Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88349 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Exxit(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
kingthreat:

Saying something sensible that your retarded skull cannot make anything about.
kk
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Bbklopsy: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
unintelligent diversion
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
poseidon12:

Speak for yourself buddy. I would not mind having such a talented, driven, smart lady as a wife.
Go and marry her now, what are you waiting for?
Who you/she help?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheFirstLady: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

I don't mess with uncouth and rabid folks who lack interpersonal skills and they think the only can get attention is by being caustic or wishing folks they don't know the worst in life unprovoked. Positive vibes and banter only lol.
sure thang... so what's up?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Would Wizkid be the first or the last artiste on earth to have his/her career threatened, marred intervened on ? How then does that justify his statement ?

Whatever makes either of any two persons to bear out his/her inner-most feelings in an high-voltage issue specifically of a type which normally shouldn't be uttered and is nevertheless still spoken out, typed, implied, said, tweeted, gestured, then that person must have meant it with all intent and purpose at that particular moment in time-space regardless whether that whatever is his/her emotions spiking or under the influence, he/she will actualize it if the opportunity present itself at that moment in time-space continuum. Thus, one whose safety feels threatened is expected to secure it by acting.
LIES
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

That's crush, big bredrin. But her pum be stinking tho? Too much dycks and different types of swimming babies, or she's just dirty?

Ol'girl is an illiterate. Who reports a threat after mouthing off about destroying a career with a delusional blog? I honestly don't know when bloggers became the big media machine that can destroy careers. Now, she's running to the feds snitching - weak heifer.

If the feds were to arrest folks for threats, without proof of intent, then the whole country would be in jail. Like how many times do you see lorry drivers call everyone "fvcking cu.nts/tossers" and threaten to jump out of the lorry and whoop that arse? grin

Yesterday, I was reading Lilly Allen's story about the intruder (who's also her stalker, and he's threatening to kill her) who came to her house. With that one, even when Met Police went to her and she told them about it, they told her the person most likely made a mistake and was probably going to a next property. And they didn't even take her seriously till she noticed that her bag was missing and had to persuade them that it's also burglary.

The police aren't jobless and they've got other things to deal with than just mere threat about beating someone up.
lol bruv so my internet conked out on me yesterday so I was stuck with using the giffgaff internet i had on my mobile and that thang is slow as hell plus the phone screen is too small compared to what I am used to with my lappy. but ermmm yeah the problem is solved and am back baby babyyyy lolz oh yeah and fork linda ikeji lolz grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
TheFirstLady:
Lmao at the Ibadan connect... she prolly got a thang for ya... Sukkot has no chill mehn, his phone stinks already?! double da. mn,thats cold mehn...
yup my phone stinks. but thankfully i got my internet connection on my lappy sorted today. shyttt conked out on me yesterday and i was stuck with this small screen phone with cumbersome keyboard. ahh well am back baby babyyyy lolz grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
TheProphetess:

Oh please quit all this useless conspiracy and fear mongering. You know what your saying is not true. The country you're living in sef child marriage is still legal and your here shouting that men are facing discrimination. Discrimination from who? Please
You sound afraid and emasculated that women are finally getting basic human rights.
I'm wondering if you would have spewed this same trash when women were looking for the right to vote.
Men face discrimination everyday, and women, being women, always use "emotional blackmail" when dealing with them.
So, shut UP.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheFirstLady: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
cool
sukkot:
yup my phone stinks. but thankfully i got my internet connection on my lappy sorted today. shyttt conked out on me yesterday and i was stuck with this small screen phone with cumbersome keyboard. ahh well am back baby babyyyy lolz grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
folks4luv:

more reason I support Linda reporting him to d police. at least some boys won't copy him n start calling every girl they r pissed at smelling kitty kat.
BTW, have u heard that there is no bad publicity? each time people remember wizkid, they remember d guy given an eviction note.
And Aunty Linda=Smelly kitty cat. phew.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:

but errm Sukkot, u know the house Linda bought in banana island for 500m or so, you think she made all that money from blogging? just blogging.

