Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria (45971 Views)

President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Zico5:
That is nonsense,but let me ask, if per adventure Nigeria distingrate as predicted, who is going to lose? Only wailers. North is the basketmouth of the nation, south west the commercial nerve of the nation, south south also with their oil. Then tell me a single thing the south east will hold unto. Don't let me deceive u, if south east think they want to go because of south south oil, there will be war because south south are also wise now. They know the antics of south east, so will never give in to any amalgamation. It will be sweet if everyone maintain his fathers name but I still believe in entity called Nigeria.

Oh really? So why is everyone screaming and shouting and ready to go to war when the so called 'SE' say they want their independence?

When Lord Lugard came to the area in West Africa now known as Nigeria, he did not meet any SW,SE,SS people. What he met were tribes. Some tribes were closer to each other, some did not know about the existence of the other. Igbos hardley knew who Yorubas and Hausas were, but they knew who Ibibio,Efik,Ijaw,Urohbo and even Binis were due to proximity. Therefore, should Nigeria break up ( which I hope) , let eveyone decide via a referendum what they want to do. The Yorubas are free to carry on with 'one Nigeria' with their Northern brothers. The minorities of Southern Nigeria must also decide what they want, and they have 3 options, which is: stay in Nigeria, leave with Igbos or unite amongst themselves to form a separate country. To be honest as an Igbo man, if they choose any of the last two options, I'm ok with it, but wether they can unite to unite to achieve the last option seems almost impossible to me.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Zico5:
That is nonsense,but let me ask, if per adventure Nigeria distingrate as predicted, who is going to lose? Only wailers. North is the basketmouth of the nation, south west the commercial nerve of the nation, south south also with their oil. Then tell me a single thing the south east will hold unto. Don't let me deceive u, if south east think they want to go because of south south oil, there will be war because south south are also wise now. They know the antics of south east, so will never give in to any amalgamation. It will be sweet if everyone maintain his fathers name but I still believe in entity called Nigeria.

Its funny how you and people from your corner of Nigeria thinks.

Ok. SE has nothing to hold onto except their huge "human resources"; bros, honestly, that's all we need.

Sometimes in life, all you have to do is just believe in yourself (oneself)!

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by waleboss12: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Any body saying north is a fool living in a dream world . Fulani are killing people and you are saying north. A new country will start from kaduna river. If i were the Christian their i would join the yeebos
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm happy you said that they may be going about their agitation the wrong way. that is my point.

the government can't fold it's arm and watch people destroying shops of innocent traders and trucks and businesses just because they are agitating for something.

as long as there is still one Nigeria, the government has a duty to protect innocent citizens from harm and insecurity, whether they reside in the North, South, East or West. and we all know how hoodlums will use the opportunity to loot and rape and burn. so the crack down is in order.

How many times did Scotland protest on the streets before they were granted a referendum which by the way didn't favor those who wanted to split from the U.K.

The Nigerian government CAN NOT "offer" referendum as you have suggested because the referendum clause isn't present nor supported in our constitution, so, not only would be the federal government be breaking the law by offering that, but the president will be guilty of treason as he swore to defend the integrity of the country and it's unity. He would definitely be impeached and jailed.

What the agitators can do is to ask their senators to lobby their colleagues in the National Assembly to push a bill to include a referendum act in the constitution.

I don't know if that will work since it will still need the assent of the President. So, they may also need to lobby the president by a high powered delegation.

We know this won't happen because they hate the president and they also hate the Westerners and Northerners who make up the bulk of the National Assembly.

For your mind, you (& people from your corner) alone knows it all.

Its either your way (which leads to impossibility) or no way.

You cite your useless assertions based on a fraudulent document you called constitution carefully forgetting that unless the people decides to agree to the that document, the entire document means and remains absolutely nothing to the people.

A constitution is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is governed. The constitution (of a country or organizations or nations) is designed to serve the people not the other way round.

A constitution without the mandate of the people is a piece of garbage; the people (including your people) have for timeless times called for a peoples' constitution rather than this piece of 'set of rules' forced down on the people with the use of gun.

The people have gone ahead and marched in protest against the same piece of document and all your authorities could do is to roll the army on them? Do you even understand the basic principles of democracy?

People are revolting against a 'piece of document' that doesn't serve them, and in your 'I-Know-It-All' mentality, you expect/advice them to subject themselves to the same piece of 'set of rules' pointing guns at them? Are you serious? Do you really understand the entire 'self-determination principles'? Or are you exhibiting the typical behavioral pattern of people of your corner - 'They Must Always Oppose Anything/Everything That is Beneficial to the Igbos'. Can't you and people like you spend your waking moments on positive initiatives instead of all these negative thoughts even when its glaring you people lack the mindset to understand what the other party feels and wants.

