Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1194986 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2018
bod911:

Thanks I have the reference letters but don't have my payslip from my previous employer

What school did you finish from and course. This is more important. If you studied in a Tier 2 university in Nigeria and don't have at least 4years work experience, pls don't waste your money.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crownnygold: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2018
You mean for all profession sir
Eladua:

What school did you finish from and course. This is more important. If you studied in a Tier 2 university in Nigeria and don't have at least 4years work experience, pls don't waste your money.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2018
crownnygold:
You mean for all profession sir

Not all... It solely depends on your profession and assessing body.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
wapu:

In my opinion you'll get Canada PR easier and faster.

But if it's Australia you need, your best bet is to have band 8 accross board. That's 20points for English.

Hopefully you'll get 8+ in experience after assessment, that's 15points.

For education, if its 4years in tier 1 uni or 5 years in tier 2 that's 15

Your total points will be 75 then you have a very good chance of getting ITA with the current trend.

Why do you say Canada will be easier and faster for this profile?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dematics: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello please i want to know if my wife is eligible to apply. She has diploma in nursing and midwifery. And has 3yrs work experience. Can she apply with her diploma certs. She's currently studying for Bns at Noun. I studied Agric engineering but never practiced.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ayodejibaba: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello hoise, pls I need somebody to help me. I am interested in this Australian Permanent Resident program. But honestly dont know what to do or where to start from. My profile is :
BSc : Computer Science from OOU and MBA from OAU
Works as a tax auditor for 8yrs now, has a professional qualification : CITN
Never practiced anythinh computing since gaduation
Married.
Please put me through. Do I qualify at all? And if yes,how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jesona:

Ok, that is the normal requirement i have always known of NSW, unlike states like TAS, SA etc, that require entirely different and extra requirement for nomination. I have a B.Eng (Petroleum).
Since your degree certificate is Pet Eng. you can't be sure if EA will be willing to assess it as Chem. Eng. cause those guys are something else now. Maybe ET
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
On a good day like this, this long awaited AHPRA referral letter to do a bridging program for registration as a nurse in Oz strolled majestically into my gmail.com
Thanks to chief Bellong, nnbb2012, Solitin, Jamson, Bnimz, mctowel01, Teejay80, uchenna2017, nkechima, Alphadoor, spyroxyl, Olalekankad, nanlop, olatuntop, verabampe, and all of you.
Much grateful to the lord God Almighty for, great things he hath done.
Now: forward march to BP.

31 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jesona(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
jayooh:

Since your degree certificate is Pet Eng. you can't be sure if EA will be willing to assess it as Chem. Eng. cause those guys are something else now. Maybe ET

Alright. Your thoughts are appreciated my brother.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:
On a good day like this, this long awaited AHPRA referral letter to do a bridging program for registration as a nurse in Oz strolled majestically into my gmail.com
Thanks to chief Bellong, nnbb2012, Solitin, Jamson, Bnimz, mctowel01, Teejay80, uchenna2017, nkechima, Alphadoor, spyroxyl, Olalekankad, nanlop, olatuntop, verabampe, and all of you.
A big congrats to you Mamajaz. Aussie Not long now....

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jesona(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=mamajaz post=64668115]On a good day like this, this long awaited AHPRA referral letter to do a bridging program for registration as a nurse in Oz strolled majestically into my gmail.com

Congratulations @ Mamajaz... more feat to conquer moving forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MAAMI....Today being the last day of January set to be the beginning of your progress in this 'movement' May God help you in the remaining race.

Well done for not giving up. You inspired lots of people with your doggedness!

You however didn't mention my name well...spyroxy1 (one) and not spyroxyL (where's L coming from) tongue

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:
Maami o...2018 has started on a good note. Let’s match to Aussie majestically

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:

Congrats Mamajaz...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crownnygold: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks alot....do you have an idea abt bsc ed from unilorin for sec school teacher
Priceless25:

Not all... It solely depends on your profession and assessing body.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dematics: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
dematics:
Hello please i want to know if my wife is eligible to apply. She has diploma in nursing and midwifery. And has 3yrs work experience. Can she apply with her diploma certs. She's currently studying for Bns at Noun. I studied Agric engineering but never practiced.

Please can someone answer me. @Mamajaz please help since you are a nurse. Congrats on the good news

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Received positive skills assessment from acs today after the long wait since first week in December. ict project manager.

Oga Bellong, may your days be long and fulfilled.

