Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (210510 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
Here, married couples get a tax break ie a lower tax rate than single individuals

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kingvilleshines: 8:41pm On May 20, 2016
Hello i must say am glad for you and thank God your doing welll.
I have a younger brother am very concerned about he went for his interview at the embassy last 2 weeks and was given an appeal that he didnt know much about the course he was going to study which is economist and he filled to go again and acquired some knowledge about the course this time but the guy outrightly denied him today and his so down.
please is there anyone who can assist me so that if theres something his not doing right to be able to get THE USA VISA
THANKS
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by castrokins(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
Hi All, Please Anyone Got The Free Report, Kindly Help Send Me A Copy At umanah8@gmail.com, God Bless
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by lionlee216(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2016
kingvilleshines:
Hello i must say am glad for you and thank God your doing welll.
I have a younger brother am very concerned about he went for his interview at the embassy last 2 weeks and was given an appeal that he didnt know much about the course he was going to study which is economist and he filled to go again and acquired some knowledge about the course this time but the guy outrightly denied him today and his so down.
please is there anyone who can assist me so that if theres something his not doing right to be able to get THE USA VISA
THANKS

goto travel section, u will see usa student visa thread. trust me, all questions wil be answered

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by todayo(m): 5:33am On May 21, 2016
Hi guys, really appreciate every little things ure doing here. Am intending to move over there wit ma wife and lil kid, pls need u (jwillin and CFCman) to kindly forward me details on how to do this. My email is OTOS1122@GMAIL.COM
Regards.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2016
Pls I need the report. thompsonneyo2011@ymail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by NONNYG: 10:13am On May 21, 2016
plz I need the report too koolng2@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kunle20: 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
jwillng:

Sorry.

Please check your mail. I have replied everyone. Will send again now.
Please bro send report to my email. I really need it. kunlemartins09@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mamajaz(f): 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
jwillng:

Ok...I have.
...and sadeseyi4eva@gmail.com too. Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by durtman: 8:38pm On May 21, 2016
@jwillng pls I need the free report too can u kindly send to durtun2000@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mamajaz(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Thanks for these hints bro, I'm an IT guru and i knw a lot about programming(programming expert) but i have a big passion for Transport and Logistics Management, why I prefer to practice the profession in US is because US and some very nice countries with huge economic mostly depends on EXPORT and import and am very sure there will be tons of shipping coy and other transportation coy in US. Meanwhile, I also have a 3yrs working experience with a shipping coy in Nigeria and the brain is still loading up as i use to runs thing at the port of hamburg during my free time. I just hope the US will have something more special to offer.
... and we dey this Ilesa together, how far about your Language class?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by olatalour: 10:45pm On May 21, 2016
please I want to apply to a school in USA I need someone to put me through and documents needed
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by itstpia8: 11:39pm On May 21, 2016
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by otosa(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2016
omotech:
thank you I've seein it God bless you
can u also forward it to me; laggive@gmail.com?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by wiseworld: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
jw kindly send it to adeniranrichard1@gmail.com God bless you bro await your reply thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by goodieuzo: 2:31am On May 22, 2016
jwilling, please send to me to my mail talktogoodness@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by MarryMeee: 2:48am On May 22, 2016
jwillng:

I dont enough yet...but I know what I need to make the money I need. I have been twice now-but I researched for over two years. I sold property and borrowed money to travel-I could not afford to gamble-no trial and error. I must say I learnt a lot from the Travel section of Nairaland and many kind nairalanders. Some of them have had trial and error for 10 years-it helped me to learn from them.

I knew exactly what I needed to do-so that when I first landed -it was straight to business....
be honest, you used fiance visa abi? grin
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by johhnnie(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2016
adedayo_adeyefa@yahoo.com. Thank u.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Solitin40: 6:11am On May 22, 2016
Pls I need the report. solitin40@Gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by johhnnie(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=TWoods post=45164587]

Try European and Asian airports... Even Dubai. They are far far better than us airports. [/quote

I believe u. JFK is at least, too rowdy compared to Frankfurt, Airport. Some of those their border protection officers are just bullies. Stand your ground in a dignified manner an.d dem go free you. Dem no get any info aside what has been sent to them from their embassy in t
your home country as well as your details wey your airline send previous 72 hours to boarding. But d truth be say when u enter Yankee, u go no say u don enter Yankee. If u can, please, come on at least study visa, if u intend on staying back.

Shola Shola no be by mouth of! u go wash pots ehn! Make I stop for here small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by johhnnie(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2016
jwillng:

Not only citizens. Even refugees ( I have seen many from Somalia) and green card holders. But is mostly citizens that are that spoilt and refuse to work. There are 2 classes of people getting such payment that I have observed: the lazy ones-mostly their citizens and people who are not lazy, but just lost their jobs. When you loose your job government pays you something until you get another job.
An old school mate I know here lived on such until he finished from school and got a job.

Oga, tell us say na really only the Akatas de dey lazy to work. dem like life die. check for for subway nah ear piece for music. na only them and probably a few other tribes dey Lound music for inside car for road. dem dey get craze no be small. All these gang related killings are more amenable to them. They are mentally lazy. Check everywhere even inside subways, 90% of people u go see wey go hold book dey read na whitie except in very rare occasion u go see dem Akatas.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by PlaybooyGANG(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2016
Send it to aukaspunds@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by tjcoded: 8:54am On May 22, 2016
Kindly forward here- luigirich90@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
PlaybooyGANG:
Jwillng pls I need the report too. Kindly send it to slemmypbg@gmail.com
Pls forward to m too talk2josay2002@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by otosa(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2016
donsoft:
The case is different here in the US. Your take home actually depends on the number of dependents you have. If you don't fill your tax form correctly, you could over pay or under pay your taxes. When you over pay, you get a refund when you file your tax return else you may owe government some money.

but even if the worker doesn't have working permit, can he pay tax?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Originalsly: 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
otosa:
but even if the worker doesn't have working permit, can he pay tax?
The FG hands are always open to receiving income tax... working permit...no working permit.. there legally or illegally....it doesn't matter. The worker should get a tax #....even if self employed. If sometime in the future there is an amnesty....and the FG says those who were working in the country illegally before June 1 2016 can apply for Permanent Resident status...that # can be used as proof.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 22, 2016
pls I also need report, want to relocate soonest olawalefarbzy@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Neyoalao(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2016
omotech:
thank you I've seein it God bless you
Bros abeg
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Billyjim: 3:43am On May 23, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Thanks for these hints bro, I'm an IT guru and i knw a lot about programming(programming expert) but i have a big passion for Transport and Logistics Management, why I prefer to practice the profession in US is because US and some very nice countries with huge economic mostly depends on EXPORT and import and am very sure there will be tons of shipping coy and other transportation coy in US. Meanwhile, I also have a 3yrs working experience with a shipping coy in Nigeria and the brain is still loading up as i use to runs thing at the port of hamburg during my free time. I just hope the US will have something more special to offer.
thanks so much for the info but i was told the field has been dominated by indias hence makes it dificult for other nationalities. This is exactly whats going on in middle east most IT jobs are given to indias. Is it the same outhere can you shed more lights on this
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by omoluka: 6:31am On May 23, 2016
jwillng:

Come bros. It is sweet here!
Please, how do i get the free report,should i drop my e-mail? rtmv16@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by loptos(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2016
Please dear jwillng, send the report to walexy1879@yahoo.co.uk.Help your brother who wish to relocate o

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.