Theoretically, "The Nigerian government CAN NOT "offer" referendum as you have suggested because the referendum clause isn't present nor supported in our constitution", the people in question have marched the streets telling the whole world that that 'set of rules' on a paper is not meant for them. They have rejected that document in its entirety, its left for the National Assembly (as the current constituted authority) to commence proceedings on giving the people what they want or making moves to accommodate what the people want in this present document.

"The National Assembly is currently failing in its responsibilities and the people might/will soon decide to commence this processes themselves.". The people agitating for Catalonia Republic are currently at this stage.

The people will always have the SOLE mandate to craft, change & dump 'contracts' that they will abide to which they can then decide to designate as their constitution and not the other way round just because you have the control of the ARMY. The world has changed, learn to live with it and stop fantasizing on a 'One Nigeria' forever even if it means killing off the people agitating for separation.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by SarahD(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Sarah, this is not about creating enmity among us. One cannot over emphasise the fact that we would be better off as one nation. But the point here is that the gigantic building doesn't have strong foundation, and nobody cares to listen, until one day it collapses. That's exactly the fate that waits Nigeria.
And for the optimists, why do you think that the US is making the prediction about Nigeria's future? They have the intelligence.

Yes, it does not have a strong foundation because we all contributed to the building. The president, governors, senators and all those in the helm of affairs are not our only problem. Each of us, wherever we find ourselves, in any authority or position, how do we handle the situation? Most of us, when we find ourselves in any position of authority, we seek only for our own selfish desires. We allow others to suffer so we can get what we want We are not ready to tell the truth. When we see things going wrong, we keep quiet. we hail those whom we know have nothing to offer, but because we believe we have something to benefit from them, we vote them in. and what happens, they disappoint us, and we start to complain.

We all are the architect of our problems, and as you said, we will learn the hard way. But if we all realize what we are doing to ourselves, turn around and change within, then CHANGE will come. I mean positive change.

The US make predictions based on what they see, and as humans, their predictions are logically correct. When God intervenes, the situation will change and their prediction will not come to pass. God said, 'if my people will realize their their evil ways, turn around and turn to me, I will have mercy on them, I will heal their land and I will save them'. (Sorry am not good at quoting the Bible, but I read it and I know what is there). The above quote is the premises upon which Nigeria will become a better nation.

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
khSteel:

For your mind, you (& people from your corner) alone knows it all.

Its either your way (which leads to impossibility) or no way.

You cite your useless assertions based on a fraudulent document you called constitution carefully forgetting that unless the people decides to agree to the that document, the entire document means and remains absolutely nothing to the people.

A constitution is a set of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is governed. The constitution (of a country or organizations or nations) is designed to serve the people not the other way round.

A constitution without the mandate of the people is a piece of garbage; the people (including your people) have for timeless times called for a peoples' constitution rather than this piece of 'set of rules' forced down on the people with the use of gun.

The people have gone ahead and marched in protest against the same piece of document and all your authorities could do is to roll the army on them? Do you even understand the basic principles of democracy?

People are revolting against a 'piece of document' that doesn't serve them, and in your 'I-Know-It-All' mentality, you expect/advice them to subject themselves to the same piece of 'set of rules' pointing guns at them? Are you serious? Do you really understand the entire 'self-determination principles'? Or are you exhibiting the typical behavioral pattern of people of your corner - 'They Must Always Oppose Anything/Everything That is Beneficial to the Igbos'. Can't you and people like you spend your waking moments on positive initiatives instead of all these negative thoughts even when its glaring you people lack the mindset to understand what the other party feels and wants.

Theoretically, "The Nigerian government CAN NOT "offer" referendum as you have suggested because the referendum clause isn't present nor supported in our constitution", the people in question have marched the streets telling the whole world that that 'set of rules' on a paper is not meant for them. They have rejected that document in its entirety, its left for the National Assembly (as the current constituted authority) to commence proceedings on giving the people what they want or making moves to accommodate what the people want in this present document.

"The National Assembly is currently failing in its responsibilities and the people might/will soon decide to commence this processes themselves.". The people agitating for Catalonia Republic are currently at this stage.

The people will always have the SOLE mandate to craft, change & dump 'contracts' that they will abide to which they can then decide to designate as their constitution and not the other way round just because you have the control of the ARMY. The world has changed, learn to live with it and stop fantasizing on a 'One Nigeria' forever even if it means killing off the people agitating for separation.

congratulations. you can speak English.

good luck on your bi@fra agitation.

you can come back in 20years time and tell me I was right.

meanwhile since you prefer violence you can carry gun and start marching on the streets of Onitsha.

when you are shot in the head I will read it here on Nairaland.

