Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua (19577 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
packaging:
He forgot TB Joshua is a magicIan but not a man of God guided and instructed by Gods holy spirit.

FIXED
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by henrydadon(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
ebhohimimen:
Dat too dangerous Just tell us chibok girls location
noo stop it.. he is only capable of predicting plane crash some where around the pacific Bermuda triangle south north america european nation ...then after the plane crash happen he will be like i predicted it..without giving a specific location
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Arewa12: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2016
issoke
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Trafford(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:
I don't get it, so he actually prophesy's about stuffs and asks people to pray yet they still happen, why is he a man of God of he can't pray so that calamities like this be averted

If it doesn't happen, you'll still come out here and say he didn't hear from God clearly. Your prayer is not to avert it but to reduce the consequence of attack... For instance you can start by avoid gatherings
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by floragregs(f): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2016
I have a problem with the name of that church! Werrin be "church of rabbi"?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:
I don't get it, so he actually prophesy's about stuffs and asks people to pray yet they still happen, why is he a man of God of he can't pray so that calamities like this be averted
you for direct the question to God himself on why he allow evil things happening on earth and he never move to stop it himself or did he support bad things?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Temmytea70(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
politricks:
Boko haram that have been defeated. He should stop fulani herdsmen instead.

Which of the boko haram az bin defeated. .. . Am just curious undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Like seriously

With the calibre of men of God in nigeria and the quality of signs and wonders they are performing is not out of place to ask them to perform one sign that will be the end of boko haram.
you for direct the question to God himself on why he allow evil things happening on earth and he never move to stop it himself or did he support bad things to be happening?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by sherif4owo(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Burger01:
Let him stop prophesying doom, deaths and destruction.. he should pray and be positive about his surroundings. Is he a prophet of doom
naughtynaughty:
Wen his mouth wunt stay in one place.
Omo lole loh gbesi wah, remuv d dirt in ur own eye b4 tlkin abt sum1 else own
eshietIntrepid:
Like seriously
With the calibre of men of God in nigeria and the quality of signs and wonders they are performing is not out of place to ask them to perform one sign that will be the end of boko haram.
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2016
ebhohimimen:
Dat too dangerous Just tell us chibok girls location
you for direct the question to God himself on why he allow evil things happening on earth and he never move to stop it himself or did he support bad things?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Bgorgeous: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Help the soldiers see where our girls are in sambisa forest please
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by joshuaidibia(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Galacious1:
TB Joshua na military?
Yes. He is in God's Army.
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2016
BumBae:
TB JOSH been decieving ppl since Adam cho that fruit angry

Niqqa is a fulltime fraudster yh i said it undecided

Because if u claim to have all dis juju powers .. Why havent i got feul angry why is heat killing me angry
Hmmm why is there still go slow on the road .. Look jesus solved problems oh . Dunno wt dat guys does to be fair

Anywayz read my siggy she has been touched by GOD . grin
you for direct the question to God himself on why he allow evil things happening on earth and he never move to stop it himself or did he support bad things happening to his own very creatures?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
I was expecting this backlash ,right on cue.IMO i think TBJ should be detained and questioned,you just dont get on TV and publicly say things like that.if truly he saw a vision about a terrorist attack in Ghana,the best thing was to secretly tell the appropriate people so they will be alert for any threat,not saying it on the tv to make people scared and shitt
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by nike4love: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:

If he prays and the calamity is averted,people like you will make list of his prophecies that never came to pass.
Una strong head dey bring hardship to this country.
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Galacious1:
TB Joshua na military?
join me ask them oooo
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by veraponpo(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
lekpaboy:
I laugh in Swahili. so ppl even think this guy got powers

I wonder oo my brother.

TB Joshua is nothing but 419. As Amokachi and you will hear a lot.

TB Joshua is a swindler.

