Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,984 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (30665 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
The story every Nigerian must read

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1

Just alert me so I can begin the journey
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tummyyoung: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
following u bunber 2 bumber
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Iyke1998(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Present Sir
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by lanicky(f): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Following
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by dammyluv911(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
dear i dey ur back
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Tunechi1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pilot I don reach my busstop oo oya drop me for here thou shall not miss dis journey oya start @smallville

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Lagos, Oshodi

“Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!” the people’s voices thundered under the hot sun as they chased furiously after a good looking young man with sticks and stones, machetes and iron rods. He didn’t stop running but rather increased his speed; there is a saying that the prey is faster than the predator and it is true because he gave the people a long gap, he was breathing heavily as he ran and then he saw a man running towards him with a big stick but he didn’t stop as he ran closer to the man who was about to hit him with the big stick but he held the man’s hand and punched him in the stomach and gave him a head booth to his eye then lifted him up and threw him on the people coming behind him and it slowed them down; they were surprised at that as some of them stopped but others continued. He was about to make a turn in a street when he saw police men coming that way, so he diverted to a compound which had its gate opened and the mobs ran in with him and so did the police men; he ran all the way to the backyard and jumped the fence like it was nothing; after throwing two quick steps on the wall, he flipped over it and landed in another compound. The compound he entered was a 4storey building, he looked back and saw that the people were trying to climb over too so he quickly ran and as he approached the gate he saw a police man coming so he ran into the building and climbed upstairs; the building was quiet. He ran into the 3floor and saw a door opened and he quickly entered the door and shut it but didn’t look back

“Who are you?!!” a voice yelled and he turned in fear and saw a lady

‘Please help me, some people want to kill me” he said breathing heavily

‘Kill you? Haaaa please go, am scared o, I will shout o”

“Haaaa please I am begging you with the grave of my mother” he begged whole heartedly

“Then why run if you are not a thief?”

“They are with dangerous weapons, pleas hide me I beg” he was sweating; from the way he begged even if she was a 4 years old girl he would kneel down and call her Ma

“Ok, come inside my room and stay there” she said standing up

“Thank you God bless you” he said and followed her

She took him into her room and locked the door behind him, he sat on the bed and felt relieved as he relaxed on the bed

“So this is how I would have died for nothing” he thought to himself, he started remembering how it all started. How he left his home like a normal man to go meet someone who owed him money, more interestingly it was the guy who called him to come for his money but on arrival the guy denied calling him; he became angry and they started exchanging negative words and then got into a fight and he beat up the guy and that was how the problem started. The guy yelled out loudly Thief! Thief!! Ole! E won kill me o, e gba mi o, the guy shouted and from nowhere people came out and grabbed him and before he could say a word a slap landed on his face and then another slap and then some started looking for sticks and the people increased. They didn’t even allow him speak, he then remembered how 4 boys were killed like this in Port-Harcourt and he remembered the video. He was afraid of his own death but he knew he was not ready to die like that and then suddenly he pushed the crowded and they fell massively and he took off like a cheetah chased by a lion…

As he sat on the bed think about that, the door suddenly opened and the lady comes in the room with the mobs

“Na him be that” she said pointing at him and before he could make a move, a big stick landed on his head and he shouted in pain but there was no sympathy and another stick landed and before knew it, they were hitting him with different objects and he could hear the lady cheering them. he was just protecting his head with his hands and it seemed it would never stop as the pains increased.

“Stop it, enough!!” somebody yelled as he came into the room

“E don do abi you dey mad” a policeman said as he pushed a man aside

“Na thief we go kill am” the mobs shouted

“Yes!!”

“No worry, we don arrest am” the police man said as he and his partner lifted him up and cuffed him. His face was swollen and his body hurt, he was bleeding on his face; he looked around at the people at the people and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion in his head as they took him out the room. He saw the lady who took him in and as he looked at her she slapped his eye

“Why you dey look me? Ole!” she said loudly

He lowered his head as the police took him passed the people, some were slapping the back of his head and some knocking him and rained abuses on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by joanee20(f): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Where the tori dey na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Blank

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
“Don’t be surprised; Ade here told me about you” he said but Luke was still not getting it and he didn’t show it. The three men who were sitted just stared at him with a straight face

“Why am I here?” Luke asked

“We wanna offer you a job and make you part of the family” the leader said

“What kind of job?”