I promise to say nice things about you then. (after all nobody speaks ill of the dead).
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by lawani: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
It is clear that only the Yoruba can break up Nigeria. Igbos do not want it to end unless all the people with oil and access to the sea follow them while Hausas probably think they have something to lose if Nigeria ends, so the onus falls squarely on the Yoruba to breakup the failed country for serious nation states to emerge but this should be done while reassurring all that there will be no losers.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ioannes:

congratulations. you can speak English.

good luck on your bi@fra agitation.

you can come back in 20years time and tell me I was right.

meanwhile since you prefer violence you can carry gun and start marching on the streets of Onitsha.

when you are shot in the head I will read it here on Nairaland.

I promise to say nice things about you then. (after all nobody speaks ill of the dead).

Please, kindly highlight where exactly I called for violence in my write-up.
Peaceful protest is part & parcel of democratic principles, and I endorse it 1000%.

My write-up simply show you (& people with your kind of mindset) that 7+2= 9, so also 5+4=9, 5+2+2=9; there's no one single route to a destination. Solutions to issues must not always be through an 'impossible' route as always advocated by you & people from your corner.

Kindly have an open mind to things that puzzle your limited thinking.

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Reading this is a waste of time. I gain nothing. #BullShit!
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
khSteel:

Please, kindly highlight where exactly I called for violence in my write-up.
Peaceful protest is part & parcel of democratic principles, and I endorse it 1000%.

My write-up simply show you (& people with your kind of mindset) that 7+2= 9, so also 5+4=9, 5+2+2=9; there's no one single route to a destination. Solutions to issues must not always be through an 'impossible' route as always advocated by you & people from your corner.

Kindly have an open mind to things that puzzle your limited thinking.

you are the one with the closed mind.

you guys have stopped telling yourselves the truth for a long time now and you've been lying to yourselves.

peaceful protest my black @ss. the last time you staged a peaceful protest, you guys burnt a dangote truck and a mosque and you blocked a major interstate bridge to prevent people from going to earn their daily living.

next time you talk about "peaceful protests", please tell it to the birds.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

you are the one with the closed mind.

you guys have stopped telling yourselves the truth for a long time now and you've been lying to yourselves.

peaceful protest my black @ss. the last time you staged a peaceful protest, you guys burnt a dangote truck and a mosque and you blocked a major interstate bridge to prevent people from going to earn their daily living.

next time you talk about "peaceful protests", please tell it to the birds.

Clearly, its pointless expecting a limited 'midget' minded fellow to consider new alternative thinking possibilities.

I know your 'yoruba' DNA can never allow you see any good in Igbos or even allow you wish them well in their chosen 'madness' or 'delusion' as you consider them.

Thank you for all your concerns for our welfare...but we don't need it; could you now kindly stay on your lane and try spending your energies & waking moments on your life and that of your people.

I had to write to shred that your useless 'assertions'; this is not the first time you have written such nonsense. Every now & then (once IPOB is mentioned), you come online pontificating with some stupid assertions thinking you know it all while you lack simple understandings of the basic principles of evolution of Nationhood.

Go through your posts and see the amount of negative energy you have spent on a people that wants nothing to do with you & your people.

Noblezone, has severally called for a debate from the proponent of 'One Nigeria' and none of you (& your people) could take up the challenge and tell the world (us) why all of us should stick together in this dysfunctional country; rather, all you (& your people) can propagate is unproductive negative objections to alternative solution proposal.

If you lack the mental capacity to engage in political discuss at this level, why not run along to the joke section and allow one of your capable 'people' to represent you people well and give us positive solutions to stick to 'One Nigeria' instead of all your childish rants.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by yamfula: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

you said people hate President Buhari . but the only group of people who truly hate the man are from the eastern part of this country and the reasons they hate him so much are because he is a Fulani and a Northerner whom the Easterners believed help to win the civil war against them.

they also hate him because he is a Moslem.

they hate him also for defeating their dearly beloved president, goodluck Jonathan in the last presidential election.

You say his corruption fight is facing only the South-south. I just like the way you manufacture facts without bothering whether they are true or not.

you must take me for a fool.

I guess Dasuki is now a South-southerner abi?

what about Saraki undergoing trial. He is from Bayelsa. No be so?

People can pray all they want. If they don't support this President to bring about the needed change to this country, then their prayers are all in vain.

You are talking of hardship. Do you know that if some wayward senators hadn't gone to pad the budget, it would have been passed by now and there will be money in circulation.

instead, you guys will be praising them and licking their boots and defending them here on Nairaland.

Go online and get the full list of the ministers in PMB's cabinet and tell me if Ibos aren't properly represented there.

I guess they are expecting more despite the fact that they didn't and still don't support this administration.

such a pity.

those expecting Nigeria to breakup will surely see Nigeria prosper and make giant strides to their shame and confusion.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Let us see whose prayer will be answered. When Buhari was swon into power, he declared openly first that the 5% voters will die. Up to date, he, Buhari has not retracted that evil remarks because he feels he is a Fulani and an Islamist who feel free to misbehave and go free. He immmediately follow this with the appointment of ONLY Fulanis and other northerners. People complained with enough evidents that his cabnet abi ministers are full of corrupt people, he undermined all those and immediately went after Tompolo. Tomopolo trail was the fastest abi quickest. Before you know, his properties are declared for sale.
If Dasuki had not worked with GEJ, will Buhari go after him? While I must confess that am face to face with so much hardship, I will want Buhari's failure. I expect him show some level that he is the father of all. I expect him to hide his Islam and Fulani blood and change a little, but for where? Buhari is still the same.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
khSteel:

Clearly, its pointless expecting a limited 'midget' minded fellow to consider new alternative thinking possibilities.

