Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right (6483 Views)

Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 / IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by coolitempa(f): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Steewpeed iPod youths with an equally steewpeed dilector.... grin....Nnamdi Kanu will be tried and sentenced to death...nothing will happen... angry
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by calaway: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:
Will EU enter naija to carry out prison break for him ni?
Oche you are so anxious to continue hold another man down for the Fulani to continue his injustice....so occupied and blinded by greed that you can not notice that your idoma brothers in agatu have been killed and chased. Out of their land....don't help kanu or the Igbo
.....help your self.....Judas

8 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by EzeNri(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2016
coolitempa:
Steewpeed iPod youths with an equally steewpeed dilector.... grin....Nnamdi Kanu will be tried and sentenced to death...nothing will happen... angry
Voice of an insecured biatch

9 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Funnyguy83: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by austinsmat(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2016
thank you bubu for making nnamdi kanu popular day by day

4 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Igwe2nero(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2016
For me and my family, it's either true federalism with the six geopolitical zones as federation units .Anything contrary to this, we go our separate ways. Shikenan!!

2 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Oche211(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
calaway:

Oche you are so anxious to continue hold another man down for the Fulani to continue his injustice....so occupied and blinded by greed that you can not notice that your idoma brothers in agatu have been killed and chased. Out of their land....don't help kanu or the Igbo
.....help your self.....Judas

for ur information mr man, i'm nt ruled by blind hatred 4 my country unlike u.
U re a complete definition of a man ruled by a blind nd unguided hatred. Trust me, this is worse than cancer.
I'm saddened nd i've continually condemned fulani's killings in agatu. No sane man will support dat. I knw that agatu will get justice anyway possible. That i'm sure of.
However, i still love my country. I'm a patriot.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by calaway: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:

for ur information mr man, i'm nt ruled by blind hatred 4 my country unlike u.
U re a complete definition of a man ruled by a blind nd unguided hatred. Trust me, this is worse than cancer.
I'm saddened nd i've continually condemned fulani's killings in agatu. No sane man will support dat. I knw that agatu will get justice anyway possible. That i'm sure of.
However, i still love my country. I'm a patriot.

Is clamouring for self determination in the absence of justice and equity blind hatred? I don't think you can force a party to be a part of you Union. A party that had nothing in common with you.....

I think it's shameful that Your people are killed homeless and hungry because their land are occupied by invaders and their cows supported by patrons in government for the second month running and you only voiced condemnation and whole heartedly support the injustice being imposed on a resisting party...,
Patriotism is one and foolishness another....a patriotic refugee is it not laughable..

"You can't be so blind with patriotism that you can't speak the truth" malcom x

U name is JUDAS

8 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by EteEdoho: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
coolitempa:
[/s] As it stands now,Nnamdi Kanu=Nigeria. Decode that statement,and come back and thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by amaechi1: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
One landmark and unforgettable story is that IPOB director spent his Easter brake for 2016 in Kuje prison. The record is there and can't be changed.
Being an acclaimed UK citizen makes the matter worse;
His timing is wrong. Nigeria has president that have strong political will and immovable.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by daveson2020(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:
Will EU enter naija to carry out prison break for him ni?
No country in Europe or America will ever take or support what kanu was doing to Nigeria.
Sowing seeds of discord nd hatred.

Stupidity hv cover ur natural brain.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Oche211(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
daveson2020:

Stupidity hv cover ur natural brain.
really?
Ur brain is filled with illusions nd mirage.
U keep believing in the impossible. Biafra remains illusion man. U remain a Nigerian.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by compoundC: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=28pt]Do you see Nigeria parliament pass a motion, no.

Because kanu is ignorant person.

[/size]
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Oche211(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
calaway:

Is glamouring for self determination in the absence of justice and equity blind hatred? I don't think you can force a party to be a part of you Union. A party that had nothing in common with you.....

