Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202618 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations!!!

And amen to the prayers

wapu:
Sometime last two weeks I came here and cried that we got negative assessment from ACS.
Alphadoor and Azy123 came to my rescue (God bless you beyond measures).

Today I got a positive assessment with 8years given to us.
Age-30
English-20
Degree-15
Experience-15
Total points now 80points.

Azy123 and Alphadoor I really need to hug you guys. I don't know how to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zibe(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
wapu:
Sometime last two weeks I came here and cried that we got negative assessment from ACS.

Age-30
English-20
Degree-15
Experience-15

Azy123 and Alphadoor I really need to hug you guys. I don't know how to say thank you.

ITA won't even take two weeks with these points. grin
Congrats in advance

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
wapu:

Age-30
English-20
Degree-15
Experience-15

@wapu congrats
a whooping 80points.. Mar 21st 2PM. its a done deal

@All thanks and Amen to all the prayers ooo.

come borrow me 5pts na grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello Fam!

Please, I have a question.
For someone that did not pay for experience assessment. During verification by HA, is there anyone with an idea of what they ask the employer for this verification?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
[s]Yes me.
1) does bornlegend really work with you
2) How come his name is bornlegend
3) Are you willing to accept his resignature if we grant him VISA[/s]

The Engineers will soon come and answer

bornlegend:
Hello Fam!

Please, I have a question.
For someone that did not pay for experience assessment. During verification by HA, is there anyone with an idea of what they ask the employer for this verification?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Alphadoor:

@wapu congrats
a whooping 80points.. Mar 21st 2PM. its a done deal

@All thanks and Amen to all the prayers ooo.

come borrow me 5pts na grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha!! I honestly wish I could I wouldn't hesitate.

All thanks to you.

It may help.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/672738-pte-exam.html
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STOWHY: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rallyberry:

Age 33years=25marks
IELTS =0point
Education:masters=15 points
Experience 8years=15points

Oga Valuer. which school did u graduate from and when. Pls send me PM let's talk
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mille: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dear house, I am new to this Australia thread. And I am considering using it as a backup.

I recently wrote IELTS (8 band) bringing my total score up to 65. I would appreciate a few honest answers before applying.

My Profile:

I intend to apply as an agricultural scientist. I have a 5 year bachelor degree in a related discipline, and I am in the final semester of my Masters in Germany. I have no work experience in the field, except the practical year as part of my education.

- Do I qualify? I have heard people say you need a degree and one year of experience for it to be assessed against your occupation field.

- Can I apply with an incomplete Masters? or do I need to wait till after receiving my degree? I can get my current transcript and an accompanying letter from my university saying I am well on course to finish in a couple of months.

- Can I use the practical year as a work experience? We were paid, but only at the end of the one year program. No payslips but of course, I can get an attestation/reference letter concerning it.

Thank you. I will appreciate any reply no matter how bad it is.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
@Mille,

Did you write your IELTS in Germany? I am planning to write IELTS or going to Berlin to write PTE Academic next month. I was nominated for academic exchange at University of Queensland Business School by TUM SOMex. Since I already have BEng Mechanical Engineering, I plan to use PR instead of student visa as I still have till February 2019.

Will like to connect with you so as to hit 20 points in either IELTS or PTE Academic here in Germany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
congrats @ wapu. Enjoy more grace for the journey, 80points no be chekerewamba.
Please house, can visitor visa be fast tracked?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mille: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
donkafor:
@Mille,

Did you write your IELTS in Germany? I am planning to write IELTS or going to Berlin to write PTE Academic next month. I was nominated for academic exchange at University of Queensland Business School by TUM SOMex. Since I already have BEng Mechanical Engineering, I plan to use PR instead of student visa as I still have till February 2019.

Will like to connect with you so as to hit 20 points in either IELTS or PTE Academic here in Germany.

I did. I wrote mine at the University of Goettingen (I don't study there though, but it's the closest to me).

I was probably helped by my experience with the Erasmus language tests which is similar to IELTS (I had to compulsorily write it four times due to nature of my program).

PM replied.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by CeeCJay(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone

I learnt a lot of guys in this forum have successfully travelled and obtained PR through Subclass 476. Kindly enlighten us on the requirements and route to PR. Preferably, please open a topic on it.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations, Wapu.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank you. I just registered for PTE Academic.
Mille:

I did. I wrote mine at the University of Goettingen (I don't study there though, but it's the closest to me).