I know your 'yoruba' DNA can never allow you see any good in Igbos or even allow you wish them well in their chosen 'madness' or 'delusion' as you consider them.

Thank you for all your concerns for our welfare...but we don't need it; could you now kindly stay on your lane and try spending your energies & waking moments on your life and that of your people.

I had to write to shred that your useless 'assertions'; this is not the first time you have written such nonsense. Every now & then (once IPOB is mentioned), you come online pontificating with some stupid assertions thinking you know it all while you lack simple understandings of the basic principles of evolution of Nationhood.

Go through your posts and see the amount of negative energy you have spent on a people that wants nothing to do with you & your people.

Noblezone, has severally called for a debate from the proponent of 'One Nigeria' and none of you (& your people) could take up the challenge and tell the world (us) why all of us should stick together in this dysfunctional country; rather, all you (& your people) can propagate is unproductive negative objections to alternative solution proposal.

If you lack the mental capacity to engage in political discuss at this level, why not run along to the joke section and allow one of your capable 'people' to represent you people well and give us positive solutions to stick to 'One Nigeria' instead of all your childish rants.

nope, you go through my earlier posts and you will realise that I really don't give a flying fvck if you guys decide to relocate to the middle east or the middle of the lagoon. your choice really.

secede, don't secede, eat pizza, go to the movies, start a riot, kill yourselves, shit on your body,... your life, your business.

but once you decide to start threatening other ethnic groups in the country, insulting them despite the fact that most of you nonentities actually live and earn a living in their midst, then expect us to put your claims under the microscope.

I know you would prefer a docile people that you can lord it over, well maybe the Ijaws will bend over for you to rape them.

You guys are super dumb you can't realise that it is you that actually need Nigeria for your people to flourish,

when a whole state in just the SW of Nigeria is bigger than the entire states in the southeast combined.

be kind to yourself and your followers by opening a trend here highlighting HOW exactly the Yorubas are tying you down from seceding when your brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers are all loading themselves daily into luxurious 1million seater buses and heading towards the Southwest and the North.

you that you are mentioning me, when are you going to relocate your entire family from the Southwest?

Like I said, keep on lying to yourselves, obviously you have started believing your own lies.

what I did was to highlight How you guys can actually secede without having to lose another 3million biafran souls and you are there accusing me.

if truly you are serious about the secession stuff, start a movement today asking, encouraging and forcing your people to move back to the east.

tell your governors to stop collecting monthly allocation from the FG.

tell your brothers and sisters in the north to relocate ASAP.

recall all your senators and house of reps members in Abuja and ask them to go to the east.

on the alternative, if you think violence is your calling, then you know what to do, meet boko haram and take tutorials from them.

I wish you could grow an extra brain, walahi.

if you secede How does that affect the Yoruba people who inhabit up to 4 or 5 other countries in the world.

Igbos are only indigenous to Nigeria and please the Jews in the middle east aren't related to you, so stop talking nonsense.

go through the posts of your brothers and sisters on Nairaland and see the hatred and amount of negative energy that could be used to secede being wasted hating a tribe and people who probably are praying and hoping you pests leave us alone soon and stop overpopulation our cities.

yeye.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
yamfula:
Let us see whose prayer will be answered. When Buhari was swon into power, he declared openly first that the 5% voters will die. Up to date, he, Buhari has not retracted that evil remarks because he feels he is a Fulani and an Islamist who feel free to misbehave and go free. He immmediately follow this with the appointment of ONLY Fulanis and other northerners. People complained with enough evidents that his cabnet abi ministers are full of corrupt people, he undermined all those and immediately went after Tompolo. Tomopolo trail was the fastest abi quickest. Before you know, his properties are declared for sale.
If Dasuki had not worked with GEJ, will Buhari go after him? While I must confess that am face to face with so much hardship, I will want Buhari's failure. I expect him show some level that he is the father of all. I expect him to hide his Islam and Fulani blood and change a little, but for where? Buhari is still the same.

#sigh*

I want to believe you are reasonable fellow.

let's start from here, post a link to where I can read online that Buhari said that the 5% that didn't vote for him will die. I'm waiting...

meanwhile, while you are searching for the link, (which I know doesn't exist because he never said so), you said you are suffering.

all Nigerians are going through a tough time, yet you wish that Buhari should fail.

e be like say your suffering never start then.

if Buhari fails, then I'm sorry for you.

