Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1203569 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
@incemay, congratulations!!! Soo happy for you. It all ended well. We thank God.

@mamajaz, a very Happy Birthday to you. Emi a se opo odun o.

@bnimz, God will let the COs answer us soonest oo. I can't wait to join my fellow nairalanders in Oz o.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Yeeshas post=55135401][/quote] was the work experience assessed? Do you think a public administration bsc can nominate this?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
To my good sis mamajaz,happy birthday to you LLNP,to everyone who just got their grant,congrat.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
@oga bellong and other guru in the house,please I need your advice.I got an invite from qld to apply for state sponsorship, substantial amount was deposited into my acct,I got my acct statement from the bank and I uploaded with all the required documents. I urgently needs the huge money for something important, my question is can this money be withdrawn,won't qld make inquiry again for my account balance,and hope this won't affect my application. Also, has anyone apply to qld for nomination, what is their processing time,as I red from their website that as processing takes 10 working days as my application is now 13 working days. Please house,I need your advice as per the acct balance.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kingbukaz:
was the work experience assessed? Do you think a public administration bsc can nominate this?

Hmmm, I honestly cannot tell....It will depend on the courses you took in the University. Maybe you can tell me some courses you took. I took some Sociology courses as electives at the University which is closely related to the occupation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
I want to register my appreciation to every member of this family for showering me with so much love today. May we all have reasons to be grateful to our makers.
I so love you all. Thanks and remain blessed.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
hello Fam

Received invitation to apply for visa yesterday, courtesy of Victoria state nomination.

Agricultural consultant.
God has just been so good.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yeeshas:

Hmmm, I honestly cannot tell....It will depend on the courses you took in the University. Maybe you can tell me some courses you took. I took some Sociology courses as electives at the University which is closely related to the occupation.
I did Introduction to sociology and Psychology. I did public communication, Media and Society. Introduction to Philosophy . Social change and problems, conflict resolution, community and rural development , social and welfare administration. These are some of the electives. What do you think? Or can I email you the whole transcript so you scan through? Thabks bro for your time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
hordunayodt:
hello Fam

Received invitation to apply for visa yesterday, courtesy of Victoria state nomination.

Agricultural consultant.
congrats bro. What's your point?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damoche64: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats 4 landing safely Jamson & oknee. I pray d land will be greener 4 u guys. Happy birthday 2 d comic relieve madam.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bon anniversaire mamajaz..

May the new year bring you peace and fulfillment.

@Teejah80,

You can withdraw your money after printing the statement.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
bellong:

@Teejah80,

. Oga bellong,thank you sir,God will continue to bless and uphold you.you are a blessing to humanity Sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks to our chief host, honourable bellong.
To my brothers and sisters from all walks of life, thanks for making today memorable in my life.
Daalu, nagode sose, e seun pupo.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kingbukaz:
congrats bro. What's your point?

55 plus 5 from victoria
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
sir bellong, I really appreciate what you're doing in this thread may God bless you richly. please help, I have been trying to write my cdr.since I graduated 2015 till now I have been involved in casual job and I'm going for nysc by May. I'm thinking of using my 6months internship, my 4 months seminar project and my 5months Final year project work, all during my bachelor's degree as career episode 1-3.can i include my nysc as what I'm currently doing since I will be submitting the cdr during period I will be serving or i should exclude it.your response is highly appreciated. thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
@incemay

congrats. News good to the ear.

@mamajaz

May God bless your new age. Happy birthday to you

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
hordunayodt:
hello Fam

Agricultural consultant.
Congrats man... Thats rare... wish you all the best. It seems many grants will be flying from now till June.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
udi2111:
sir bellong, I really appreciate what you're doing in this thread may God bless you richly. please help, I have been trying to write my cdr.since I graduated 2015 till now I have been involved in casual job and I'm going for nysc by May. I'm thinking of using my 6months internship, my 4 months seminar project and my 5months Final year project work, all during my bachelor's degree as career episode 1-3.can i include my nysc as what I'm currently doing since I will be submitting the cdr during period I will be serving or i should exclude it.your response is highly appreciated. thanks

The CDR is a demonstration of your engineering capabilities. From your description above you already have 3 projects to describe 1. Internship 2. Final yr prj. 3. Seminar project.
That will be fine if you can demonstrate it to EA's acceptable level on what you're trying to be assesed for.
Leave NYSC out it is starting in May, definitely you don't know what you will be doing yet. Don't complicate issues.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats hordunayodt.

Pls how many points did you have to request for the nomination? I am asking for a brother pls. Thank you. [quote author=hordunayodt post=55139213]hello Fam

Agricultural consultant.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
udi2111:
I'm thinking of using my 6months internship, my 4 months seminar project and my 5months Final year project work, all during my bachelor's degree as career episode 1-3.can i include my nysc as what I'm currently doing since I will be submitting the cdr during period I will be serving
You can decide to write the episodes from any form of engineering work you did. Its not compulsory its from current employment.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
bellong:
@Teejah80,
Amen, make I sharperly claim it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Quite interesting to be part of this family. I must confess, this is the most interesting thread on Nairaland. When testimonies of how we help each other physically out there, am impressed. It gives me that joy that there are still some genuine Nigerians out there. Imagine someone you have not met physically before and you agree to accommodate him far away in Australia. This is wonderful!. All praisees to God and people like Bellong and other professors in the house. God bless you all!.

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Udi2111,

Pay attention to what Incemay and Mctowel01 wrote..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2017
I love this family of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms& I'm so glad to be,
A part of this great family.
Thanks to you all for celebrating with me yesterday. You made my day as great as it could be.
May we all continue to glow in His glory.
May our dreams for being in this group come to pass speedily.
God bless you all.
Warmest regards from babajazzy, jazzy& Annie.

11 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by petetherock: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Rett0:

Please oga bellong i would like to find out if i can use my notification of result instead of my certificate which was gotten at a later date . The date on my notification of result allows me with 15 points work experience, which is what i need to qualify for state nomination. I would also want to know when applying to DIBP, if they will just accept the notification of result or its a must to submit certificate thanks.ure, I know.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
incemay:

The CDR is a demonstration of your engineering capabilities. From your description above you already have 3 projects to describe 1. Internship 2. Final yr prj. 3. Seminar project.
That will be fine if you can demonstrate it to EA's acceptable level on what you're trying to be assesed for.
Leave NYSC out it is starting in May, definitely you don't know what you will be doing yet. Don't complicate issues.
. thanks sir for your response. i appreciate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2017
mctowel01:

You can decide to write the episodes from any form of engineering work you did. Its not compulsory its from current employment.
.thanks for your assistance.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
hello house, is proof of fund required for 190 for a single applicant?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
System Analyst, 55pts

jayooh:

On queue for which profession sir? How many points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
udi2111:
hello house, is proof of fund required for 190 for a single applicant?

It depends on the state sponsoring. Only a few states asks for it. You can check the requirement of the state you are applying to.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
hordunayodt:

55 plus 5 from victoria
if your not claiming points from Experience, will still be considered during assessment? Secondly, in case you want to claim points only on your bsc, will one still be required to assess Years of experience?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.