Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys (3496 Views)

Exposed:new Lies Ladies Tell To Scare Men Away Read This Full Conversation / Lies Girls Can't Stop Telling Guys / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ladies are so unique and have got more layers than an Onion.It would take forever to unravel ladies.
It would be difficult to find that lady who doesn't tell half-truths.From lying about the price of their dress, to pretending to be okay, ladies have their own fair share of "Innocent" lies.

Take a seat has you read through..

1. I'm Not The Jealous Type

Some ladies will say they're not the jealous type, buh wait till she catches you checking out another lady and see how "Red and Pink" her face will be.

2. He's Nobody/ Just A Friend

That nobody might just be an Ex-boyfriend who she doesn't want to talk about or he might be one of those friends with benefits.

3. I Promise Not To Get Mad

If she wants to find out something from you, she might just lie that she won't get mad so you tell her.When you do, all Hell breaks loose, the promise is forgotten and she unleashes her Fury.

4. Size Doesn't Matter

Some ladies go on and on about how size doesn't matter buh when they hook up with their Female pals they keep complaining about how they hate small size..."Oh my Gosh"...He has a small Dick Or He's too Short just like a HB Pencil.

5. I Didn't Get Your Message, My Phone Is Acting Up

It's either she's no longer interested in the relationship or she wants a new phone.

6. Give Me Your Number, I Will Call You

When you ask a lady for her number and she asks for yours instead, just forget it.Sometimes they might ask for your card and when you leave they trash it.Most ladies would never call you, they're only trying to be nice to you by asking for your number.

7. I'm On My Period

When she's not in the mood, this is one of the lies that come in handy, after all he won't be so silly as to want to confirm whether you're telling the truth or not, so he takes you for your word.

8. It's Not About The Money

A lot of ladies would tell you "I'm not interested in your money".It's not about the money, and I'd rather marry for love and all that.Just wait till you're broke and there's no money, then you would know that it was about the money.

9.I Don't Want To Tie You Down

This is a big lie because next thing you know, she begins to monitor your movements as if she plants bug tracker in you and activities through phone calls and unnoticed visitations.

10. I'll Be Ready In A Minute

This is the most common lie ladies use.When a lady tells you she'll be ready in a minute, just take a seat and relax because it's going to go from a minute to an hour.I'm sure sir Lalasticlala might be a victim of this..
Just kidding sir.

Drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

I'm sure many ladies will say it's not true buh c'mon let's wait and see.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticla, mynd44

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by omophunky(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lady's, doing what they know how to do best... which is...

Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by falconey(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good.......... not bad.

The funniest is they don't know they were lying
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
11. He's My Uncle / He's My Cousin..

And i'll be like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by donbenedict(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
I see girls who say give me your number, I will call you and "I didn't see your miscall, or text" as chronic liars!
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Section8(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dat no.10 tho, if ur're goin on a date with a babe start preparing 2hrs afta she has started else u will just kill yasef
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
falconey:
Good.......... not bad.

The funniest is they don't know they were lying
While actually they're lying unconsciously
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
omophunky:
Lady's, doing what they know how to do best... which is...
What bro?
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Vinshu(f): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Not all ladies. You dont have to generalize
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by cutieberie1(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hehehe am guilty of no 5 and 10
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vinshu:
Not all ladies. You dont have to generalize
Yea! Buh, can you tell me you're not guilty of any..
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by judey1992(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
i am a secondary virgin.

me and my bestie always bath togeda, cos we want to save water.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by decatalyst(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
YOU ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. angry

Ladies can lie sha grin
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DaZion(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
DanceVille xposes it all..
My galfrnd is guilty of 1, 5, 8 and 10.
Nice write up sir.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DaZion(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Ladies are so unique and have got more layers than an Onion.It would take forever to unravel ladies.
It would be difficult to find that lady who doesn't tell half-truths.From lying about the price of their dress, to pretending to be okay, ladies have their own fair share of "Innocent" lies.

Take a seat has you read through..

1. I'm Not The Jealous Type

Some ladies will say they're not the jealous type, buh wait till she catches you checking out another lady and see how "Red and Pink" her face will be.

2. He's Nobody/ Just A Friend

That nobody might just be an Ex-boyfriend who she doesn't want to talk about or he might be one of those friends with benefits.

3. I Promise Not To Get Mad

If she wants to find out something from you, she might just lie that she won't get mad so you tell her.When you do, all Hell breaks loose, the promise is forgotten and she unleashes her Fury.

