Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (907598 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kings1464:
Please house, what is this uni-assit stuff that i am hearing? That a body called uni-assist must first verify ones first degree cert for Masters students?! Anyone to throw more light?
Oga, why not search and read about uni assist by yourself, it'll do you good, believe me.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nero2009(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please house,any electrical or computer engineering masters student I have something to discuss.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
lmuhopeful:

They give the two year residence permit. Everyone I know and have met received the 2-year permit. Munich is one of the cities that gives two years straight. It may be different if one is in another city in Bavaria(e.g. Ebersberg or even Freising)
And that removes the need to show fresh 8040 Euros the second time. Another reason to be in Munich.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Williamso:
Moin Leute!!!
Immer habe ich Lust für meine Deutschland Erfahrung erklären aber heutzutage gibt mir keine Zeit.

My uncle Pompi has said a lot about life in Kiel and saying anymore would be over-soaking the ijebu garri smiley Take that as two experiences in one...

On a side note, ab jetzt komme ich hier nicht so oft weil die Fragen in diesem Teil dummer geworden sind...
manage my pidgin Deutsch grin

Lolz Williamso grin grin grin

Du bist sehr Lustig cheesy cheesy

Nicht jedermann sind dummer.. hahahaha... wissen Sie dass du warst ein einmal anfänger, aber Jetzt, du hast ein bisschen wissen uber deutschland, die leute usw. Ich glaube mit zeit, ein anfanger wird be auch ein meister wink

in letzter Zeit, ich bemerken dass, du sprichst fleißig gut deutsch. wie geht's bei dir studium?

Achso, Ich denke es ist sehr wichtig dass du musst diskutieren fur uns wie Ihr uberleben im deutschland.

Was ist ein typisch deutsche frau, Arbeit, studium, Spaß, Urlaub, Freund Machen, essen, Fest, und vieles mehr

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
lobito007:

And that removes the need to show fresh 8040 Euros the second time. Another reason to be in Munich.
Almost every cities does it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lmuhopeful: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Harbioollah:
Can someone please help me with the meaning. It seems as though I have lost my English interpretation skills.

I asked if i would be issued a joint certificate or if the certificate will bear the name of the University where i will spend the first semester and this was the reply i got.

You will be matriculated and receive a certificate from ISARA-Lyon and the university where you spend your semester 1. The MSc certificate bears the name of the delivering institutions (Kassel, Fulda, Ghent, Cluj-napoca, ISARA) and each institution delivers its national MSc degree

Please note that this is a joint Erasmus degree program.

Please help, I chose USAMV, Cluj, Romania as Semester 1 and now i'm scared of receiving a Romanian degree

Don't be scared; your degree will show the names of all the schools you studied at. Since it's Erasmus. I expect that you'll also get a certificate from each school which means a total of 5 or 6 certificates for only you grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unigwestanley: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am new on this thread... Read past post on this thread already... This is my first post and questions.. I hope i make it for the Winter Semester...

On the Uni-assist website, they highlighted a few schools that i wont pay handling application fee, such as BTU, Goethe university etc is it true?
After sending my documents by post mail to Germany, how long does it take to gain admission via Uni-assist?

About certifying my documents tomorrow at the high Court cos i cant afford to travel to the Embassy at lagos for that, so much will i have to pay for certifying my documents at the Court and what documents shud be certified?

Which of the best courier service should i use in sending the documents to Germany: TNT or DHL or FedEx or Nipost?
Would appreciate detailed response pls #Germanz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Unigwestanley:
Am new on this thread... Read past post on this thread already... This is my first post and questions.. I hope i make it for the Winter Semester...

On the Uni-assist website, they highlighted a few schools that i wont pay handling application fee, such as BTU, Goethe university etc is it true?
After sending my documents by post mail to Germany, how long does it take to gain admission via Uni-assist?
About certifying my documents tomorrow at the high Court cos i cant afford to travel to the Embassy at lagos for that, so much will i have to pay for certifying my documents at the Court and what documents shud be certified?
Which of the best courier service should i use in sending the documents to Germany: TNT or DHL or FedEx or Nipost?
Would appreciate detailed response pls #Germanz
Uni-assist doesn't offer admission, they only help the university evaluate your documents, and afterwards send the report of the evaluation to the concerned uni for them to make the final decision. And the evaluation takes 4-6 weeks.
The cost depends on which court you wanna use. You certify every document that you're sending the photocopy instead of original(degree cert, transcript,lang cert,waec cert etc)
Nipost is the cheapest, but it might take long before your docs are delivered, but if you want a fast(3 days delivery) yet cheap courier, use TNT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls I've asked dis question over n over,
pls hu has used the form A in recent time?
I want to do mine next week.pls how much did it cost u n HOW LONG DID IT TAKE####
my deutche brothers,pls help me.
who did firm A last month?pls oopp
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezer20(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good Evening house, I want to know how days or weeks it takes Deutsche Bank to send a confirmation to me after I have paid the €8100 into my blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aibee01(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Williamso:
Moin Leute!!!
Immer habe ich Lust für meine Deutschland Erfahrung erklären aber heutzutage gibt mir keine Zeit.