“A big job” he replied demonstrating with his hand

“What kind of big job”

“A job that’s gonna fetch you millions in one shot”

“Millions? What job is that?”

“Why all the question?”

“Let me know this job am about to take” Luke said and he smiled

“It’s called TAKE”

‘Take? Never heard of such job before” Luke said

“Ha ha ha” he laughs like a villain “It’s a special kind of job for men with big balls” he said with googled eyes

“Do you want the job?” he asked

“Yes I want the job” Luke said

“(Laughs) that’s my boy” he said smiling

“But you have to prove to us that you are worthy to be called a TAKER”

“What do you want me to do?” Luke asked

“I want you to kill somebody” he said; Luke pretended not to be surprised by the word KILL

“Here is a picture” he said and handed Luke a picture he picked from the glass table. Luke smiled on seeing the face in the picture; it was the picture of the guy who almost killed him by raising false alarm on him

“What a coincidence” he thought to himself

“What’s his sin?” Luke asked

“His time on earth is way past it’s expiring date”

“Alright. I’ll do it”

“(Laughs) I love this guy” the leader said

“You will go with two of my men; the leader handed him a gun and he left with the two guys who brought him and Ade followed them

“the guy is good” the leader said sitting down

“Let’s just hope, he doesn’t get killed” one said

“”It ain’t gonna happen” the leader said with pride in Luke…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2016
They drove to a small club down town and saw their target outside the club chatting with a girl

“Ok Luke, you’re up” Ade said and Luke stepped out the car and crossed the road to the other side.

They watched him as he walked to the guy

“What’s he doing? He should shoot” Ade said

Luke walked to the guy and as he was getting close, he picked up a bottle he saw and broke it on the edge of a gutter and walked to him, people started giving way and some girls screaming; it was the noise around that drew they target’s attention so he turned and saw Luke but before he could do anything, Luke grabbed his afro hair and stabbed him on the neck three times and then punched his face and he fell dead; people screamed but Luke wasn’t bothered. The stab was so deep that on the first strike blood pumped out his neck like a punctured tyre giving out air. Nobody attempted to come close but they stood at a distance watching him, he had blood all over his right hand as he held the broken bottle firmly, he was angry; he looked around and walked to somebody standing and gave the bottle to him

“Take it” Luke said and the guy collected it out of fear that he might stab him; he then walked back to the car and got in and they drove off; even they were impressed…

They arrived back at the house and as they entered, the leader and the three men sat down quietly without a smile and staring at them, they saw blood on his hand

“He did it, he did it real good” Ade said and they stood up smiling and applauded him. The leader walked to him and kissed his cheek

“You have made me proud, welcome to the family” he said smiling and Luke was happy but he knew that he was in a dangerous game but wasn’t worried about that.

The leader brought out a small bag and dropped it on the floor

“Take this money and have some fun” he said and Luke picked up the bag and opened it and was shocked to see 1000 naira notes bundled in bulks; he had never seen such money in real life

“You earned it”

“Ade drop him at his home and tomorrow go pick him by 9:00am, so we can celebrate the New blood” the leader said smiling…

As Ade drove him home, he felt so happy like never before, he remembered his factory work where he earned 26,000 naira monthly and he remembered his one room apartment where he stayed and he knew that his poor life had died today

“You feel good, huh? Ade said

“Yeah” he replied

“Now that you are part of the family, life is gonna be so good”

“I believe so”…

They arrived at his house and Ade left, he walked into the compound and into his room and jumped on his bed and closed his eyes to sleep but there was a furious knock on the door that brought him back, he walked to the door and opened it to see his Land Lord

“Looku-Looku” that was how the Landlord addressed him” your time for this house don expiry, if you no comot I go carry area…” Luke slammed his door closed before he could finish; the man was surprised

“Looku-Looku! You dey mad? You close door for my face” he yelled and then Luke opened the door and threw something to him and out of reflex he caught it and was shocked to see a big bundle of a thousand naira notes. Luke went back into his room and went to his bed but then felt his pains again, he then rose up and went for a bath and then dressed his wounded head….

