Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138750 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
57. "Ithyphallophobia" is the fear of having or seeing an erected penis.
embarassed
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by unbeat007(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
For obvious reasons. grin
Pretty girl
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
98. Rats can have sex about 20 times a day.

9 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
99. The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about 2 years.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aremu01(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
98. Rats can have sex about 20 times a day.
Wow

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2016
100. Smart Condom(S.T. EYE Condoms).

Students have designed a condom concept that changes colour when in the presence of bacteria or viruses that cause common sexually transmitted infections. Molecules in the rubber would glow different colours depending on the disease being detected.
The idea is the brainchild of Muaz Nawaz, 13, Daanyaal Ali, 14, and Chirag Shah, 14, who attend the Isaac Newton Academy in east London.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/health/condoms-change-color/
dominique

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Explorers(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
105. There was once a time in Sweden when you could call the “condom ambulance.”

If you were in a situation in which you needed a condom right away but didn’t have one available, you could just call up the ambulance and have a “professional” get your contraceptive to your location right away.

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/10-facts-about-condoms-as-interesting-as-their-purpose/?view=all
cc: lalasticlala

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lalasticlala sef grin grin grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.
You and the ijiots that liked and shared this post are what you are...*****

Google is your friend. Stop sounding like an ignoramous!

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
5. Babies can get boners in the womb, so can corpses.
undecided
Explorers:
5. Babies can get boners in the womb, so can corpses.
say what
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Moderators have finally remember to put Explorers thread on front page.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by ajebuter(f): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
7. Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives.

Na this fact I like best.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by owoshuyi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
spill:
My Babe claim say I like sex more than her, make she come see. Most often complains tiredness as an alibi for sex when I can cure her.

Hmmmmm am watching her with Hand Held Binoculars
LOL, Funny guy. Na y i love nairaland.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by owoshuyi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
I LOVE NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by sisisioge: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
11. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately five calories. Half an hour of intense sex burns off an average of one hundred to two hundred calories.

Hmmmm, this got my attention since I ain't planning to lose weight. How many teaspoons will one have to swallow to replenish after the deed? How many teaspoons can he offer at a spur on the average? Do you perhaps know,dearest explorer? cool
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nice Thread but not for virgin like ous.cheesy
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by dasparrow: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

Look, let me tell you something. Your women act that way because the average Nigerian-bred male is a bloody misogynist who looks for every opportunity to bash women. If your Nigerian-bred women were as assertive as foreign girls when it comes to sex, you Nigerian-bred men will be the first to label her an ashawo, a loose girl and all what not. The reason why many Nigerian-bred women don't show their assertiveness in the bedroom is because of you obnoxiously judgemental Nigerian-bred men.

It is no secret that irrespective of what women do, you Nigerian-bred males must always find fault in them. The irony of it all is that, after men like you are done defiling a woman's body, you will go back and start looking for a virgin to marry and when you can't find one, you come to Nairaland to complain how there are no virgins existing anymore.

I hope that you understand that you have no chance of making heaven as long as you keep fornicating? Death can come at any time. I hope you are born again when you are called home someday.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Coldfeets: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Choi!

Just look at the number of people viewing this thread at this time of the day.

Abeg na so una like sex or maybe una no get something else to do?

Tufiakwa!!!

Am out of here one time!

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by danidee10(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
freecocoa:
I will definitely visit Greece and spain.

So u like ''straffing'' like this....hmmm
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nappsy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue

Demon.

Jst visit me first.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Bnladan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
what's dis lady saying? grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by glothaddy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love sex die like a police man love #20. especially a long, hard and veiny dick*winks*

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by freeborn76(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wallahi I love sex! In fact I am an addict, I can have it everyday.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
You and the ijiots that liked and shared this post are what you are...*****
Google is your friend. Stop sounding like an ignoramous!
Well, well, well, if it isn't the infamous Islamic Jihadist. . .
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by OgaTheTop2: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
11. A teaspoon of semen contains approximately five calories. Half an hour of intense sex burns off an average of one hundred to two hundred calories.
Yeeepa!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by bammy777(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
adeh39:
Wow! shocked shocked

Yeah, this is true grin
. Adeh I don miss u now .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.