I know she is a millionaire and all, just as seun and Bella Naija is. I don't know if u visit Bella Naija, but it has more content and better graphics than linda ikeji.

am no hater and I admire hard working women but I can't just believe she bought that over priced house with hard earned money but then buys a fake Hermes birkin bag....
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

but errm Sukkot, u know the house Linda bought in banana island for 500m or so, you think she made all that money from blogging? just blogging.

I know she is a millionaire and all, just as seun and Bella Naija is. I don't know if u visit Bella Naija, but it has more content and better graphics than linda ikeji.

am no hater and I admire hard working women but I can't just believe she bought that over priced house with hard earned money but then buys a fake Hermes birkin bag....
[b]with regard to the fake hermes bag somehow i think she got scammed. i dont think she knew she bought a fake bag till she put it online and someone told her. she thought she bought a genuine bag at a good discount because in london many eastern europeans ( most of them are scammers ) have shops in the west end selling fakes as original at discount prices. personally i think if she knew it was fake she wouldnt advertise it. she advertized it cuz she thought it was genuine. thats my humble opinion and i am 99 percent certain of it

i visit bellanaija and its a lot more professional but too congested. it has the feel of a real corporate structure magazine and based on that i dont see it being a hit with this generation of people who dont have the time to be searching. they want what they want in their face without searching hard and that is what the simplicity of linda ikejis blog provides and hence why it is popular with teenagers

with regards to did she buy the house from blogging money ? i was crunching the numbers and it is a possibility if she is a good saver. you know nigerians like to waste money for rubbish and linda ikejis blog is one of the ways they waste money. like a rich nigerian will think nothing of buying 10,000 dollar champagne just to show off. keep in mind dele momodu became a billionaire from doing the exact same thing linda does but only in his case it was sold in a hardcopy magazine called ovation. so lets crunch out the numbers. so lets say these politician ads and fortune 500 companies that do ads with her give her 5,000 dollars per ad. if over the years of her blog she has had 500 of these kind of ads ( keep in mind this is incumbent on her being a good saver ) then thats 500 multiplied by 5,000 dollars which is 2.5 million dollars which is like more than the price of a banana island mansion ( keep in mind she has no overheads at all. its just her and a laptop ). so can she buy a banana island mansion from being linda ikeji the most popular blogger in nigeria ? absolutely yes. did she get some help from some of her politician friends ? absolutely yes[/b] wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
TheFirstLady:
sure thang... so what's up?

You tell me, Ms Sunshine. I'm just out here tryna make time and working smart pay the bills. You?

Still waiting on you for the other thing that will blow my mind away. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
lol bruv so my internet conked out on me yesterday so I was stuck with using the giffgaff internet i had on my mobile and that thang is slow as hell plus the phone screen is too small compared to what I am used to with my lappy. but ermmm yeah the problem is solved and am back baby babyyyy lolz oh yeah and fork linda ikeji lolz grin grin

Looool.

Only cheap nyggahs fvck with that giffgaff, big bredrin. EE is the other effed up network. Real nyggahs stay with o2 and Vodafone lol.

muthaphuck that sket tryna play victim after profiting off the lil man's private life for clicks and threatening to destroy his career, thus taking food out of he and his family's mouth. These biitches instigate shyte and start playing victim afterwards, hence I stay away crazy skets lol.

And her smelly pum and attitude stay chasing men away. Like seriously, what type of man wants to wife up a chic with purtrid/yeasty pum? That pum is one and done. You don't even ring chics like that back after the discomfort lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

Only cheap nyggahs fvck with that giffgaff, big bredrin. EE is the other effed up network. Real nyggahs stay with o2 and Vodafone lol.

muthaphuck that sket tryna play victim after profiting off the lil man's private life for clicks and threatening to destroy his career, thus taking food out of he and his family's mouth. These biitches instigate shyte and start playing victim afterwards, hence I stay away crazy skets lol.