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by joanee20(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2016
So glad I didn't come late... welcome back and thanks for the mention smallville10... following bumper to bumper
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by cyberprince8(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
lanicky:

Followingsmiley

following bro
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by cyberprince8(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
I love the start,keep it rolling bro
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Smallville10:
hello guys am back with a new story. you can invite your friends.
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Tytylorpe
, Nancydearie
Seun
, ellahzy
ashatoda and many others. Please enjoy. D story.
I don deck here. spreads mat. following
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by kingDELE(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Benignasweety:
I don deck here. spreads mat. following
thanks my niggah, I dey come make I go by my pop_corn and origin
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks my niggah, I dey come make I go by my pop_corn and origin
niggah buy for two o jare
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by kingDELE(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Benignasweety:
niggah buy for two o jare
lol. sori. Na mistake.

I go buy plenty in case d film still long
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
kingDELE:
lol. sori. Na mistake.

I go buy plenty in case d film still long
Ethics. rugged u broda wink
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
ogbeni continue na What's this holdup about?
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smallville10:
hello guys am back with a new story. you can invite your friends.
cyberprince8
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij
kingDELE
joanee20
Benignasweety
oneman11
Valon4ego
bamirotola
Iyke1998
billynoni
Glowingscenes
divepen
trixandra
sammyhoe
, repogirl
bamirotola
kingphilip
, TiffanyJ
, Kayemjay
,Nobody
360prince
, PrettySpicey
Blessinzy
Larrysun,
TemitopeDaniel
, Queenxstar
, Princesa
zuby77
Flakkydagirl,
Royver
, Kingphilip
, Bukkydan
Stefikal
Ven97
, Underage
Dammygoody
, snowprince
Lanicky
ToriEmManson
Ummuja
Tallesty1
SLIDEwaxie
d9ty7
saraphina
oluwaemmanuel
Tytylorpe
, Nancydearie
Seun
, ellahzy
ashatoda and many others. Please enjoy. D story.
I am so sorry for delays please
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
At exactly 9”00am, Ade arrived at his house and he was ready and came out. He put on a white round neck shirt that fits his muscular body, he then puts on a black trouser and a black pair of shoes, he then put on a black leather jacket. He had a small plaster by the side of his head.

“Nice” Ade said as he entered the car. They both drove off and arrived at the boss’s place.

They entered into the massive sitting room and he saw everyone present, they were dressed in different English clothes. They stood up as Luke entered

“Haaa, my boy is here” the leader said smiling

“Let’s welcome Luke” he said and they walked to Luke and shook him one after the other

“Welcome to the Family” they said and shook him firmly

After that, the leader walked to him and handed him a glass of champagne

“Let’s make a toast to a bigger and better future” the leader said raising his glass as he put his hand around Luke’s shoulders

“Let me introduce you to everyone” he said to Luke as they walked to the first person

“This is Hades,35, he has killed more people than the underworld itself” the leader said smiling; Hades didn’t smile, he just had a straight face and a long scar across the side of his face

“He’s dangerous and Friendly”

“He’s also trustworthy” he said and they moved to the next

“This is Drummer, he’s 35, he’s a professional drummer, the best ever and he can kill as he can beat the drum”

“This is Machine gun; he’s 30 and a body builder. He’s our Machine gunner, he handles the machine gun like he was born with it”

“This is Evil Spirit, he’s 32 and a representation of evil, he doesn’t speak and he has magic and is very good with escaping”

“This is God-Eye, he’s 28 and that makes him the youngest in the field, nothing passes his eyes without his notice and when we need to infiltrate and organization he’s a professional. His favorite gun is the Desert Eagle 5.5mm and he never misses or should I say I’ve never seen him missed”

“Ade here is Einstein, he’s our scientists, a professional computer scientist, he keeps us connected in the field but he ain’t always in the field, and he is the youngest 25”

“Everyone of us are educated so don’t underestimate anyone amongst us, we hold degrees” he concluded

“What about you? You never said anything about yourself” Luke asked and he smiled

“I am Zeus” he said

“I am the leader of the TAKERS and Hades is my commando”

“So hence forth, you will address me as Zeus”

“Today, we celebrate and tomorrow we work”…

Four Week Later…

Luke has moved to a duplex in Maryland which Zeus bought and gave to him saying that they don’t deserve to live in rented homes. Luke was relaxing at one in the evening when a call came into his phone

“Hey Luke” it was Ade’s voice “Zeus requests the presence of everyone immediately” he said and hanged up.