1 Like

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2016
henrydadon:
noo stop it.. he is only capable of predicting plane crash some where around the pacific Bermuda triangle south north america european nation ...then after the plane crash happen he will be like i predicted it..without giving a specific location
shatap he has done more than that and he do say it directly and on the locations and countries on a live television you will hardly see or hear it since you are still using tv antenna that allows you watch only local channels
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Emmahunk(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2016
The Holy Bible is indeed complete. Hosea 4:6,says " my people perish for lack of Knowledge".
Someone should tell this publicity seeking pastor that ;
1. The Lord God of hosts can reveal anything he chooses to whomever and from wherever he chooses. If I still remember well, 'the earth and the fullness thereof belong to the Lord.
2. T B Joshua is a prophet and not the Chief of defense Staff.
The little I can remember, great kings of old fought wars eg Saul, David etc. They only went to the prophets when they needed to hear from God.
So I ask, why must T B JOSHUA. be the one to defeat BH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by sharpshap(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Lol, see jealousy and envy grin simply because he (Tawiah) can't prophesy. But this TB Joshua sef, why can't he prophesy about good (peace and harmony, progress, good health) only bad/evil (war, attacks, sickness, diseases) undecided undecided
we have even in the Bible prophets of doom. They only see the evil day looming. Go and find out more.
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
veraponpo:

I wonder oo my brother.

TB Joshua is a swindler.

Why not ask your own father na Amokachi another person's father you wan make I asked?
I thought Efcc do arrest yahoo boys,419 and swindlers ? what are they waiting for the past how many years?

Abeg God let me be this type of Swindler,419 and whatever as T.B is ooooo
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by tammie24: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Nawao
Is TV Joshua a magician?
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by vchykp(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua is an anointed man of God and not a magician Or military, as a man of God, he operates from his office(alter) he says what he sees from his pulpit, and the only way to stop what he has seen is through prayer, anything a prophet could see has gotten a solution, prayer is weapon of war, greater than any bomb or gun, prayer is the solution like he said "pray for this two nations, nigeria and ghana" so its left for the prayerful ones to save themselves and stop lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by femi4: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Lol, see jealousy and envy grin simply because he (Tawiah) can't prophesy. But this TB Joshua sef, why can't he prophesy about good (peace and harmony, progress, good health) only bad/evil (war, attacks, sickness, diseases) undecided undecided
What's big deal in prophesying, anybody can prophesy? but only few were genuine
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by vchykp(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2016
tammie24:
Nawao
Is TV Joshua a magician?

Bros its TB and not TV

1 Like

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by femi4: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2016
alobright17:
shatap he has done more than that and he do say it directly and on the locations and countries on a live television you will hardly see or hear it since you are still using tv antenna that allows you watch only local channels
Blind follower, give an instance where he was specific about plane crash?

He always come out with edited video after the occurrence e.g the Belgium attack
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by kulrunsman79(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2016
I can decode Envy and Jealousy. God can choose any vessel he trust to pass information or warning to the populace

1 Like

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
the uncommon senselessness in what is what i called undue attack on joshua's ministry
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by femi4: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
veraponpo:

I wonder oo my brother.

TB Joshua is a swindler.
He turned Amokachi to Usher, kept demanding money from him and failed to heal his injury.

He could only heal stage managed sickness
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2016
thats correct! if TB joshua can tell NA the next action of BH, then Nigeria wil take hm serious otherwise, he shud hold his prophecy to himself,
Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2016
why I see some comments here as childish,hateful and mere envy and jealousy is because none this people here can confirm been swindled or duped by T.B,

He said something he never forced anyone to believe it,he never charge money for it he and never campaign for you to rate him high above God,I still don't understand which local government,state government or even federal government of a certain country that said lack of jobs,no water no fuel no salary payment bad governance e.t.c has been link to T.B until someone come tell me that then I will start seeing bad of him.

1 Like

Re: Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua by tammie24: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2016
vchykp:

Bros its TB and not TV
Thanks o jare
Na auto correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Out Of 100k How Much Is My Tithe?? / More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.