Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent (1442 Views)

Pls Treat As Urgency / Join The Revolution And Treat Yourself To Wealth / Is This How Wema Bank Treat Client Or Something Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hi dear nairalanders,I just got my clothing business off and running but i sincerely need info on best shopping locations especially in Lagos,Aba, Onitsha,Aba and Port harcourt. I need deals on quality MALE JEANS,POLO,T.SHIRTS AND QUALITY BOXSERS at whole sale prices.
Are you a dealer based in the above mentioned locations? Do you have quality stock? Do you have reliable contacts you've done business with in the past? Please do fill me in on your available stock,price range and contact addresses.I can be reached by email:jflair777@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by mayorkyzo: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Go to aliexpress.com
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Go to aliexpress.com
thanks,i need offline sources for now...,however,tips on shopping on the aliexpress platform wouldnt be a bad idea.hope to read more post from you.
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by koredex4love(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
jefy:
Hi dear nairalanders,I just got my clothing business off and running but i sincerely need info on best shopping locations especially in Lagos,Aba, Onitsha,Aba and Port harcourt. I need deals on quality MALE JEANS,POLO,T.SHIRTS AND QUALITY BOXSERS at whole sale prices.
Are you a dealer based in the above mentioned locations? Do you have quality stock? Do you have reliable contacts you've done business with in the past? Please do fill me in on your available stock,price range and contact addresses.I can be reached by email:jflair777@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=koredex4love post=44784474][/quote] thanks bro for the prompt response. I Just sent you a mail.
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by kzenterprise(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chat with me on whatsapp 07031000145
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2016
kzenterprise:
Chat with me on whatsapp 07031000145
Hi ,thanks for the response but am out of service now,please,lets communicate on this platform or via e.mail.regards
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by Esy2luv: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
call 08163757721. I can help you
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Esy2luv:
call 08163757721. I can help you
ok,thanks. I.ll do so
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by Esy2luv: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
you didn't call again
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Esy2luv:
you didn't call again
so sorry will do so,but why don't you send me an email instead? Lets pick it up from there.
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by Esy2luv: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can't assess my email with my phone. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Esy2luv:
I can't assess my email with my phone. Are you on whatsapp?
hi,sorry for the late reply.You know what,can we just discuss on this platform.? How can you help me? Do you have the goods i seek? What are their price range? Were is your business located? Do you have a contact person in port harcourt should we decide to do business?
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by rien05(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
jefy:

Please do not try Aliexpress or any other Chinese site. Forget the beautiful pictures you see. They are not the same as what you get. I have bought a lot from them infact I'm almost a gold member on Aliexpress. For now I only buy plastic stuff and other household stuff from them. A word is enough for the wise. If you are not located in Lagos, better for you. Just come to Lagos and do your shopping where you can feel and see what you are buying until you get a great source to buy from abroad.
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
rien05:

Please do not try Aliexpress or any other Chinese site. Forget the beautiful pictures you see. They are not the same as what you get. I have bought a lot from them infact I'm almost a gold member on Aliexpress. For now I only buy plastic stuff and other household stuff from them. A word is enough for the wise. If you are not located in Lagos, better for you. Just come to Lagos and do your shopping where you can feel and see what you are buying until you get a great source to buy from abroad.
gracias bro,i'll have that in mind..
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by topejully(f): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
jefy:

topejully@gmail.com

mail me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2016
I said i needed bulk sellers/wholesale dealers not retailers. For all those sending me mails with expensive quoted retail prices.
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by purplecircle: 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
jefy:
I said i needed bulk sellers/wholesale dealers not retailers. For all those sending me mails with expensive quoted retail prices.

Sent you mail
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by jefy(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
All the scammers in the house owner well done...
Within the wee hours of 5.30 to 6.00am,my phone beeped,to my self, 'who could this be?' checked my phone screen to confirm and it was a private number,well,i just had to take the call and this conversation ensued.
Me: Hello!
Dude: yea,hello,been a while o,how have you been?
Me: am fine o,sorry,who am i on to?
Dude: ha,so you mean you cant guess my voice?
Me: No I can't,who are you and where are you calling from?
Dude: dont you have anyone abroad?
Me: No i dont (the anger face,these scums again!
dude: think very well
Me: want to have fun, pretending to think: oh oh i have a friend in the U.S, Chidioke.
Dude: (he fakes laughter)hahahahaha yea,its me Chidioke. How are you and how is Nigeria? Anyways,you know what,take down my number and call me.
Me: Sorry,i don't have airtime.
Dude: Go out and get airtime ,it's important.
Me: haba my guy,it's just a few minuits before six,i cant go out looking for airtime,why dont you talk to me afterall,you are calling from the US.
Dude: ok,(He drops the call and never called back.)
what a broke scammer.
Just because i needed business info,all the scammers want to rip me off. Owner try ni
Re: I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent by Nobody: 10:08am On May 05, 2016
Contact me for your quality boxers @300 both packaging

(1) (Reply)

NBS Report-bank Credit And Deposit By States In Nigeria-most Read / How To Make Money Posting Ads Online In Nigeria / Electric Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.