I'm waiting for that link o...
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

nope, you go through my earlier posts and you will realise that I really don't give a flying fvck if you guys decide to relocate to the middle east or the middle of the lagoon. your choice really.

secede, don't secede, eat pizza, go to the movies, start a riot, kill yourselves, shit on your body,... your life, your business.

but once you decide to start threatening other ethnic groups in the country, insulting them despite the fact that most of you nonentities actually live and earn a living in their midst, then expect us to put your claims under the microscope.

I know you would prefer a docile people that you can lord it over, well maybe the Ijaws will bend over for you to rape them.

You guys are super dumb you can't realise that it is you that actually need Nigeria for your people to flourish,

when a whole state in just the SW of Nigeria is bigger than the entire states in the southeast combined.

be kind to yourself and your followers by opening a trend here highlighting HOW exactly the Yorubas are tying you down from seceding when your brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers are all loading themselves daily into luxurious 1million seater buses and heading towards the Southwest and the North.

you that you are mentioning me, when are you going to relocate your entire family from the Southwest?

Like I said, keep on lying to yourselves, obviously you have started believing your own lies.

what I did was to highlight How you guys can actually secede without having to lose another 3million biafran souls and you are there accusing me.

if truly you are serious about the secession stuff, start a movement today asking, encouraging and forcing your people to move back to the east.

tell your governors to stop collecting monthly allocation from the FG.

tell your brothers and sisters in the north to relocate ASAP.

recall all your senators and house of reps members in Abuja and ask them to go to the east.

on the alternative, if you think violence is your calling, then you know what to do, meet boko haram and take tutorials from them.

I wish you could grow an extra brain, walahi.

if you secede How does that affect the Yoruba people who inhabit up to 4 or 5 other countries in the world.

Igbos are only indigenous to Nigeria and please the Jews in the middle east aren't related to you, so stop talking nonsense.

go through the posts of your brothers and sisters on Nairaland and see the hatred and amount of negative energy that could be used to secede being wasted hating a tribe and people who probably are praying and hoping you pests leave us alone soon and stop overpopulation our cities.

yeye.

The same old useless rants and meaningless assertions.

At the bold is truly the focal point of the matter which we slightly agree and differ due to our different worldview and perspectives.

"You guys are super dumb you can't realise that it is you that actually need Nigeria for your people to flourish,

"

We have tried to make Nigeria our playground and have sacrificed so much in such believe and mindset. You see Nigeria as a 'destination' for us but we see Nigeria entirely different. We see Nigeria as a launchpad (mini-playground) for the African market which most of us see as the target playground/destination. However, Nigerians are so dense in their constant squabbles for oil revenue that they implement useless policies to hinder growths of its very own people and regions.

Go to the interiors of Kenya & other African countries, most of their entertainment (movies & music) comes from Nigeria; we can extend it to all other sectors & products.

Thank God for Lagos state and its people; its wealth and resources is good for its people.

I still try to figure out how you/people like you reason honestly; even if Igbos are only indigenous to Anambra State and they believe they can do a lot better alone managing their affairs as an independent Nation and becoming highly productive...I will always support such self-determination moves. I guess if Israel was a tribe in Nigeria, you/people like you would have used the FG to limit their developmental potentials to the level of spending time/energy/resources debating grazing routes for herdsmen in 2016. Such pathetic thought processes.

The rest of what you wrote are rants as usual; nothing insightful, thoughtful or mentally productive.

Your 15 minutes is up, Goodbye.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by stevedre: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
otiigba1:
Really? Has it got this scary? Here is me thinking of Relocating to nigeria so your advice for me is to stay put here in England with my family right?

You just spoke my mind. Up till today my Mrs. kept ringing the bell of relocating but shes not a fan of nairaland so she doest feel what i guess were both feeling. hmmm scary man, its damn scary.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by yamfula: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ioannes:

#sigh*

I want to believe you are reasonable fellow.

let's start from here, post a link to where I can read online that Buhari said that the 5% that didn't vote for him will die. I'm waiting...

meanwhile, while you are searching for the link, (which I know doesn't exist because he never said so), you said you are suffering.

all Nigerians are going through a tough time, yet you wish that Buhari should fail.

e be like say your suffering never start then.

if Buhari fails, then I'm sorry for you.

I'm waiting for that link o...
Are you saying, apart from the word ''die'', that you are not aware that, while in the US, when he was asked if he will offer every Nigerians equal opportunity, assume all Nigerians as one Nigeria, if he will assume the role of the father of the entire country. Buhari told the questionaire that, come run, sun, there is no way he can give those who gave him 5% votes equal treament as those who gave him 95%. You tell me if am telling lies again Buhari. Are you going to say that a typical Fulani man like Buhari will not loves its own people more than people outside the Fulanis.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
yamfula:
Are you saying, apart from the word ''die'', that you are not aware that, while in the US, when he was asked if he will offer every Nigerians equal opportunity, assume all Nigerians as one Nigeria, if he will assume the role of the father of the entire country. Buhari told the questionaire that, come run, sun, there is no way he can give those who gave him 5% votes equal treament as those who gave him 95%. You tell me if am telling lies again Buhari. Are you going to say that a typical Fulani man like Buhari will not loves its own people more than people outside the Fulanis.

