Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1203844 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
I nominated Medical Lab Technician (AIMS) and not VETASSESS category. Anyway, have already been told that NT does not grant 190 if you don't have family ties there.
rinzylee:

Lol...I can imagine the "vexation" .... Really funny peeps. well just hold one first, way na way provided it's pure.

was it VETASSESS that assessed you?
Did you provide any evidence of employment prospect for 190/489??

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
jelmusboy:
I nominated Medical Lab Technician (AIMS) and not VETASSESS category. Anyway, have already been told that NT does not grant 190 if you don't have family ties there.

Really @ Family ties.... hmmmm. Thought it was strictly for state nomination. I for like PM you o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Anyone without family ties in NT will be given 489. I stand to be corrected though but have not seen anyone with 190 without family ties
rinzylee:

Really @ Family ties.... hmmmm. Thought it was strictly for state nomination. I for like PM you o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
fonseca1929:
Hi everyone,I just saw the my first pte result..lswr is 79 71 83 78.the enabling skills were more than 70 except for pronunciation which is 49.i really need help in that aspect and will appreciate any advice.I am going for professional engineer(Mechanical engineer).20points in pte will take me to 65points.thank you...

I sent you a PM, Please reply. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2017
lalaazo:

Congratulations on your +ve assessment; however pertaining to your question; Australia PR is a skilled migration program.
1.You can submit more than 1 EOI and withdraw same before ITA is issued and you have 60 days to apply for your visa after ITA, else you go back to the pool list and wait till you are selected again.
1i. You can submit more than 1 visa application for different Subclasses (eg.190 and 189) but immediately you receive a grant for a particular application, ensure you cancel the other which is of lesser value to you. Else event would override your grant.
For instance you got 189 grant ( the ultimate) and still have a 190 application still active on your immiaccount. My advise withdraw the 190 visa app before a decision is made on the 190.
2. You should aim at 20points in English test and depending on your age, you may just have at least 60points which is good enough for EOI without state or regional nomination.
*** Submit you application once you have ITA and funding and you can proceed to marry you spouse before or after application has been lodged. if you didn't specify you were married during your app; just file a change of circumstance form 1022 and include your spouse in your application before a decision is made on your case. Don't forget to upload all necessary documents for your claims(Medicals, PCC et'al).
http://www.border.gov.au/Search/Pages/Results.aspx?k=form 1022
http://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/visa-once-you-have-lodged-your-application
FYI registry/court wedding would suffice.

Thanks for this
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
@ Omooloriredade

Thanks ...Yes, I suspected something went wrong when I saw my 4th result. A lot of people who took the test during that period got the same issue. So I guess the technical problem was real. Anyway, they are yet to refund the fee o. You know how it works with these organizations when it comes to releasing money.... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks

zanyzara:
Congrats @babylove01, @samge, @duch1020

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
jelmusboy:

Now, they said they are offering me 489 cos my 190 was not successful and it was NOT based on the point I score on SkillSelect. My score on SkillSelect was 70 and 75 for 190 and 489 respectively.

Why is it difficult for NT to give 190?
Na wa ooo. This NT people sef despite the time wasted. My brother, na to accept the 489 o.
Congrats anyways grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
@segunwamiri, how far with your assessment?
Any luck?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
chuglothen:
@segunwamiri, how far with your assessment?
Any luck?

Not yet submitted. Month end God willing
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
zanyzara:

Good to see you again. How is life down under?

Zany.

Life's going well there o, thanks!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=SegunWamiri post=60568196][/quote]
I graduated from landmark university, I have only farm experience. A letter by the farm stating I was paid in cash with a stamp, will that fly??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
lakola:

I graduated from landmark university 5 years , I have only farm experience. A letter by the farm stating I was paid in cash with a stamp, will that fly??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omooloriredade:
Jayooh, why don't you get a Reference letter if it's not too much of a bother without neglecting the emphasis on CDR quality.
Reference letter is a No No for me, based on logistics.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
jukeblam:

If it's the episodes that are still not adequate, are you matching your activities to the expected tasks of your occupation? Using anzscosearch.com, try to make your activities match ~80% of the tasks descriptions listed. Might help.

I have tried, trust me. I'm sending in one final episode to them hopefully this week. Waiting for positive vibe and not this caricature offer of engr tech now that it's very competitive. If this was 2015/2016 I would have grabbed it at a go not minding. But times are tough now.

Thanks for your concern Bro. Hope u have entered Oz, I watched as u auctioned all the auctionables some month back grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Me see wan auction oh, Oluwa answer my call oh.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
lakola:

I graduated from landmark university, I have only farm experience. A letter by the farm stating I was paid in cash with a stamp, will that fly??
For how many years did you study? If it's four years, your application wouldn't fly oo because Agricultural scientist is a Skill Level 1 occupation but if it's five, you're good.

Why don't you want to design a pay slip? The stamped letter attesting to cash by hand payment may work but I'm still more comfortable with the former.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpkus1: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
majiouk2002:
HELLO E-FAM.