Luke prepared and left the house in a Range Rover Sport and headed to Zeus’s mansion and as he arrived he met everyone present so he quickly took a seat

“We have a politician to deal with, I asked Einstein to keep an eye on him and we discovered he ain’t clean and has diverted 200million naira from a Nigerian source we do not know, so we are going to take it from him, every dime” Zeus explained as he walked about

“God-Eye, Luke you’re both up for this job, he will be arriving at his home in Ikeja by 7:00pm today, so you’ll strike by 9:00pm. Ade fill them in” Zeus concluded

“Alright, take this tablet” Ade said handing a tablet to Luke “The tablet is encrypted with one of our off-shore accounts in Cuba, so the transaction must be done with this tablet, its built for banking only, so all you have to do is make him send the 200million to that account”

“Alright, I got it”

“God-Eye will take your back, while you deal with the man” Zeus said

‘And don’t forget to kill him, he deserves that”

“Done” Luke said and they both left…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
8:55pm…

Luke had a Bluetooth pod in his ear with which he communicated God-Eye, Luke was on a complete black clothes and a mask and he carried a small bag

“Am at the gate” God-Eye said

“Good, carry on am in position” Luke replied

God-Eye knocked at the gate and then the security man came out

“yes can I help you” he said

“Good evening, please am kinda lost, am looking for this address”

“Let me see” the security man collected the paper but couldn’t see it clearly so he moved out from the gate and close to a light on the fence. Luke then came out of the flowers where he was hiding and entered the compound; there were security lights everywhere but there were also dark spots, he walked to a dark spot and stood there for 10secs and saw no one coming so he moved to the back of the house, he then climbed the wall of the building with a climbing pad and discovered that the windows were not bared , he then climbed into the master’s room where the politician slept; the lights were on and the AC was working fine.

Luke walked close to him and squatted beside the bed and then opened his bag and brought out a big black cello tape and a white piece of cloth. The man slept with his mouth opened, Luke opened the cello tape loudly and then looked at the man but he didn’t notice, he then put the white clothe in the man’s mouth and quickly taped it close and the man jumped up but he quickly put a gun on his head and signaled him to shut up and he nodded in agreement with widened eyes

“200 million just arrived your account” Luke said and the man shook his head negatively and then Luke hit the gun on his head and out of pain he wanted to scream but couldn’t so he held his head as tears came out his eyes; Luke then brought out the tablet

“Am not here to joke, ok?” Luke said and he nodded in agreement

“this tablet has been encrypted with a bank account, so I want you to fill in your account details here and then make the transfer now” Luke said and handed him the Tablet and the man out of fear did exactly as he was told and transferred the money and Luke collected the tablet from him and put it in the bag. Luke looked at the man and he was begging but Luke had orders, so he pushed the man on the bed and covered his face with a pillow and shot his head through the pillow and that muted the sound of the gun.

Luke then got out the window and climbed down and went to the gate, he saw the security man and a body guard standing at the gate

“Am out but I have a blockage at the gate” he said to God-Eye

“Alright, I got it” God-Eye said and not long there was a sound of a silent gun, Luke then walked to the gate to meet the two men dead

“Let’s go” God-Eye said and they both ran off to the spot where they parked their car and drove off.

