Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65805 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hedonistic: 3:52am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?
Brother, this whole episode is extremely enlightening. It shows that many Nigerians are envious monsters who despise other people's success and would exploit any window of opportunity to bring you down because of that. It's like they are oppressed by your success and they cannot even disguise it.

Imagine the senseless and baseless comments many fools are dropping here and elsewhere. What exactly is Linda's crime? She is a blogger, and her job entails reporting soft news about public figures, whether good bad or ugly....which we can liken to some sort of e-soft sell platform. Conventional soft sell platforms like City People Magazine, Enconmium, and Yes Magazine write far WORSE things, many times even untrue, about celebrities and public figures. How come the publishers of these magazines (Seye Kehinde and Co) don't get this level of hate? Even bloggers like Stella Dimoko report more bile and slanderous things than Linda would ever dare, but because Stella doesn't live in Banana Island, she does not have the 'privilege' of being subjected to this level of hate and envy.

It is truly incredible. A nation of pathetic losers and envious haters.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hedonistic: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2016
kumulus:
And the things is, if all this people you're writing crap about decided to sue you collectively....chai... I no think say Synagogue prayers go fit save you....and bear in mind say na broda bubu regime we dey....and you no fine reach Aunty Aishat.....you go tey for Kuje

You morons need an education. Making noise all over the place about suing and lawsuits does not make you seem enlightened. It makes you look extremely stupid if you don't know anything about grounds for litigation.

What exactly is stopping them from suing her? Think about that. Your brain is not an artifact.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Wowzer(m): 4:10am On Apr 18, 2016
All those opposed to Linda's destructive, copy and paste blogging style should send petitions to Google/ Blogger. To save Journalism as a profession and Her victims should take legal actions against her.

All those opposed to Wizkid's threat should send petition to Police Commissioner in support of Linda.

In that way there is no Cognitive Bias.

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2016
With a friend like linda, one does'nt need an enemy!...learn to CHEW UR WORDS FIRST BEFORE SPITTING THEM!...i hate it when pple peddle falsehood about me!

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Reference(m): 4:30am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.

Abeg make I hear word. She has cut her cloth im gossip just as every other person that specializes in one profession or the other. That is why there are institutions called the 'courts of law'. Feel she's slandering with untruths sue for libel, period....and talking about morals in the entertainment industry is like seeking a virgin in ta maternity ward. Linda is just trying to belong and you must accept her warts and all because you all are in the same mud pit.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by tyhwo: 4:37am On Apr 18, 2016
This one that can't keep a home is also talking grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AntiWailer: 4:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Spots on

Tony Payne

I laughed when the silly girl said women should stand for women and I was like the way she stood for Goldie, Lola and Payne.

Oya as advised do your give away so attack dogs can spring into action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by lindiwey: 4:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:
Toni Payne has been in the dark for long and will do anything to be in the limelight.

Sometimes women are their own problem but no matter what Toni Payne says she should remember that as a celebrity you need to be a role model for your fans and not instigating violence on the womenfolk

That's the point. "Women are their own problem
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by repogirl(f): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Toni has her points sha.

Linda obviously has some issues. Even Toni has issues, no one is perfect and we are all hypocritical sometimes.

Still, there are mature way to solve it issues, Wizkid went overboard with his childishness, and Linda found something to use against him.

Nigeria is a lawless country and people have even forgotten that the law exists, that's why instead of taking up the issues maturely and lawfully, some foolish people will be threatening physical abuse.

Linda has shown them the way, if you feel bullied or defamed, take legal action. Simple, instead of forming like one stúpid gangstar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ItzChinnex(m): 4:59am On Apr 18, 2016
opeaceo:
Some peeps are using this issue to lash out at her, they have bottled up grudges against her, luckily for them, the internet never forgets. In the end, they might make up and their fans would have insulted and cursed and give hatred a rent for free in their heart and they'll carry on as if nothing happened.

