Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (10945 Views)

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP: have you had sex before?

Girl: No, but abused

Girl: I don't think I've ever been penetrated

ahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

This thing you both call a relationship is meaningless.

9 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Kikikiki the one that pain me self ehn, is him talking Ill of another lady he had sex with to the girl making her feel insecure with him and the mumu went on saying how he hated her/ street girls,
I mean, wtf Who does that? Can't you just keep some details away and talk sweet to her and tell her what you suppose to tell her rather than saying irrelevant shit not only making the lady bored but also killing her interest for you if she had any for his black brain.
to tell you he is a village dunderhead...

It's just like goin to an employer and talkin trash abt the previous employers... who just does dat? Even d sex chats he said it's very extreme is just crap.

Kai.. she even went soft on him... she try.. if na my babe eh.. she for say, just look at ur stupidity... grin

Seriously I still admit dat he didn't even have sex with the supposed girl he claimed to have sex with. He was just framin it all up to be like a bad guy. And it all backfired.

I just duno when will some guys Eva learn

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hehehe

What a chat.

The both of you are not serious.

Girl claiming abuse but don't think she was penetrated, dude claiming kezeiah took his farginity.

Orisirisi.

And this chat was supposed to be naughty o.grin

6 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Hehehe

What a chat.

The both of you are not serious.

Girl claiming abuse but don't think she was penetrated, dude claiming kezeiah took his farginity.

Orisirisi.

And this chat was supposed to be naughty o.grin

Lol

Come let's teach them what a naughty chat means.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by hardbody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
OP, i feel like slapping you right now. what nonesense is this na?

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol

Come let's teach them what a naughty chat means.
Your wife will not approve. cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Your wife will not approve. cheesy
grin I'm not married
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
to tell you he is a village dunderhead...

It's just like goin to an employer and talkin trash abt the previous employers... who just does dat? Even d sex chats he said it's very extreme is just crap.

Kai.. she even went soft on him... she try.. if na my babe eh.. she for say, just look at ur stupidity... grin

Seriously I still admit dat he didn't even have sex with the supposed girl he claimed to have sex with. He was just framin it all up to be like a bad guy. And it all backfired.

I just duno when will some guys Eva learn

Lol @when will guys ever learn, na your fellow guy ask am grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol @when will guys ever learn, na your fellow guy ask am grin
cheesy na me ask am. People should knw dat wen tryn to lie, it should be brief. Simple.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
You no sabi
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
cheesy na me ask am. People should knw dat wen tryn to lie, it should be brief. Simple.

Lol be like you be pro liar. grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Walai this boy sounds like someone I know.grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol be like you be pro liar. grin
wink just a simple guy.. cool
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
grin I'm not married
So you'll say.cheesy

We sabi una finish.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by johnydon22(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha this gonna be fun grin grin **Shakes head for OP..... Grabs bread and pop corn takes second row seat to enjoy the show** grin

Haaaaa OPembarassed You are just .... well make i just deh observe shaaa cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
wink just a simple guy.. cool

Okay nice
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
freecocoa:
So you'll say.cheesy

We sabi una finish.
aha! I'm for real o. I've known you on Nl e don tay now, I wouldn't lie about that. wink smiley
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
ifex370:
Lol...

I laf wen I c such grin

Una go just de decieve una self...

Love is a waste of time... My last gf made me realize this..ever since.. Its been my education.. Career n finance
you are correct!
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

aha! I'm for real o. I've known you on Nl e don tay now, I wouldn't lie about that. wink smiley
Okay. Just thought I've read you say you were somewhere.

What you waiting for? grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Tommfrench(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
well, the ratio of the chat responses...

on your side, is quiet pitiable...

puppet
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Okay. Just thought I've read you say you were somewhere.

What you waiting for? grin
Oh no sad

I'm waiting for you to reply my PMs since 2009 grin grin
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dzeimzb:
I really have to create another moniker to be able to post this. This issue with my girlfriend has taken a new dimension now. We have been dating since Late January till now and even though it's a long distance relationship we kept in touch daily. How ever, along the line she felt I never love her enough cos she said I don't crave to know her well enough. That's the first issue of breakup last month. To cut those boundaries, I loosed my guard and went naughty with her ( she initiated it) through our chats. I felt there is nothing to hide since the feeling is mutual. Just evening yesterday she called me and told me that I am too canal and she is breaking up the relationship. ( I ve sensed sth to be wrong initially). In which case the chat was deliberately initiated by her to lead me along Cos to her, I don't have the qualities she need in a man and she have to tell herself she isn't assuming . I was shocked but kept my cool and said nothing cos to me, we chatted together. Pls am sorry to bore you guys with our private chats but I got to make some decisions and would want mature and deep rooted response. About my opinion about her, she is cool and have the qualities I want in a lady.
...the earlier u realize dt nothing is permanent and dt ur girlfriend is cheating on u with someone else, d better 4u.

My point is...whether u like it or not, her mind is made up already. All these excuses she is giving na wash!

Just forget about her and move on. Channel your time and resources towards achieving greatness. I bet u d girl will shamelessly beg u to come back in d nearest future.

***speaking from experience***

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Oh no sad

I'm waiting for you to reply my PMs since 2009 grin grin
Lol, ok o.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nturguy1122: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
All dis small small boys nd girls of yesterday
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op is underaged... Can't imagine any female asking me if I've ever had sex before
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by hifaif1: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thank God I chose to be a priest. Wetin concern me with chat?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
who post this rubbish long rubbish when almost make my mind begin think rubbish
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by ibullem(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op you are just plain dumb. That girl is even trying keeping up with the conversation.

You've never kissed...

But You've had sex once...

As if that wasn't silly enough... You went to start talking ill about the last babe you slept with and how you dislike her after it all.

And your malfunctioning brain believes you even stand a remote chance getting this babe to stay, that's if she's even your gf as you claim.

I feel like slapping you, I'd be doing you a serious disservice if I don't tell you how foolish you are.

You kept going on and on about how you don't like this type of boobs and that type of blahblahblah, how is that suppose to inspire confidence in her??

Man to man bro... You are a stupid kid. Just go and face your studies pls.

4 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just had to read this chat again, now I'm really laughing, "I guess I should apologise for kissing your pics" grin grin grin

Dude was forming baddo talking about the kind of bweast he likes, I have a feeling the lady's b00bs are saggy and dude made her feel insecure. This guy is an ode sha, I wonder who he'll get with this sorry excuse for skills without money(which he obviously doesn't have), a desperate woman maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
CaptainRahl:
...the earlier u realize dt nothing is permanent and dt ur girlfriend is cheating on u with someone else, d better 4u.

My point is...whether u like it or not, her mind is made up already. All these excuses she is giving na wash!

Just forget about her and move on. Channel your time and resources towards achieving greatness. I bet u d girl will shamelessly beg u to come back in d nearest future.

***speaking from experience***
You probably are joking.cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by mamajaz(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
layla129:
I don't really get you. She is breaking up with you because you're too carnal? As in this chat is carnal?
What is carnal about this? Or am i getting you wrong
Cana ko, Galilee ni. Alaininkanse ti n da pari osu.
Re: Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) by layla129(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
mamajaz:

Cana ko, Galilee ni. Alaininkanse ti n da pari osu.

Lol, its not his fault now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.