Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (908900 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Plismoll: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mille:

I opened an account and did my Form A at first bank on Thursday. Though it was for tuition.

I went with all needed documents ( Passport, Admission letter, School fees invoice, notification of result as my certificate isn't ready yet)
They helped me write the letter to debit and I only needed to sign and fill the Form A form. It was straightforward and I was told I would be debited this week. So I'm still waiting.
Thanks Mille.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good day folks, please who has made payment through uni-assist before? I want to know about the confirmation of receipt of payment. Is it the email I receive from uni-assit upon paying or something else? Its urgent.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mille:

I opened an account and did my Form A at first bank on Thursday. Though it was for tuition.

I went with all needed documents ( Passport, Admission letter, School fees invoice, notification of result as my certificate isn't ready yet)
They helped me write the letter to debit and I only needed to sign and fill the Form A form. It was straightforward and I was told I would be debited this week. So I'm still waiting.
Please how did you get the school fees invoice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
opaluwajohn1:
Please how did you get the school fees invoice
The school sent it to me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jetu: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello house, please I need your help ASAP. I'm applying for a short stay Belgian visa to visit a friend. She is Belgian anyways. I have checked the required documents and I have them intact. However I was told that I also need a Bachelorship certificate and my birth certificate along side other documents and also I have to legalize them. This is really confusing. Please somebody help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=peppo4live post=46529016][/quote]I don't have their mail. because I never did. But u can search if the university has a landline u can put a call through.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mille:

The school sent it to me.

The admission letter doesn't carry any thing about fees as such. Please did you request for it or how did you prove the 8k is all for studies.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kilo4sure: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bartork:

The admission letter doesn't carry any thing about fees as such. Please did you request for it or how did you prove the 8k is all for studies.
Send an email to your school requesting for the invoice. For the blocked account, you can put living expenses as the reason for the 8k, except it is for tuition.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
baba eke40seven wassup nah. Your article never done. The thing dey always ring for my head and i always look forward to reading it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys, somebody should please help me out. I changed my surname, recently, hence, the surname on my B.sc certificate is different from the one on my recently acquired passport.
If this will be a problem, please what do I do? Justwise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SilentPistol: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnamdyjoe: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
teeghost:
you Mean is not all schools n Winter Programs that has May 31st as their deadlines if am not mistaken, that means I can still apply to some schools and winter programs that their deadline is stil far, for example deadlines to apply to some school and winter program which is stil June/july...so I can try such schools for Winter 2016 ryt?

Pls who can me in uniassist payment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
7Alexander:
Hello guys, somebody should please help me out. I changed my surname, recently, hence, the surname on my B.sc certificate is different from the one on my recently acquired passport.

You can do a newspaper name change publication and keep that newspaper edition when it got published. You can approach your school with that copy for change of name and get the certificate reissued..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peppo4live: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
mikky4all:
I don't have their mail. because I never did. But u can search if the university has a landline u can put a call through.
Thanks, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls, what's the highest number of set of doc can one certify @ d embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nnamdyjoe:

Pls who can me in uniassist payment

Send me a Pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frankie2K(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Neyoalao,bros I dey with you on dat article.bros eke40seven just dey do us long throat with it.still waiting sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bartork:

Mine was not 8k for blocked account. Not all courses in Germany are free. Mine is a fee paying European Joint Course(4200€/year).

I have been here before. I just had to open this account after I got banned.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
five
ohakskid:
Pls, what's the highest number of set of doc can one certify @ d embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
1) On Uni-assist am I to scan/upload my original docs to their website or scan/upload the certified copies of the docs? That's aside sending the certified hardcopies.

2) Sending to 3 schools. What's the best arrangement for the docs to be sent via post given am to send 1set of files but have 3 sets of app. Forms, motivation letters and recc. Letters.

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
jofo:

Thanks.

Sent you a PM bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Respect to all the Guru's in the house, I am a newbie here and i will need your help as i would like to go for Masters in Germany.

My first question is does, German Universities accept a 2.2 for Masters?

Thanks for your quick response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2016
anyone here received notification of admission/rejection from either HAW Hamburg, or Hoschule Rhine-waal? Bsc. win2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 1:29am On Jun 14, 2016
u mean 2.2 as the class level yh? well mostly it depends on ur particular grade point.. a 3.49 is a 2.2 and 2.50 is a 2.2 also, work with the points and not the class
napoleonsmart:
Respect to all the Guru's in the house, I am a newbie here and i will need your help as i would like to go for Masters in Germany.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 4:42am On Jun 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Go to high court and reconcile both names with an affidavit
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Neyoalao:
baba eke40seven wassup nah. Your article never done. The thing dey always ring for my head and i always look forward to reading it.
I did actually, but various ogas at the top kicked against it seriously. What I would now do is rather mention some notable places and probably invite the ogas in that zone to talk about it based on the themes of the planned evaluation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiBoss: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2016
napoleonsmart:

It depends on the University. Most Hochschule accepts 2.2 but majority of Üniversitat do not

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2016
DiBoss:

It depends on the University. Most Hochschule accepts 2.2 but majority of Üniversitat do not
Childish play with words. Must you post on what u are ignorant about just to sound intelligent.

Most and majority?! Most accept 2.2 and at the same time majority do not. Are you drunk this morning?
Grow up u goat

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Bandeco:

Childish play with words. Must you post on what u are ignorant about just to sound intelligent.

Most and majority?! Most accept 2.2 and at the same time majority do not. Are you drunk this morning?
Grow up u goat
baba .... I am just passing by... but I can't help but wonder why all the insult?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.