I think it's shameful that Your people are killed homeless and hungry because their land are occupied by invaders and their cows supported by patrons in government for the second month running and you only voiced condemnation and whole heartedly support the injustice being imposed on a resisting party...,
Patriotism is one and foolishness another....a patriotic refugee is it not laughable..

U name is JUDAS
Trust me man, u are highly placed in disillusions. The earlier u wake up to the reality, the better.
U see, using agatu genocide to get at me won't work. It's disheartening nd barbaric. It'll be highly insensitive of me to also accuse d igbos of cowardice in failing to secure nd protect millions of women nd children during the civil war.
After all, u started d war. Why shld u blame Awolowo in d first place.
Agatu Genocide will 4ever remain a very sad part of us. Nd dat's why i said we will get justice thru what ever means neccessary at any cost bt we won't break Nigeria.
If u call me Judas, what will you call OJUKWU who ran into Exile at d heat of the civil war leaving millions of children to die 4rm a war he started.
That's d true definition of a JUDAS.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Oche211(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
calaway:

Is clamouring for self determination in the absence of justice and equity blind hatred? I don't think you can force a party to be a part of you Union. A party that had nothing in common with you.....

U name is JUDAS
we knw d tribe dat produces d highest number of Judas nd TURNCOATS.
As u re nw, u cn turn on a brother or sister 4 money.
U can kill nd Betray 4 money. It's inbuilt in u man.
That's why u guys are never united 4 a single cause.
Check out d lives of your political Elites.
They are betrayals nd judas.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by tsdarkside(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
hahaha..hilarious ... grin grin

do you really think this colonialits have power over us...

not even in colonial times they had real control over us.. grin
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by calaway: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:

Trust me man, u are highly placed in disillusions. The earlier u wake up to the reality, the better.
U see, using agatu genocide to get at me won't work. It's disheartening nd barbaric. It'll be highly insensitive of me to also accuse d igbos of cowardice in failing to secure nd protect millions of women nd children during the civil war.
After all, u started d war. Why shld u blame Awolowo in d first place.
Agatu Genocide will 4ever remain a very sad part of us. Nd dat's why i said we will get justice thru what ever means neccessary at any cost bt we won't break Nigeria.
If u call me Judas, what will you call OJUKWU who ran into Exile at d heat of the civil war leaving millions of children to die 4rm a war he started.
That's d true definition of a JUDAS.

Have you ever heard of the "Nigerian Pogrom" use google...it will tell you why Igbo where forced to war.

In your search for justice for your slain brothers and occupied territory you exonerate the government of the day and even the Fulani invaders as fellow Nigerians hoping that USA will come to benue liberate agatu and give you justice (foolss thinkin) while you focus your perception of slight on a group of people who wish to be excluded from a forced Union as conceived by the british...
JUDAS...keep loving your country more than your people wise man.

4 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by calaway: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oche211:

we knw d tribe dat produces d highest number of Judas nd TURNCOATS.
As u re nw, u cn turn on a brother or sister 4 money.
U can kill nd Betray 4 money. It's inbuilt in u man.
That's why u guys are never united 4 a single cause.
Check out d lives of your political Elites.
They are betrayals nd judas.

JUDAS GO AND FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE and YOUR OCCUPIED LAND . YOU ARE HERE WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO HOLD DOWN THE IGBOS FOR THE SAME PEOPLE DESTROYING YOUR LIFE. Are you wise?

3 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by EasternLeopard: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
International Criminal Court scrutinizing Buhari for jail sentence.
We warn some cattle heads to think twice about KANU but they refused.
Every day they keep giving ICC evidence to hang them.

1 Like

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Biafra is really making someone jittery. ICC arrest warrant is being typed as we speak.
Story. The ICC doesn't pander to the whims of IPOB. Nnamdi remains our prisoner in the zoo
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by ElCount: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

And you had home training when you refered to GEJ as a drunk fisherman? Jokers!
You don roast that guy with this statement, abeg pity am

1 Like

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by xelly: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

You will have to testify first. Have you picked up your own masquerade regalia yet?