And her smelly pum and attitude stay chasing men away. Like seriously, what type of man wants to wife up a chic with purtrid/yeasty pum? That pum is one and done. You don't even ring chics like that back after the discomfort lol.
i am a cheap nigga grin grin grin

yeah fork linda ikeji and fork davido and fork omosexy and fork wizzkid. in fact fork any yeyebrity. em niggaz gettng high off their own supply of ego cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
valacious:

Why should someone like a comment from a user whose username is Motherfucker2...? why??
And how does it concern you? Has it in anyway decreased the money in your account (if there's any), or did it increase fuel price in your area? Nonsense. Don't mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Mutaino7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yinkakatty:
I'm surprised some people still can't see deceit written all over this Linda...or maybe they're pretending not to see because she's trying too hard to fool everybody at the same time but it can't work...WizKid should have really beaten her up
if truly you are a girl am ready to marry you for saying the truth.... Men have been seething with rage as i dey read what these wussies and poosies are writing in her defence.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Funny enough I don't like wizkid self, I don't follow him on any platform, got no pix of him! Just stating facts

so what fact have you stated now?? indeed you dont like him but you like his insultive manner if not you wont open your mouth to call a person you dont know #smelly kitty#. i guess thats the only thing you could learn from him. its such a pity.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheFirstLady: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

You tell me, Ms Sunshine. I'm just out here tryna make time and working smart pay the bills. You?

Still waiting on you for the other thing that will blow my mind away. tongue
i like a man that handles his business... for the other thing wink
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

so what fact have you stated now?? indeed you dont like him but you like his insultive manner if not you wont open your mouth to call a person you dont know #smelly kitty#. i guess thats the only thing you could learn from him. its such a pity.

What's your own with the #smelly kitty# I didn't even mention it in my post, its not my fault that you have issues down there dear! Go and get urself checked and please don't reply me! All the best with the cleaning
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by odijeks(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises
maybe you should re-read the bolded in your post and see how ironical you sound. unless you don't understand what blogging entails

I'm also not sure you'll simply relax and neglect a threat against your life and well-being because you consider it 'an empty threat'. someone revealing his evil intentions against you surely would make you feel insecure. you can't tell whats in the mind of the person.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
i am a cheap nigga grin grin grin

yeah fork linda ikeji and fork davido and fork omosexy and fork wizzkid. in fact fork any yeyebrity. em niggaz gettng high off their own supply of ego cheesy

Loool. I ain't mad atcha...there's recession. I'm even thinking of ditching one of my networks for giffgaff...just don't know if they can allow me keep the number cos I've had that number for 12 years.

Yes, 'em heifers stay breaking the ten crack commandments...never get high on ya own supply...in the words of Notorious B.I.G, the greatest rhymer ever lol. These paigons aren't thorough and all those who broke that commandment in the past look washed up now lol. Can't disobey Brooklyn's Jesus looool.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
[b]with regard to the fake hermes bag somehow i think she got scammed. i dont think she knew she bought a fake bag till she put it online and someone told her. she thought she bought a genuine bag at a good discount because in london many eastern europeans ( most of them are scammers ) have shops in the west end selling fakes as original at discount prices. personally i think if she knew it was fake she wouldnt advertise it. she advertized it cuz she thought it was genuine. thats my humble opinion and i am 99 percent certain of it

i visit bellanaija and its a lot more professional but too congested. it has the feel of a real corporate structure magazine and based on that i dont see it being a hit with this generation of people who dont have the time to be searching. they want what they want in their face without searching hard and that is what the simplicity of linda ikejis blog provides and hence why it is popular with teenagers

with regards to did she buy the house from blogging money ? i was crunching the numbers and it is a possibility if she is a good saver. you know nigerians like to waste money for rubbish and linda ikejis blog is one of the ways they waste money. like a rich nigerian will think nothing of buying 10,000 dollar champagne just to show off. keep in mind dele momodu became a billionaire from doing the exact same thing linda does but only in his case it was sold in a hardcopy magazine called ovation. so lets crunch out the numbers. so lets say these politician ads and fortune 500 companies that do ads with her give her 5,000 dollars per ad. if over the years of her blog she has had 500 of these kind of ads ( keep in mind this is incumbent on her being a good saver ) then thats 500 multiplied by 5,000 dollars which is 2.5 million dollars which is like more than the price of a banana island mansion ( keep in mind she has no overheads at all. its just her and a laptop ). so can she buy a banana island mansion from being linda ikeji the most popular blogger in nigeria ? absolutely yes. did she get some help from some of her politician friends ? absolutely yes[/b] wink

okay.

also add the fact that she bought 2 range rover for her parents and bought them a house.

her political friends must be PDP.