I HAVE PTE-VOUCHERS FOR SALE. Please contact me if you are interested.

pls I need voucher. ..thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
SegunWamiri:

For how many years did you study? If it's four years, your application wouldn't fly oo because Agricultural scientist is a Skill Level 1 occupation but if it's five, you're good.

Why don't you want to design a pay slip? The stamped letter attesting to cash by hand payment may work but I'm still more comfortable with the former.

Cheers

I studied for 5 years, I will try to work on the payslip. One more question should I show my nysc certificate and call up letter
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017

Piusford, any news from NT?

Not yet,bro.

It shall end in praise.

@Jelmusboy. Congratulations. You shall it is not as bad as it seems.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
lakola:

I studied for 5 years, I will try to work on the payslip. One more question should I show my nysc certificate and call up letter

Cool @5 years. Posting letter could be of more benefit than call up letter
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
jelmusboy:
Anyone without family ties in NT will be given 489. I stand to be corrected though but have not seen anyone with 190 without family ties

Hello..I sent you a PM.
I want to ask you some questions concerning Northern Territory SS if u don't mind.
Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by go4value(m): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2017
=OlalekanKad]This is my own opinion. Go TRA if you can spend the money for another assessment. You can get Electrical Technician with your OND and HND easily without stress. You also do not need to leave out your BSC Certificate, include it there. TRA only considers your minimum qualification for the assessment and all other qualifications are just extra. I had a similar case with you. BSC Mechanical, HND Mechanical and OND Mechanical. Successful EA but EA reduce my years of experience so I spent another money on TRA and TRA outcome came with 9 years of experience. Entered EOI with 70 points and ITA came without stress. So my brother go for a less competitive occupation as I know mates with 70 points on Engineering technologist and yet no ITA till date. So go TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, your OND and HND is a plus so don't waste it. Also when it comes to visa application, it is not an issue because DIBP already knows you have a BSC and looking inwards, the fact you have a BSC doesn't mean you don't have a skill on a lower level, alot of people are working with their BSC and some already are PHD holders.
@Fuller and @jamson @Olalekakd

Will need your guidance on this TRA assessment, I have C$G electrical and electronics pt 1&2....have pm you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joslight(f): 5:04am On Sep 19, 2017
@Jelmusboy am new here NOC medical laboratory technician compiling docs for nomination by NT.Please advise on job offer and share the recruiters that you found useful.Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Good morning e-family. As it has always been my habit(bad habit) I have always tended towards being a silent passive reader (I answer questions o because plenty people PM me and I answer o, lol guilty conscience is worrying me)

Anyway, I am first of all grateful to God and second, my biggest thank you goes to Bellong (May the Lord perfect all that concerns you in Jesus Name Sir).

To everyone who recently got their grant and ITAs, I say big congratulations to you all.

I want to also say a very big thank you to this e-family, without this forum, I probably won't be a PR visa holder today.

I have gotten my grant, for me, my husband and our son yesterday morning by 5.34 am. I will come back to put a detailed timeline but I lodged on the 18th of May (190 NSW Visa) on my Mum's birthday and at exactly 4 months, 18th of September, on my nieces' birthday, grant came. I am super thankful to you all and I am most grateful to God.

Thank you MamaJaz, Ucheylee, everyone really, everyone. Thank you and God bless!

PS: Please continue to ask me questions, I won't hesitate to answer or be of help.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Forgot to add, IED is 17th of May , 2018 and Processing team is GSM Adelaide.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by congenial: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Yeeshas:
Forgot to add, IED is 17th of May , 2018 and Processing team is GSM Adelaide.

Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Yeeshas:
Good morning e-family. As it has always been my habit(bad habit) I have always tended towards being a silent passive reader (I answer questions o because plenty people PM me and I answer o, lol guilty conscience is worrying me)

Anyway, I am first of all grateful to God and second, my biggest thank you goes to Bellong (May the Lord perfect all that concerns you in Jesus Name Sir).

To everyone who recently got their grant and ITAs, I say big congratulations to you all.

I want to also say a very big thank you to this e-family, without this forum, I probably won't be a PR visa holder today.

I have gotten my grant, for me, my husband and our son yesterday morning by 5.34 am. I will come back to put a detailed timeline but I lodged on the 18th of May (190 NSW Visa) on my Mum's birthday and at exactly 4 months, 18th of September, on my nieces' birthday, grant came. I am super thankful to you all and I am most grateful to God.

Thank you MamaJaz, Ucheylee, everyone really, everyone. Thank you and God bless!

PS: Please continue to ask me questions, I won't hesitate to answer or be of help.

Congratulations. May this be the beginning of greater things. So glad and thank u for always answering even when I call at odd hours. .�
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
@Yeesha Congratulation, you shall eat the good of the Land.@Iron rose,I pm you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations Yeeshas. God bless your journey

Yeeshas:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
I don't know what happened to my PMs, they don't get delivered to me. Is better you ask here and I will answer if I can

trastar:

Hello..I sent you a PM.
I want to ask you some questions concerning Northern Territory SS if u don't mind.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.