They arrived back at Zeus’s house by 9:45pm

“Good job Boys” Zeus said

“We got the alert” Ade said

Ade lives with Zeus in the mansion; Ade is a step brother to Zeus because Zeus father had a second wife who was a Yoruba

“I’ll send you guys your cut” Zeus said

“Go home and rest, we have a general job tomorrow”…

2 Likes

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
months Later

10:00am…

They had assembled again in a secret computer room in Zeus’s house

“Last week, God-Eye and Einstein infiltrated the area and have mapped it out” he said showing them a map on a large screen

“There are three roads in and out of the area, two are by land and the other by the river here. One road on the east and the other on the west and there is a bridge on each road which goes across the river but I had Drummer and Machine Gun plant C4s under each bridge, so once we start the operation we blow up the bridges, the police will be unable to come in on us”

“Lord Zeus, if we blow the bridge, how do we leave” God-Eye asked

“Our operation starts by 12:00pm and by 12:20pm, Ade will be by the river here to pick us” he pointed at the map

“This means we have 20mins to clear 3 banks”

“Over to you Einstein” Zeus said

“Alright guys, I already hacked into the banks security system, so once you arrive, I’ll shut down all their cameras and disable the security doors so you can go in but I must warn you that the security doors will only be disabled for 20mins only and then the security system will override my control by automatically restarting and flushing slave control and come back live, so you have 20mins to operate” Ade said; Zeus then continued

“We’re going into the area separately through commercial buses and we’re going with masks; Hades will arrive at exactly 11:55am in a black Toyota Camry parked in front of Zenith bank and this car carries all the weapons we need.

Hades and Luke will hit zenith bank, I and Drummer will hit UBA, God-Eye and Evil spirit will hit Skye bank”

“What about Machine Gun?” Luke asked

“He’ll take any police helicopter in the area with his Machine gun” Zeus said; Ade added

“I will disable all the network masts in the area but our communication system is connected directly from Google SAT and finally, the guns you will be carrying are all loaded with fast-acting tranquilizers except your desert eagles. So once you start the operation be sure to shoot all the security personnel first, then shoot the people if the go out of control; everyone of them will be down for 30mins so work fast”

“Waw brilliant, that’s a good one” Luke said

“I believe we’re all ready” Zeus said and everyone stood up and they marched out…

11:45am…

The environment wasn’t so busy, there were few people moving in and around the banks and professionally they all mixed with the people

“Is everyone in position?” Ade asked

“Zeus in position” Zeus replied through the Bluetooth pod in his ear

“Hades in position”

“Luke in position”

“God-Eye in position”

“Machine Gun in position”

“Drummer in position”

“ What about Evil spirit?” Ade asked

“Don’t worry about him, I got eyes on him, he’s in position” Zeus said and from afar Evil spirit threw a salute at Zeus with his hand.

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
11:55am…

Hades arrives with the car at the exact time. They were all scattered around the area and immediately 11:55 they started gathering themselves

“Everyone to the car now” Zeus said as he walked towards the car where it was parked. Hades stepped out the car and went to the boot; everyone moved normally and didn’t suspect anything. They all arrived at the car and Hades immediately opened the boot and everyone quickly picked out M16A4 and a desert eagle each and like the wind, they shared themselves and moved; people started running on seeing them

“Einstein disable now” Zeus said

“Am on it” Ade said and after 5 seconds

“Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!” Ade said loudly

“Everybody move” Zeus said and they dispatched into the bank premises.

As Luke and Hades entered the bank compound, the security sort for their weapons but Luke and Hades shut them down and headed to the door and shot the few people at the door. As they approached the door, it opened for them to come in. they moved in quickly; Luke looked back and saw another security man who wanted to shoot him but he was faster as he quickly shot him on the chest. They entered the bank and gunned down the three security men inside and then

“Everybody down” Hades shouted and the people started screaming

“Shut the Bleep up!!” Luke yelled and everyone was silent as they all laid on the floor

One of the staffs tried pressing an emergency button

“Don’t worry it won’t work” Luke said to her

“Hey you, come here” Hades said as he grabbed a man from the floor

“you work here?” he asked

“Yes sir”

“where’s the fucking manager” he yelled

“There” he pointed as he was shaking; Hades and Luke were in a hurry as they kept looking at the time

“Let’s go” Hades said dragging him roughly

“Keep them down, I’ll be back” Hades said to Luke who nodded

One of the persons on the floor was trying to press his phone and then Luke shot him with the tranquilizer; another person who saw what Luke shot was surprised it wasn’t a bullet so he summoned courage

“Hey they don’t have guns, they are fake” he yelled as he stood up to walk to Luke

“Really?” Luke said and brought out the desert eagle from his back and gave him a head shot and he died immediately as the people screamed loudly and some were crying

‘shut up” Luke shouted and they were calm; Luke then shot everyone at the back of the counter with the tranquilizer and then he shot some people on the floor.

