Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202582 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello house, I have a first degree in Chemical Engineering and fortunately my occupation falls in both visa subclass 189 and 190. But in 190, only one state New South Wales with capital Sydney that sponsors it. Which subclass would u advised I choose?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mcslize:
Hello house, I have a first degree in Chemical Engineering and fortunately my occupation falls in both visa subclass 189 and 190. But in 190, only one state New South Wales with capital Sydney that sponsors it. Which subclass would u advised I choose?

It's a no brainer .written on page 0 that 189 is the best

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 2:59am On Mar 29, 2017
To everyone in the house,
I apologise for staying away,the move has been very tasking jare.
To vinsmuft abeg take this as a reply to your mail.
So upon arrival these are the things we did;

for communication:we got a lebara sim and are on the $30 monthly package(it gives 100mins free to naija,free australia calls and some kain data allowance and stuff)

for transportation:hubby got a car from gumtree.Pls learn from us,buy a car that is registered till year end and has a valid road worthiness certificate.Then any car is just fine and no one cares about your type of car in Oz.Its right hand driving here and hubby don master am already so we use GPS to go everywhere and anywhere we want to.I have driven a few times too and still adjusting.We can use our naija license for 6months in Victoria.

For cash:we came with usd and left some in our niger dom acct(avoid this if you can as you can only withdraw $1k max monthly and the charges are not friendly).Come with all your cash if you can.You can always change usd into aud in any of the many bureau the changes in town.

Then open a bank acct as soon as you come in cos you will need it to make claims at centerlink.

Centerlink is a must within a few days of your arrival.Make sure you go to an office that has both centerlink and medicare to save extra movement.Husband and wife have to register seperately at centerlink while for medicare the whole family ie including kids will fill seperate forms.After medicare reg,request for a slip with your info on it there in the office.You can use this before your card comes in(we took one of our kids to the clinic before our card arrived and we had to pay $75 because we didnt get that slip).We are going to reclaim the money though.

For couples with kids,locate a bulk billing medical practise close to you and go with your kids immunization cards from nigeria(take your medicare slip along)so it can be updated to the australian standard.If there are any outstanding vaccines,you will informed and a date will be given you to come take the vaccinations.If you do not update their vaccines,you will not be entitled to child care rebates from centerlink.

There are certain claims we can request for from centerlink as new migrants in Oz to help offset a few bills(family assistance part A and B,rent assistance,child care benefits and child care rebate).Depending on your individual circumstance,you should be entitled to a stipend monthly.we have applied and is yet to receive.

TFN:Apply for your tax file number at home online.No need to go to the post office.

For accomodation:We are staying with family in Northern Melbourne but we are presently house hunting and leaning towards south eastern melbourne as that is closer to the cbd.Because we are dont have payslips yet and no rental history,it hasnt been so easy getting our own apartment.We sha got somoene who knows someone who"s very close to an estate agent and they are helping.We however have to pay 3months in advance to secure this place.

For work:im not searching yet as kids must start daycare first(they only got their vaccines yesterday).We also want accomodation sorted before they begin daycare.
Hubby too has not been too serious because we both want this housing matter settled.However,he has done two short courses and has offers already but hes stalling because where we are is about 2hrs45mins by train and 1hr 35mins by car from the placement.

Then just as an advice for peeps coming over,keep an open mind with regards to jobs you can do.I have met lots of people who dumped their PR professions and jumped on the wagon of disability and aged care,nursing,fork lift,construction and factory workers in other to earn money and believe me,they are doing so well.So if you have do one of the above until your desired job breaks through,abeg do am and nobody dey look face here as long as bills are paid and there"s dignity of labour.