Don't mind that lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by xelly: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Fingers crossed
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by kuuljay(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chest beating and threats everyday while the albino is being raped daily in kuje,the other day it was israel, yesterday it was Britain today it ICC grin grin grin grin waiting for insults from you miscreants grin grin grin
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by coolitempa(f): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
xelly:

Fingers crossed

He is such a steewpeed old man... angry
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Uduak2019:
Guyman02, compujyde, RevDesm0ndJuju, three posters and few others I consider very knowledgeable in global affairs, neocolonialism, come and explain to us why the sudden shift of support for Buhari from the West. We are seeing more pro IPOB statements and criticism of the Buhari-led government lately from IMF, ICC, Amnesty International, US now EU, e.t.c., accusation of human rights abuses and violations, discovery of secret graves, unjust incarceration and silence of opponents, resurgence in missing Chibok Girls in the media and more. Lets hear your analysis, what do you think will be happening in the next few months?

The puppet had the audacity to approach china.

Buhari has up till January, 2017!
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2016
kuuljay:
Chest beating and threats everyday while the albino is being raped daily in kuje,the other day it was israel, yesterday it was Britain today it ICC grin grin grin grin waiting for insults from you miscreants grin grin grin

Why delude yourself further mr. zombie?

It is over and you know it!
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by xelly: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2016
coolitempa:

He is such a steewpeed old man... angry

No need informing him the consequences till it happens.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by Guyman02: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
The EU parliament intervention at this point is not a surprise as some of us have rightly predicted. The West helped the APC in coming to power in Nigeria and would have helped them to destroy the country if Jonathan had not accepted defeat like we witnessed in Ivory Coast were France under a spurious UN mandate intervened as 'peacekeepers' to bomb their candidate Alassane Ouatara (whose parents were from Burkina Faso and he is a former Director of IMF) to the Presidency when Laurent Gbagbo insisted he won the election as was reaffirmed by the Supreme Court of that country. The French claimed that the judges of the Ivorian Supreme court were made up of Gbagbos friend (but it is a constitutional body no matter how flawed we may think) and the intervention by France to forcefully install Ouatara led to a loss of over 3000 African lives.
Now if we juxtapose the Ivorian situation with Nigeria we should be grateful to GEJ for acceding to the results of that election against his party PDP position that it was flawed with under-aged voting etc.
Fast-forward to 2016, the favourite candidate of the West Muhammadu Buhari started his presidency with visits to western capitals as a form of solidarity, but he is fully aware that there is nothing much to gain from there in terms of economic development of Nigeria and they are mostly good at making promises on paper, any grant, aid or loan from them is filled with stringent conditions that are never favourable to Africa.
All the claims to recovery of stolen Nigerian funds by the west have not yieleded positive results instead the media is bombarded with promises of investment by US and EU and provision of assistance in the fight against Boko Haram and IDPs issue, its getting to one year of this govt but this western nations are not keeping to their words.
PMB in his wisdom decided to look east (China) and probably Russia will be next which will not go down favourably with the West because Nigerias over dependence on the Dollar will reduce and this will also affect plans by the so called 'port folio' investors from the west.
Refusal by Nigeria to take loans from the IMF is another pain in the backside of the West whom we know will surely fight back using differnt means which are public knowledge such as sponsoring terror groups like in Syria and Libya to destabilize the country further and for Nigeria it means Boko Haram and the so called Fulani Herdsmen who are mostly foreigners (same scenario was used in Syria where jihadists were imported through Jordan and Turkey and armed and trained by the Pentagon and CIA for regime change and removal of the secular Govt of President Bashar Assad.
Muamar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein's attempts to dump the Dollar for Gold Dinar and Euro respectively led to the invasion and destabilization of Libya and Iraq and Syria under the guise of 'humanitarian intervention and promotion of Freedom and Democracy' in those countries.

