Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? (1229 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by oluphilip2008(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Two years of abduction,some Chibok Girls' phone lines are still working and about 4 of the girls called their parents from their hide-out,according to information released by Chibok Community leader in Abuja on Wednesday on a day Ibrahim Shetima,governor of Borno promised the possible return of the missing school girls.
When did these girls come out to complete their biometric registrations with their network providers since MTN,GLO,AIRTEL and others disconnected people who did not do that.
My appeal is for Shetima and his APC gang to stop embarrassing Nigeria further with all these 'childish' games and pranks..
Since Jonathan is out,let them end this drama by opening the door of the 'Government House' where these girls are kept and allow them to go home.

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by doublewisdom: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
APC is fooling Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by jamesharryson(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
I have said it times without numbers, nobody was abducted from the school, not even the dead fly in the school was taken...

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by DaBullIT(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Five parents informed me that they have been receiving calls from their daughters’ phones, but when they called back, the persons that responded said the phones were their own and that they should stop calling the lines. We don’t know if the network (telecom firms) had allocated the girls’ lines to other persons or if the callers were just playing pranks on the parents; we will report this to the government for security agencies to investigate,” Abana said.
punchng

The man warned him to never call his wife again or lose his life

Dauda Yama, one of the parents of the missing Chibok girls noticed a missed call from his daughter Saratu who was kidnapped alongside other students. Yama had gone to retrieve his mobile phone from a neighbour’s house in January,

when he noticed the missed call, Reuters reports. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Some of the over 200 secondary school girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists close to two years ago.

The last time he spoke with his daughter, who has been missing for almost two years was on April 14, 2014, when she called to say the Boko Haram insurgents had kidnapped her and her classmates from the Government Girls’ Secondary School in Chibok, Borno state.
All attempts to reach her after then proved abortive. After he noticed the missed call, Yama returned the call that evening and it was picked up by a man and he hung up.
Naij

I'm. Not saying this to defend anybody, but naturally if you try a number for at least 8 months, you loose hope

Also I believe the girl who called her parents had earned total trust of her husband probably has kids for him is maybe why she had access to phones

If the kids did have phones as at the time of capture, let's praise GEJ for the very good work he did for using our nigcomsat and network service providers for tracking them down

All hail GEJ the defender of the masses
Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by opeaceo: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
I haven't registered my line and I still make use of it, using this as an excuse to throw out the legibility of the chibok story is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by oluphilip2008(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
opeaceo:
I haven't registered my line and I still make use of it, using this as an excuse to throw out the legibility of the chibok story is sickening.

And if you have been following the Chibok story, you would definitely be able to deduce that the stories don't add up and all recent updates concerning them are questionable.
The most recent is the purported video of the girls which the military has even confirmed as fake and concocted. How do you explain that the girls who are supposedly in boko haram captivity are looking so robust,and well fed? There are just too many questions begging for answers concerning the story abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by opeaceo: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
oluphilip2008:

And if you have been following the Chibok story, you would definitely be able to deduce that the stories don't add up and all recent updates concerning them are questionable.
The most recent is the purported video of the girls which the military has even confirmed as fake and concocted. How do you explain that the girls who are supposedly in boko haram captivity are looking so robust,and well fed? There are just too many questions begging for answers concerning the story abeg.

The recent updates was due to the second year anniversary, and for the video, the military said it was fake, why believe a fake video?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by oluphilip2008(f): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
opeaceo:

The recent updates was due to the second year anniversary, and for the video, the military said it was fake, why believe a fake video?

One of the girls in the video was even trying so hard not laugh in front of the camera. The trauma of being with those animals alone for that long, talkless of the unimaginable things they would have done to them would have been well written all over their faces.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by mrintellectual(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lie has proven to be one of the most patronised commodities, in the World

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by Pidggin(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Did you all notice the same facial expression displayed by all the girls in the video? How can all fifteen girls have the same facial expression, is it really realistic? All the girls appear chubby and neat, how come? They also stood in front of a wall, are there walls in Sambisa forest? Anyway, time will tell if this Chibok saga is true or not.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by enlightenedmind: 3:39am On Apr 17, 2016
The girls are in America. Not in Nigeria. They are America's last card.
Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by smsshola(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2016
On this matter I jus dey watch as event unfold..God bless naija.
Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by oluphilip2008(f): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2016
enlightenedmind:
The girls are in America. Not in Nigeria. They are America's last card.

They're most probably in Borno state govt's lodge enjoying life to the fullest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
CNN pic shows that those gals or WOMEN now are living right in the palaces of Emirs across the muslim North!
It's obvious Buahri knows wetin dey!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls' Abduction: Who Is Fooling Who? by drss1(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2016
if u believe say chibbok girls scam dey sambisa den dem don decieve una finish. chibokk girls dey inside one big compound for maiduguiri n yobe state, taking care of with state gov funds.
Chibbokk kidnapp is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aba Crisis:is It Only The Hausa/fulani That's Allowed To Kill? / PHOTOS: Low Power Supply Leads To Water Scarcity In Lagos / Hard Facts About Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.