All these while their adrenaline were high, really high and they were sweating because they were not on mask, After 10 mins Hades came back out with the manager and he dragged out two big bags

“Let’s go” Hades said and Luke collected one of the bags from him and as they were leaving he looked at somebody and he recognized the person

“You?” he said and Hades stopped; it was the woman who called in the mobs on him after taking him into her house. She quickly lowered her face

“You know her?” Hades said

“Yes I Do she almost killed me with mobs so time ago”

“Then shoot her” Hades said

“No! Why?” Luke asked and Hades quickly brought out his desert eagle and shot the lady in the head and the people screamed

“Shut up” Hades shouted and he saw someone recording them on his phone

“What the Bleep?” Hades said and walked to him and kicked his head and he went unconscious then Hades took the phone and smashed it on the floor and he shot the phone

“Let’s go” Luke said and they quickly moved out; Luke looked at the time, it was 12:15pm and as the came out the bank they saw everywhere calm as many people of the road were knocked out with tranquilizers

“Are you through?” Machine gun asked as they approached the car

“Yeah” Hades said; they opened the door and put the bags in the back of the car

“What the Bleep is keeping them?” Machine said; they were all hyped seriously and just then Zeus and Drummer came out and also Evil spirit and God-Eye, they all ran to the car with big bags

“Damn, this bag is fucking heavy” God-Eye said as they put the bags in the car

“Let’s go” Zeus said and Hades entered the driver’s seat and started moving the car slowly

“Go to the river, we’ll meet you there” Zeus said to Hades and he increased his speed and drove away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
They were running calmly as they kept looking around

“Watch out” Luke said to Drummer; some security men started shooting at them and they opend fire with their tranquilizer

“Use the real Gun” Zeus shouted and the pulled out the desert eagle and started shooting and killed two security men, Machine gun then opened serious fire at them and killed the other three men but also damaging cars and building; everything was happening fast

“Let’s go, let’s go” Zeus shouted

“Look” Luke pointed to horizontally to the sky

“A security helicopter” Drummer said

“Run! Run! Run!” Zeus said and they started running

“Guys get out of there now, there’s a problem” Ade said

“That’s a military helicopter, there will open fire on you” Ade said and suddenly the helicopter opened fire as it approached them

“Run” Zeus said and they were running but machine gun was slow because of the machine gun he was holding; he then turned and opened fire on the helicopter and the helicopter went out of control and crashed on the road. They didn’t stop running, they ran until they got to the river to meet Hades and Ade

“Come on let’s go” Hades said as they ran closer; at the river were canoes but no fisherman in sight

“No wait” Luke said looking at a canoe with a black tarpaulin

“What is it?” they all looked at him; everyone was hyped

“Don’t carry the money in our boat put it in this canoe” he said pointing to the canoe with a black tarpaulin

“Why?”

“Let’s all take of our clothes now and hide the money and the guns in this canoe and cover them with the tarpaulin, I will sail in the canoe as a fisher man with the money to the other side, then you guys should pick a canoe and we sail away because I believe more helicopters are on the way but if we sail in disguise of fishermen, they will not notice us”

“Brilliant” Zeus agreed

“Take of your clothes now everybody Zeus said and they started taking off their clothes; until they were on under wears then they rubbed mud on themselves

“Ade, go back with our boat, we’ll meet you there” Zeus said and Ade started the flying boat and drove off

They carried all the money, the clothes and the guns into the canoe and covered it with the tarpaulin; Luke and God-Eye pushed the big canoe into the water and started paddling, Zeus and Drummer and Hades got into another canoe and started paddling, Machine Gun and Evil spirit entered another and sailed too and just then three helicopters were approaching from the north-east

“Get the nets” Zeus said and Drummer picked up the fishing nets and threw them into the water as the helicopters passed, in a pretence of being fisher men and it worked as cause helicopters passed them and headed for the banks.

