Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1203480 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
jayooh:

Congrats, I believe this is 189. So u can withdraw your 190 nsw as advised, don't forget.

That was the first thing I did oh. Others deserve the slot

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
OzyMigrant:
LONG-POST/GRANT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty.

[img][/img]

Congrats @ Ozy, may you succeed more in the land
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats Sofi05
sofi05:
Skills assessment May 2016
Visa lodged January 2017
Baby added May 2017
Grant Sept 2017

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
OzyMigrant:

2nd Mar. 2017 (189 EOI submitted, with 65pts)

14th Mar. 2017 (189 ITA received)

28th Mar. 2017 (Visa Lodged, no front loading)

5th Apr. 2017 (CO contact for medicals and PCC)

13th Apr. 2017 (Medicals at IOM)

23rd Apr. 2017 (Clicked information provided button)

29th May 2017 (CO contact for Polio certificate)

29th May 2017 (uploaded yellow cards and clicked information provided button)

5th Sept 2017 (Visa Grant)

4th January 2018 (IED)

Congrat for this is a great news.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Phlunter01:

That was the first thing I did oh. Others deserve the slot

Nicely Done. .. grant loading...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jahrule: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gurus in the house, I hail o.

I have being following this thread, though I have not posted at all.

Can experience garnered before BSc. be counted towards assessment. example below:
AAT(ICAN) 2008
Started relevant accounting work in 2008 (Immediately after the cert.)
Got BSc. in 2014 (Still working along)
Got another BSc. 2016 (still working along)
Becomes Chartered Accountant 2016 ( Still working).

I have worked in 3 different Industries with not less.

Would all these experiences before the BSc. qualify for assessment purpose?. Total years of experience in 9+.

Response would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
OzyMigrant:

4th January 2018 (IED)

[img][/img]

Ozymigrant finally migrating to Ozy. Congrats, May God prosper you in Oxy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats
Phlunter01:

65POINTS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
@afolaseg, I hope you are getting ready, your grant go soon drop.
afolaseg:

Congrat for this is a great news.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
sofi05:
Skills assessment May 2016
Visa lodged January 2017
Baby added May 2017
Grant Sept 2017

Congrats to you and OzyMigrant. The wait is over. Best wishes.
Congrats to all who got ITAs too. Perfect your docs and lodge your applications.
Those in the waiting room......keep hope alive.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
MabraO:
Pls house I ve a question
If ur Australian visa expires nd u want to remain behind how do u go about it. Like working nd renting an apartment

What kind of Visa? Visa renewal or bridging? I want to assume it's not a tourist visa because Illegality is not promoted/encouraged here. There should be a legit way to actualize your dream.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
emailaddy:
Guyz please I need to know my chances.. lemme give a quick breakdown of what I have available at my disposal. 30pts frm my age and 15pts I guess from my Degree.. Though currently running an MBA course which I will be through with by Mid Next year.

I studied Marketing as my first degree but currently working with one of the Fed Govt Security Institutions.. Wouldn't want to be exactly specific on it.

I am about to be married, specifically December and my wife studied Bio Chemistry, she's a Fashion designer and she can also make hair.

My job description was not specified but I Av a vast knowledge on farming and I have an uncle that I assist who can also provide me with reference letter. How do you thing my profile fits in and how can I get additional points.. I am quite sure that I will get an additional 10pts if I sit for the test of English.. That should be about 55pts.

How can I kindly go about getting more points because I am very sure that my current organization wouldn't want to give me reference letter as they will strongly kick against my resignation.

No one to answer me.. Sad indeed
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Teewhysafe, ozymigrant, mo baa yin yo o. E Ku oriire naa, ilu ohun a san yin sowo, omo, alaafia, alubarika ati aiku baale oro.
Go and prosper in the land.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
emailaddy:
No one to answer me.. Sad indeed
Read the first 5 pages of this thread and the links therein, then, come back and ask specific questions. To the best of my knowledge if your occupation is there, you are eligible, but nobody will do the search for you.
Bro Bellong, we dey miss you oh.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Prolivingproof:
@afolaseg, I hope you are getting ready, your grant go soon drop.

Thanks bro... I have overdreamt about it. I cant wait so see the Spelling of the Grant Notification in my mail.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Congrats to you and OzyMigrant. The wait is over. Best wishes.
Congrats to all who got ITAs too. Perfect your docs and lodge your applications.
Those in the waiting room......keep hope alive.

grin cheesy grin smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
@Ozymigrant,I rejoice with you bro,you are such a wonderful person and you and your family shall prosper in that land.@Catchdwind and @ Sofio,congrat to you guys,the land shall yield abundant for you and your family,therefore go and prosper and be establish.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
jayooh:

Sup brotherly, I updated u with the latest episode and summary. Help me peruse them once u can.

