Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204002 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
rinzylee:

oh thank you @manga5 , they will hear from me
shocked, Azin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
jayooh:

Good morning sir, what do you make of the current skillselect invitation/result seizure? I thought they usually go on break in December/june.

Its a bit worrisome that the result are not being released in a timely manner... and it appears no ITA was sent out on Nov 1 as expected based on fortnightly schedule.
Rumors and speculations across the web has it that the skillSelect system is full of bogus EOI's with very High scores thereby denying real EOI's its ITA and also that DIBP is working effortlessly on a clean up.
https://www.facebook.com/iscah.migration/

All in all , I really hope DIBP will release some information to quench the ( insert a word from Patrick Obahiagbon dictionary cool ) soonest as this is the only genuine source for such information.

Also the skill select system doesn't go on holiday break. Its a SaaS platform (Software as a service). however it can go down for maintenance or crash. However the Human Capital of the DIBP do go on holiday breaks.
attached is the ITA records from 2016 till date
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil#tab-content-2

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fizzywah(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

I'm not dying yet, but I will assure you these things.
-There won't be I.V till January.
-"Possibly" Non Pro rata won't drop till then.
-I will be here on January to remind you this.
There is a saying that if you don't have anything constructive or nice to say...just bottle it. You are better off for doing so. Your posts are about the most divisive I have read on this thread and unnecessarily so. People have tried to explain how what you are implying may not be but you are bent on spreading doom and gloom.

Bros take it a notch down. People are here to help everyone. Instead as @bellong tries to do always...give solutions and not try to be a soothsayer. FYI if January shows and your prophecy fails kindly do the needful.

Muchas gracias.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
mamajaz:

shocked, Azin

No fear @mamajaz

Uncle bellong.... I have gotten the final verdict. I can't be assessed without meeting the criteria which isn't obtainable here. it's just one South African school that met the mark from Africa.

thank you people...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alphadoor:

Its a bit worrisome that the result are not being released in a timely manner... and it appears no ITA was sent out on Nov 1 as expected based on fortnightly schedule.
Rumors and speculations across the web has it that the skillSelect system is full of bogus EOI's with very High scores thereby denying real EOI's real its ITA and that DIBP is working effortlessly on a clean up.
https://www.facebook.com/iscah.migration/

All in all , I really hope DIBP will release some information to quench the ( insert a word from Patrick Obahiagbon dictionary cool ) soonest as this is the only genuine source for such information.

Also the skill select system doesn't go on holiday break. Its a SaaS platform (Software as a service). however it can go down for maintenance or crash. However the Human Capital of the DIBP do go on holiday breaks.
attached is the ITA records from 2016 till date
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil#tab-content-2

chop knuckle...facts and figures

Rumors and speculations across the web has it that the skillSelect system is full of bogus EOI's with very High scores thereby denying real EOI's real its ITA and that DIBP is working effortlessly on a clean up.....the hustle is real.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello people, please which of our network providers are best for calling Australia? I wanna put a call through to my assessor.
Do EA quickly pick up their call and connect applicants to respective assessment officers?
Anyone who has contacted EA via phone call before, what information do I need to have handy for seamless conversation?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please as I plumber how can I apply considering the fact that you must have been trained in a recognized training school
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
jayooh:
Hello people, please which of our network providers are best for calling Australia? I wanna put a call through to my assessor.
Do EA quickly pick up their call and connect applicants to respective assessment officers?
Anyone who has contacted EA via phone call before, what information do I need to have handy for seamless conversation?

Thanks in anticipation

Mtn International Calling Bundles will be OK for you.

MTN International Calling Bundles are of three types;

International Calling Bundle 1 which gives you 20 International voice minutes for N300

International Calling Bundle 2 which gives you 40 International voice minutes for N500

International Calling Bundle 3 which gives you 150 International voice minutes for N1500

For International Calling Bundle 1; text IDB300 to 131 costs NGN300
For International Calling Bundle 2; text IDB500 to 131 costs NGN500
For International Calling Bundle 3; text IDB1500 to 131 costs NGN1500

Once you have sent the command of the International Calling Bundles that you want to buy, the system will then:

Deduct the applicable International Calling Bundles fee from your main account.