I have a strong feeling that in the future, she will sell that house for a lot less. personally I think that house is bad investment.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SirShymexx: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
TheFirstLady:
i like a man that handles his business... for the other thing wink

Gotta handle my business like Flavor Flav's clock. It comes with the territory and having responsibilities.

Lol, patiently waiting. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

okay.

also add the fact that she bought 2 range rover for her parents and bought them a house.

her political friends must be PDP.

I have a strong feeling that in the future, she will sell that house for a lot less. personally I think that house is bad investment.
well she will definitely sell the house in the future because living in that kinda house, the service charge alone means you have to be making at least 10,000 dollars a year for the service charge payments cuz you know these luxury lekki and banana island condos pay service charges. so when her blog becomes unpopular which it will eventually ( everything that goes up must come down ) it will make no sense paying 10,000 dollars in service charge when you can buy a land and build your own house. however is it bad investment ? nah its a very good investment. location location location. that is a desirable location so she will sell for a profit when she wants to go and build her own house. so either way ? she still winning. in that location ? she can sell for a profit of 50 million naira. maybe even 100 million naira profit.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sukkot: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. I ain't mad atcha...there's recession. I'm even thinking of ditching one of my networks for giffgaff...just don't know if they can allow me keep the number cos I've had that number for 12 years.

Yes, 'em heifers stay breaking the ten crack commandments...never get high on ya own supply...in the words of Notorious B.I.G, the greatest rhymer ever lol. These paigons aren't thorough and all those who broke that commandment in the past look washed up now lol. Can't disobey Brooklyn's Jesus looool.
brah giffgaff is where its at. no commitments and no contracts. i dont like bills. i like to pay for things as I use. and its very cheap. everybody is switching to giffgaff. no point enriching an already rich company. am not sure if they will let you have your number though. you gotta ask them. biggie is the greatest rhymer ever ? really ? over rakim and big daddy kane and kool g rap ? really ? i dont rate biggie. nigga had some cool songs but i liked his commercial stuff with the rnb infusion. but his hardcore stuff just aint my thang.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by p2015: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
PentiumPro:

rants of a pained mofo
rants of a LovePeddler with a stinking coochie.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheProphetess(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Men face discrimination everyday, and women, being women, always use "emotional blackmail" when dealing with them.
So, shut UP.

Oh please.
Go look up the meaning of discrimination.
Are men being denied any socio-economic basic human rights? I don't think so. Are men being forced to marry old women at the tender age of 13? I don't think so.
When a man cheats if the woman divorces him everyone will insult her and say she can't keep a home. If it's the other way around she'll still be insulted.
In countries like Saudi Arabia is it men that are being stoned for getting raped? Is it men that are not allowed to drive? Is it men not being allowed to go to school? Is it men that weren't given the right to vote till mid 20th century?

If you want to be treated like a second class citizen that's your biz but I won't shut up.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by seedorf042: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dear Miss Linda Ikeji...forgive the star boy
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
sukkot:
well she will definitely sell the house in the future because living in that kinda house, the service charge alone means you have to be making at least 10,000 dollars a year for the service charge payments cuz you know these luxury lekki and banana island condos pay service charges. so when her blog becomes unpopular which it will eventually ( everything that goes up must come down ) it will make no sense paying 10,000 dollars in service charge when you can buy a land and build your own house. however is it bad investment ? nah its a very good investment. location location location. that is a desirable location so she will sell for a profit when she wants to go and build her own house. so either way ? she still winning. in that location ? she can sell for a profit of 50 million naira. maybe even 100 million naira profit.

so you think in the next 5 years, banana Island will still be worth its hype?

I don't think so.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Why did she bring up the change that she gave out! How does that relate to the issue on ground! Well as the saying goes! Birds of the same feathers flock together! Smelly kitty

you see your lifeeee!! you did not mention it? so you were asleep when you wrote this right? its not your fault, i blame your mentor wizkid. if not for him we wldnt be here. be mindful of your words bro, they could hunt you later. its well with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.