To each his own.

will that stop her account for receiving alert?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by bunmioguns(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2016
AyamBlaze:
If only you had an iota of reasoning left in ur peanut brain, you'd know Toni Payne was saying the truth! Linda should stop acting like a saint when she knows she does these things. Wizkid only took it a step further..

Why insulting based on my post

I only stated my opinion

Please, I don’t take that from anyone

Take note
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kingthreat(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2016
hedonistic:

Brother, this whole episode is extremely enlightening. It shows that many Nigerians are envious monsters who despise other people's success and would exploit any window of opportunity to bring you down because of that. It's like they are oppressed by your success and they cannot even disguise it.

Imagine the senseless and baseless comments many fools are dropping here and elsewhere. What exactly is Linda's crime? She is a blogger, and her job entails reporting soft news about public figures, whether good bad or ugly....which we can liken to some sort of e-soft sell platform. Conventional soft sell platforms like City People Magazine, Enconmium, and Yes Magazine write far WORSE things, many times even untrue, about celebrities and public figures. How come the publishers of these magazines (Seye Kehinde and Co) don't get this level of hate? Even bloggers like Stella Dimoko report more bile and slanderous things than Linda would ever dare, but because Stella doesn't live in Banana Island, she does not have the 'privilege' of being subjected to this level of hate and envy.

It is truly incredible. A nation of pathetic losers and envious haters.

You and your people are the pathetic losers and envious haters not Nigerians. Keep glorifying people who destroy others through the media. Someday you may be in the news and feel the pain.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by femo86(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Na who be dis Linda gan an

LIB...Fake news, fake blog..Oya come sue me na grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ghostmist: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2016
kaydp:
Did you read the post at all? Obviously, you're still being fooled
that's what she does... she reports news. she. has also impressed me with the mature way she handled that little kid.

abi you want me to support that foulmouthed and empty headed kid who kept using derogatory words to describe someone that could easily pass for his elder sister?

Linda is way out of their league.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the law is an ass in this country,that is why linda is happy ,she knows she will buy her way.
so can wizzy... he got the money just like Linda.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?
she didn't make blogging what it is today. If you don't know the history of blogging, why not find out its history? She isn't the first blogger and there are silent bloggers who do theirs with professionalism.

Do you see the damage her method of blogging has done to Nigerian blogosphere, even up to the extent that people now hack traffic source just for adsense clicks. I know a dude who does this.

Would I blame you? No. This is Nigeria where people sell their souls because of money, little wonder she is ready to say anything controversial because of money.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 5:41am On Apr 18, 2016
nasha1:

nah i am against any untrained boy who abuses women with derogatory words.
toyin is an attention seeker.
is there any truth in what Tony said? My friend in Lekki who knows wizzy's house told me Wizzy own that house which Linda was peddling lies on.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 5:42am On Apr 18, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Egbon... what bellanaija has achieved. Linda is a baby next to it...
BellaNaija does her blogging with professionalism.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by I888(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Lol. Funny u...

Just go and check webmetrics and compare both blogs.

You ll understand. Even Nairaland that started before Linda doesn't have the viewership she has
But Bella is more respected than Linda. Money isn't everything my dear. She isn't a professional blogger. It's high time she separates herself from the park.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by KELVINXY: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?

see ur life
wat was linda's motive when she dived into someone's personal life?
while the country has more serious issues to blog about?

wat are u doing now?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by saintdennis(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2016
hollah123:
for people calling wizkid name i believe say craze don enter dere head finish.how can u tarnish pples reputation n expect dem to keep quiet?its like slapping someone n expecting him to hug u.its impossible.at least nt everybody will free her now.but seriously wizzy Bleep up y him no arrange guys wey go fucj dis babe n post d tape online.i believe dat will b o.k n dat will silence her fr life n nobody will ever trace it to him

You're a "wise guy"... the greatest satisfaction is watching on as a confused enemy tries to figure out "who set him/her up". Lols

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Boss13: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:
Toni Payne has been in the dark for long and will do anything to be in the limelight.