If i remember more,i will halla.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimogu89(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone I must really confess I am encouraged by the testimonies here would really love to migrate via PR but having few challenges, really need help.
I am graduate of business administration unijos with just 1yr experience(nysc) desired occupation sales and marketing manager but I don't meet the AIM requirements of 3yrs and having at least 3 people reporting to you.though I don't intend claiming point for experience, please what other occupation can I nominate that fit my description and a state that doesn't require prove of funds Biko......
during my nysc year my salary was given to me by hand for the first 3 months before the opened a company account for me. please guru's in the house (oge bellong and company) help a brother thanks.
Age - 30
English - 20 hopefully
Education - 15
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 3:53am On Mar 29, 2017
tyosho:

Glad everything is gradually coming together, am really happy for u guys. Ur update is more than insightful, God bless u and ur family more for that.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2017
ajiifixing:

It's a no brainer .written on page 0 that 189 is the best

I see! But doesn't the Visa subclass 190 entails that the state or region that nominates one will sponsor the immigrant job wise, financially or other wise on arrival? Will the particular state sponsor you?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Mcslize:
Hello house, I have a first degree in Chemical Engineering
And you are dulling? Forget about 190 right now. Different states have different requirements which you can view from their websites. For Engr occupations, 190 is difficult unless you have high points. Believe you can nail 20points in English test. Book your ielts asap, and get your CDR preparations on. Read the 1st two pages... You have a strong chance to get a 189 invite before July if you get your application running well and fast.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2017
tyosho:

This is just sweet, God bless. May every other thing fall in pleasant places for you and yours.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
mctowel01:

And you are dulling? Forget about 190 right now. Different states have different requirements which you can view from their websites. For engt occupations, 190 is difficult unless you have high points. Believe you can nail 20points in English test. Book your ielts asap, and get your CDR preparations on. Read the 1st two pages... You have a strong chance to get a 189 invite before July if you get of application running well and fast.

This is wonderful, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shyboy187: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello evryone.

I have been following.this thread for some time. And I wish I saw it before I traveled to australia for my masters. Anyways its never late. I am.an engineer. But no experience... I graduated from futo owerri and from what I understand from the thread I need to write a CDR. Please can anyone help me out with how to do.that? I will be very grateful. Thanks my brothers! Pleasr if theres any electrical.engineering person that has gone through the cdr process kindly help me.too.
To all the gurus keeping the thread.alive.... jah bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Nope! Sponsor in this context only means that the state is responsible for your entry into the country (giving you 5 points). Outside the social benefits available to all PR holders, you are the sponsor of yourself and family. E.g. find a job, house, kids' school yourself.

NB: If you are able to garner enough points, no need to concern yourself with 190 hence limiting yourself to a particular state for the first two years of arrival in Aussie.

Mcslize:

I see! But doesn't the Visa subclass 190 entails that the state or region that nominates one will sponsor the immigrant job wise, financially or other wise on arrival? Will the particular state sponsor you?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2017
tyosho:

Thanks tyosho.

Information is power. God bless you and God bless this forum
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tesbie(f): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
incemay:

Secondary school teacher look more like you do now.
It is a Skill 1 occupation but i.e a Bachelor degree is required or 5yrs experience. But you can send an email to the assessing authority on overseasquals@aitsl.edu.au. explain your qualifications and present occupation and see what their response is.
You can also read more on their website- http://www.aitsl.edu.au/assessment-for-migration.

There might also be other options for your Biochemistry.
Thanks for the prompt response.
An immigration consultant (NWI) said my PGD in Education after my HND is equivalent to a First Degree in Education, and coupled with my 3yrs+ experience in teaching, i qualify for skilled migration as a teacher.
I am kinda confused, because i dont really think the agent that called me even understood my qualifications.
The email i sent to the assessing body did not get a reply.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tesbie(f): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Vinsmuft:

I believe your question has been answered. Also you need to spend time to read information on this forum starting from the first page.
Believe me i'd been on this thread for almost a week before i posted the questions.
I really did not find anyone with similar circumstances.
I am sorry, I really dint mean to draw u guys back.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2017
SegunWamiri:
Nope! Sponsor in this context only means that the state is responsible for your entry into the country (giving you 5 points). Outside the social benefits available to all PR holders, you are the sponsor of yourself and family. E.g. find a job, house, kids' school yourself.

