Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21087 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 2:39pm On May 13, 2016
tripplephi:

Start bitcoin from YouTube... Do a simple search on how to mine bitcoin and start there sir.

About the land.. The person who introduced me to it is actually in lagos but the initiative is a federal government thing and in almost all states of the country. So I will send the man's number to your email now sir. Call him and inquire all you need to know and please go and inspect the land yourself and take someone experienced with you. That's I did.

^^^

Noted, thank you very much. I'm expecting your email.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
Emperor007:

^^^

Noted, thank you very much. I'm expecting your email.

I have sent it sir
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
tripplephi:

I have sent it sir

^^^

Thank you very much; though I'm yet to receive your email.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by olaide2k6: 8:46am On May 14, 2016
Interested investors can call me for discussions....i supply palm kernel nut to a ready made buyers. It is a sellers mkt and the demand is higher than the supply... the ROI is about 250k plus per week with a capital of 4m to 5m naira.

+234-703-876-4240 (call and whatsapp)
+1-346-232-1596. (whatsapp only)

Thanks

Oyerinde Olaide

For: wealthcom ventures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by haywhy59(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2016
bro....invest in virtual football league on merrybet....wit ur capital u will b making nothing less Dan 20k a day...dat wat I do and I make 4k a day...trust me
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
tripplephi:

I have sent it sir

^^^

I received the email, thanks.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Giyerte(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2016
haywhy59:
bro....invest in virtual football league on merrybet....wit ur capital u will b making nothing less Dan 20k a day...dat wat I do and I make 4k a day...trust me

08132999390 whatapp
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by mightykay(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
If u er interested in establishing Jamb cbt centre, and u ve space for 200 computers, then contact me on 08033162875, the least jamb paid these centre in just concluded jamb exam is not less than #1.4m. waec n neco will soon start cbt for their obj questions. interestd? call 08033162875
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by opson2016(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2016
Invest It in food stuffs. The price never goes down and it may never.

Don't say you want to travel to Cotonou yourself to buy, but buy from major dealers and start to sell/ distribute In your locality.

It may sound feminine, but there lots of men out there who have built empire through this.
Why am I choosing this idea?

We all eat everyday irrespective of high prices

The cash in your hand is enough to start buying in large quantities and in no time you'll start getting returns

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by olagamalin(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Importing goods from China and USA.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye

Bruh ....How familiar are you with the importing business?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 7:05am On May 17, 2016
tripplephi:

I have sent it sir

^^^

I emailed you; please respond.

Thanks.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by encrypt(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks
Hello did you finally settle for any of the businesses? If yes, which and would you be updating the thread with your progress.
Thanks
Mr Encrypt
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by RealAdewole(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Veggies n cucumber and they both take three months only so every quarter I get paid n start afresh. You can choose your own.
needs some info
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by beautyoftheLord: 3:28pm On May 18, 2016
tripplephi:

Start bitcoin from YouTube... Do a simple search on how to mine bitcoin and start there sir.

About the land.. The person who introduced me to it is actually in lagos but the initiative is a federal government thing and in almost all states of the country. So I will send the man's number to your email now sir. Call him and inquire all you need to know and please go and inspect the land yourself and take someone experienced with you. That's I did.

Please, please, pretty pls educate me on how to go about the bitcoin.
Waiting patiently very seriously. Thank you very much.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Peteradeleke: 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
If you really have that amount of money then start an online business, you can start an Online Store or a Classified Ad Website, You can even own an Online Forum like this one we on Nairaland, There are so many online business you could look into.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
Hello Emperor,

First I will advise that you invest in more than one area.
Secondly, You have an area where you have expertise and passion, that should be your first call.
Third, Cut your Business accross Mans daily needs to make the most of returns, frequently.

