Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1203506 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Squirrel01: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2018
bellong:

Building and Engineering Technician is only on South Australia's sponsor list and it is on 489 as well as special conditions.

I will suggest you assess as a bricklayer with TRA. You can relate your experience to bricklaying. The building blocks of building profession is in bricklaying.

Alright sir.
Thank you sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2018
spyroxy1:

Congratulations. You made a wise choice. RDA RIVERINA is about 2hours drive to Melbourne, 4-5hrs drive to Sydney. You are in a good region. How did Faye treat you?? She is a very pleasant woman I think. I also explored the option too.

Guys, please start looking at 489 option too. Not all the regions are so regional ooo. Even if they are, most of them are better than Lagos. Yes that's it! And most importantly, you are just gonna be there for 2years before you can decide whether to move or not.

An important thing to note is that 489 may be a compulsory pathway to PR visas come July 2018. Please act fast.

Cheers

Is the ITA he got for 489 or 190 visa?..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jones2014: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
@bellong,

Chief, good day Sire, pls i just sent you a PM. I need your input on something offline. Kindly check when you are less busy. Regards!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inagbe1: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2018
bellong:

Building and Engineering Technician is only on South Australia's sponsor list and it is on 489 as well as special conditions.

I will suggest you assess as a bricklayer with TRA. You can relate your experience to bricklaying. The building blocks of building profession is in bricklaying.
Good morning sir, i thank you for the good work that you have been doing through this platform. I am a Pharmacist and i work in a federal teaching hospital but for the past 7years i have been working in the hospital's productions unit where we manufacture all sorts of consumables .Will it be possible for me to get a positive evaluation as a production manager? I intend to go the way of state nomination,either Tasmania or Southern Australia (visa 190 or 489)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Misoke:

Is the ITA he got for 489 or 190 visa?..
RDA's grant 489. He was trying to illustrate that some of them are in good proximity with the greater suburbs and cities

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Alphadoor:

I think this image should be moved to page 0
cc bellong

I will when I get on a laptop.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
inagbe1:
Good morning sir, i thank you for the good work that you have been doing through this platform. I am a Pharmacist and i work in a federal teaching hospital but for the past 7years i have been working in the hospital's productions unit where we manufacture all sorts of consumables .Will it be possible for me to get a positive evaluation as a production manager? I intend to go the way of state nomination,either Tasmania or Southern Australia (visa 190 or 489)

Honestly, I can't give you a definite advice on this. VETASSES is the assessing authority and with them, caution is very important. I wouldn't know if the hospital's consumable production unit will be classified as a manufacturing unit.

I am sorry, I am unable to help on this occasion.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
bellong:

I will when I get on a laptop.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by olayemite(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=bellong post=66701873]

Honestly, I can't give you a definite advice on this. VETASSES is the assessing authority and with them, caution is very important. I wouldn't know if the hospital's consumable production unit will be classified as a manufacturing unit.

I can't find my profession, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, on any of the list. I was thinking I could go with Aeronautical Engineering but my first degree is in Computer Engineering follow by a diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and 3 years experience in this. Please kindly advice. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Umich: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please I will need PTE mock exam kit. Can someone help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Umich: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
spyroxy1:

I have replied your PM. ALL that you need is now available.

I mean what you need is now available. PM me.

Hello Spyroxy,
I will need PTE mock exam Kit. I need to prepare and write PTE. Kindly reply with the requirements. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Umich:

Hello Spyroxy,
I will need PTE mock exam Kit. I need to prepare and write PTE. Kindly reply with the requirements. Thank you

Note: Anyone mentioning me should please include the '1' behind my moniker so that I can see the mention. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dalutin: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gurus in the house @bellong, @sproxy1, pls i need ur advice.....

Qualifications: MA in Peace and Conflicts Studies, BA in Linguistics
Work Experience: 5years as a Relationship Manager ( Marketer ) in a Bank.
IELTS scores: Speaking-8, Listening-7.5, Reading-7.5, Writing-7.

