Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202097 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
ada4all:
Did u attach your passport photo to the form before u scanned it or you scanned the passport photo separately?
attached before scanning...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpsy99: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congrats Chidike. Great news
nkechima:

Congrats broda from another mother

God is indeed powerful

Who is next?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
chidike:
Oh my God! I can't believe it! My Testimony!!!!

I received my grant yesterday, I didn't even know cos I only just applied (less than 2 weeks ago). Here are my timelines.

PTE; 25th July 2017 (S: 90, W: 90, L: 90, R: 90) - 20 points

Congrats bro...............go there and conquer.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congrats bro! I remember the beginning of this journey and it gives me hope! quote author=chidike post=54943894]Oh God! I can't believe it! My Testimony!!!!

I received my grant yesterday, I didn't even know cos I only just applied (less than 2 weeks ago).

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations

chidike:

I received my grant yesterday, I didn't even know cos I only just applied (less than 2 weeks ago). Here are my timelines.

PTE; 25th July 2017 (S: 90, W: 90, L: 90, R: 90) - 20 points
Applied for vetassess advisory August 17th, 2016
Advisory outcome: September 20th, 2016
Submitted assessment: 6th October 2016 - (Assessed as a valuer)
Positive outcome ; 23rd January 2017 (About 15 weeks)
Medicals; 23 February 2017
Police Character Certificate; 24 February 2017
Submitted EOI (70 Points); 24th January 2017
Received invitation to apply for Visa (ITA); 1st Feb 2017
Submitted visa application and front loaded the following; 15th march 2017
(Transcript, Vetassess outcome, Form 80, Form1221, payslips, birth certificate, passport, statement of service, polio& yellow fever vaccination certificate, university certificate, police clearance, PTE result and CV)

Grant received; 24 march 2017

Date of first entry 24 February 2018.

Thank you so much guys, you have all been of tremendous help. I pray that you receive your positive outcome.

*pardon my typos na excitement
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
chidike:

Congrats man! DIBP dey vex now o.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
@ Chidike... Congrats bro. It'll remain permanent in ur life, stay blessed.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by walejummy: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls house I need an advice on this issue which I think there will be ppl with similar case can benefit, those university grade such as third class or pass affect evaluation during credentials accessment, secondly will working in an organizing that does not work together with credentials negatively affect work experience accessment? For example studied agricultural sci and working in a bank. Thanks I shall be expecting response to this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
@Chidike

Congratulations!!! Happy for you....that was really fast
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bosbebe: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls kindly forward the PTE material to me bosbebe@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
bellong:
@Rett0

You already got answers..

Yes Oga belong. All thanks to Ozymigrant.

Congrats Chidike...
Go eat the good of Oz..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=chidike post=54943894]Oh my God! I can't believe it! My Testimony!!!!

I received my grant yesterday

Thank you so much guys, you have all been of tremendous help. I pray that you receive your positive outcome.

Congratulations!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tesbie(f): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good day all, i am a complete novice in this area and will love to be adviced by the gurus in the house.
I have HND in Biochemistry and a PGD in Education
I have a 3yrs+ plus experience teaching Basic Science and Biology in a secondary school.
I am interested in moving to Australia for work.
I am in urgent need of expert advice.
Please any pointers/advice in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.
Once again I greet YOU all the Bros and Sis' in the house.
[quote author=Obiananma25 post=54423732][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tesbie(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good day all, i am a complete novice in this area and will love to be adviced by the gurus in the house.
I have a 3yrs+ plus experience teaching Basic Science and Biology in a secondary school.
Once again I greet YOU all the Bros and Sis' in the house.[color=#770077][/color]
bellong:
ChisOsin,

Your qualification will be assessed by the body responsible for the occupation you nominate. Check the SOL and CSOL list for occupation that matches your skill. The assessing authority is right in front of it on the list.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congrats Chidike
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations @chidike smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bnimz:
attached before scanning...

Thanks so much. After its done at Alagbon, the person can scan back to me abi or do they have to courier it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
sammywemmy:
Good morning all. U know dat sweet feeling where u feel pretty and just wanna kiss urself?
I woke this morning feeling dat way; I still do.

