Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202664 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Alphadoor:

I tot i was the only one ooo, Maybe they are shy , but still........ others need your scenario to understand the migration process better...!!!!!!!!!!! Sharing is important to the progress of the thread.. If @bellong no share.... then no thread...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Yeah, sharing is key. Who knows if EA does verification on your reference letter, like make a call to the HR of the organization.
[quote author=Alphadoor post=53552165][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by emergency911: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Prolivingproof:

Just go to inland revenue office in Abuja and request for your tax clearance certificate (TCC) or contact one of their staff and explain your plight. They normally give to cover only 3 years back. I am surprised EA is asking for tax returns after you submitted bank statements and payslips. I wish you luck.

I even added pension statement join for them self, I cant figure out why they are still calling for Tax return myself . What do you think could be the consequence of telling the CO that I can't get my hand on the document?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2017
tyosho:

If you find abeg tell me too.
All the ones I have been seeing when I search google say their programs run for like 6months meanwhile I understand it's like 6-8weeks in some centres.

Yea, i emailed one school abt their length of programme which is too long. They replied that the stated length of time is the maximum length to finish the course. One can decide to finish at their own pace.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
ophshore:
Hi Everyone,
I am a Nigerian studying Chem Engineering in Canada. For Nigerian Students out here in Canada. I know we are all caught up in this Forex saga now in Nigeria. The other day my Dad was trying to send some pocket money to me and approached his friend living in Calgary to swap CAD for our glorious Naira(NGN) and they used an independent website

(www.maloofx.com)

To check what the parallel market NGN to CAD rate. Other Black Market rates or Forex rates are there as well collected in Lagos, Abuja & PH

Just sharing with my brothers and sisters out there. Stay cool everyone. E go better

Oga, go to Canada trail o. This is for Australlia.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
It was Transcript as well as a letter from the university that the medium of instruction and examination was English language. The letter was not addressed to DIBP so it could be the reason why it was rejected. however it is always safer to take the English examinations.

Since i am the primary applicant and i did not claim points from partner skills, there was no need to access her skills

JERRYMAG4:

Congratulations my guy! Please what letter from the university did you get for your wife? Was it transcript? Also, hope they did not ask ur wife to access her skill also?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bnimz:
Congrats Koolhunk....

New Data out.... 234ng44uk

Thanks so much. really appreciate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
jamson:

Yay!! Congrats, koolhunk, I've been following your story here. Finally, you don jump and pass.

Lol, Thanks boss. I really appreciate. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by softEngine: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
ophshore:
Hi Everyone,
I am a Nigerian studying Chem Engineering in Canada. For Nigerian Students out here in Canada. I know we are all caught up in this Forex saga now in Nigeria. The other day my Dad was trying to send some pocket money to me and approached his friend living in Calgary to swap CAD for our glorious Naira(NGN) and they used an independent website

(www.maloofx.com)

To check what the parallel market NGN to CAD rate. Other Black Market rates or Forex rates are there as well collected in Lagos, Abuja & PH

Just sharing with my brothers and sisters out there. Stay cool everyone. E go better
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bnimz:
But come o, who are these people whose usernames I've never seen wey dey send me PMs? shocked

Make me sef echo wetin Bellong talk

cheesy grin

@Vinsmuft: I seriously tire for DIBP on top this Accountants matter
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kempguy47:
It was Transcript as well as a letter from the university that the medium of instruction and examination was English language. The letter was not addressed to DIBP so it could be the reason why it was rejected. however it is always safer to take the English examinations.

Since i am the primary applicant and i did not claim points from partner skills, there was no need to access her skills

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good Day Oga Bellong,

Pls i need to send u a message privately, there is a pertinent issue I need ur input on. Pls respond to my mail, its urgent. Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Beamberry23(f): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bnimz:
Na professional engineer CDRs plenty for my hand o.. But I imagine they'll be quite similar... Send me a PM, I'll roger you some.

Hello Bnimz, trying to pm you. Please kindly send the Professional CDR to me. adebimpe_durosinmi@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kempguy47:
Friends,

I had some issues with my former username koolhunk hence i am using my new username

I finally got the grant for myself and my wife!!!