NB: If you are able to garner enough points, no need to concern yourself with 190 hence limiting yourself to a particular state for the first two years of arrival in Aussie.

That's awesome! I can't wait to be in Aussie. Just have to do this for my unborn kids. Want a dual citizenship for them.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
@ tyosho, thank God you are settling down well. I have few questions please.
1. How much did you get the car at gumtree?
2. What 2 courses did you hubby study? If aged care/ disability, which school?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2017
oknee:

2. What 2 courses did you hubby study? If aged care/ disability, which school?

I dont think you need a degree for age care, it has to do with taking care of old people basically, I hear the pay is very decent in oz for aged care, though it not a career path, but its something one can do while trying to get into your profession. Based on what I've been told and to concur with what @tyosho said, some guys when they get to OZ do not necessarily continue in their profession immediately, they take courses, write exams and heck even go back to school. A former colleague's wife who studied accounting in naija is considering going back to study nursing, the main thing is to keep an open mind. I really must appreciate all the guys who keep coming back here after getting their grants and even moving to oz, cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2017
chidike:

I dont think you need a degree for age care, it has to do with taking care of old people basically, I hear the pay is very decent in oz for aged care, though it not a career path, but its something one can do while trying to get into your profession.
Yea, it is a certificate 3 or 4 course i am interested in. Let me await tyosho's responce. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
What TY didn't say I go help her talk am - yesterday was her birthday!

Off Nairaland, we have so bonded like we are blood sisters. Helpful in every way. Happy for you babes.

tyosho:

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Tesbie:

Believe me i'd been on this thread for almost a week before i posted the questions.
I really did not find anyone with similar circumstances.
I am sorry, I really dint mean to draw u guys back.

Tesbie,

Which immigration consultant is it and where is his office?

The issue is none of us can confidently say if the PGD and HND will be assessed as equal to an Australian Bachelor degree. Hence, very difficult to give a concrete and non-misleading advice.

If you have the money, you can only find out by taking the risk of assessment.

Goodluck.

@Oknee,

Prices of cars vary depending on type, year, model etc. You can get a good one as cheap as $700 and you can get a bad one as expensive as $7k.
The key is, how good you are about cars to detect potential problem. However, if you are buying from a dealer, cars from $3k below comes with 30day warranty and $3k above with 6months .

You can purchase additional extended unlimited warranty for three years that covers some repairs and it is not expensive.

Courses to do depends on your interest and what you are comfortable doing. Whatever you settle to do, Google the certificate and it will give you list of RTOs offering it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks tosin.

@oknee:the car was advertised at 3400(negotiable) on gumtree(a toyota sportivo the one we call toyota big for nothing).We negotiated and got it at 2600 thinking we don jam deal we no say na we arab don jam.
So far we have spent over 2500 fixing the so called minor issues,airconditioning and getting a road worthiness certificate.mean while a friend i had here got the toyota pencil light at 1600 and it had road worthiness,airconditioning and was registered.So always look carefully and if possible take mechanic along.

for aged care/disability,there is somewhere in dandenong(south east melbourne) you can do a one day course with fourteen assignments and you get a certificate.the cost is about $1900.Good thing is you can take the course on credit and pay after you start earning money.i will be doing this after we move and the kids begin daycare.Just received the good news some minutes ago that our house application has been approved and we can move in.Its a 3bed,2bath house in south east melbourne going for 375 weekly(me and vinsmuft go be neighbours).will hook you up when you land with the care contact oknee.

hubby did a two day forklift course($400).He has also done a police clearance and working with children check so he can work in the aged care/disability sector(pls opt for disability instead of aged care as aged care dey much more physically tasking).
This saturday though,he has an appointment with a career coach/counsellor who is going to help him build his cv and work with him till he gets a job in his accounting/auditing field.This is costing money same with every other check i have listed above.
You will all find out nothing at all is free in OZ.Even when you buy pizza,you go pay for delivery.

