Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? (2101 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Forum For The Flash And Other CW/DC Comics Based Shows / Which Do you Prefer :mavel Or Dc Comics Or Anime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by phensbassey: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
guys with so many heroes on both sides who owns the best set of collective heroes?

Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
DC obviously. DC owns more matured characters and stronger ones too as opposed to Marvel's heroes.

And if judging by the strongest,

Still DC. Superman Prime would destroy the Marvel Universe with no trace left. Thanos, Hulk and Red Hulk won't even stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by CallmeKola(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2016
DC all the way!
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
DC obviously. DC owns more matured characters and stronger ones too as opposed to Marvel's heroes.

And if judging by the strongest,

Still DC. Superman Prime would destroy the Marvel Universe with no trace left. Thanos, Hulk and Red Hulk won't even stand a chance.
Superman prime is a god but Marvel universe could be alternate dimensions and real dimensions comprising of their gods, earthlings and abstract entities and TOAA. Superman prime will die! According to the pix , You've fantastic four ish , Xmen Avengers _ They will win the DC team set. However, It depends on versions.
nonetheless, I prefer marvel verse: They are relatable even Thor seems so existential. However, DC Heroes are more structured and iconic+ OP

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Superman prime is a god but Marvel universe could be alternate dimensions and real dimensions comprising of their gods, earthlings and abstract entities and TOAA. Superman prime will die! According to the pix , You've fantastic four ish , Xmen Avengers _ They will win the DC team set. However, It depends on versions.
nonetheless, I prefer marvel verse: They are relatable even Thor seems so existential. However, DC Heroes are more structured and iconic+ OP

Superman Prime die? Nigga absorbed 70years of yellow Sun's energy. Kryptonite has no effect on him. Name a marvel god that can even match the classic Superman.
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by parrotibaba(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
The living tribunal will wipe out the whole DC universe and he's not even the strongest in the marvel universe.

By the way Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is a god, a cruel one at that.
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
parrotibaba:
The living tribunal will wipe out the whole DC universe and he's not even the strongest in the marvel universe.

By the way Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is a god, a cruel one at that.
Here's a list of few DC characters that would make The Living Tribunal look like a baby:
-Great Evil Beast/Great Darkness
-Presence
-Orion and Spectre
And basically anyone with THOTI.

Same characters above would literally destroy Thanos.

BTW I like the fact no one mentioned The Hulk(yet). If you are a fan of Marvel/DC comics...Deadpool beheaded him. Actually, Deadpool destroyed the Marvel world.
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by parrotibaba(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Here's a list of few DC characters that would make The Living Tribunal look like a baby:
-Great Evil Beast/Great Darkness
-Presence
-Orion and Spectre
And basically anyone with THOTI.

Same characters above would literally destroy Thanos.

BTW I like the fact no one mentioned The Hulk(yet). If you are a fan of Marvel/DC comics...Deadpool beheaded him. Actually, Deadpool destroyed the Marvel world.
Only the spectre in that your list can match the living tribunal. This guy answers only to God(the one above all) and he isn't even tied to any universe, he's omnipresent, his powers are limitless.
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Can any hero stand or defeat superman without cheating??
How can deadpool defeat hulk?? Batman would destroy deadpool...

I stand with DC universe. ...
Re: Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
crixtex:
Can any hero stand or defeat superman without cheating??
How can deadpool defeat hulk?? Batman would destroy deadpool...

I stand with DC universe. ...

Batman fights require a careful pre-planning followed with thorough background check(He's arguably one of the best detectives in DC). During this process, he's likely to find a loophole in Deadpool's abilities and use it to his own advantage but it would be a very tough fight, owing that Deadpool once won a fight just by his comedic features coupled with swearing.

And yeah, he did defeat the Hulk.

I don't think any character in the marvel/DC universe can defeat Superman Prime. They can only compete with Earth Superman, but will eventually lose, even after using kryptonite.

Hulk dismantled him. While regenerating, Hulk turned back to Bruce...then, dp sliced off his head. #FromDeadpoolKillsMarvel

(1) (Reply)

Watching Hausa Movies Online / I Just Downloaded The Full Episodes Of Bigbrotherafrica / Best One Tree Hill Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.