Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,339 members, 7,189,903 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 02:18 AM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (198351 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by queengift(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please OP give Us update on your current status, or are you back to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by naxee9294: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
jwillng:

No!!!!
pls tell us the current status or i should dm you,jwillng i need your help seriously
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by AltCtrlDel: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2020
jwillng:

No!!!!

Pls can I DM u sir?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by SmartMugu: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2020
naxee9294:
COM BACK NA
Im back bro. Sup.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by DAramis: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2021
jwillng:

I ll look for it. But definitely will need serious updates; things have changed in this world!!!
I remember following this thread and seeing people requesting for the info, but I think up till now, none was given bro.

All the best in your sojourn and the escape you made then was worth it considering how things are going on in Nigeria.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by michaelbills(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
You still drop the update? Wetin dey sup for there?

jwillng:

I ll look for it. But definitely will need serious updates; things have changed in this world!!!
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by megastu(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
That is if OP managed to secure papers. If he has not, then living Abroad would have been hell for him by now unlike the fantasy he was living in when he just landed sometime in 2016. I suspect he left America and used the land border to arrive in Canada as so many did in 2016/2017. Many are still fighting cases to stay in Canada, if not that Canada pitied over 90,000 of them and gave them Permanent Residence via Covid pathway. I know someone that left Nigeria in 2013 went to America and then to Canada, if not for the pathway she was already set for deportation but was stalled by Covid and then the pathway gave her a lifeline. Imagine (2013-2021) just fighting for legal stay.

It is not all that glitters that is gold!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by hammed71(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
megastu:
That is if OP managed to secure papers. If he has not, then living Abroad would have been hell for him by now unlike the fantasy he was living in when he just landed sometime in 2016. I suspect he left America and used the land border to arrive in Canada as so many did in 2016/2017. Many are still fighting cases to stay in Canada, if not that Canada pitied over 90,000 of them and gave them Permanent Residence via Covid pathway. I know someone that left Nigeria in 2013 went to America and then to Canada, if not for the pathway she was already set for deportation but was stalled by Covid and then the pathway gave her a lifeline. Imagine (2013-2021) just fighting for legal stay.

It is not all that glitters that is gold!
wow

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by anabel70(f): 10:49pm On Nov 23
My everyday dream to go aside the country congrats to u. I tap from urs :-

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

On Vacation: New York City / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.