The pay is a bit above decent.The guy we stay with works with autistic people and he earns $33 per hour week days and $51 weekends.His wife who is a registered nurse earns $40 week days and $73 weekends.There"s talk in some places that aged care/disability workers might not earn as much from July this year but i do not know how true this is.
I met a couple a few days ago who were both accountants in Nigeria.Infact the wife na chartered accountant sef.Today she"s a nurse and her husband is a factory worker who is studying to be a nurse by the side himself.They moved here 3years ago and are living in their own house now.

so this place na as you make am be.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2017
@ tyosho, thanks once again. I am right behind you, will holla for the school details.

Bellong, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
@tyosho

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday. Wish u many more fruitful years ahead. We are "almost" birthday mates lolol

Secondly, thank you sooo much for finding time to come back to the forum with these very useful information and keeping it real. Much appreciated

Your accommodation looks like a very good deal indeed.

Wish u and your family all the best. Cheers....

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nwokeomajayb: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2017
bellong:

Where did he study economics and what is his current job?
Madonna university and she's working as a production worker in Nigeria.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
tyosho:

Thank you @Tyosho for this update. It's an eye opener for me as i will be moving with my family by May 18th to Melbourne.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amazingraze: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Help me praise the Lord. I got my assessment outcome from vetassess this morning and it came out positive.

13/01 - Submitted application for skill assessment support (SAS)
01/02 - Got consultation call from SAS
15/02 - Submitted application for full assessment
27/02 - They received my transcripts
29/03 - Got a positive assessment as an Agricultural consultant.

I saw vetassess as the biggest mountain I had to overcome in this PR process, thank so much to you guys on this thread. The wealth of information here really helped me with my application

Next thing is English test. PTE gurus in the house, please help with links to PTE preparation materials. Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by simayg: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=mctowel01 post=55052867]
And you are dulling? Forget about 190 right now. Different states have different requirements which you can view from their websites. For engt occupations, 190 is difficult unless you have high points. Believe you can nail 20points in English test. Book your ielts asap, and get your CDR preparations on. Read the 1st two pages... You have a strong chance to get a 189 invite before July if you get of application running well and fast.[/quote
What of elect/elect ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sundaydammy: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
tyosho:
So upon arrival these are the things we did;

for communication:we got a lebara sim and are on the $30 monthly package(it gives 100mins free to naija,free australia calls and some kain data allowance and stuff)

for transportation:hubby got a car from gumtree.Pls learn from us,buy a car that is registered till year end and has a valid road worthiness certificate.Then any car is just fine and no one cares about your type of car in Oz.Its right hand driving here and hubby don master am already so we use GPS to go everywhere and anywhere we want to.I have driven a few times too and still adjusting.We can use our naija license for 6months in Victoria.

For cash:we came with usd and left some in our niger dom acct(avoid this if you can as you can only withdraw $1k max monthly and the charges are not friendly).Come with all your cash if you can.You can always change usd into aud in any of the many bureau the changes in town.

Then open a bank acct as soon as you come in cos you will need it to make claims at centerlink.

Centerlink is a must within a few days of your arrival.Make sure you go to an office that has both centerlink and medicare to save extra movement.Husband and wife have to register seperately at centerlink while for medicare the whole family ie including kids will fill seperate forms.After medicare reg,request for a slip with your info on it there in the office.You can use this before your card comes in(we took one of our kids to the clinic before our card arrived and we had to pay $75 because we didnt get that slip).We are going to reclaim the money though.

For couples with kids,locate a bulk billing medical practise close to you and go with your kids immunization cards from nigeria(take your medicare slip along)so it can be updated to the australian standard.If there are any outstanding vaccines,you will informed and a date will be given you to come take the vaccinations.If you do not update their vaccines,you will not be entitled to child care rebates from centerlink.

There are certain claims we can request for from centerlink as new migrants in Oz to help offset a few bills(family assistance part A and B,rent assistance,child care benefits and child care rebate).Depending on your individual circumstance,you should be entitled to a stipend monthly.we have applied and is yet to receive.