I was probably helped by my experience with the Erasmus language tests which is similar to IELTS (I had to compulsorily write it four times due to nature of my program).

PM replied.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
@spyroxy1,

I need PTE Academic Gold Mock Test Kit.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donozigi: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2018
pls can i pm you?

lakola:
Good day everyone, just wanted to let the house know that I got a positive assessment (Agricultural Scientist) from vetassess as at this morning.
It took 9 weeks and some days, had assessor contact. I want to appreciate @belong for his help, @josh for guiding me through this phase, @koleefem05, @segunwamiri, funbi and everybody that has contributed directly or indirectly. I want to say God bless you all. Love forever
1 year work experience
LU 5 years
B.Agriculture (Animal Science)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 2:51am On Mar 12, 2018
donozigi:
pls can i pm you?

Yes
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bligs: 3:23am On Mar 12, 2018
CeeCJay:
Hello everyone

I learnt a lot of guys in this forum have successfully travelled and obtained PR through Subclass 476. Kindly enlighten us on the requirements and route to PR. Preferably, please open a topic on it.

Thank you
It's an eighteen months visa and if you are under 31, have a degree in engineering in the last two years from institutions under the Washington accord and some few selected institutions worldwide then you can apply otherwise look for an alternative to migrate.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by CeeCJay(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2018
bligs:

It's an eighteen months visa and if you are under 31, have a degree in engineering in the last two years from institutions under the Washington accord and some few selected institutions worldwide then you can apply otherwise look for an alternative to migrate.

Thanks.

I'm currently running my MSc in the UK, in Engineering. I would like to know the possibility of getting a PR through 476.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bligs: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2018
CeeCJay:

Thanks.

I'm currently running my MSc in the UK, in Engineering. I would like to know the possibility of getting a PR through 476.
The visa doesn't have a pathway to PR but just allows you to live and work for unlimited hours in Australia for 18months, another advantage is you won't have to assess your cert with EA since you have a degree with institution under the Washington accord and if you are fortunate to get a job related to your degree for one year that is 5points then you will have to gather your points and follow same process like others for your PR.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yennyife(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Good Day everyone. Please I need your help. Is it possible to combine IELTS and PTE for this process? I am looking for every possible means to boost my points. My IELTS score is L:8.5, R:9.0, S:7, W:7. Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2018
yennyife:
Good Day everyone. Please I need your help. Is it possible to combine IELTS and PTE for this process? I am looking for every possible means to boost my points. My IELTS score is L:8.5, R:9.0, S:7, W:7. Thank you.

Unfortunately, you cannot combine WAEC and NECO in this case.

Your reading and listening were great though. Probably work on the areas you think you didn't do well in writing and speaking.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yennyife(f): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Mehn!! thanks a lot!!!@Bellong

bellong:

Unfortunately, you cannot combine WAEC and NECO in this case.

Your reading and listening were great though. Probably work on the areas you think you didn't do well in writing and speaking.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favoured17: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Hello Wapu. Kindly help answer these few questions.I read on the PTE thread how you ACED ur PTE-A.Congrats!Please incase i want to get the Bronze package for PTE A preparation, how often do you have to attend the classes.Please just give a summary of what the classes schedule is like.

Im considering buying the package but im thinking how it would be like because i work.I want to know what a typical day is like or how often in a week are classes held.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Azy123:
Congratulations!!!

And amen to the prayers

sorry which English test did you do and what strategy did you use to get maximum points ??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congrats, which English test did you do and what strategy or resource did you use to get maximum points ?
wapu:

Age-30
English-20
Degree-15
Experience-15

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Favoured17:
Hello Wapu. Kindly help answer these few questions.I read on the PTE thread how you ACED ur PTE-A.Congrats!Please incase i want to get the Bronze package for PTE A preparation, how often do you have to attend the classes.Please just give a summary of what the classes schedule is like.

Im considering buying the package but im thinking how it would be like because i work.I want to know what a typical day is like or how often in a week are classes held.Thanks.

CONTACT @Spyroxy1
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Favoured17 sorry I'm just replying.

We didn't attend the classes as well cos of work. We studied our video tutorials where you are thought how to answer questions, does and don'ts.

Did our assignments which will be reviewed and corrections made.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Casumugha:
sorry which English test did you do and what strategy did you use to get maximum points ??

Test: PTE

Strategy: We used E2languages

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by foresight4life: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello house, please i would like to join the PTE whats app group
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
need help with CPD sample...anyone please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.