Thank you to everyone on this forum, may all our prayers come true.

Submitted eoi for Victoria on 65points. Hoping next week will bring good news.
English: 10pts (r8, lsw7.5)
Qualification:15pts
Experience: 10pts
Ss:5pts.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jones2014: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:
big congrats

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crownnygold: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Have been longing to say a big congratulations thank God it finally here congratulations madam more blessing and Grace ahead
mamajaz:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
TRed:
Received positive skills assessment from acs today after the long wait since first week in December. ict project manager.

Oga Bellong, may your days be long and fulfilled.

Thank you to everyone on this forum, may all our prayers come true.

Submitted eoi for Victoria on 65points. Hoping next week will bring good news.
English: 10pts (r8, lsw7.5)
Qualification:15pts
Experience: 10pts
Ss:5pts.

Congratulations.
However, Victoria requires you to have maximum point in English.
ICT occupations have become really competitive even more than before.
I'd advise you up your point in English as even those on 70 (75 state nomination) are still waiting to be invited..
I hope you also submitted EOI for 189?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ayodejibaba:
Hello hoise, pls I need somebody to help me. I am interested in this Australian Permanent Resident program. But honestly dont know what to do or where to start from. My profile is :
BSc : Computer Science from OOU and MBA from OAU
Works as a tax auditor for 8yrs now, has a professional qualification : CITN
Never practiced anythinh computing since gaduation
Married.
Please put me through. Do I qualify at all? And if yes,how do I go about it. Thanks

You need at least two years of "anything computing" to get positive assessment from ACS.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Priceless25: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
crownnygold:
Thanks alot....do you have an idea abt bsc ed from unilorin for sec school teacher

No I don't know anything about education. Check the assessing body for education, their requirements will be stated there. Anything else confusing, you can ask ypur colleges here, they will help. You can also search nairaland by typing in the key words of your questions into nairaland's search box to see if it had been previously addressed here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obi24(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yes I have been assessed positive for customer service manager. Nominated based salary means what u earn should be equivalent to 65, 000 Australia dollars or more. I have booked my medical for February. 8.2018
dapova:
Dear all, do we have anyone on this forum that has successfully processed skilled migrant in this categoru under the customer service mananger JD. What does nominated base salary mean as seen in the attached caveat?

Kindly assist to clarify

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
trastar:

Congratulations.
However, Victoria requires you to have maximum point in English.
ICT occupations have become really competitive even more than before.
I'd advise you up your point in English as even those on 70 (75 state nomination) are still waiting to be invited..
I hope you also submitted EOI for 189?

Unfortunately, Ict pm is only on the stol, hence; available for only 190 and 489.

I'm using ospf(open shortest path first).

Firstly, I did English and got 10points.
Then checked for ict occupation I can nominate with minimum points and more sponsorship options as my degree (IT Management) covers a wide range in content (business analyst, Systems analyst, developer programmer, software testing, IcT management and ict project management). Same for job roles.

I settled for ict pm as I have seen people nominated with as low as 55pts and i'm hoping for a fail safe of 489 with sa and hopefully, a magical stream 2 for nsw. Whilst I go back to trying English for 20points.

I am hoping to sit out this month before moving further.

Further, i'd shoot for sa and register for ielts then re-assessment. The hustle is real like one of my oga here said.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:
Congratulations Mama.Finaly the Lord has done it.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:
Congrats mama!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
jayooh:

Why do you say Canada will be easier and faster for this profile?

With her profile for Canada her crs score will be 436 assuming she gets the basic 8777 for LRSW(If she gets higher score this will definitely increase).

The last cut off was 444 and I'm optimistic it will definitely come down to at least 435 or 430 following the trend.
Assuming it doesn't she'll definitely get Ontario nomination.

Whilst for Australia to have a shot right now following trend, she MUST have 8 in LWRS or 20 in PTE.
She has 8plus experience will her assessing body give her the whole 8years to enable her get 15points for experience?

My thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamajaz:

Yippee, I'm so so happy for you. Thank God

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by NGOZIGLORI(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
@mamajaz congrats. Sis am happy and I thank God for u ..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations @mamajaz.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
dematics:

Please can someone answer me. @Mamajaz please help since you are a nurse. Congrats on the good news
Sorry bro, I just came in. She can try enrolled nurse. She will need IELTS at band 7 across all modules before she can apply oh.
So, let her go for English test, then apply for registration.
I'll be more willing to help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.