I'm sorry but your post is not making much sense anymore.

which one is apart from the word die?

the question is, did he say that those 5%ers will die like you claimed or not? you need to clarify this.

seems you didn't watch the interview yourself. somebody just told you and you decided to add your own.

I'm sure that when you are narrating it to your children you will say that Buhari threatened to kill all Igbos, and that is how you people foster hatred within your own people.

Your grandparents and parents told you lies about the civil war and now you guys can't stop hating Yorubas and Hausas.

I don't expect Buhari to surround himself with people who hate him and can derail his government.

you that you are typing this, do you not love your own people more than the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people?

He obeyed the law by appointing people from all the 36 states into his ministerial cabinet.

I wonder what else you want.

You want him to vacate the presidency and put one of your brothers there abi? it doesn't work that way in a democracy OK?

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by elderken(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
ofwest:
This Dullard agitating for Biafra independent is comparing Nigeria with American more than 3 centuries democratic dispensation whether he likes it or not under Buhari Nigeria will start witnessing a new beginning for a vibrant Nigeria.

Well said.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
khSteel:

The same old useless rants and meaningless assertions.

At the bold is truly the focal point of the matter which we slightly agree and differ due to our different worldview and perspectives.

"You guys are super dumb you can't realise that it is you that actually need Nigeria for your people to flourish,

"

We have tried to make Nigeria our playground and have sacrificed so much in such believe and mindset. You see Nigeria as a 'destination' for us but we see Nigeria entirely different. We see Nigeria as a launchpad (mini-playground) for the African market which most of us see as the target playground/destination. However, Nigerians are so dense in their constant squabbles for oil revenue that they implement useless policies to hinder growths of its very own people and regions.

Go to the interiors of Kenya & other African countries, most of their entertainment (movies & music) comes from Nigeria; we can extend it to all other sectors & products.

Thank God for Lagos state and its people; its wealth and resources is good for its people.

I still try to figure out how you/people like you reason honestly; even if Igbos are only indigenous to Anambra State and they believe they can do a lot better alone managing their affairs as an independent Nation and becoming highly productive...I will always support such self-determination moves. I guess if Israel was a tribe in Nigeria, you/people like you would have used the FG to limit their developmental potentials to the level of spending time/energy/resources debating grazing routes for herdsmen in 2016. Such pathetic thought processes.

The rest of what you wrote are rants as usual; nothing insightful, thoughtful or mentally productive.

Your 15 minutes is up, Goodbye.

lol. you are quite a funny person.

well if all I have typed are rants and nothing insightful (probably because you don't have the mental capability to process it), I want you take something with you as you leave;

ask yourself every morning when you wake up, "when am I going to relocate my family to the east because I want secession".

if you are bold enough and not a coward, you can also ask your extended family members and friends that all important question everyday.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by elderken(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Imagine what etcetera has caused. Nigerians with too much sentiments for tribalism. When are we going to be proud to be Nigerians irrespective of our tribes and geopolitical zone.?
Everyone has contributed well but we must understand, that our number one problem as a country is our inability to drop the mindset of 'I am Yoruba ,Igbo or Hausa. We must learn to see past who we are individually and be ready to work collectively as a people. Atleast for the sake of those lives that has been lost trying to keep N make Nigeria Safe. BokoHaram killed Nigerian soldiers, we dnt mention if they are Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, some are even from Efik, Igala, Tiv, Ibibio and Ogoja. But we regard them as Nigerian soldiers who fought bravely for the peace of this country. It took Americans years to get there, one day too, Nigerians will get there. But I see our Future better than our Past.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. you are quite a funny person.

well if all I have typed are rants and nothing insightful (probably because you don't have the mental capability to process it), I want you take something with you as you leave;

ask yourself every morning when you wake up, "when am I going to relocate my family to the east because I want secession".

if you are bold enough and not a coward, you can also ask your extended family members and friends that all important question everyday.

You still fail miserably in articulating an appropriate response to all that I said earlier.

I consider all you have been saying as RANTS because the are all based on a single premise that those that want out of Nigeria must subject themselves to the constitution of Nigeria. If you were smart, you would have noticed that all your assertions are based on the same principles which I have adequately addressed (because there is no need for such). My people were NEVER party to the development of your Nigerian constitution and they have PEACEFULLY demonstrated against the same document. Referendum is the way to way; and the rights to Referendum lies with the people not with the army. You would have understood this if your mindset was not limited.