“Thank God” Drummer said as he sat down

“What about the car the car?” Drummer said

“I planted a bomb under and I have the control” Hades said

“Blow it up now” Zeus said and he pushed the button and they heard the sound of the explosion…

They sailed into a part of the river covered with trees and stopped by the shore in the forest and they came out the boat and parked their stuffs and climbed up a hill close to the river about 15feet high and they were standing in front of their pick up cars; two hummer jeeps

“Welcome guys, good work” Ade said as they started loading the money in the cars

“Ade what the Bleep happened? How the hell did the helicopters know we were there” Zeus asked

“Am sorry, but the network system over rode my control sooner than I thought” he said

“Thank God, we made it” Hades said

“Yeah, but don’t ever make such mistake again” Zeus said

“Alright let’s go” Zeus said and they all got into the two cars and drove out the forest…

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
To Be Continued

1 Like

Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smallville10:
They were running calmly as they kept looking around

“Watch out” Luke said to Drummer; some security men started shooting at them and they opend fire with their tranquilizer

“Use the real Gun” Zeus shouted and the pulled out the desert eagle and started shooting and killed two security men, Machine gun then opened serious fire at them and killed the other three men but also damaging cars and building; everything was happening fast

“Let’s go, let’s go” Zeus shouted

“Look” Luke pointed to horizontally to the sky

“A security helicopter” Drummer said

“Run! Run! Run!” Zeus said and they started running

“Guys get out of there now, there’s a problem” Ade said

“That’s a military helicopter, there will open fire on you” Ade said and suddenly the helicopter opened fire as it approached them

“Run” Zeus said and they were running but machine gun was slow because of the machine gun he was holding; he then turned and opened fire on the helicopter and the helicopter went out of control and crashed on the road. They didn’t stop running, they ran until they got to the river to meet Hades and Ade

“Come on let’s go” Hades said as they ran closer; at the river were canoes but no fisherman in sight

“No wait” Luke said looking at a canoe with a black tarpaulin

“What is it?” they all looked at him; everyone was hyped

“Don’t carry the money in our boat put it in this canoe” he said pointing to the canoe with a black tarpaulin

“Why?”

“Let’s all take of our clothes now and hide the money and the guns in this canoe and cover them with the tarpaulin, I will sail in the canoe as a fisher man with the money to the other side, then you guys should pick a canoe and we sail away because I believe more helicopters are on the way but if we sail in disguise of fishermen, they will not notice us”

“Brilliant” Zeus agreed

“Take of your clothes now everybody Zeus said and they started taking off their clothes; until they were on under wears then they rubbed mud on themselves

“Ade, go back with our boat, we’ll meet you there” Zeus said and Ade started the flying boat and drove off

They carried all the money, the clothes and the guns into the canoe and covered it with the tarpaulin; Luke and God-Eye pushed the big canoe into the water and started paddling, Zeus and Drummer and Hades got into another canoe and started paddling, Machine Gun and Evil spirit entered another and sailed too and just then three helicopters were approaching from the north-east

“Get the nets” Zeus said and Drummer picked up the fishing nets and threw them into the water as the helicopters passed, in a pretence of being fisher men and it worked as cause helicopters passed them and headed for the banks.

“Thank God” Drummer said as he sat down

“What about the car the car?” Drummer said

“I planted a bomb under and I have the control” Hades said

“Blow it up now” Zeus said and he pushed the button and they heard the sound of the explosion…

They sailed into a part of the river covered with trees and stopped by the shore in the forest and they came out the boat and parked their stuffs and climbed up a hill close to the river about 15feet high and they were standing in front of their pick up cars; two hummer jeeps

“Welcome guys, good work” Ade said as they started loading the money in the cars

“Ade what the Bleep happened? How the hell did the helicopters know we were there” Zeus asked

“Am sorry, but the network system over rode my control sooner than I thought” he said

“Thank God, we made it” Hades said

“Yeah, but don’t ever make such mistake again” Zeus said

“Alright let’s go” Zeus said and they all got into the two cars and drove out the forest…

I love this piece
Gr8 story
I salute u!
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
kushstalin:
I love this piece Gr8 story I salute u!
thanks
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smallville10:
dammyluv911 kingphilip Crusherdaniels Iyke1998 vickkydgreat Tunechi1

Just alert me so I can begin the journey
sorry for delays
Re: Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
1:06pm…

