Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks (1314 Views)

How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too / How To Obtain Loan Online In Nigeria With Alat App / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by aycorporat(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
I decided to come on this forum to ask this relevant question as it seems the high interest rates the banks charge is too exorbitant. Please is there anyone in the house who knows where I can obtain a loan to the tune of millions to acquire a pure water factory that is up for sale. This factory has the capacity of making a turnover of at least 500,000 after all necessary expenditure have been made. It has the capacity of employing fifty direct employees and over one hundred indirect employees.
I would be glad to hear suggestions and directives from the house on how to go about it.
Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by aycorporat(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
I just got a loan offer but the terms are just too cumbersome. Please I need more suggestions from the house
Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by SlimHan(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
What are the terms given to you sir? Can u pls disclose it.
Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by akpogbenz(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2016
Please contact me through my email if you want to obtain a loan aside banks.Please note lender's don't give loan to startup's.It must be an existing business for working capital or expansion and also for LPO financing.The Loan is not free for all, there are requirement you must meet.If you are genuine and serious then send in your enquiry with summary of your business proposal.

1 Like

Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by bizgenius1: 10:58am On May 10, 2016
aycorporat:
I just got a loan offer but the terms are just too cumbersome. Please I need more suggestions from the house

What are the terms?
Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by peacemaker128(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
financing a business can be very critical for an entrepreneur, especially when such an entrepreneur has great ideas with no means whatsoever to execute them. i found this post helpful and i deem it fit for anyone and everyone venturing into entrepreneurship but need a source of finance.
http://dipsentrepreneurship.com/source-of-financing-a-business/

1 Like

Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by aycorporat(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
SlimHan:
What are the terms given to you sir? Can u pls disclose it.
He saw the reason for the loan as a good idea and is saying he wants to partner with me and possibly run it as if it is his own. My fear is that he might likely take over after understanding the nitty gritty of the business
Re: Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks by aycorporat(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2016
akpogbenz:
Please contact me through my email if you want to obtain a loan aside banks.Please note lender's don't give loan to startup's.It must be an existing business for working capital or expansion and also for LPO financing.The Loan is not free for all, there are requirement you must meet.If you are genuine and serious then send in your enquiry with summary of your business proposal.

Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant We Just Print The Money We Need Instead Of Borrowing / Why Don't Igbo Men Sell Suya? / Register Your Company/business .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.