Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

See The Raunchy Photos This Lady Shared On Her Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Raunchy Photos This Lady Shared On Her Facebook (1596 Views)

My Love Affair With RMD - Actress, Dakore Egbuson Opens Up (raunchy Photos) / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Raunchy Photos This Lady Shared On Her Facebook by Hype007: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chai !!!! We are definitely yet to see it all on largest social community Facebook. Was just jejely passing me on ooo, and then I stumbled upon this. Lol this lady named Favour shared this rather raunchy photos of her flying from Abuja to Lagos for a friend’s birthday party. Oh oh. *Jaw drops* .. Click below link to see all the photos (18+)

-@--------> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/16/see-the-raunchy-photos-this-lady-shared-on-her-facebook/

Wonders they say will never seize.

Re: See The Raunchy Photos This Lady Shared On Her Facebook by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Shey one can not open one's cloth in this time of heat Ni...

Pls, spread anything you feel like jare grin after all, its your own and your life!

(1) (Reply)

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage. Dr Sid Opens Up / Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Boobs In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.