Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138749 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by okrote4real: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na tap...
Explorers:
3. The average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds - fourteen seconds longer than the male orgasm.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by EDhims(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
This thread seems to attract many NLers, over 400 members and 180 guest currently reading
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by jojosweet(f): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adesiji77:
Explorers, how did I miss this? cheesy

Thumbs up...
hi
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by DrTims(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]hmmmmmmmmm
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by luckgood(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
With all these sex benefit accrue to females alone!..now it's time to buckle up. No more free sex!!

3 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by vikeyz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
I sell dildos, check my signature wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by queenfav(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adesiji77:

grin
what did u type?put it back o.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
53. Researchers from the University of California found out that men who helped out with housework got sex 50 percent more than those who didn't.

True grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by virginboy1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sex is Overacted.
Thanks for this vital info Mr explorer.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by virginboy1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
xynerise:
I read this article page by page.

Seriously, we guys don't benefit anything from the ladies when it comes to sex.

We make the ladies beautiful through sex

We increase the breast through sex and even prevent cancer via MouthAction

Our sperm makes their faces fresh and even add calories to their system.

......and many more.

Now what do we benefit from the ladies? undecided

Orgasm

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by EzeRedd(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
freecocoa:
I will definitely visit Greece and spain.

Wetin you dey find for sokoto dey for shokoto...pun intended. grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by hifaif1: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
11. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately five calories. Half an hour of intense sex burns off an average of one hundred to two hundred calories.

layla129, you see why celibacy pays me?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
robosky02:
lalasticlala please do something...
let others attend this lecture class
I will report you to Oga Keshi. you sneaked out of the sport lecture because of this shocked grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
68. For every seven seconds, adult men think about sex.

Men ! Over to you!

Pls confirm this ASAP embarassed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by virginboy1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
1metre:
sex can be very sweet, very very sweet but it's wrong in the eyes of God, especially to non married people

Why

So a man that couldn't marry due to some personal factors, should abstain from sex forever abi? even when his brain system strongly demands it.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by EzeRedd(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Boys no dey happy o. See as we plenty on top this sex matter. grin

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by mikhe2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
darlenese:

Men ! Over to you!

Kinda lolz
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by virginboy1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
darlenese:

Men ! Over to you!

No be lie.

It is an innate syndrome.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
cbrass:

To do what if I may ask angry
To buy petrol.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
86. 50 to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their femalecore touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an organs through intercourse alone.

Men una dey hear so! Those of u claiming women are pretenders cry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Damtha(f): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
36. Sex makes women's hair shinier and their skin glow because of all the extra oestrogen it causes them to produce.

Good to know...
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
virginboy1:

No be lie.

It is an innate syndrome.

Oh Nooooooooooo cry cry cry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
mikhe2:
Kinda lolz

#hearbroken cry cry cry cry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by jojothaiv(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
21. Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” in order to entice their men when needed. Men, however, do not possess such an ability and simply have to rely on other factors.
Noted!!!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
EzeRedd:

Wetin you dey find for sokoto dey for shokoto...pun intended. grin
iffa hear.grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by layla129(f): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
hifaif1:

layla129, you see why celibacy pays me?

It won't kill you. Ok, what do u wanna do with the excess?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
xynerise:
I read this article page by page.

Seriously, we guys don't benefit anything from the ladies when it comes to sex.

We make the ladies beautiful through sex

We increase the breast through sex and even prevent cancer via MouthAction

Our sperm makes their faces fresh and even add calories to their system.

......and many more.

Now what do we benefit from the ladies? undecided
You don't benefit anything, yet you think about it every 7 seconds.

Ask again.

4 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by renegademinds(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
For obvious reasons. grin
yaowsa!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by darlenese(f): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
98. Rats can have sex about 20 times a day.

What ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Very promisciuos
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Damtha(f): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
82. MouthAction Reduces the risk of Breast cancer.

Breast cancer is becoming very common in the women after the age of 40. Another very crucial benefit of MouthAction is that it actually lowers the risk of breast cancer in a lady. It has been proved that women who indulge in oral sexual activities atleast 2 times a week are at a comparatively lower risk of having breast cancer in later life. The semen has got the chemicals that prevent the growth of this type of cancer.

Anti Ageing.

Sperm has a chemical known as Spermidine which helps your cells to age at a slower rate. You do not need to coat it onyour face but just take it in. This will help you a lot more than any other anti-aging cream available in the market.

source: http://topyaps.com/top-10-amazing-benefits-of-oral-sex

https://mobile.twitter.com/HottestViral/status/672515389075664896?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3144188602
Ayama

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Better troubled than an insecure ignoramus. smiley

When next you want to make da..ft generalisations, use Google cool
Drefan:

Proverb Chapter 10:14

The wise in heart receives instruction, but a pratty fool shall fall.

Meditate on the above, although I truely know that you are a die-hard muslima, but at least welcome good things into your life when you see one, and cease howling more than a starving orphan, o troubled woman.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue

HERE LIES A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL

HYPOCRISY IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.