Thanks
Yh no worries champ. I have been busy. I will fill you in as soon as I can
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
@Sofio good you are going to Queensland,would like to hook up with you as I will also be heading to regional area in Queensland when grant land.Congart to all those who got ITA too,more of ITA and GRANT shall flow in this great house this month.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
OzyMigrant:

4th January 2018 (IED)
Yes!!! Ope ooo. It seem I spoke/wrote too soon just yesterday grin

Congrats to you, teewhysafe and all others whi have made significant progress so far.
God bless

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to @Ozymigrant, Teewhysafe and Phlunter.

Thank God the thread is bubbling again with good news.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylawyr(f): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Sorry to derail the thread, I know it's for skilled migration. But I can't find a thread for business visa applicants.
Please can anyone assist with information on an Australian business visa, I want to know how long it takes to be processed and if I require six months validity on my passport cos I can't see that requirement anywhere following my research, I know it's usually a requirement for other visas.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2017
babylawyr:
Sorry to derail the thread, I know it's for skilled migration. But I can't find a thread for business visa applicants.
Please can anyone assist with information on an Australian business visa, I want to know how long it takes to be processed and if I require six months validity on my passport cos I can't see that requirement anywhere following my research, I know it's usually a requirement for other visas.

Your term of business visa is ambiguous. What kind of business and how long do you intend to stay?
You probably will only require a visitor's visa.
The link below is one of the business visas available. You can browse the website for other options.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/188-#

Six months validity is standard for all countries and visas.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mozoe(f): 4:47am On Sep 06, 2017
lusen:

Madam,

I hope you know ACA won't give you a positively accessment with your HND in Architecture. Fine, you might be accessed positively for an Architectural draughtperson for the 190 subclass, But the last time I check, only Tasmania sponsor the occupation and you will be extra lucky to get an invitation.

What are the qualifications of your husband? he might stand a better chance than you in the PR race.

I'm not an expert in ausee migration matters, but I feel the best bet for you is to come with a study visa alongside your husband. You can get your PR easily after two years of study if you play your game very well. Fine, Australia is an expensive place to study but you can do a smart thing by first coming to study a 2 yr program in a TaFe (lesser tuition) and you continue in a university after you get your PR. since alot of these TaFe courses are pathways that leads to a bachelors degree in universities.

Aĺl the best!

I am taking it through this line.
Thank you so much.

Pls do u know any agent that can help get a cheap school?
Someone that understands our Nigeria context.

Can i pm u pls
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylawyr(f): 4:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Cognito79:

Your term of business visa is ambiguous. What kind of business and how long do you intend to stay?
You probably will only require a visitor's visa.
The link below is one of the business visas available. You can browse the website for other options.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/188-#

Six months validity is standard for all countries and visas.

Thanks for the response. Visa is for a conference, one week stay only. Following my research, I believe Visitor visa- business steam will apply.
I stand corrected, but i understand that New Zealand requires only 3 months validity.
Any idea of process of timelines?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.
Congrats!!!!
Congrats to all that received ITA as well!!! The thread is now booming, contrary to what 'false prophets' said. Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Teejah80:
@Ozymigrant,I rejoice with you bro,you are such a wonderful person and you and your family shall prosper in that land.@Catchdwind and @ Sofio,congrat to you guys,the land shall yield abundant for you and your family,therefore go and prosper and be establish.

Thanks for the kind words madam....yours is closer than you might probably be thinking, I should be one of the last applicants in March as I lodged on 28th. So you April guys are sure the next in line.

@All, thank you for all the good wishes.....non of your efforts shall go in vain.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2017
OzyMigrant:

All praise and adoration are due to the Almighty. So earlier today I woke to find 3 grants emails for myself, wife and little son in my inbox.

We are singing, we are dancing, we are clapping.....
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations.
Oga is so excited..... Wow! Big congrats to Madam.
Eat and drink the good of Oz Brother.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Big congrats @Phulnter, sofio and Teewhysafe.
Eat the good of Oz

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2017
@OzyMigrant: congrats ; it is news like this that brings all the big names lurking around in spectator mode to come out and drop few lines. Every grant news here is like a festive day lol.

surely the gate of grants shall open for all those yet to receive.
afolaseg
Majouk2002
ofosiedo
et'al
you are next in line to testify.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2017
NNBB2012:

ND is equivalent to Certificate IV in Australia hence you WON'T get positive assessment with ND alone. It requires minimum of HND.

Thanks bro.

This is the confirmation I need. I will proceed with qualification and skill assessment with EA, immediately my IELTS is out.

By December this year, I'd have 8yrs Post-HND experience, and will do the assessment with DIBP.

What's your take on this?

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.