Sometimes women are their own problem but no matter what Toni Payne says she should remember that as a celebrity you need to be a role model for your fans and not instigating violence on the womenfolk

Shut up if you have nothing to say. This is not about violence against women. Linda is playing that card for public sympathy. She was rude have been rude and will continue to be rude till the general public call her out. We should stop patronizing rude people. I have and I don't go to her blog anymore. You will never understand how wicked she is till it happens to you. This is not about money, she has profited out of the pains of others and that's bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:
Spots on

Tony Payne

I laughed when the silly girl said women should stand for women and I was like the way she stood for Goldberg , Lola and Payne.

Oya as advised do your give away so attack dogs can spring into action

@bolded. am sure u are high on goldberg beer before typing this grin Its goldie not goldberg
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AntiWailer: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2016
joborskill:

@bolded. am sure u are high on goldberg beer before typing thia grin Its goldie not goldberg

lol dt is my smart fone trying to prove smarter than it is grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol dt is my smart fone trying to prove smarter than it is grin

in all these kasala wey dey shele na who u blame? i think linda is the trouble maker here. You cant know how painful it is until u become famous and someone slanders you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by baby124: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Toni is right. Even though I don't support what Wizkid said. Linda is a bully and her blog is childish. I don't even go there anymore to read anything. All her commenters are quite hungry and childish too. She won't have her blog much longer as people will keep suing her. She has set a bad precedent for herself and tied herself in a very tight spot. A gossip does not sue anyone or even fight back. As you know your hands are not clean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2016
alheriTOJ:
Linda didn't start blogging in Nig,Bella of bellanaija did! that person who said linda made Blogging what it is please don't say that outside. Bella makes just as much as linda, bella has been able to diversify her blog, something linda cannot do. I used to be one of linda's biggest fans, the fame and money I getting to her, she is full of shit! she is cyber bully, she shouldn't come and be forming victim, she is far from iT! all the stories she has published about toke, tonto which could have ruined them nko? she can shove it! she never apologies or takes down a false publication. i'm not going to support her just she's a woman, after trying so hard to ruin other women? she should shove her sob story.
You just earned my respect for being factual and speaking the undiluted truth.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by 27dec: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2016
this is season film

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by anonimi: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2016
mpowa:
That's not the culture yet in Nigeria, who get time for that?... If that's the culture APC and PDP go don sue themselves tire, Fayose will be in serious sh*t now. --> She should do the right things to enjoy her life in peace SIMPLE! when you try to pull people Down, you go down 1st, it's a bad business.

How can/will that be the culture in our country if WE don't oblige our yeyebrities to follow the path?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Boss13: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:
Toni has her points sha.

Linda obviously has some issues. Even Toni has issues, no one is perfect and we are all hypocritical sometimes.

Still, there are mature way to solve it issues, Wizkid went overboard with his childishness, and Linda found something to use against him.

Nigeria is a lawless country and people have even forgotten that the law exists, that's why instead of taking up the issues maturely and lawfully, some foolish people will be threatening physical abuse.

Linda has shown them the way, if you feel bullied or defamed, take legal action. Simple, instead of forming like one stúpid gangstar.

No I don't think wizkid went over the board. She has harassed the young man consistently. Put yourself in wizkid shoes and try to rationalize the pain he goes through. How would you feel when your private life becomes public news and to make matter worst, someone is profiting from it.

Nigerian celebrities actually caused this repugnant blogger. She should have gotten the beating of her life from the beginning when she started the false dissemination of information. Then we can go to the police to settle family matter.

Linda you are a bully stop seeking public sympathy. You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Even ruggedman and 9ice have debunked this claim.

91ce did that 8 years after just to reduce her shame.

Let me tell u something. 91ce and rugged man were in the same cult - . I had lots of friends who were close to them who confirmed the story. Why would 91ce deny all that after years? He did that to reduce her shame after forgiving her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.