23 January 2016 : IELTS (L R W S - 9, 8.5, 8, 7). I immediately requested for a remark of the speaking section.

24 February 2016: PTE (L R W S : 90 85 90 66)

22 April 2016: IELTS speaking bumped to 8. Plus I got my refund.

31 May 2016: CDR submission to EA

17 June 2016: Positive outcome (Engr. Tech)

18 June 2016: EOI submitted

06 July 2016: Invitation to apply

09 August 2016: Visa application lodged

12 September 2016: CO contact for wife's functional English (she wasn't satisfied with letter from her school)

25 September 2016: Uploaded wife's PTE scores. L R W S 82 74 66 81

13 October 2016: Grants received in mailbox, for me, my wife and daughter. IED 9th Aug 2017. Processing team - Brisbane.

I didn't use work experience points. Just d minimum 60 points.

After worrying and fuzzing over nothing, I finally have it. At work right now, but it is a sweet feeling. Still thanking God for it all. I read contents on this forum and expatforum, and it has rili helped. Grateful to everyone for their contributions. I wish us all success in our endeavors. May our dreams come true.

Congrats bro... Please, I will appreciate the gesture if you can be kind enough to help me with you CDR format and career episodes. My email is
fenusn@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
ada4all:
the person can scan back to me abi or do they have to courier it?
they can scan back... But if they courier it, e dey alright too
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tesbie:

Once again I greet YOU all the Bros and Sis' in the house.

Secondary school teacher look more like you do now.
It is a Skill 1 occupation but i.e a Bachelor degree is required or 5yrs experience. But you can send an email to the assessing authority on overseasquals@aitsl.edu.au. explain your qualifications and present occupation and see what their response is.
You can also read more on their website- http://www.aitsl.edu.au/assessment-for-migration.

There might also be other options for your Biochemistry.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bnimz:
they can scan back... But if they courier it, e dey alright too

OK......thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2017
@Bellong

Meanwhile, if she read clinical pharmacy in her Masters, that means she is a pharmacist? Well, that is a long road.

Yes, she is a Pharmacist, and looking through SOL, I realise it is not there. Is there another list or am I missing it.

What is your own occupation?
I a systems/network administrator. I intend to use my CCNP certification as my Bachelors was in English and Literature. So I might be losing some of my years of experience after ACS assesses my documents.

Thank you for reply to my initially post.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tesbie(f): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Once again I greet YOU all the Bros and Sis' in the house.[/color]
bellong:
ChisOsin,

Your qualification will be assessed by the body responsible for the occupation you nominate. Check the SOL and CSOL list for occupation that matches your skill. The assessing authority is right in front of it on the list.
[color=#990000]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Tesbie:

Once again I greet YOU all the Bros and Sis' in the house.[/color]
[color=#990000]

I believe your question has been answered. Also you need to spend time to read information on this forum starting from the first page.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damidior: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello House,
Please do I have to assess both Bsc and Msc or only the relevant one.?. I got them from different schools and the Bsc is not related to the occupation like the MSC.
I don't want to go through the stress of two schools and also the expenses involved.
VETASSES is the assessing body.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Solace5: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please help, I have 3years experience in a company as civil engineer, the company is now moribond while the owner has absconded to Canada, I don't have any document to show as I was not given employment letter, salary was paid by hand, I only have an identity card, please will statutory declaration be okay
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
@ Damidior
What programs are they and what occupation do you intend to nominate? Also how many years of working experience before and after obtaining Msc. do you have?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damidior: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damidior: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ Damidior
What programs are they and what occupation do you intend to nominate? Also how many years of working experience before and after obtaining Msc. do you have?

I have MBA (2009) and intend to nominate Hotel Manager .I have been working in a hotel as a manager since 2012. My 1st degree is wayyy off-Education and I don't intend to use that.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damidior: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ Damidior

I have MBA (2009) and intend to nominate Hotel Manager .I have been working in a hotel as a manager since 2012. My 1st degree is way off-Education and I don't intend to use that. Also I have been working in the financial industry for 8 years before the MBA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
doyen06:

Please can we comment on this post please

Brother please can you kindly send the PTE materials to me so that I could prepare for the exams.

Thank you very much.

me.strictly@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
chidike:

Congratulations!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.