Personally I advise you go to a busy Suburban area and Open a Large Pharmacy in Collaboration with a Pharmacist, Using your Bus to do supplies and Purchases. This could be one business out of the many you can start jointly
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by AnietieWilliams(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2016
You can actually invest with Fondue Lenok Mobile Market and get dividend for life without leaving your job. Let your money work for you. The company is currently looking out for investors. You can check out their website. It is an ecommerce firm majoring in food items(stuff)
www.fonduelenok.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nusaf: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
I will advise u on a business which u may not be familiar with but however inexperienced you are in it, u can never regret it. Note, I am not requesting for anything from u and indeed I will post the details here for the benefit of others but you need to either supevise it closely or employ the service of a less busy person. I can assure u that with a million naira, u will make not less than 400k in 3mnths depending on ur location. All these familiar businesses are already saturated and and some of them require adequate training but this one I am talking about requires no training. All that is needed is the capital and u are already in business. A trial will more than convince u. Note, as I have earlier said, the idea is absolutely free and it is very legal, although it has some risks depending on the prevalence of crime in ur location. But if u can handle the crime issue, u have taken care of the whole risk. I am in it and revealing the idea to u wouldn't in any way affect me because I believe the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly. I will post the details when the OP request for it. Cheers.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by adoks(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
Go into production, I have a few ideas if u want to know call me 08089102550
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by 1kinggy(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2016
oglalasioux:

Invest that money in transport business. Buy buses or tricycles and give out on hire purchase. The return on investment is very lucrative and fast. I'm suggesting according to the money in your hand at the moment.

Transport wetin? Abeg kukuma carry the money go beer parlour.
1. What kind of vehicle do you want him to buy with 2M?
2. Hire-purchase, you'd chase them till you're tired.

My point is, transport business is not for "outsiders", you must belong to the garage, otherwise they'd frustrate you

6 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by DKOKO3(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
Invest a ford bus in me and I will give you a cheque that bears my name on a monthly basis.

Nwajeibabatunde@yahoo.com is my email address.

I will gladly reply your letter and share more ideas with you.

Thank you!
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by 9jagames: 8:07pm On May 25, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

Good day sinorte and all intending investors,

All the business ideas commented here are wonderful business ideas, one has to come to think of investing as a Bet9ja sport Agent for the following reasons well known to us that they are best patronised in Nigeria and also they pay agent on commission on total sales weekly.

Many of us would have tried or still trying to be an agent in the heart of Lagos which they have been rejected based on reports that Lagos is already filled up.

I am a Big agent in Iyana Ejigbo Area with average weekly sales up to 8million respectively with current report explained below between 17th of may till 24th of may;

Sport weekly sales 623,000
Dog Racing weekly sales 661,000
49ja (colour colour) weekly sales 954,000
Virtual Sports weekly sales 5,777,000

Total weekly Sales 8,015,000

We have been given approval to extend and we intend to open a bigger branch at 61,Egbe Road, Ejigbo. The site is a very lucrative one and those willing and interested in patnering with us should call or text 08072733810.

We are looking for investors willing to invest 1million Naira and above.

Live Proofs of weekly sales can be sent to interested investors.

Pictures to be uploaded tomorrow.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by hyaly: 12:34pm On May 27, 2016
Iam interested in yam export, how do i contact you? charskubi@gmail.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Smile4mee01: 7:03am On May 29, 2016
hyaly:
Iam interested in yam export, how do i contact you? charskubi@gmail.com

I am equally intrested in local yam supplies. Like buying from the north and selling wholesale in lagos.say mile 12.

Any info on the potential RIO?

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Osama10(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2016
Nusaf:
I will advise u on a business which u may not be familiar with but however inexperienced you are in it, u can never regret it. Note, I am not requesting for anything from u and indeed I will post the details here for the benefit of others but you need to either supevise it closely or employ the service of a less busy person. I can assure u that with a million naira, u will make not less than 400k in 3mnths depending on ur location. All these familiar businesses are already saturated and and some of them require adequate training but this one I am talking about requires no training. All that is needed is the capital and u are already in business. A trial will more than convince u. Note, as I have earlier said, the idea is absolutely free and it is very legal, although it has some risks depending on the prevalence of crime in ur location. But if u can handle the crime issue, u have taken care of the whole risk. I am in it and revealing the idea to u wouldn't in any way affect me because I believe the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly. I will post the details when the OP request for it. Cheers.

Chairman, no need for long stories, just give the Op the ideas that's all. cheesy
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by egopersonified(f): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
aurumbay:
@sichri and walexy14 I'm sorry been busy trying to setup my own business,not had much online time,But if you need the toilet roll,servetts and diapers business plan pm me let's discuss i can write up one for you from scratch from machienry to operations to raw materials and distribution framework.Pm me lets talk

can you please give distribution outlets that would be interested in the toilet rolls and serviettes apart from hotels and restaurants?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by rhames(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
start an eatery business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.