At the bold, I have said it here before "We have tried to make Nigeria our playground and have sacrificed so much in such believe and mindset"; the truth is we have actively & strongly believed in the Nigerian concept/project but the facts on ground does not support/require such commitment from us any longer. We all saw your people demonstrating on the streets of Lagos asking us to leave Lagos, we all heard the threats from your Oba loud and clear; this and many more. Trust me, we can be good neighbours; but, we CAN NEVER be good countrymen. This is the simple unalloyed TRUTH.

Take this to the bank, most of us have already developed a short/mid- term plans of moving our investments to the East; and we 1000% support moves to make this relocation permanent as a full-fledged Independent country (SE Nigeria). Honestly, if you have half IQ, you would have noticed this already.

I had to write again to break things down to your level since clearly, your 8086 Mental Processor does not have the capacity to meet the computing analysis of issues/challenges of 2016. I suggest you stick to flow-chart.

Your 1 minute bonus is up, Goodbye.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
yamfula:

How are you doing in school? Have you ever come first before in your life in school? How is the struggle with JAMB and Patching of SSCE result to gain admission into school coming?
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
khSteel:

You still fail miserably in articulating an appropriate response to all that I said earlier.

I consider all you have been saying as RANTS because the are all based on a single premise that those that want out of Nigeria must subject themselves to the constitution of Nigeria. If you were smart, you would have noticed that all your assertions are based on the same principles which I have adequately addressed (because there is no need for such). My people were NEVER party to the development of your Nigerian constitution and they have PEACEFULLY demonstrated against the same document. Referendum is the way to way; and the rights to Referendum lies with the people not with the army. You would have understood this if your mindset was not limited.

At the bold, I have said it here before "We have tried to make Nigeria our playground and have sacrificed so much in such believe and mindset"; the truth is we have actively & strongly believed in the Nigerian concept/project but the facts on ground does not support/require such commitment from us any longer. We all saw your people demonstrating on the streets of Lagos asking us to leave Lagos, we all heard the threats from your Oba loud and clear; this and many more. Trust me, we can be good neighbours; but, we CAN NEVER be good countrymen. This is the simple unalloyed TRUTH.

Take this to the bank, most of us have already developed a short/mid- term plans of moving our investments to the East; and we 1000% support moves to make this relocation permanent as a full-fledged Independent country (SE Nigeria). Honestly, if you have half IQ, you would have noticed this already.

I had to write again to break things down to your level since clearly, your 8086 Mental Processor does not have the capacity to meet the computing analysis of issues/challenges of 2016. I suggest you stick to flow-chart.

Your 1 minute bonus is up, Goodbye.

you know, i have seen your type so many times here on this forum.

you string up big words together so that you can sound intelligent to yourself.

you don't need to wake up in the morning and start hurling insults at me. it's going to ruin your day.

I won't bother to keep repeating the same thing since you've shown you have a comprehension problem.

I'll just say this, you keep saying "we", "my people" etc.

can you clarify who the we are? because I know you can't claim to be speaking for the entire Igbo people.

Do me a favor or forever hold your peace, prove to me and those who may be following this argument that at least 75% of Igbos actually want Biafr@.

I want you to make a verifiable proof and back it up with statistics.

we all know what happened during the last rally when you asked your people residing in the North to relocate to the east. they told you to go fvck yourselves.

when you say most of you have developed a short term plan to move to the east, are you talking about your family or the entire Igbos in other parts of the country including those who have boarded luxurious buses and heading for Ibadan/Lagos this morning.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Ioannes:

you know, i have seen your type so many times here on this forum.

you string up big words together so that you can sound intelligent to yourself.

you don't need to wake up in the morning and start hurling insults at me. it's going to ruin your day.

I won't bother to keep repeating the same thing since you've shown you have a comprehension problem.

I'll just say this, you keep saying "we", "my people" etc.

can you clarify who the we are? because I know you can't claim to be speaking for the entire Igbo people.

Do me a favor or forever hold your peace, prove to me and those who may be following this argument that at least 75% of Igbos actually want Biafr@.

I want you to make a verifiable proof and back it up with statistics.

we all know what happened during the last rally when you asked your people residing in the North to relocate to the east. they told you to go fvck yourselves.

when you say most of you have developed a short term plan to move to the east, are you talking about your family or the entire Igbos in other parts of the country including those who have boarded luxurious buses and heading for Ibadan/Lagos this morning.

For those following this debate:

I have already stated in clear terms that "Referendum is the way to way; and the 'rights to Referendum' lies with the people not with the army nor a constitution (definitely not a constitution concocted by the army) ".

Conduct a Referendum across the affected areas, the Referendum will tell us all if more or less than 75% of the affected areas wants Biafr@ or not.

No one is calling for violence; lets all be civil and start the campaign for or against self-determination. So, if 'One Nigeria' is too dear to you & people like you, guess its time to drop the HATE and preach more of love. And make concessions such as devolution of power, accommodating peoples' aspirations and not tramped upon them using the almighty FG; maybe regions that want out might reconsider.