The recent EU parliament move seeking to demonize the Federal Government of Nigeria as violating the fundamental human rights of Mr Nnamdi Kanu with wide international media publicity just immediately the announcement came that the President has signed an agreement with China for dollar swap and the resurgent agitation in the western media (CNN, BBC, SKY etc) for the Chibok Girls led by CNN providing an 'exclusive' video which they had since December 2015 as evidence that the girls may be alive are all part of the western media propaganda that we may see coming up in the next weeks.
The IMF has encouraged Nigeria to devalue its currency and take loans from them, suggestions that has been rejected by PMB through the countrys Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun in favour of home grown economic models is a good development but will not go down well with the west as its success will encourage other African countries to follow the same path with Nigeria.
Nigerians should know that the progress of this nation will not go down well with some powerful nations who think they are losing out and who may use those elements that has always divided us to foment trouble such as our Tribal and Religious differences, but we should not be as foolish as some Arabs who fell for the trick of US led 'Freedom and Democracy' to destroy their very stable country which had the highest standard of living of living in Africa under the 'Brutal Dictator Gaddafi Regime' using western media demonization lexicon to describe leaders the dont like; if PMB continues to seek closer partnership with the east, we should not be surprised when foreign media start referring to him as Nigeria brutal dictator despite him being democratically elected and also inform the world that some online netizens call him dullard, baba go slow etc.
All Nigerians need from this Govt is reconciliation of aggrieved citizens, equal opportunities and progress. We should not fall for any propaganda, we may be going through a difficult phase but if we believe Nigeria will be great, there should be no talk of Nigerian Spring. The Federal Govt needs to monitor closely the kind of information passed through BBC Hausa Service since it is the most popular medium for news in the North and have led to riots in the past through incisive broadcasts on the BBC.

Guyman02:

I give you an excerpt of John Perkins (Economic Hit man)

John Perkins in his book – CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN in which he said “Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who can cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign “aid” organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet’s natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder. …..I should know; I was an EHM……Jaime Roldos, president of Ecuador, and Omar Torrijos, president of Panama both had just died in fiery crashes. Their deaths were not accidental. They were assassinated because they opposed that fraternity of corporate, government, and banking heads whose goal is global empire. We EHMS failed to bring Roldos and Torrijos around,and the other type of hit men, the CIA – sanctioned jackals who were always right behind us, stepped in.
“……Because of my fellow EHMs and me, Ecuador is in far worse shape today than she was before we introduced her to the miracles of modern economics, banking, and engineering. Since 1970, during this period known euphemistically as the Oil Boom, the official poverty level grew from 50 to 70 percent, under – or unemployment increased from 15 to 70 percent, and public debt increased from $240 million to $16 billion.

