Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,167 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria (45887 Views)

President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by tit(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
is not true.
buhari is not the last president of nigeria
rather buhari is the last president of amalgamated nigeria

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Rubbish.

We would only get stronger and stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Sedofbobs: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Shit happens! Get over it!
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by ODUBEZE: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
MarysMeal:
This dude should better go face his music career.

Failed attention seeking musician.
he must have hit a nail!

2 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Onenaira1: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
We know and I thank jehovah for it.

That waste is a shame to the beautiful African continent.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by upsonn(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Se nah today we done dey hear Nigeria go be dis and that... Huh?... I am made bold to say... since Nigeria did not disintegrate during last election.., nothing go happen.. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by rman: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
This guy has bias embedded in his write ups, only a discerning mind will notice.

He is smart enough introduce some truths but his main message is " constitutional conference or we break up"

Isn't that what majority Igbo's want more than anything since May 29 2015?

6 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by londoner: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
It looks like it's heading that way but it does not have to be so extreme. If Nigeria was allowed to operate along the same lines as the states of the USA there would be no need to separate it is actually the strangulation of Nigeria at the centre that is causing it to implode. It is no more about our colonial beginning but our present political attitude. We have never genuinely reassessed our own terms of being and building a nation beyond the colonial experiment and this should be our next step not disintegration or separation IMO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by notoriousbabe: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kai I don't dey shiiiiit for pant. Una no hear the smell?
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by jojomario(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
ok
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by inspiredabbey(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am more worried about the state of Nigeria economy and the days ahead. The annoying thing is that up till now there is no plan or blue print to mitigate against the imminent economic Tsunami.
The ruling party is still behaving as if they are the opposition party. Some people are deliberately misleading PMB on the state of our economy. This is not the time to trade blames. If nothing is done in the next three months, Nigeria may witness social unrests as the rich will not be able to sleep because the poor are awake and hungry

2 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by tiger28: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmm Biafrans!!!!! .....Still bitter since Y'all lost the elections abi?? I have said it Many times here that I feel sorry for those that are rejoicing over Nigeria's situation with Biafrans because Biafrans have other agendas. They are NATURALLY happy for any PURPORTED bad news in Nigeria. That's their number one mission. This way , they hope they will get their Biafra if the economy collapses. Dreams.....

3 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
The Op speaks the truth. Only true federalism can make this contraption called Nigeria to continue to exist. Those who are vehemently opposed to the recommendations of the last national confrence and would not convoke their own either, are the same people dividing the people along ethnic and religious lines.
The mutual suspicion is so eloquent. A northern muslim would readily avail help to a chadian muslim than to a northern christain!
And now they want to infiltrate other peoples territory in the guise of grazing reserve but with jihad on their minds and their ultimate goal. Will the rest of the people sit and just
watch and do nothing? Noooooo!!!!!
We may be in the last days!

Sorry you are mislead and need education and counseling about the reality.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by blackpanda: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silly post

This is nothing but useless conspiracy theories without any single iota of fact. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Leeeekeeee: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please Nigeria needs that break up sharply...

This contraption called Nigeria is not working..

#letmypeoplego...
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by misscall247: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
One thing I know is that "Since Everything Made By Mortals Shall Expire, So Shall Nigeria Expire One Day. And From The Ashes Of Nigeria Shall Emerge Many Countries.. Believe it or Not, it's gonna come.

Bringing The Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate Together Is Like An Oil & Water That Will Never Mix- Fredrick Lord Luggard
Lol....is like using APC oil to cook PDP rice it will Neva done..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by upsonn(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
For a very long time, we held on the America predictions that by 2015 Nigeria will disintegrate... Lo and below... Naija will still dey ooooo
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by 2undeee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
I wish does of U wey no wish Nigerians will leave 2 see wht Nigeria will b in months 2 come a better one and den ur stincky dirty mouth will b shut for life including ur ffake genrations 2 come

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by misscall247: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
One thing I know is that "Since Everything Made By Mortals Shall Expire, So Shall Nigeria Expire One Day. And From The Ashes Of Nigeria Shall Emerge Many Countries.. Believe it or Not, it's gonna come.

Bringing The Northern Protectorate & Southern Protectorate Together Is Like An Oil & Water That Will Never Mix- Fredrick Lord Luggard
Lol....is like using APC oil to cook PDP rice,it will Neva done.hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
misscall247:
Lol....is like using APC oil to cook PDP rice it will Neva done..hahaha
hehehehehehe! D rice no go even boil at all..