TFN:Apply for your tax file number at home online.No need to go to the post office.

For accomodation:We are staying with family in Northern Melbourne but we are presently house hunting and leaning towards south eastern melbourne as that is closer to the cbd.Because we are dont have payslips yet and no rental history,it hasnt been so easy getting our own apartment.We sha got somoene who knows someone who"s very close to an estate agent and they are helping.We however have to pay 3months in advance to secure this place.

For work:im not searching yet as kids must start daycare first(they only got their vaccines yesterday).We also want accomodation sorted before they begin daycare.
Hubby too has not been too serious because we both want this housing matter settled.However,he has done two short courses and has offers already but hes stalling because where we are is about 2hrs45mins by train and 1hr 35mins by car from the placement.

Then just as an advice for peeps coming over,keep an open mind with regards to jobs you can do.I have met lots of people who dumped their PR professions and jumped on the wagon of disability and aged care,nursing,fork lift,construction and factory workers in other to earn money and believe me,they are doing so well.So if you have do one of the above until your desired job breaks through,abeg do am and nobody dey look face here as long as bills are paid and there"s dignity of labour.

Thanks so much for this information

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by EngrEngr: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello Everyone, I don't know how to thank you guys. For the past 3months, I have been studying this thread like a monitoring Spirit cheesy grin cheesy and it has actually gotten me to this point which i would explain briefly.

+Assessment EA for Electronics Engineer +3years RSA -- 20 points
My Age - 30points
Used my previous IELTS - 10points

My Total Points stands at 60points hence my

EOI Lodged- March 29th, 2017

My Current profile has generated some questions hence i decided to create an account today.

1. With the current Occupation Ceiling, Do you think it would be possible to still get an Invitation in this migration year as an Electronics engineer?

2. In order to boost my points, I wrote another IELTS and got the following result last week; L/S/R/W - 8.5/8.5/9.0/6.5. Do you guys think i should apply for a remarking?

Finally A special Thank you to all the intellectual contributors to this thread. From the Idea creator, Bellong. And everyone else, Bnimz, mctowel01, jamson. Your input to my situation would be very appreciated.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Halleluyah grin

Congrats amazinggraze. All the best in PTE...

amazingraze:
Help me praise the Lord. I got my assessment outcome from vetassess this morning and it came out positive.

Next thing is English test. PTE gurus in the house, please help with links to PTE preparation materials. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Just to answer no 2...i doubt remarking your writing can bump you from a 6.5 to 8 oh. A 7/7.5 would have been hopeful. But u really did well. Maybe you should practice your Writing and take it again.

EngrEngr:
Hello Everyone, I don't know how to thank you guys. For the past 3months, I have been studying this thread like a monitoring Spirit cheesy grin cheesy and it has actually gotten me to this point which i would explain briefly.

+Assessment EA for Electronics Engineer +3years RSA -- 20 points
My Age - 30points
Used my previous IELTS - 10points

My Total Points stands at 60points hence my

EOI Lodged- March 29th, 2017

My Current profile has generated some questions hence i decided to create an account today.

1. With the current Occupation Ceiling, Do you think it would be possible to still get an Invitation in this migration year as an Electronics engineer?

2. In order to boost my points, I wrote another IELTS and got the following result last week; L/S/R/W - 8.5/8.5/9.0/6.5. Do you guys think i should apply for a remarking?

Finally A special Thank you to all the intellectual contributors to this thread. From the Idea creator, Bellong. And everyone else, Bnimz, mctowel, jamson. Your input to my situation would be very appreciated.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by EngrEngr: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
teewhysafe:
Just to answer no 2...i doubt remarking your writing can bump you from a 6.5 to 8 oh. A 7/7.5 would have been hopeful. But u really did well. Maybe you should practice your Writing and take it again.

Thanks a lot for your response, that has also been my worries. I still feel like i did well in my writing. I can't seem to understand what went wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.