Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) (6969 Views)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
my fellow nairalanders, pls there is this very pretty girl I met, she saw me the very first time she visited her cousin sister.I have never seen any girl as pretty as she is, many guys were going crazy about her. I walkedup to her and requested for her no. In a polite way, she said she didn't come with her phone. I said ok, then she visited her sister again knowing fully well that her sister travelled, but this time with her phone. I didn't waste anytime in collecting her no, Which she gave to me eagerly. I just took the no. And walked away without giving her mine, just said thanks. Later I called her the following day, she picked and uhm.....didn't interact much, maybe the environ she stays poses as a threat to our phone conversation. Bc it seems the girl is still a virgin to me, and probably from a strict home lol. But now she flashes me every now and then. Pls guys I am scared of being friendzoned, is this a green light? Should I go ahead and woo her. Any suggestion on how to win her heart and make her mine. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by IamLEGEND1: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by zyzxx(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
It obvious she has created a space for you in her heart for her to have ur time
Don't dull yourself bro, she can become ur everything if you play your card smartly
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by vizkiz: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
so na we go teach you how to toast babe again? Guy, what have you been learning since the day you registered on nairaland? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by hatux: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na wa o...

Nothing person no go see for nairalandundecided, I imagine these people posting this kinda topics 'she visited me with green pants, what does that mean?'she asked for my bbm pin what should I do?

Are they robots

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by 1trillionlikes: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
And these are suppose to be the leaders of tomorrow..... She seems a virgin to you... Very childish

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by ogaprime(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nooo, its not green light, it is candle light...

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by rosieluv(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
childish thread

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Julietcutie(f): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
no op it's a blue light

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Bluezy13(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hehehe...

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
zyzxx:
It obvious she has created a space for you in her heart for her to have ur time
Don't dull yourself bro, she can become ur everything if you play your card smartly
Thanks bro, noted

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by freshbonesneh(f): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
abeg who get flashing for phone

I wan flash dis op brain.
abi make I kuku upgrade his brain

no light I for use my phone

jakujaku

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by MilesLamar(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gimme her number

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by PureWays(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
She's a young lady, prolly in her teens.

She's new to the dating world that's why she couldn't play her cards well..

She's shown you her cards already, it's your call now.

That light is green enough to make move bro.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by JohnnyBling(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
bro contact xxxteddyxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Osyxcel(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nothing wet pesin no go see for this NL sef... angry
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Keketu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
no op it's a blue light
have your boob fallen? this will help you https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Helkayklassic(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Your moniker is Wins18 and u still asking us how to win a female heart, what's the meaning of your moniker then if i may ask?
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2016
wins18:
my fellow nairalanders, pls there is this very pretty girl I met, she saw me the very first time she visited her cousin sister.I have never seen any girl as pretty as she is, many guys were going crazy about her. I walkedup to her and requested for her no. In a polite way, she said she didn't come with her phone. I said ok, then she visited her sister again knowing fully well that her sister travelled, but this time with her phone. I didn't waste anytime in collecting her no, Which she gave to me eagerly. I just took the no. And walked away without giving her mine, just said thanks. Later I called her the following day, she picked and uhm.....didn't interact much, maybe the environ she stays poses as a threat to our phone conversation. Bc it seems the girl is still a virgin to me, and probably from a strict home lol. But now she flashes me every now and then. Pls guys I am scared of being friendzoned, is this a green light? Should I go ahead and woo her. Any suggestion on how to win her heart and make her mine. Thanks

abeg free the small girl. that girl is not even up to 19.

don't be a child molester
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2016
PureWays:
no Na
she is naive and should not be taken advantage of.
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by kpoinman(m): 1:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Pls don't go for her.
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by iDRAW(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2016
post the number here let the elders look at it.

until then, no answer from me.

-The chief spokesperson of council of elders.... Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by PureWays(m): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

no Na
she is naive and should not be taken advantage of.
That depends ma'am.
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2016
wins18:

You are clearly under 18,please go and read your books
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] na GREEN light u the find
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by mavericky(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
wins18:

You sabi how to collect number waka like badt guy but you no sabi toast woman. O boy follow ur heart and attack or regret not doing so.
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2016
mavericky:

You sabi how to collect number waka like badt guy but you no sabi toast woman. O boy follow ur heart and attack or regret not doing so.
Hahaha bro, I don't want to appear desperate, I did that purposely and it worked, she might be wondering

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Your moniker is Wins18 and u still asking us how to win a female heart, what's the meaning of your moniker then if i may ask?

Hahaha that got me
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:

abeg free the small girl. that girl is not even up to 19.
don't be a child molester
Okay Noted
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
iDRAW:
post the number here let the elders look at it.

until then, no answer from me.

-The chief spokesperson of council of elders.... Nairaland.
Bad, baddo, baddest grin
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by HITTED(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
angry
Re: Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) by wins18(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
PureWays:

Your ways are truely pure my guy, nice advice u've gat up there, I will consider that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) / Top 10 Amazing Benefits/advantages Of Blow*Job (Mouth Action) / "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.