Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change (669 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / ... / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by wizaro(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gud day all and a happy Sunday to all my brodas and sisters.. Father's and mothers....
Pls help me out with advise concerning a friend of mine.... He lives in d compound where my sibling(younger) broda resides... We met in d compound because most times in my free periods I do go der to relax due to loneliness.. (stay in a self contain by his grace with jus a married Tennant in d compound and an introvert) we clicked and started conversing and became friends...i was to run a professional program of which I introduced him... I told him he can come over to my place since I noticed he is not comfortable with his broda whom he stays with in d compound... And due to d fact dat I will have someone to atleast sometimes chat with and share issues together.. Took him like a broda some even taught we are brodas.. Dats was 2015 fast forward to dis year2016 in started noticing changes in him January precisely when I told him we would relo cate by April don't intend renewing d rent due to increment by landlord and due to financial strains.. He stopped communication with me unlike bfor... He keeps to himself do things on his own.. Telling me he prefers d selfcon we are staying told him fine I know but one has to cut his coat according to his size for now maybe wen a better job comes one can move back to better place... Intend renting a room apartment.. Which I ve done never asked him for money even wen some advice me to ask him.. B live he doesn't have moreover I bliv it's only God dat repays good deeds... My problem now is his attitude since den sometimes he stays days without talking to me.. Wen asked he said nothing he is OK.... He has never asked me how far about d house I rented even wen going to pay d rent it too persuasion from me bfor he followed me. Which I noticed... Pls what do I do because his attitude is beginning to make me regret all I did? Pls wats ur advice.. Sorry for d long write up..
Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by iamNotAlone(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's human for you. They tend to forget good deeds easily and take your kind nature for granted. I will advise u ignore him, don't let his attitude get to you.
When he sees that you no longer care, he will have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by wizaro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tanx dear... I feel Considering d way we are he should atleast show concern atleast by asking how far.. Even when I was buying some stuffs to put d new place in order he did like it's non of his biznes..
Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by donbenedict(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just as iamnotalone has written, pls ignore him..

Hy viewers, click on d link on my profile and support dat bae.. thanks. kiss
Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by iamNotAlone(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
wizaro:
Tanx dear... I feel Considering d way we are he should atleast show concern atleast by asking how far.. Even when I was buying some stuffs to put d new place in order he did like it's non of his biznes..
Ignore him completely, he's either jealous or something else is wrong that he can't tell you about. If he talks to u, respond with mono syllabic words. If he doesn't talk to you. do, like he doesn't exist. He will be forced to ask you what's wrong or he will pack his things and leave without you asking him
Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by wizaro(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tanx come to think of d fact dat he is older by a year.... By his grace I ve Done all I could do as a friend and like a broda to him... Bought a tablet gave him since I don't always use it which he uses.. Some shoes money and so many oda things which I bliv it's only God dat pays back
... Honestly thinking of telling him to. Move on.?
Re: Pls Help....my Friend Attitude Change by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some people are just like that.

When you help them, they will still apply their wicked attitudes to make you feel you havent done enough for them.

Yet, they cant help themselves. If you leave them, they slump into self pity. They carry around a false sense of entitlement..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afternoon Everyone!!!... Advice Needed / What Do U Think About This Picture, A Hit Or Miss In Marriage / Do This Practice Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.