Gurus abeg make una help a brother
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2018
jones2014:
cocongratulations Bruv. How much POF dd NSW require?
Hey! I didn’t need to show Any proof of finance whatsoever.. Goodluck In your application
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2018
spyroxy1:

Congratulations. You made a wise choice. RDA RIVERINA is about 2hours drive to Melbourne, 4-5hrs drive to Sydney. You are in a good region. How did Faye treat you?? She is a very pleasant woman I think. I also explored the option too.

Guys, please start looking at 489 option too. Not all the regions are so regional ooo. Even if they are, most of them are better than Lagos. Yes that's it! And most importantly, you are just gonna be there for 2years before you can decide whether to move or not.

An important thing to note is that 489 may be a compulsory pathway to PR visas come July 2018. Please act fast.

Cheers

Thanks!! I really appreciate your kind words. She is a nice lady and processed my application quickly, I school in Wagga NSW so that helped I’m my choice for 489. Great advice
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks to everyone for their nice words!! Really do appreciate it. I wish everybody success intheir various applications.

I would also love to ask for someone in Australia already how can someone get police character certificate from Nigeria. �

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2018
[greetings everyone,
Trust y'all are going alright.
Been long y'all saw me; yh yh, I had saved my 600TH POST for immi grant notification...
NL family!!? Shall I begin?
For some unknown reason, I started learning shaku shaku dance on 7/04/18 I knew victory was s0 imminent....
EA -19/06/2017
PTE- 90 -06/07/2017
ITA- 06/09/2017
07/09/2017 Uni cancelled enrolment cos of fees wahala, delayed application as I had to get new uni to lawfully remain in Aus
Lodgement -31/10/17
Co contact- 18/01/18
Grant - 16/04/18

I had even prepared my timeline before the release of grant..
Bellong- many hearty cheers to You.
Mctowel01- I doff dangerously
Bnimz- you self make the list

Never stand still everyone.
Bless up y'all....

12 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Lodgement -31/10/17
Co contact- 18/01/18
Grant - 16/04/18

Bless up y'all....

Congratulations. More success to you.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations grin

[quote author=Cottyekundayo post=66750608][greetings everyone,
Been long y'all saw me; yh yh, I had saved my 600TH POST for immi grant notification...
For some
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Grant - 16/04/18

Bless up y'all....
congrats fam

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Cottyekundayo:
[greetings everyone,
For some unknown reason, I started learning shaku shaku dance on 7/04/18 I knew victory was s0 imminent....
EA -19/06/2017
PTE- 90 -06/07/2017
ITA- 06/09/2017
07/09/2017 Uni cancelled enrolment cos of fees wahala, delayed application as I had to get new uni to lawfully remain in Aus
Lodgement -31/10/17
Co contact- 18/01/18
Grant - 16/04/18

Bless up y'all....

Yes boss; long time.

You've returned triumphantly like David did after cutting down goliath. Thank God for the victory.

Continually be blessed in the land. Welcome back
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jesona(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations bro, @ Cottyekundayo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Bless up y'all....

Congrats... God continue to prosper you in the land.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Michaelamo:

Congrats... God continue to prosper you in the land.
Amin bros.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jesona:
Congratulations bro, @ Cottyekundayo
Cheers mate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
jayooh:

Yes boss; long time.

You've returned triumphantly like David did after cutting down goliath. Thank God for the victory.

Continually be blessed in the land. Welcome back
Yesza. Cheers bruv°
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fredust(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
@spyroxy1

Your candid advice sir

Age -38
Qualifications:Master degree
IT system and network administrator

10 years experience in banking

Regards,

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
fredust:
@spyroxy1
Your candid advice sir
Age -38
Qualifications:Master degree
IT system and network administrator
10 years experience in banking
Regards,

is your role also IT system and network administrator in the bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.