They arrived back at Zeus’s place and were so happy, they busted champagne as they celebrated by the swimming pool at the back of the house and cleaned themselves up. They drank and ate happily

“Today, we celebrate our success” Zeus said happily as he stood beside the pool

“Yeah!” they all cheered happily

“Thanks to Luke, we made a clean get away” Zeus said smiling

“Luke the Man” God-Eye said

“Yeah” Hades replied

“Enjoy my brothers” Zeus said and then walked to a deck chair and sat down; they were all on shorts. Luke and Ade sat at the edge of the pool

“You having a good time?” Ade asked

“Yeah, definitely” he replied

“Can I ask you something” Luke said

“Sure anything”

“I was wondering, how did we get all those weapons?”

“(laughs) Zeus has military connection in Africa and Europe and Asia, he’s more powerful than you think. I know you’d be wondering why he does this. Well, Nigeria is a hard place where if you don’t have connections you’d find it hard to get a job; Zeus’s father and mother were killed in politics and after his father’s death everyone deserted us. We came to Nigeria from Abu Dhabi to spend time with our parents but the same week we came back, they were killed. Zeus was angered and wanted revenge; those who killed our parents didn’t hide it from us, they were confident about it but they didn’t know that the money they killed my father for was in one of Zeus’s offshore account in the Gulf of Mexico. Everything our father worked for was taken from us because our father happens to be very secretive about his resource that’s why we lost it all to the government. We try to get help from the government but it seemed impossible, Zeus decided that we would stay here in Nigeria and he would make sure that they all suffered; he made a list of all these people. Zeus has a child hood friend, an Arab billionaire by the name Imran Aziz who tried to make Zeus come back to UAE promising that he would make a better life there in UAE but Zeus knew it was more than just a better life because we decided to make a change and take all that belongs to us and we will not stop until we have taken and killed every one of those plutocratic thieves”

“I understand perfectly what you saying but about the money, how much is it? And do they know it’s with Zeus?” Luke Asked

“It’s a project money of about 500billion dollars which 25% percent of it was a loan from the Emir of Dubai and another 25% was from money raised by the other politicians 40% was from my father’s farm and national business while 10% is a loan from America. The whole money was for the development of certain areas in Nigeria but my father’s goal was cut short by his friends”

“I understand how you feel”

‘Yeah I know”

“Am solidly behind you guys to the end” Luke said

“Thanks” Ade said smiling

“What about Hades and the rest?” Luke asked

“Well, life has been hard until Zeus came their way and one by one we gathered and made a better life for ourselves. The thing is that every one of us are graduates from schools but Bleep the government for ignoring our skills. Hades you see is an Electronics engineer, Evil Spirit is a Chartered Accountant, Drummer is a Chemist, God-Eye is an interesting Mathematics Engineer, I am a professional computer scientist and as for he’s a Zeus Mathematics scientist. We all have what it takes to be greatest men alive but it ain’t gonna happen the way the world sees it”

“I get it, you know I am a Quantum physics scientist but I work in a small food factory as a delivery man” Luke explained.

They kept talking but then they heard a female voice

“Zeus?” a female voice said; everyone turned to look upstairs and in a window stood a perfect beautiful lady. Luke was lost as he stared at her in amazement; the others were not as surprised as Luke because they knew her

“Angel, how you?” Zeus said

“I wanna talk to you” she said with a straight face and Zeus stood up and went inside.

Luke was still lost

“Waw, who’s that girl?” Luke asked Ade

“That’s our only beloved sister, my sister, born and grew up in Abu Dhabi” Ade said

“God damn, I have never seen a woman so beautiful, she looks Arabic”

‘Yeah she does, that’s nature but let me warn you, that is one girl you don’t wanna go near” Ade said

“Why?”

“(Laughs) Zeus treasures her like a gold egg and doesn’t allow any living man near her except me”

“But isn’t that too much” Luke said

“You think so?”

“Why does he protect her so much?”

“Because she’s all that reminds him of our beautiful mother and he believes that one day the right man for her will come, so he doesn’t want any man to mess her up and doesn’t want her getting involved in this”

“I get it” Luke said…

They continued and enjoyed their celebration with hopes to achieve further victory…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.