Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,510 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65795 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Clone2020(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Enough with the twitter screen shots. Every topic now has screenshots of Twitter posts.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by prinsam30: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toni pain I will advice you go hug a Transformer and leave these oloshos to settle demsef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by dotcomnamename: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
bunmioguns:
This woman sha

Why taking panadol over another man's headache

Anyway

Bad belle is allowed

Abi Wizkid don dey nyansh her

Who knows

[size=15pt]Why do we always run away from the truth? Tony Payne is 100% right. Bite yourself first and feel the pain before you bite others. When she dey destroy peoples lives with her blog she no know? Now she no want make them do the same to her? How is that gonna work? [/size] undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
make this linda ikeji no go vex drink Ota piapia oh.. These bashing too much grin

Aunty smelling pussay sef too dey find person trouble. her mates are building up a home already while she is still feeling like a god because of her "acheivments". Well I am not hating (actually I am a little though undecided) but I think aunty smelling pussay linda should take a break from being an annoying biitch.

Payne has heavy points in her tweets if you actually read it through. Linda ikeji should stop being a biitch. She is cool though and hardworking, but that looks like a camouflage compared to her actions.

Remember my advice to you? Respect the ladies because you still have a longgggggggggggggg way to go.

Such derogatory word you think you are using today to spite them will come back to haunt you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by IamAtribalist: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool I STILL REMEMBER HOW VICIOUSLY LINDA BULLIED GOLDIE TIRELESSLY AND THE MOMENT GOLDIE DIED LINDA STARTED TRYING TO TREAT HER NICE. LINDA IS A DISGUSTING CREATURE AND IF SHE CAN DISH IT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT TOO. GOD PUNISH HER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR. cool

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Holywizard: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
omo i don fvck toto 4 dis world bt e remain to fvck albino, mad woman, hausa girl, cripple & imbecìle

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by oldtopics(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
i am a lady and i suppose to support her, but what i see here is deep rooted hate by linda.. while trying to gain sympathy, why is she inciting they take off his endorsement, mtscheeew stinky brain and personality. stop bullying linda

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Surely, some of the MORONS and LIB Minions Toni Payne referred to will show up here to continue their sycophantic duties. Some are already here...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
This is serious.
Getting interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by stubbornman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if tony pain dey find wizkid cucumber... courtesy demands she tells him in private...no be she rugged man been dey use shine dah year
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by beautyBrains(f): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
I will always say, she has no principle. Nothing lasts for ever but how do you want to go down? She doesn't think about that.
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.[/quote]

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by iamsea(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
nonsense
so.... You had to quote me to say that nonsense... Watch ur hand bro....

8 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ayamAgenius: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why is this Toni so payn'd? embarassed embarassed
She needs a boost in popularity too? undecided undecided
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by aolumaxi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Madam Linda, if it's the endorsement you want, come and take it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ghostmist: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
why all this beefing against Linda? make she no report news again?

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by wilybebsy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who takes someone with a smelly kitty-cat serious?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hollah123: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
for people calling wizkid name i believe say craze don enter dere head finish.how can u tarnish pples reputation n expect dem to keep quiet?its like slapping someone n expecting him to hug u.its impossible.at least nt everybody will free her now.but seriously wizzy Bleep up y him no arrange guys wey go fucj dis babe n post d tape online.i believe dat will b o.k n dat will silence her fr life n nobody will ever trace it to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Pepuscutie270(f): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
the funny part is where Wizkid's fans blasted her for sleeping with one Sesan Ogunro. don't even know who to believe, Linda said she never slept with anyone for money.. see for yourself here..... what Wizkid's fans wrote on Linda's ig page... http://ngeneolivia..com.ng/2016/04/wizkids-trolls-came-for-linda-ikeji.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
From her boldness you can tell that Tony Payne doesn't have a smelly pvssaiii

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by shamecurls(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smelling kitty Kat don enter amm.

Bashing from all frontlines

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by yemoxyl(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Can't believe linda involved the police in that issue,if all the celeb she has been writing wrong news about involved the police, she would be behind bars...guess she's really scared of wizkid's empty threat..even if he wanted to,he can't cos his image is at stake..and she's a blogger(top one at that).....matter wey don die,why didn't donjazzy arrest olamide...ladies sha, too much drama

43 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by northvietnam(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Old cargo linda vs wizybaby

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by 9t9jacobs: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
It high time linda changes the concept of her blog; instead of publishing inconclusive articles about people and celebrities...Linda pls think outside the box a little. Good name na im be the koko!

21 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by jasysandra(f): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
All these waste of words are so not necessary angry

Old women be acting like toddlers cry

Going to bed joor

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by 0ubenji(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?
Dis is wah a typical naijan wud say wen an opponent hits some awesomely solid points in a debate
#bigotry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Joe4lv(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Trust me on this: the fall of LIB is closer than we thought.

A woman who lives on the downfalls of people is the devil herself.

I don't support violence against women but Linda is insensitive in her publication on wizkid matter.

She should go get a life by buying a husband as she claims she can do.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Lastanza: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nasha1 come and educate urself and stop being subjective just because she is your fellow woman.

This is your fellow woman dishing it out raw objectively and not one blind feminist some where trying to score cheap points on dead end matter.

My question to you is, is Linda the only blogger in Nigeria? Why is her case different.
She is just surviving and reviving her blog with scandal.
Let her supposed talent make a way for her and not scandals.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
hollah123:
for people calling wizkid name i believe say craze don enter dere head finish.how can u tarnish pples reputation n expect dem to keep quiet?its like slapping someone n expecting him to hug u.its impossible.at least nt everybody will free her now.but seriously wizzy Bleep up y him no arrange guys wey go fucj dis babe n post d tape online.i believe dat will b o.k n dat will silence her fr life n nobody will ever trace it to him

This post is the reason why any rational human being will never support Wizkid's usage of vulgar words.

You're telling Wizkid to gang rape Linda Ikeja because she did her job as a gossip blogger?

You need to be raped by a gang of 20 gay men to reset your faulty brains to default.

13 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by banmee(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
I888:
Mr Man, Tony is very RIGHT... cool

He is very wrong. All this mud slinging can be solved with a well timed law suit. Nigeria is such a lawless country which is why this is even an issue. If Linda truly publishes defamatory stories then take her to court. Simple. She is apparently smarter that wizkid for example. She used the law to halt his utterances. Why can't others do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tony Payne...abeg keep quiet and go and continue the blow.job u were giving ruggedman. Abi no be ur ex hubby sing am?

Common!

The lowest lifers are pple who beef u secretly but only come out in the open when u re fighting someone else...

Ode!

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
see ooo... in d previous thread where I said she dey fear wizzy..... some idiot av bin abusing me oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

He is very wrong. All this mud slinging can be solved with a well timed law suit. Nigeria is such a lawless country which is why this is even an issue. If Linda truly publishes defamatory stories then take her to court. Simple. She is apparently smarter that wizkid for example. She used the law to halt his utterances. Why can't others do the same.
did you see what Tony said? that she has drawn the first blood and now taught others what to do. Therefore, she had better be watching her back because lots of court case will be hanging on her neck when she post something about someone next time.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.