Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204204 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yinlak: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
bellong:

You probably have been subjected to external security check.
You can call DIBP to follow up.

Mine also took about 10 months because of the external security check.

What is your profile? Do you have extensive travel experience, especially to "Islamic countries"?
Thanks @bellong, firstly i am a muslim but never visited any country before (islamic or non-islamic). if yours took 10months, then i can still remain hopeful. i have mailed DIBP severally but no response. i just hope and pray they grant me the visa soon cos it is really affecting activities. hope u can guess what i mean. like renewing house rent annually when planning to travel out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2017
udi2111:
Thanks bnimz for your quick response, that means I'm good to go. 189 or 190,wish do you recommend for me, I mean which have higher chances with 65 points.?
How did you come about your 65 points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2017
caon:
I am a fashion designer with 5yrs experience working in a big fashion home
What are the documents you have, to show TRA that you have been working for this big fashion home for the past 5 years.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2017
yinlak:
successful addition of my newborn. Since then status remains ássessment in progress'.
Ah, newborn... That explains why the timeline has become prolonged.. Its normal bro.. You'll just wake up and see the grant one day
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2017
udi2111:
189 or 190,wish do you recommend for me
we all did 189
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yinlak: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Bnimz:
Ah, newborn... That explains why the timeline has become prolonged.. Its normal bro.. You'll just wake up and see the grant one day

@Bnimz, Thanks. it's just as if someone in DIBP read my comment on this forum. i just received a mail requesting that i take the NEWBORN for medical exam

12 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by caon: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2017
SUJYDEE:

What are the documents you have, to show TRA that you have been working for this big fashion home for the past 5 years.
thank u for your post,I jst have a simple appointment letter.I am usually given a cheque for my monthly salary
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by owerrigirl: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2017
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering and i have worked in the oil and gas sector as a Mechanical technician, i have also done installation of a bottling line and also an operator of the bottling line. Presently i am working with a telecommunication company as a Mechanical technician can i get positive outcome from TRA as GENERAL FITTER take note i have 5 years plus experience Please ur response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2017
^^^^^^^^^^
You are good to go sis.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2017
I'm sure that's some great news and relief for your soul. I could reason adequately with you in that delaying activities thingy.

You'll testify soon.

yinlak:

@Bnimz, Thanks. it's just as if someone in DIBP read my comment on this forum. i just received a mail requesting that i take the NEWBORN for medical exam

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Dear All,
VETASSESS requirements (for managerial positions) is that the Organogram of the organization be sent along with the documents.
Does it have to be on the company's letter head of ordinary piece of paper ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
udi2111:
@vinsmuft ,please can you kindly send me the materials you used in pte, this is my email address mudiagaudi761@gmail.com thanks

Sent.

All the best
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Has anybody here written TOEFL and gotten 20 points for superior English?
Just weighing my options please.
Kindly let us know if we stand a fair chance with writing TOEFL.
They are presently doing a promo. The test goes for 45k and study materials including books and CD comes free of charge.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by owerrigirl: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
please can anyone here assist me with PTE Academic Material. Thanks doghorpa@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
yinlak:

Great! what a relief to know that assessment is truly in progress.

Now i'm a bit worried, since my 'bun in the oven about to pop' is going to delay plans for us.

Please, i need to know how to PAUSE my application. Do i simply send the request to the CO's email?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
ajiifixing:
Dear All,
VETASSESS requirements (for managerial positions) is that the Organogram of the organization be sent along with the documents.
Does it have to be on the company's letter head of ordinary piece of paper ?

Alongside other documents and yes, the organogram should be in the company's letter head.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
baenoz:

Please, i need to know how to PAUSE my application. Do i simply send the request to the CO's email?
There is a section on the immiaccount application page to "update us''
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bnimz:
There is a section on the immiaccount application page to "update us''

Yes i saw that section and the closely applicable "notification of change in circumstance" link, but i don't know if my case applies to this since i need to state:

what information is no longer current -
and
current information -
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
baenoz:

Now i'm a bit worried, since my 'bun in the oven about to pop' is going to delay plans for us.

How many weeks do you have left?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baresi22: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
udi2111:
hello gurus in the house, I have been a silent reader on this thread, I want to know if I will be access by vetassess, I have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in 2015 with 0 years working experience, but I can still get 65points excluding working experience, what is my chances of getting a pr if I hit 65points.i will really appreciate responses from gurus in the house.

I am not really a guru but I can answer some of your questions.First,your assessment is by Engineer Australia(EA).Use google and check their site and requirements.If your degree is in Nigeria,then you need what is called Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) and other things to be assessed.Read the MSA booklet and guidelines.These have the procedure of writing the CDR and making application.You can check the cost and the likes there.Just play around with the site and thoroughly read the information therein.The CDR is not so difficult to write.Lastly,you need to have a minimum of 6 in each section of a valid IELTS result to apply.When you read,other things will be clearer.Cheers!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
bellong:

How many weeks do you have left?

Less than 6wks to edd
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
bellong:

How did you come about your 65 points?
. Age 26+=30,b.eng=15 and pte =20,although pte is not yet taken but I'm sure I can hit that by the Grace of God.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
baresi22:

I am not really a guru but I can answer some of your questions.First,your assessment is by Engineer Australia(EA).Use google and check their site and requirements.If your degree is in Nigeria,then you need what is called Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) and other things to be assessed.Read the MSA booklet and guidelines.These have the procedure of writing the CDR and making application.You can check the cost and the likes there.Just play around with the site and thoroughly read the information therein.The CDR is not so difficult to write.Lastly,you need to have a minimum of 6 in each section of a valid IELTS result to apply.When you read,other things will be clearer.Cheers!
. thanks for your swift response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by simayg: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Bnimz post=54886145]Electrical engineer? Vetassess? Seriously? You need to read a bit more.

To answer the other question,

Me, Electrical Engineering, 2014.. 0 work experience, 60 points.

Mctowel01, Electrical Engineering, .. 0 work experience, 60 points

Jamson, Electrical Engineering, didn't us
Bro please I want to write cdr on my IT and my final project. Please I need career episode samples for electrical engineer, 0 experience.thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
i haven't really started the process of eoi, I'm still a starter. you can ask other gurus in the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Laytan: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks so much boss

bellong:
@Laytan,

Yes you stand a great chance of positive assessment provided your experience is in Health promotion officer and you can adequately convince VETASSES in your job descriptions.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by penitential(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your assessing body na EA.
udi2111:
hello gurus in the house, I have been a silent reader on this thread, I want to know if I will be access by vetassess, I have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in 2015 with 0 years working experience, but I can still get 65points excluding working experience, what is my chances of getting a pr if I hit 65points.i will really appreciate responses from gurus in the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi Guys. Please can anyone confirm if www.nigeriacrb.com is authentic for police check. Please if u are outside Nigeria and u have used them before, please your feed back will be appreciated. It's really really urgent. Thanks in advance.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
ada4all:
Hi Guys. Please can anyone confirm if www.nigeriacrb.com is authentic for police check. Please if u are outside Nigeria and u have used them before, please your feed back will be appreciated. It's really really urgent. Thanks in advance.

Please naaaaaa. Somebody answer me naa. Help a sis out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by veryconcluded: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2017
ada4all:

Please naaaaaa. Somebody answer me naa. Help a sis out.

Hi Ada,

I tried using them but their price is ridiculously expensive, so i just dismissed them sharply. I can forward the forms to you, then you fill it and pouch the hard copy with a copy of your passport to a friend or relative in Nigeria to do it for you and scan back or pouch, it is far cheaper

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.