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
The Op speaks the truth. Only true federalism can make this contraption called Nigeria to continue to exist. Those who are vehemently opposed to the recommendations of the last national confrence and would not convoke their own either, are the same people dividing the people along ethnic and religious lines.
The mutual suspicion is so eloquent. A northern muslim would readily avail help to a chadian muslim than to a northern christain!
And now they want to infiltrate other peoples territory in the guise of grazing reserve but with jihad on their minds and their ultimate goal. Will the rest of the people sit and just
watch and do nothing? Noooooo!!!!!
We may be in the last days!

Another coward!
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
jerseyboy:
Nigeria will remain ONE for a very long time to come.

Southerners have learnt to not just embrace their servitude but cherish it. Cowardice has conditioned their DNA. Peace at any cost is their mantra.
.................................................................................................
myopic citizens of this contraption called Niger area. It must break and its already here.

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Sfvalentine(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
As Nɨɢɛʀɨa ɮɛ օռɛ....աɦօ ɛ ɛքք

Eʟɖɛʀ Vaʟ աas ɦɛʀɛ օ ʝaʀɛ.

2 Likes

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
jerseyboy:
Nigeria will remain ONE for a very long time to come.

Southerners have learnt to not just embrace their servitude but cherish it. Cowardice has conditioned their DNA. Peace at any cost is their mantra.
There be nothing to remember about Nigeria in this world and the world to come if they keep pretending and forcing themselves as one. Nigeria has never be one anytime and it will never be. No matter you try but i cant just endure seeing this cage called Nigeria, is man made not nature made, i never like it, i never love it, i never want you to be called my countryman for one thing, we are product of colonialsm not nature. If north will go there way, if south will not go their way it means this country remain the product of west and i will never think good of her until she is torn away from the world map and it will never be remembered. Although the world has ended, finished and is nore but even there would stil be benefits for the people if they are apart than...

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
upsonn:
For a very long time, we held on the America predictions that by 2015 Nigeria will disintegrate... Lo and below... Naija will still dey ooooo

My brother I for one agree with you, but I can't but help this feeling I have been having in the pit of my stomach that Nigeria is about to experience a major crisis? I have been having that feeling and it scares me. Recently I just begged my cousin to relocate her family out of Nigeria , my kid brother has relocated , me I am seriously thinking of doing same. No be say I dey fear but guy this feeling is scary
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by MIM77(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
yommyk222:
This man self is about to die i dey c am 4 him face

You are not God![color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
lestat:

My brother I for one agree with you, but I can't but help this feeling I have been having in the pit of my stomach that Nigeria is about to experience a major crisis? I have been having that feeling and it scares me. Recently I just begged my cousin to relocate her family out of Nigeria , my kid brother has relocated , me I am seriously thinking of doing same. No be say I dey fear but guy this feeling is scary
The feeling is like the calm before the storm. Like a sick feeling in the stomach of something sinister about to go down.

Nobody should be caught unawares. I'd rather been in the Gambia than Nigeria when shits hit the ceiling.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by fireforfire: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
MarysMeal:
This dude should better go face his music career.

Failed attention seeking musician.
He just made Common sense. ......but u didnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Zico5:
That is nonsense,but let me ask, if per adventure Nigeria distingrate as predicted, who is going to lose? Only wailers. North is the basketmouth of the nation, south west the commercial nerve of the nation, south south also with their oil. Then tell me a single thing the south east will hold unto. Don't let me deceive u, if south east think they want to go because of south south oil, there will be war because south south are also wise now. They know the antics of south east, so will never give in to any amalgamation. It will be sweet if everyone maintain his fathers name but I still believe in entity called Nigeria.
South East is very manufacturing inclined. They are capable of doing some serious manufacturing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Ooni: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
When u see an article driven by inspiration you will know. This is the first of such articles i've read since this year.

Many know Nigeria's time is up.

I am worried my brothers here in the west dont know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
interesting!

from musician to columnist in the Punch newspaper, now the guy has metamorphosed into a prophet.

We all know that that is the wish of majority of our peeps from the East. That Nigeria be destroyed.

That's why they gloat at every bad news and hardship Nigerians are going through and become silently vindictive and bitter when progress is made, like the billion dollar deal brokered by the President.

their peculiar position has led them to uncharted waters by defending the likes of Fayose, Saraki, and other thieves as well as the old hag Kemi Olunloyo.

God pass you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.