My uncle Pompi has said a lot about life in Kiel and saying anymore would be over-soaking the ijebu garri smiley Take that as two experiences in one...

On a side note, ab jetzt komme ich hier nicht so oft weil die Fragen in diesem Teil dummer geworden sind...
manage my pidgin Deutsch grin
Ok... Dey show yourself...
For life in Kiel @pompido has said it all....anybody coming to kiel is highly welcome....., we are studying n hustling small small..... Though we have one year residency but renewal is not and will not be a problem by His grace...... Kiel ist eine schöne Stadt aber klein

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogagaejay: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2016
jaybmich:
My people, when they talk about Seal and Stamped notarization, am kinda confused. I notarized my docs at the High Court, all I could see is High Court Stamp and signature, the Seal aspect, I really can't see anything like that. Please I need more light on this. Thanks

A stamp and a seal are similar. The usage makes the difference. Stamps are placed on documents, while to seal a document means to stamp the lining of the enclosing envelope in such manner that when it is tampered with, it can be noticed by the recieving body.

For your case, go back to the court with an envelope, ask then to seal the document with the envelope.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unigwestanley: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
dprinz99:
I want to do mine next week.pls how much did it cost u n HOW LONG DID IT TAKE####

Whats Form A?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Unigwestanley: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2016
ogagaejay:

A stamp and a seal are similar. The usage makes the difference. Stamps are placed on documents, while to seal a document means to stamp the lining of the enclosing envelope in such manner that when it is tampered with, it can be noticed by the recieving body.

For your case, go back to the court with an envelope, ask then to seal the document with the envelope.

How much does the court charge for this services?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Unigwestanley:

Whats Form A?
But you posted this:
...Read past post on this thread already...
Hmmmmmmm undecided

aibee01:

Ok... Dey show yourself...
For life in Kiel @pompido has said it all....anybody coming to kiel is highly welcome....., we are studying n hustling small small..... Though we have one year residency but renewal is not and will not be a problem by His grace...... Kiel ist eine schöne Stadt aber klein
Oga Ibro!!! I salut you!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2016
dprinz99:
my deutche brothers,pls help me.
who did firm A last month?pls oopp

hlp ur brother pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Please, I'm sending two applications to uni assist with one set of document, can i put both application forms in a single envelope with one set of certified documents or i need to separate the aplication forms?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2016
michlan:
Please, I'm sending two applications to uni assist with one set of document, can i put both application forms in a single envelope with one set of certified documents or i need to separate the aplication forms?
Everything should be in a single envelop

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Recently:

Union bank
Euro to Naira = 230
Charges = ~ 12k
Duration: 3 weeks.

dprinz99:

hlp ur brother pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
ogagaejay:

Stamp and seal are not similar. They are two different things. Below are the example of stamp and seal. Seal will look like an engravement on a document while stamp is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello house.. Please is there anyone coming over to Germany this week, next week or next month? Your response ll be appreciated smiley smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Union bank the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Warm greetings to all, please I urgently need an assistance. A friend registered for IELTS on Friday buh didn't pay, now he wants to pay buh don't have the IELTS account details for the payment. Some persons who recently did IELTS should please help me with the account details or tell me how to go about it. He is in Enugu and IELTS doest have office address in Enugu and he has been to zenith and union bank to no avail. Pls. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
ogompaul:
Warm greetings to all, please I urgently need an assistance. A friend registered for IELTS on Friday buh didn't pay, now he wants to pay buh don't have the IELTS account details for the payment. Some persons who recently did IELTS should please help me with the account details or tell me how to go about it. He is in Enugu and IELTS doest have office address in Enugu and he has been to zenith and union bank to no avail. Pls. Thanks.
it's simple, walk to any bank, tell them you wants to raise a bank draft in favour of British Council, it's #52,000 plus bank charges, then after, forward the bank draft and copy of your international passport by courier or in person to any of their office or you can also pay online with your ATM card.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
ogompaul:

Online payment has been disabled for now

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
After the interview I got an email to fund my account that my visa is being processed. I have funded the account and have sent a confirmation from the Deutsche bank to the same email that contacted me after the interview. Please does anyone has an idea how long it could possibly take by I get a reply or I am supposed to submit an hardcopy or is there any other email I ought to have sent the confirmation. Thank.please I need some answers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by undisputed25(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
good day all, pls those who have used high courts for certification, like how much does it cost, I mean their charges
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
There is no fixed price .just park all ur document there and bargain the price with whosoever is doing it.But sometimes they may tell it is #300 for document.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
jaybmich:

Everything should be in a single envelop

Ok Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.