Credit your International Calling Bundles account with the total number of international minutes

Then send a successful purchase notification message

You will be able to check your International Calling bundle balance by dialing *559*7#

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Centripetal234:
Please as I plumber how can I apply considering the fact that you must have been trained in a recognized training school
someone should reply please
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2017
incase you need to know the section your university belongs to let me know.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:

can you please help me to check for Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)? thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Lucious477: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Princelye:
Hello, my name is Princely and I am new to this group and Nairaland as well. I am a civil engineer and I have intentions of migrating to Australia through the skilled immigration process. I have taken my IELTS (L8R7S7.5W7). i am ready to submit my CDR to Engineers Australia. Please is anybody at this stage so we can be immigration buddies? And any one beyond this stage please comment i could really do with some help and inspiration. cheers
Hi, I'm also at this stage in my application. My contact is lucious477@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zibe(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:

Please help me check for University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2017
majiouk2002:

can you please help me to check for Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)? thanks

Tier 1. I was assessed as bachelors equivalent.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
jayooh:
Any network provider will do.

Call around 11:30pm. They'll transfer your call to assessor depending on the issue.

Thanks in anticipation
Your EA ID should suffice
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Rett0:

Thanks mate. It's based on the no response to my proposition to be considered for "civil engineering draft person" rather than "engineering technologist" since Oct 17
I want to be sure they got my reply and are working on it, cos each time I submitted updated CDR it has taken them 1-2 days to respond.

But this is over 10days now

PS: like how many minutes do u think I'll spend on call?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Mcslize:

Mtn International Calling Bundles will be OK for you.

MTN International Calling Bundles are of three types;

International Calling Bundle 1 which gives you 20 International voice minutes for N300

International Calling Bundle 2 which gives you 40 International voice minutes for N500

International Calling Bundle 3 which gives you 150 International voice minutes for N1500

For International Calling Bundle 1; text IDB300 to 131 costs NGN300
For International Calling Bundle 2; text IDB500 to 131 costs NGN500
For International Calling Bundle 3; text IDB1500 to 131 costs NGN1500

Once you have sent the command of the International Calling Bundles that you want to buy, the system will then:

Deduct the applicable International Calling Bundles fee from your main account.

Credit your International Calling Bundles account with the total number of international minutes

Then send a successful purchase notification message

You will be able to check your International Calling bundle balance by dialing *559*7#

Thanks for the info
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Good morning e-family,please has anyone assessed as hotel manager,with HND from Owo poly with positive assessment from Vettaesse.Also what AQF would someone with HND holder be assess with,as in would the person has 10 point for the HND certificate?cc-Oga Bellong,etc.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
@Lakola,please what tier is Owo poly and Taye solarin university of Education,(TASKE).thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by capsule(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
spyroxy1:

contact me for PTE whassap group
please add me to the group... 080-six, seven, eight, 2, five, 2, five, two. thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by capsule(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:

please check university of Uyo for me... thanks...
u can as well drop the link if possible
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:
does it mean all the tier two will b 10point
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
FYA

DIBP System maintenance and technical issues statement -
Information about our planned system maintenance and technical issues.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Planned system maintenance
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
From 2 pm Saturday 4 November 2017 until 9 am Sunday 5 November 2017 AEDT (GMT+11), the following systems will become unavailable:
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
ImmiAccount
eLodgement (Online visa and citizenship applications)
My Health Declarations (MHD) service
eMedical
Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
LEGENDcom
Visa pricing estimator
Australian Trusted Trader.
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
If you receive a 'Service Temporarily Unavailable' error message during this time, try again after the outage period.

https://www.facebook.com/iscah.migration?fref=ts
https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
UNN- section 2
FUT Minna. Section 2
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic- section 1
Taye solarin university of Education, (TASKE) – section 1
university of Uyo - section 2
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
topiiiiiiii:
does it mean all the tier two will b 10point

I think what I saw there says; section 2 schools where someone schools for five years or more will be assessed as Australian bachelor.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
So nobody can answer my questions here
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
capsule:

please add me to the group... 080-six, seven, eight, 2, five, 2, five, two. thanks

https:///4AdAcUckdh4H6mOX\
Ask questions there pertaining your difficult areas and suggestions on how to improve will be provided.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
jayooh:

Thanks mate. It's based on the no response to my proposition to be considered for "civil engineering draft person" rather than "engineering technologist" since Oct 17
I want to be sure they got my reply and are working on it, cos each time I submitted updated CDR it has taken them 1-2 days to respond.

But this is over 10days now

PS: like how many minutes do u think I'll spend on call?

Just recharge with #500-#1000. I think it should do
Can't really state how long call will take. If the help desk officer can resolve your issue from his system, it will definitely take less time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1552175578201785&id=568690946550258

So a lot of people get invites and never accept them.
Maybe because they lodged multiple EOIs and somehow refuse to delete them after they have gotten invites.
This is affecting a lot of other people.
Pls let's not be that person.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:

Please what section does UNN belong to

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.