Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? (794 Views)

Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by agoadiv(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
why would a girl say no after showing u all the green light u needed to woo her??

my latest experience.

there's this girl I like, after getting her number n started chatting, we never had a boring moment, we chat n chat about everything, we tell ourselves we love each other, we got to know everything about each other on our finger tips, she even wait for me to go watch champions league n cum back b4 we start chatting, I fell inlove with her seriously so I dropped the bomb shell and all I got was 'AM NOT READY TO DATE' reply.. mehn I got mad, how can she be calling, be texting, be saying she loves me playfully n all those n still gives me a rust head reply

any idea why girls r this unpredictable?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by Beesluv: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maybe she is testing your patience
Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by thesicilian: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Don't know about girls sha, but on the street if there's green light and you don't move fast enough, the light can quickly turn back to red.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by harlos: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
She might be double dating undecided

Maybe she wants to carefully select one of her options
Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by MRBrownJ: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
agoadiv:
why would a girl say no after showing u all the green light u needed to woo her??
my latest experience.

there's this girl I like, after getting her number n started chatting, we never had a boring moment, we chat n chat about everything, we tell ourselves we love each other, we got to know everything about each other on our finger tips, she even wait for me to go watch champions league n cum back b4 we start chatting, I fell inlove with her seriously so I dropped the bomb shell and all I got was 'AM NOT READY TO DATE' reply.. mehn I got mad, how can she be calling, be texting, be saying she loves me playfully n all those n still gives me a rust head reply

any idea why girls r this unpredictable?

- how long has this "back and forth chit chat" has been going on?
- how often have you guys hang out and spend REAL time together?
- could it be that she only has time for this phone/online chit chat fun?
- are you saying that if someone likes you, they MUST date you at all cost, regardless of what may be happening in their lives?

you tried to be greedy, went too fast and got burned by this stranger.
Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by agoadiv(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
MRBrownJ:

embarassedmaybe u are ryt embarassed
Re: Why Girls Say No After Showing U Green Light? by UyiIredia(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dats woman for you. Very unpredictable.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Behaves Like An Ajebutter Too Much / Having Sex In A Relationship Does Not Translate To Love... / Help Me Make This Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.