProf and Ichommy I salute wuna, I like your comments. Wish u the best.
Anyone planning for COME(TUM), COMMASS(STUTTGART), ComEng(RUB) or ACCESS (TU Dresden)...2017?

Yeah I am also planning that. RWTH CE is No.1 on my list tho. Will like to discuss with likeminds on here. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2016
teeghost:
Gooomorning Fam,

Please, I need urgent clarification, if you make applications fee payments Via Uni-assist Today or 2mao mornin( Monday) for application which the deadline is June 15(Wed) is it possible to meet up? Or how long does it take Uni-assist to acknowledge payment, and how long does it take for Documents being posted from Berlin to Uni-assist office to get to their office?..
It takes 3 working days for uni-assist account to be credited, also uni-assist is in Berlin so u are good. Just make the payment today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2016
teeghost:
Gooomorning Fam,

it depends on where u are paying from. If you pay in Germany using automat or counter, it takes one working day. If you pay using a german bank through their online platform, it goes immediately. Mail from Berlin to uni-assist takes 2 working days.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Gurus, please, I need urgent answer. I don't understand what they mean by saying that I should include a coupon? How will I do that?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Nosky247:
Gurus, please, I need urgent answer. I don't understand what they mean by saying that I should include a coupon? How will I do that?
I have seen the answer in Google. I can get a coupon at any post office. But if there is anyone who have used it should please share more information.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Nosky247:
I have seen the answer in Google. I can get a coupon at any post office. But if there is anyone who have used it should please share more information.

I'm doing something similar but from germany here.I dont know how it works from 9ja.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2016
biglord:

It takes 3 working days for uni-assist account to be credited, also uni-assist is in Berlin so u are good. Just make the payment today.

@biglord...thanks so much for ya respond, twas different in my case, a friend in germany paid for me when I first made the initial payment and I was Surprised that Uni-assist didn't acknowledge the payment on time until, my document was posted from berlin on the 25th or 26th again, and I didn't meet the 31st of May deadline at TU berlin....so am in a dilemma of Making another payment to a school which d deadline is June 15 again(Wed), so am just worried cos I don't want to waste money again n scared if my documents will get there before Wed (15th June) if Its postd from Berlin 2mao
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2016
biglord:

@biglord...thanks so much for ya respond, twas different in my case, a friend in germany paid for me when I first made the initial payment and I was Surprised that Uni-assist didn't acknowledge the payment on time(twas over 3 days), my document was posted from berlin on the 25th or 26th again, and I didn't meet the 31st of May deadline at TU berlin....so am in a dilemma of Making another payment to a school which d deadline is June 15 again(Wed), so am just worried cos I don't want to waste money again n scared if my documents will get there before Wed (15th June) if Its postd from Berlin 2mao
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=DiBoss post=46497227]

it depends on where u are paying from. If you pay in Germany using automat or counter, it takes one working day. If you pay using a german bank through their online platform, it goes immediately. Mail from Berlin to uni-assist takes 2 working days.

Oh Really? I don't really know how true that *AUTOMAT or COUNTER* works the previous payment that was made on my behalf was tru a german Bank online platform and I didn't get any acknowledgement over 3 days. So am just confused cos I don't want the money to waste and even the Mail u said 2 working days, the same thing happend, twas posted from Berlin too(25th of May) , yet didn't mee Tu berlin deadline of 31st of May
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
teeghost:

@biglord...thanks so much for ya respond, twas different in my case, a friend in germany paid for me when I first made the initial payment and I was Surprised that Uni-assist didn't acknowledge the payment on time until, my document was posted from berlin on the 25th or 26th again, and I didn't meet the 31st of May deadline at TU berlin....so am in a dilemma of Making another payment to a school which d deadline is June 15 again(Wed), so am just worried cos I don't want to waste money again n scared if my documents will get there before Wed (15th June) if Its postd from Berlin 2mao
the best option will be for someone to drop it by hand for you since ur docs re already in Berlin n uni-assist is in Berlin, as for payment, max time is 3days. If u pay today u are fine irrespective of when uni-assist acknowledges it as long as u have ur docs there before the deadline. Also follow up the payment today with a mail to uniassist showing confirmation of payment. I think wt that u have all ur loosed ends tied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Where are all the Hochschule Ulm applicants for Bsc Computer Science, let's connect n relate pls. matters arising

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2016
biglord:
the best option will be for someone to drop it by hand for you since ur docs re already in Berlin n uni-assist is in Berlin, as for payment, max time is 3days. If u pay today u are fine irrespective of when uni-assist acknowledges it as long as u have ur docs there before the deadline. Also follow up the payment today with a mail to uniassist showing confirmation of payment. I think wt that u have all ur loosed ends tied

Oh okay, I really appreciate this, I think that's a brilliant idea..thanks A lot..God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Nosky247:

It means you should include a return courier envelope that covers the cost of sending your decision letter. proceed to dhl, fedex or ups. tell them u need a return way bill.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peppo4live: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
mikky4all:
What abt the application form you mentioned. because I only applied using uni-assists application form
i applied to the same course of yours but uni assists asked me to send a doc to prove my English proficiency. at the moment, I don't have toefl and ielt. what shall I do? be cause the deadline is July 15th
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peppo4live: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2016
UncleJudax:

I don't think the German Embassy/consulate in Nigeria honours it. You may have to wait for the official admission letter.

I could be wrong though.
Thanks.... I will like to chat better with you...are you in Germany already?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2016
DiBoss:

It means you should include a return courier envelope that covers the cost of sending your decision letter. proceed to dhl, fedex or ups. tell them u need a return way bill.
Alright Dboss, thanks. Do NIPOST also does same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.