4. Size Doesn't Matter

Some ladies go on and on about how size doesn't matter buh when they hook up with their Female pals they keep complaining about how they hate small size..."Oh my Gosh"...He has a small Dick Or He's too Short just like a HB Pencil.

5. I Didn't Get Your Message, My Phone Is Acting Up

It's either she's no longer interested in the relationship or she wants a new phone.

6. Give Me Your Number, I Will Call You

When you ask a lady for her number and she asks for yours instead, just forget it.Sometimes they might ask for your card and when you leave they trash it.Most ladies would never call you, they're only trying to be nice to you by asking for your number.

7. I'm On My Period

When she's not in the mood, this is one of the lies that come in handy, after all he won't be so silly as to want to confirm whether you're telling the truth or not, so he takes you for your word.

8. It's Not About The Money

A lot of ladies would tell you "I'm not interested in your money".It's not about the money, and I'd rather marry for love and all that.Just wait till you're broke and there's no money, then you would know that it was about the money.

9.I Don't Want To Tie You Down

This is a big lie because next thing you know, she begins to monitor your movements as if she plants bug tracker in you and activities through phone calls and unnoticed visitations.

10. I'll Be Ready In A Minute

This is the most common lie ladies use.When a lady tells you she'll be ready in a minute, just take a seat and relax because it's going to go from a minute to an hour.I'm sure sir Lalasticlala might be a victim of this..
Just kidding sir.

Drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

I'm sure many ladies will say it's not true buh c'mon let's wait and see.

List Compiled By
DanceVille
Most ladies ar guilty of numba 10, even if they deny d rest.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by omophunky(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
DanceVille:
What bro?
lie
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
cutieberie1:
Hehehe am guilty of no 5 and 10
I see you..
Thanks for admitting that.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
judey1992:
i am a secondary virgin.

me and my bestie always bath togeda, cos we want to save water.
Totally hilarious.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Brymo: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Im a virgin, while she is giving some dude some!
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
No 10 tho grin guilty as charged tongue
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by tolzy90(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Girls can lie but Op you didn't include this one

Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Vinshu(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
DanceVille:
Yea! Buh, can you tell me you're not guilty of any..

Lol not "any" but "many" ( 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 )
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by hatux: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
I've never kissed any man in my life....
Dohundecided

Who's fooling who

grin
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala and mynd44.
Please can you help me to do the needful.. Or what did you think?
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by ClassCaptain(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
1) Esp give that your number, i will call you,,,

that was how one girl collected me number and said she would call me when she gets home... I now think she is homeless because till now, she has not called me.

that was how i asked one too, to give me her bbm pin. She refused but i persisted.. That was how she gave me her jamb reg number..

2) am not bleaching, its my natural colour coming out..

You will see their childhood pics and their colour is all black and shining in deep contrast to their fair skin now..
They will go like my true colour is just coming out ,its the enjoyment or fresh air, some will even say they are merely using coconut oil..

3) Never mind.... No need again..

When a lady tells u never mind or no need again.please that is when u should mind ooo... Pls mind ooo.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
hatux:
I've never kissed any man in my life....
Dohundecided

Who's fooling who

grin
Lol! Ladies think we guys are dumb.
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:

that was how one girl collected me number and said she would call me when she gets home... I now think she is homeless because till now, she has not called me.

that was how i asked one too, to give me her bbm pin. She refused but i persisted.. That was how she gave me her jamb reg number..

You will see their childhood pics and their colour is all black and shining in deep contrast to their fair skin now..
They will go like my true colour is just coming out ,its the enjoyment or fresh air, some will even say they are merely using coconut oil..

When a lady tells u never mind or no need again.please that is when u should mind ooo... Pls mind ooo.
lol

only you guys know where you're meeting dese kind of ladies o
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:

That's Great dude..

Cheer!
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by misshoree(f): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Am guilty of only number 3 and 6
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by misshoree(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:

i dont agree with d premises of that number2...i was fair when i was younger,pple call me oyinbo and now m dark.....

Atimes,pple tend to change as dey grow old

1 Like

Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
misshoree:
Am guilty of only number 3 and 6
Wow! Really...
Re: 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys by DanceVille: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol not "any" but "many" ( 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 )
So you're guilty of it and you told me I shouldn't generalise...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your New Wife Does This? ( Photo) / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.