…….Third World debt has grown to more than $2.5 trillion, and the cost of servicing it – over $375 billion per year as of 2004 – is more than all Third World spending on health and education, and twenty times what developing countries receive annually in foreign aid….” With this background of American insatiable quest for global economic domination established by an American, who was an insider.
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by flezyblinkzy: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]see painment.
no be small painment joor tongue
EteEdoho:
[s][/s]see painment.
no be small painment joor
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by flezyblinkzy: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
They should release Dis man for Christ sake...I tire ooo
Re: Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right by austinsmat(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guyman02:
The EU parliament intervention at this point is not a surprise as some of us have rightly predicted. The West helped the APC in coming to power in Nigeria and would have helped them to destroy the country if Jonathan had not accepted defeat like we witnessed in Ivory Coast were France under a spurious UN mandate intervened as 'peacekeepers' to bomb their candidate Alassane Ouatara (whose parents were from Burkina Faso and he is a former Director of IMF) to the Presidency when Laurent Gbagbo insisted he won the election as was reaffirmed by the Supreme Court of that country. The French claimed that the judges of the Ivorian Supreme court were made up of Gbagbos friend (but it is a constitutional body no matter how flawed we may think) and the intervention by France to forcefully install Ouatara led to a loss of over 3000 African lives.
Now if we juxtapose the Ivorian situation with Nigeria we should be grateful to GEJ for acceding to the results of that election against his party PDP position that it was flawed with under-aged voting etc.
Fast-forward to 2016, the favourite candidate of the West Muhammadu Buhari started his presidency with visits to western capitals as a form of solidarity, but he is fully aware that there is nothing much to gain from there in terms of economic development of Nigeria and they are mostly good at making promises on paper, any grant, aid or loan from them is filled with stringent conditions that are never favourable to Africa.
All the claims to recovery of stolen Nigerian funds by the west have not yieleded positive results instead the media is bombarded with promises of investment by US and EU and provision of assistance in the fight against Boko Haram and IDPs issue, its getting to one year of this govt but this western nations are not keeping to their words.
PMB in his wisdom decided to look east (China) and probably Russia will be next which will not go down favourably with the West because Nigerias over dependence on the Dollar will reduce and this will also affect plans by the so called 'port folio' investors from the west.
Refusal by Nigeria to take loans from the IMF is another pain in the backside of the West whom we know will surely fight back using differnt means which are public knowledge such as sponsoring terror groups like in Syria and Libya to destabilize the country further and for Nigeria it means Boko Haram and the so called Fulani Herdsmen who are mostly foreigners (same scenario was used in Syria where jihadists were imported through Jordan and Turkey and armed and trained by the Pentagon and CIA for regime change and removal of the secular Govt of President Bashar Assad.
Muamar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein's attempts to dump the Dollar for Gold Dinar and Euro respectively led to the invasion and destabilization of Libya and Iraq and Syria under the guise of 'humanitarian intervention and promotion of Freedom and Democracy' in those countries.

The recent EU parliament move seeking to demonize the Federal Government of Nigeria as violating the fundamental human rights of Mr Nnamdi Kanu with wide international media publicity just immediately the announcement came that the President has signed an agreement with China for dollar swap and the resurgent agitation in the western media (CNN, BBC, SKY etc) for the Chibok Girls led by CNN providing an 'exclusive' video which they had since December 2015 as evidence that the girls may be alive are all part of the western media propaganda that we may see coming up in the next weeks.
The IMF has encouraged Nigeria to devalue its currency and take loans from them, suggestions that has been rejected by PMB through the countrys Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun in favour of home grown economic models is a good development but will not go down well with the west as its success will encourage other African countries to follow the same path with Nigeria.
Nigerians should know that the progress of this nation will not go down well with some powerful nations who think they are losing out and who may use those elements that has always divided us to foment trouble such as our Tribal and Religious differences, but we should not be as foolish as some Arabs who fell for the trick of US led 'Freedom and Democracy' to destroy their very stable country which had the highest standard of living of living in Africa under the 'Brutal Dictator Gaddafi Regime' using western media demonization lexicon to describe leaders the dont like; if PMB continues to seek closer partnership with the east, we should not be surprised when foreign media start referring to him as Nigeria brutal dictator despite him being democratically elected and also inform the world that some online netizens call him dullard, baba go slow etc.
All Nigerians need from this Govt is reconciliation of aggrieved citizens, equal opportunities and progress. We should not fall for any propaganda, we may be going through a difficult phase but if we believe Nigeria will be great, there should be no talk of Nigerian Spring. The Federal Govt needs to monitor closely the kind of information passed through BBC Hausa Service since it is the most popular medium for news in the North and have led to riots in the past through incisive broadcasts on the BBC.

MR STOP THIS YOUR PROPAGANDA THEORY YOU MEAN WEST SEND ARMY TO KILL UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS THAT HAVE RIGHT TO DO NON VIOLENT PROTEST AND WEST SEND ARMY TO MASSACRE SHIITE MEMBER PLS THIS GOVERNMENT IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! / Kaduna Govt. Distributes 230,000 Free Uniforms To Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.