Below is my timeline

February 2016 - Submitted CDR to EA
June 2016 - Positive outcome. 5 years relevant experience
June 2016 - Submitted EOI 65 points
July 2016 - Received ITA
August 24 2016 - Visa lodged. Uploaded all docs except police report and Medicals
Sept. 5 2016 - First CO contact. Requested for Police report, Medicals and Payslips
Sept. 12 2016 - Responded to CO
Sept. 20 2016 - Requested to add my Wife to the Application. (Got married some days back)
Oct 12 2016 - Second CO Contact. Wife added in ImmiAccount. CO requested for wifes certified Passport datapage, certified Birth Certificate, medicals, Form 80, 1221, Resume, Proof of english and additional applicant payment
Oct 27, 2016 - Responded with all requested document
Jan 3 2017 - 3rd CO contact. Requested for wifes certified Passport datapage, certified Birth Certificate, Form 80, 1221, Resume. (apparently the docs were not properly certified, They were not ok with the letter from Uni that courses were tought in English language and there were some errors in the forms 80 and 1221.)
Jan 25 2017 - Responded to CO with all Docs requested (PTE for proof of english)

Feb 7 2017 - GRANT for myself and Wifey!!

Big thanks to everyone. You guys are awesome! Feel free to ask any question. will be glad to help.

Congratulations, bro.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
emergency911:
Hello house!

I just heard back from EA today.......I'm being asked to upload a scanned copy of my Tax Return.

Please people who have scaled through this stage, is this document compulsory? I have already submitted Bank statement, pension account details, and payslip for all my work experience.

If compulsory, please how do I go about getting it?

This is quite urgent as I need to revert ASAP.

Same happened to us even though we were not doing RSA. We replied by quoting the MSA booklet page... States Pension 'OR' Tax not 'And' so since we had submitted our pension that meets up the requirement.

After this response, our outcome was issued.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Casumugha:
Yeah, sharing is key. Who knows if EA does verification on your reference letter, like make a call to the HR of the organization.

EA guys @bnimz @jameson Kindly assist with the above request
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Casumugha:

Most likely if you applied for RSA.
Less likely but possible if you applied for only MSA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Who is in Australia that can help me credit an Australian bank acct.....so I pay the equivalent to a Nigerian bank account.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Buddie14(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good day house,

Pls can I do medicals at any DIBP approved medical center outside Naija? Just thinking...cos am about taking an official trip and I don't want any delay whatsoever from my end
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
samge:
Good Day Oga Bellong,

Pls i need to send u a message privately, there is a pertinent issue I need ur input on. Pls respond to my mail, its urgent. Thank you.

I will appreciate if you ask the question here. A lot of people here are still fresh in the process and may have better and current information than I.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by emergency911: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rett0:

Same happened to us even though we were not doing RSA. We replied by quoting the MSA booklet page... States Pension 'OR' Tax not 'And' so since we had submitted our pension that meets up the requirement.

After this response, our outcome was issued.

This response is golden..............thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by softEngine: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
JERRYMAG4:

Oga, go to Canada trail o. This is for Australlia.

no bro, that info was useful
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
emergency911:

This response is golden..............thanks a bunch

My pleasure.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamaileri: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Good day All

please is there any accountant in the house that has been succesful with this migration process,I would like to connect with the person to share ideas as am currently stuck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:31am On Feb 10, 2017
mamaileri:
Good day All

please is there any accountant in the house that has been succesful with this migration process,I would like to connect with the person to share ideas as am currently stuck

Which point are you stuck? Give a clear explanation of your situation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
mamaileri:
Good day All

Lay it all out here......
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2017
emergency911:

I even added pension statement join for them self, I cant figure out why they are still calling for Tax return myself . What do you think could be the consequence of telling the CO that I can't get my hand on the document?
Maybe the CO just wanna see consistency in your paper works....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Buddie14(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Buddie14:
Good day house,

Pls can I do medicals at any DIBP approved medical center outside Naija? Just thinking...cos am about taking an official trip and I don't want any delay whatsoever from my end

Pls someone should assist with my enquiry. Thanks

Cc: Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Buddie14:

Pls someone should assist with my enquiry. Thanks

Cc: Bellong

Yes you can provided you are legally visiting the country.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Buddie14(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2017
bellong:

Yes you can provided you are legally visiting the country.

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.