Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (35603 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by midolian(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2016
The Spiritual Leader of INRI Spiritual and Evangelical Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos, has once again reaffirmed his prophecy that President Muhammadu Buhari is not the person to lead Nigeria to the promised land.

Like the biblical Moses, Ayodele said, Buhari will only lay the foundation for a new Nigeria but won’t be the one to lead the country to the desired promised land.

Speaking with Vanguard, the controversial prophet said he was teaming up with several prophets to offer prayer for Nigeria.

According to him, “What Buhari has come to do is not to take Nigeria to the Promised Land but to pave the way for it to happen. He will lay the foundation for a new Nigeria.”

Speaking further, Ayodele said he foresaw many republic springing up from this entity called Nigeria.

His words, “Nigeria may not be one again and we will then have a regional system of government whereby each region will operate on its own and I see a situation where different republics come out of Nigeria because we failed to find drastic solutions to our problems. May be there is security report to that effect or not, I don’t know.”

On the ongoing scarcity of petrol nationwide, the cleric said, “You remember I said in one of my interviews in the past that Nigerians would buy fuel for N200, N250. Has it not come to pass now? It is the same thing I am saying now, many people may not believe. I said that some states would collapse economically and that Buhari would become President but that his government would be fluctuating.”

Asked what the way forward is, the Apostle said, “Now, the solution is this, the prophets have to come together. There are differences between prophets and pastors. I have been taking steps for prophets to come together and pray for this nation through their anointing. The country needs prayers. What is happening now to the nation is more than the government can do alone.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/17/buhari-cant-take-us-to-promise-land-nigeria-will-break-up-primate-ayodele/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by nnachukz(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Another guess work.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2016
[Comment deleted]...oya remove the like n share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by godfirstawe: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
God is not a man.

I am that I am, even Moses that saw the backside of our God didn't enter the promise land.

So big a God to meddle with the affairs of infinetesimal Nigeria.

He is a good God. I have a different view sir.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by midolian(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2016
The man of the 'gods' have spoken.. grin

The true God that averted the Jonathan calamity you prophesied will avert this too.

Some self acclaimed prophets will just wake up, smoke and predict barca will play goaless in 5 consecutive matches.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by cosby02(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Okay Moses laid the foundation but didn't,but his successor -Joshua completed the mission.
I see PDP producing a Joshua(a successor). So at last,PDP is still gonna be the ones to stir this country to greatness.
PDP grin

32 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by nnachukz(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari can never be likened to Moses, Moses united Israelites but Buhari has come to divide us more through his utterances, actions and inactions. A president who can easily call a section of his constituency 5% and another 95% deserving a more preferential treatment in public can never in any genuine spectacle be seen as a good leader. A president who keeps quiet when his kinsmen massacre others, can not be said to be laying a good foundation except the one capable of disintegrating us from being one and hence not a good leader worthy of emulation by any right thinking sincere mind.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2016
This man is a big fool

No apologies to the followers

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by nasiest(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Fake idiot call a prophet.prophet of doom

10 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by SidL(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Could it be that each of us is the messiah we've been waiting for?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by fizzy4luv(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Honestly people have abused the word prophecy, some pastors will sleep in the afternoon and have bad dreams, instead of praying over it, go directly to the pulpit to proclaim their scary dreams. God will soon start picking them one by one. Arrant nonsense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by AdeniyiA(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Okay Moses laid the foundation but didn't,but his successor -Joshua completed the mission.
I see PDP producing a Joshua(a successor). So at last,PDP is still gonna be the ones to stir this country to greatness.
Sorry guy, go and read your Bible very well, Joshua didn't rule or came from a ruling class before he was chosen.
Just watch out for a minority party that will soon crop up to challenge the order of things cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2016
I thought you once prophesied Buhari cant be president.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by okosodo: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Only fools hope on fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by orunto27: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2016
He needs COHESION not COERCION to "president" democratically. You don't rule people by your motives but by their motives!!!!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by TPAND(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.
The good part of this ya trash. Is that u will be alive to see a divided Nigeria

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by TPAND(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

The good part of this ya trash. Is that u will be alive to see a divided Nigeria

I'm sorry but there will never be a country called BIAFRA. Not in a million years. You guys can go to Mars and start s new country.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by CR77(f): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2016
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I have voted this government, but thank God I never did. shocked shocked

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by timilehing(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2016
But we're not Israelites!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by BizBayo: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

That foundation is what we want now before we even start talking about promise land.

And this nation shall not be divided, come what may.

#HappySunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Better. We should break up. Mtchew. Oil has been the number 1 cause Nigeria is stealing so much forgetting to diversify the economy. And now that the Oil price has gone down the drain and these Biafra ppl wants secession, they better get it and leave us to our mining and agricultural reasources. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by shamsuRana(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
angry

As blind as a bat is this pastor,and his followers,are even worse!

May the Almighty continue to ignore him,like PMB ignores Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Go preach, leave politics alone

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by CR77(f): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin
timilehing:
But we're not Israelites!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by bigerboy200: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Go and rescue dying souls from sin...leave politics to the politicians...

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by dridowu: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Primate Ayodele must have drink [img]http://gif.co/oJVl.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by GenOrumov: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
I don't see any reason to disagree with what this man has just said.

Nigeria's situation was akin to travelling on a smooth road but veering off at a point into the bush and continuing the journey deep into the bush. As it is, Buhari can only help Nigeria navigate back from the bush, then the next person will now take us to our final destination.

Any sensible human should know that Nigeria is currently so bad that it will take magic to cure its problems instantly but you and I know that magic doesn't solve problems. 4 to 8 years isn't still not going to be enough to turn Nigeria into a country of our dreams (minimal corruption, improved healthcare, constant electricity, no fuel scarcity etc.)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Twistter09(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
kk
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by shamecurls(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
AdeniyiA:

Sorry guy, go and read your Bible very well, Joshua didn't rule or came from a ruling class before he was children.
Just watch out for a minority party that will soon crop up to challenge the order of things cool

Spot-On

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by abinsco25(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Fake pastors. No more bank alert like before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.