You are the one that issued the insults; I only rephrased (tushed-it-up) your insults and directed it to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by lawani: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2016
We say break up the country so that people can develop to their hearts content, take tax from their residents, promote their culture and values, yet some ignorant people continue saying Igbos must relocate to the East. Can all Yorubas live in the West? Or all Hausas in the North? Please rather keep quiet than pass unintelligent comments.
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2016
khSteel:

For those following this debate:

I have already stated in clear terms that "Referendum is the way to way; and the 'rights to Referendum' lies with the people not with the army nor a constitution (definitely not a constitution concocted by the army) ".

Conduct a Referendum across the affected areas, the Referendum will tell us all if more or less than 75% of the affected areas wants Biafr@ or not.

No one is calling for violence; lets all be civil and start the campaign for or against self-determination. So, if 'One Nigeria' is too dear to you & people like you, guess its time to drop the HATE and preach more of love. And make concessions such as devolution of power, accommodating peoples' aspirations and not tramped upon them using the almighty FG; maybe regions that want out might reconsider.

You are the one that issued the insults; I only rephrased (tushed-it-up) your insults and directed it to the appropriate quarters.

haven't we already had this discussion
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Tequilah: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ioannes:
I'm sorry but your post is not making much sense anymore.

which one is apart from the word die?

the question is, did he say that those 5%ers will die like you claimed or not? you need to clarify this.

seems you didn't watch the interview yourself. somebody just told you and you decided to add your own.

I'm sure that when you are narrating it to your children you will say that Buhari threatened to kill all Igbos, and that is how you people foster hatred within your own people.

Your grandparents and parents told you lies about the civil war and now you guys can't stop hating Yorubas and Hausas.

I don't expect Buhari to surround himself with people who hate him and can derail his government.

you that you are typing this, do you not love your own people more than the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people?

He obeyed the law by appointing people from all the 36 states into his ministerial cabinet.

I wonder what else you want.

You want him to vacate the presidency and put one of your brothers there abi? it doesn't work that way in a democracy OK?

Even when they are recycling the stories about how the Oba of Lagos threatened their people, they always ignore the fact that twenty (20) of their Eze Nd'Igbo leaders were in attendance, and even clapped happily for the Oba when he made those comments. There is no record anywhere that those 20 Ezes expressed their disgust at the Oba's comments, neither did they defend Igbo interests at that meeting. So who is fooling whom?? sad
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Tequilah: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
khSteel:

Take this to the bank, most of us have already developed a short/mid- term plans of moving our investments to the East; and we 1000% support moves to make this relocation permanent as a full-fledged Independent country (SE Nigeria).

Guy, please tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When you make reference to an event, in your bid to buttress a point, please put it in proper context.

When you were repeating the story about how the Oba of Lagos threatened your people, why did you ignore the fact that twenty (20) of your Eze Nd'Igbo leaders were in attendance, and even clapped happily for the Oba when he made those comments? There is no record anywhere that those 20 Ezes expressed their disgust at the Oba's comments, neither did they defend Igbo interests at that meeting. So who is fooling whom?? Na wa o!
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Tequilah:

Even when they are recycling the stories about how the Oba of Lagos threatened their people, they always ignore the fact that twenty (20) of their Eze Nd'Igbo leaders were in attendance, and even clapped happily for the Oba when he made those comments. There is no record anywhere that those 20 Ezes expressed their disgust at the Oba's comments, neither did they defend Igbo interests at that meeting. So who is fooling whom?? sad

abi o. we know their penchant for distorting the truth and trying to re-write history.

Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Tequilah:

Guy, please tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When you make reference to an event, in your bid to buttress a point, please put it in proper context.

When you were repeating the story about how the Oba of Lagos threatened your people, why did you ignore the fact that twenty (20) of your Eze Nd'Igbo leaders were in attendance, and even clapped happily for the Oba when he made those comments? There is no record anywhere that those 20 Ezes expressed their disgust at the Oba's comments, neither did they defend Igbo interests at that meeting. So who is fooling whom?? Na wa o!

'Out of the abundance of the HEART, the MOUTH speaks'; We heard him correctly!
Re: Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria by khSteel: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
lawani:
We say break up the country so that people can develop to their hearts content, take tax from their residents, promote their culture and values, yet some ignorant people continue saying Igbos must relocate to the East. Can all Yorubas live in the West? Or all Hausas in the North? Please rather keep quiet than pass unintelligent comments.

Just saw this now.

Thank you very much; you are among the very few of your people I had expected to join the conversation not that transistor radio that kept on pontificating with just one line of thought ignorantly showing the world how limited they (he) are (is) in thought processes.

I mistakenly expected some level of intelligence from the dot even if its just level 1 intelligence...nevermind, thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175