Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr (5174 Views)

How I Reduced My Adsense High Page Ctr From 7% To 2% / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate) / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lets take a look at dis top 10ways to increase ur CTR
1) You should make your Adsense ads look as a part of your web page. They shouldn't look like an Ad. People are negative to advertising. They search the internet for content not ads. Especially Banners have a less of 0,5% response. Their days are over. Imagine if you have an Adsense ad looking like the typical Banner with different colors. It will not be profitable.

2) Text ads are better than image ads. Like before, people are more responsive to text than images. In a way it is considered as a part of the online document and is more clickable.

3) No Border ads. One of the best tricks is to erase the borders of Adsense ads and make them again having the same color with your website's background.

4) No other advertisements. The first reason is to be legitimate according to Google's Rules and the second more practical reason is that you do not want to distract your visitor's attention and go somewhere else without clicking your Adsense ads.

5) Placement. Even if you have the best Ad, people will not respond if they don't see it instantly. The best place to see the ad is the top of your web page and the next is aside
your document's text. Visitors will click it more frequently since it will look like your text.

6) Traffic. Try to use legitimate ways of traffic. Some people use Google Adwords and other Pay per Click search engines. The problem here is to search very carefully for the right niche and keywords in order to make your campaigns profitable. Other ways is link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques. Don't use link farms and classifieds for that, because search engine's algorithms are extremely clever and they will ban your listings.

7) Do not rely on one website. Yes you can make money with one website but try to make as more as possible.

cool Relevant content is King. Articles are one of the best tactics to create huge websites that will be crawled by search engine's robots.
9) Use site maps. Google's site maps visit your site and crawl it much sooner that any other submission process. More information is here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps

10) Relevant ads. It's one of the most important factors for Adsense success. If the internet user can't find relevant ad in your page he or she won't click the ad. Would you act differently? So it's critical to create relevant resource for your web page. In order to do that, you must do the following steps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by MathsChic(f): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Is this a thing in Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Diesel1(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by masuga: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Land for sale!!!
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by chimah3(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Yes o! We must buy banana island mansion with Google money grin

Shey that's how she claimed she got the money lipsrsealed

I hearrrr tongue
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by kennysteve77: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2016
FTC?
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by sapientia1(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Doesn't matter. People, especially Nigerians still do not visit sites that are not reputable.
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by danemenike: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2016
what are you saying?
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Realwvn(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Kindly visit my blog http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Hillzy(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Ok, now I understd. Tanks
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by martolux(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2016
OP, thank you....God bless you front and back.
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Ok thanks. I'll do these
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by ourchoice(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
sapientia1:
Doesn't matter. People, especially Nigerians still do not visit sites that are not reputable.
Here is the problem wink
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by DExplorer1: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2016
If you keep waiting for Google money, you'd grown grey hair before you hit $100

I'd advise you convert your CTR to your benefit. Let the traffic you're earning work for you by packaging and selling your own products or better still do PLR.
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by henrydadon(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2016
we should ask linda ikeji our she does it with advertising
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by hollowpot15684(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2016
DExplorer1:
If you keep waiting for Google money, you'd grown grey hair before you hit $100

I'd advise you convert your CTR to your benefit. Let the traffic you're earning work for you by packaging and selling your own products or better still do PLR.

OK please whats PLR?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by omanifrank(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2016
i don chop google ads money sha
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by noblejoeuc: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2016
"Other ways is link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques."

Pls drop example of such platform
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by DExplorer1: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2016
hollowpot15684:

OK please whats PLR?
Private Label Rights
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by jamb20s: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2016
mosesabah:
1) You should make your Adsense ads look as a part of your web page. They shouldn't look like an Ad. People are negative to advertising. They search the internet for content not ads. Especially Banners have a less of 0,5% response. Their days are over. Imagine if you have an Adsense ad looking like the typical Banner with different colors. It will not be profitable.

2) Text ads are better than image ads. Like before, people are more responsive to text than images. In a way it is considered as a part of the online document and is more clickable.

3) No Border ads. One of the best tricks is to erase the borders of Adsense ads and make them again having the same color with your website's background.

4) No other advertisements. The first reason is to be legitimate according to Google's Rules and the second more practical reason is that you do not want to distract your visitor's attention and go somewhere else without clicking your Adsense ads.

5) Placement. Even if you have the best Ad, people will not respond if they don't see it instantly. The best place to see the ad is the top of your web page and the next is aside
your document's text. Visitors will click it more frequently since it will look like your text.

6) Traffic. Try to use legitimate ways of traffic. Some people use Google Adwords and other Pay per Click search engines. The problem here is to search very carefully for the right niche and keywords in order to make your campaigns profitable. Other ways is link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques. Don't use link farms and classifieds for that, because search engine's algorithms are extremely clever and they will ban your listings.

7) Do not rely on one website. Yes you can make money with one website but try to make as more as possible.

cool Relevant content is King. Articles are one of the best tactics to create huge websites that will be crawled by search engine's robots.
9) Use site maps. Google's site maps visit your site and crawl it much sooner that any other submission process. More information is here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps

10) Relevant ads. It's one of the most important factors for Adsense success. If the internet user can't find relevant ad in your page he or she won't click the ad. Would you act differently? So it's critical to create relevant resource for your web page. In order to do that, you must do the following steps.

@op, I'm having up to 10% ctr, hope I'm safe.... Adsense
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by GreatManBee: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
mosesabah:

Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Ptoocool(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2016
"in order to do that you must do the following steps"

OP, u neva copy finish gan, update ur copy and paste BS
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
11. Posting News on your blog about a couple caught having sex in the bush and then telling people to click on your ad banner to download the video to illegally increase your CTR! Ask News-Every-Hour!

I know i will be banned for this because punishment for telling the truth on NL these days is ban!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by BossDanniee(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Nice Info
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by hornyman(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
chimah3:
Yes o! We must buy banana island mansion with Google money grin

Shey that's how she claimed she got the money lipsrsealed

I hearrrr tongue

LOL. Funny u.
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2016
jamb20s:

@op, I'm having up to 10% ctr, hope I'm safe.... Adsense
safe.......but dont let it go above that
Re: Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2016
noblejoeuc:
"Other ways is link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques."

Pls drop example of such platform

contact me admin@abovenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

/ / How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.