Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1032 Views)

Police Have Abandoned Us, Nitel/mtel Ikorodu Estate Residents Lament / Lagos Lists Over 100 Abandoned Properties In Ikoyi, VI / Graphic Photos: Lady Survives Fall Into An Abandoned Soakaway Beneath Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ravenna: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016

Re: . by Ravenna: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thanks house, the owner has come with some mechanic to pick it.

1 Like

Re: . by femifash(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ravenna:
There's a grey honda city saloon car parked in front of my house for over two months, efforts to get the owner was abortive.
I'm thinking it may be a stolen car, maybe not, i just want the owner to come move it away cos it's blocking a tenant's shop.
Kindly see the pic below. There's a grey honda city saloon car parked in front of my house for over two months, efforts to get the owner was abortive.
I'm thinking it may be a stolen car, maybe not, i just want the owner to come move it away cos it's blocking a tenant's shop.
Kindly see the pic below.

If it has been parked for that long, something must be wrong-best you do is go to the police station and have them remove it.
Re: . by Ravenna: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
femifash:

If it has been parked for that long, something must be wrong-best you do is go to the police station and have them remove it.
Thanks bro, the owner came yesterday with some mechanic to fix it, she pleaded for parking it without notice but as at now it's still there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Distressed sale Kubwa Ext 3B Residential Plot For Sale( Living Faith Axis) / Fairly Used 5.5kva Hyundai Diesel Generator For 150k / Flourish Royal Garden Now 850k Per Plot. Buy Now Before Its 1m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.